News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature titfight

• 84 Replies

Offline maturekaren

Re: Mature titfight
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2022, 02:25:16 PM »
Ok. So I have to say that a battle between me and Tanya probably won't happen.  She's a lot younger, firmer and fuller breasted.  I might be willing to meet with her for some playful "sparring" but not a real battle.  I have been chatting with Angiewrestles.  What do you folks think of her as an opponent for me?

Offline AngieWrestles

« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2022, 09:36:21 AM »
Ok. So I have to say that a battle between me and Tanya probably won't happen.  She's a lot younger, firmer and fuller breasted.  I might be willing to meet with her for some playful "sparring" but not a real battle.  I have been chatting with Angiewrestles.  What do you folks think of her as an opponent for me?

Was told to check this out.  Interesting.  Hmmmm.

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2022, 08:23:35 PM »
It  would be a excellent  match up. Please consider it ladys  I know all of us members  would enjoy it.

Offline Izzy_The_Writer

« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2022, 04:58:59 AM »
I think you could be a good match

Offline AngieWrestles

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2022, 06:22:33 PM »
Interesting to see the interest in Karen and me going at it boob to boob.  She looks older and softer than me and I think that would give me an advantage.  Thoughts?

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2022, 08:45:38 AM »
Interesting to see the interest in Karen and me going at it boob to boob.  She looks older and softer than me and I think that would give me an advantage.  Thoughts?

To me you really look more firm than karen but also have to say that Karens bust looks bigger. WOuld be exciting if your firm rack could handle the mass of Karens. However either way the fight would turn out you would have a really hard time because as Karen won her last titfight and is filled with confidence, so she's a very dangerous opponent.

Offline AngieWrestles

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2022, 06:40:21 PM »

To me you really look more firm than karen but also have to say that Karens bust looks bigger. WOuld be exciting if your firm rack could handle the mass of Karens. However either way the fight would turn out you would have a really hard time because as Karen won her last titfight and is filled with confidence, so she's a very dangerous opponent.

I'm thinking that since she won her last match, she might be a bit over confident.  I'm hoping I can knock her back to the minor leagues with the older has-beens.  That would be worth any pounding I would have to endure. But thank you so much for weighing in on this.  I guess your money will be on Karen's boobs. :(

Offline Carole

« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2022, 05:13:02 PM »
My money is on the younger, firmer Angie vs. Maturekaren.  Angie will flatten Karen.  Is this really going to happen irl? 

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2022, 01:57:00 AM »
I would like to see this titfight happen too but Carole you could take either Karen or Angie. Your tits are far superior than both of theirs!

Offline Carole

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2022, 03:49:29 AM »
I would like to see this titfight happen too but Carole you could take either Karen or Angie. Your tits are far superior than both of theirs!
Oh.  Thank you so much.  I really appreciate your compliment.  I'm working on setting up a match with another woman on here named Tanya.  She's kind of a big mouthed show off but I think my breasts can handle hers.  She's got some big full ones but my nips are long and hard - ready to wear her down and then flatten her breasts with mine.  I would really appreciate your advice on how to beat her.

Offline 3wings

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2022, 07:06:16 AM »
Link
https://link23577.blogspot.com/2021/09/breast-battle.html

Please watch the link page above~
You two should try to overwhelm the other's boobs with your mojo-energy  ;D

Oh.  Thank you so much.  I really appreciate your compliment.  I'm working on setting up a match with another woman on here named Tanya.  She's kind of a big mouthed show off but I think my breasts can handle hers.  She's got some big full ones but my nips are long and hard - ready to wear her down and then flatten her breasts with mine.  I would really appreciate your advice on how to beat her.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 07:27:54 AM by 3wings »
Competing Spirit & Anti-analsex movement

Offline Carole

« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2022, 05:13:14 AM »
Link
https://link23577.blogspot.com/2021/09/breast-battle.html

Please watch the link page above~
You two should try to overwhelm the other's boobs with your mojo-energy  ;D

Definitely going to happen.  Firming up the date.  Wish me luck!

Offline Sexfighter89

« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2022, 10:50:27 PM »
You got this Carole! Your tits will over power Tanya's in a close contest

Offline maturekaren

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2022, 04:10:47 PM »
My money is on the younger, firmer Angie vs. Maturekaren.  Angie will flatten Karen.  Is this really going to happen irl?

This will happen soon.  Me vs the smaller chested Angie.  Lol.  I'm going to crush her breasts with mine!

Offline AngieWrestles

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2022, 03:35:08 PM »
Looks like a good match up. Wish I could see the two of yall go at it breast to breast

Hi all.  Just want to let you know (and brag a bit) that I had a real life titfight with maturekaren last night and she is definitely mature and soft breasted and she had to beg me to stop.  I can't believe that her soft breasts beat Diana.  They were such easy targets.  Hers were a bit bigger than mine but I pounded hers from beneath them stabbing her soft underboobs with my hard nipples.  In the end, I got mine in top of hers - flattening hers to her rib cage.  She gave a pitiful, tearful submission.  Back to the minor league Karen!  Maybe there are some grannies in here for you to challenge.