News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rosefights-what will happen when you fist fight Jolene

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Rosefights-what will happen when you fist fight Jolene
« on: February 08, 2012, 09:40:57 PM »

Jolene is in the locker room getting all dressed up to go out on a date & she over hears Rose talking about what a flabby overweight fat cow Jolene is & that she could kick her ass quite easily. Jolene couldn't believe what she was hearing. Rose was telling her girlfriend I'm going to sit on that fat cow's face & make her moo into my cxnt, I'll make her lick & kiss my cxnt." Jolene could take no more & she walked right around to the next row of lockers to confront Rose. Jolene stood with her hands on her hips screaming, "what was that Rose." Rose turns around to face Jolene screaming, "I said I'm going to sit my naked ass down on your face & I'll make you moo into my ass hole. I'll show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic submissive fat cow you really are."

Jolene's face is beet red & Jolene loses her temper. She pulls her right fist back & she sends it full force at Rose's face. Quickly Rose steps back & out of the way of Jolene's hard punch goes right past her face, her punch misses Rose completely, & as Jolene stands there quite off balance, Rose sends her left fist plowing full force "bang," uppercut into Jolene's jaw. You can hear Jolene's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Jolene stumbles backwards on her high heels. Rose pulls back her right fist & she goes right after, Jolene. She sends her fist right at Jolene's face, but this time Jolene is ready for her. Quickly Jolene manages to raise her left hand up & she catches Rose's wrist in mid air & with her own right fist she sends it plowing "bang," right into Rose's chin, strait into it, & you can hear Rose's teeth bang together & chatter in her head as her head snaps back & Rose stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.

Jolene is bigger & stronger than Rose & her punches are very hard & powerfull. Jolene walks right up to Rose & she grabs her dress with her left hand. Rose sends her right fist "bam," right into Jolene's left eye, but Rose's punch seems to have no effect on Jolene as Jolene starts pulling Rose forward into her fist. She starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Rose's nose with her fist. She's punching Rose's face in with hard powerfull punches, knocking in her fuckin nose with her fist until blood is gushing from Rose's nose & Rose is fuckin startled & she's scared & she starts crying out, "stop, please stop."

Rose is really shocked, she didn't think this big, strong fat cow could beat her up, but Jolene is still really pissed off & she's not going to fuckin stop. She pulls Rose forward & she grabs her dress with her right hand too. She holds Rose up right in front of herself, screaming right in her shocked face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me, but you were wrong. Look at you rose, you can't even fuckin fight," & Rose doesn't say a word. She's fuckin startled. Jolene shoves Rose back hard. Rose's dress rips right off of her body in Jolene's hands as Rose stumbles backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the metal locker hard, & "bang," her head does too. Rose bounces up off of the locker.

Jolene wraps her hands around Rose's neck & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Rose's head against the metal locker. Then Jolene grabs Rose's bra & she rips it right off of Rose's chest. Rose's huge sexy breasts are exposed in front of everyone. Jolene grabs Rose's hair with her left hand & she plows her right fist "boom," right into Rose's stomach. Rose starts to doubles over "OOOFFF," gasping for air, but Jolene still has a hold of her hair & she yanks Rose standing strait up on her feet. Then she pounds her fist "boom," right into Rose's stomach again. Her fist sinks deep into rose's gut & "ooofff," she smahes the air out of her again. Rose grabs her stomach with both of her hands as she doubles over in pain gasping for air, but Jolene still has her hand laced tightly through Rose's blond hair & she wrenches her standing strait up on her feet again, & Rose screams, "AAHH," as

she reaches up with her right hand trying to pull Jolene's hand out of her hair. Rose digs her long, shiny red fingerails right into Jolene's hand, & Jolene screams, "aahh you stupid fuckin bitch." as she lets go of Rose's hair. Rose's legs are all wobbly & Rose is still gasping for air as she leans forward putting her right hand to her aching belly. Jolene is even more infuraited & she swings her right fist back & then she swings it back up. She sends it plowing wiith all of her strength "bang," uppercut right into Rose's jaw. Rose's teeth smash together & chatters in her head, & Rose is seing stars, fuckin stars as her head swings strait up in the air & Rose is stood strait up on her feet. Then she raises up & she starts to sumble backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Rose is punched silly. Her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head, & now her legs are really wobbly. She has to hold her hands out inf ront of herself to try & maintain her balance, & then she just starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then Rose, she just gets this silly little smile across her face. She has this goofy little grin right across her face she's so punched dizzy.

Jolene just walks right up to Rose & she grabs her hair with her right hand, & she holds Rose up right in front of herself & Jolene is laughing as she screams, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were tough & you were going to beat me up, & look at you bitch, you can't even fight," & Rose doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. Jolene still has a hold of Rose's hair & Jolene is in chrge noiw & she laughs as she screams, "get on your knee's you you stupid bitch, now I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you big mouth, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Jolene pulls Rose down onto her hands & knee's screaming, "get on your knee's slave."

Jolene is clearly winning at this point, & Rose is too knocked silly to fight back any more. Jolene has knocked all the fight right out Rose & Rose can't do antying to stop this big, strong bitch from beating her up. Jolene still has a hold of Rose's hair & she starts dragging her,  by her fuckin hair, right across the locker room floor. She's swinging Rose around the locker room like a limp little floppy doll, & Rose is screaming, "stop, please stop, my hair."  Jolene screams, "now bitch, now you're going to be my dog. Now bark bitch, bark like a fuckin dog you stupid, submissive whore." She's pulling Rose around like she's a dog, & Rose is crawling around on her hands & knee's, & she's crying & crying, but she doesn't bark. Jolene is infuriated & she grabs Rose's hair & she pulls her head up so that Rose is looking right into Jolene's eyes, & she screams, "you better bark you stupid little bitch, or I'll stand you up & I'll knock the shit out of you all over again."

Rose is scared, she's trembling in fear & she is crying like a little girl & she says "WOOF, WOOF." Jolene laughs & she screams, "that's right, good doggy, now heil & bark as I take you for a walk." Jolene starts pulling Rose around the cement floor, on her hands & knee's, & Rose knee's are getting all scaped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped. Jolene screams, "bark you stupid dog, fuckin bark." Rose said "WOOF, WOOF, WOOF as Jolene walks her around like a fuckin dog. Then Jolene pulls Rose over to a bench & Jolene sits down & she crosses her legs & she leaves Rose sitting at her feet like the little doggy she is. Jolene says, now you're going to lick your Mistress' feet. Now take my shoe off & kiss my foot." The crowd started cheering as Rose grabs Jolene's foot & she grabs her shoe & she takes it off of her foot. Rose is totally submissive now & she holds Jolene's foot rigt up to her mouth & she kisses Jolene's foot. The crowd is really cheering.

Jolene screams "keep kissing it until I say you can stop slave.' Rose is totally submissive & she starts kissing Jolene's foot over & over again. Jolene screams, "lick it, lick your Mistress' foot clean, stick your fuckin tongue out & lick my foot clean you fuckin big mouth," & like a slave, like a submissive slave Rose starts licking Jolene's foot over & over again. Rose is scared & she's licking her foot feverishly like a dog licking its master. Everyone is really excited, but every single person in the crowd is totally shocked as they watch Rose who is normally quite so dominant completely submissive to Jolene.

Jolene screams, "lay down, lay down on your back you bitch." Rose lets go of Jolene's foot & she lays down on her back on the floor.Rose is crying like a baby as Jolene stands right over her screaming, "look up, look up at me you fuckin big mouth." Rose is shaking in fear & her eyes are filled with tears & her tears are streaming down her face, mixing with her bloody & her black eye makeup, & Rose desperately starts crying out, "no, oh no, please not that enough." Jolene lowers her panties down & kicks them away. Then slowly she sits down right on Rose's stomach & she takes her right fist & "bang," she smashes it right into Rose's nose again screaming, "shut up bitch." Rose's nose is still gushing blood, its starting to get pussy now & desperately Rose starts crying out, "I'm sorry Mistress, please I'm begging you I'm osrry Mistress."

Jolene is laughing as she screams, "now bitch, you're going to beg me, beg your Mistress to let you lick & kiss her cxnt." Rose is shaking in fear & she cry's out "please Mistress, I'm begging you, please let me lick your cxnt Mistress. Please let me kiss you cxnt Mistress." Jolene holds her wet, soaked pussy only inches over Rose's face screaming, "kiss it." Rose raises her head up off of the ceent & Rose's head is all wobbly, & her eyes are still swimming around in her head as slowly her lips get closer & closer to Jolene's cxnt & gently she kisses her cxnt.

Jolene screams, "kiss it again slut, & keep kissing it until I say you can stop." Rose is kissing Jolene's wet, hot pussy & Jolene's exposes her breasts, & Jolene's nipples are rock hard & beet red. Jolene laughs & she says "lick it whore. stick your toungue out & lick my pussy clean you stupid bitch." Rose starts licking her out. She's passinately fucking Jolene's wet, hot pussy like a fuckin dog licking its master over & over again. Jolene screams, "suck me off you fuckin whore." Rose is sucking Jolene off AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Jolene explodes all over Rose's face.