News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request by fightfanatic for Sarah

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Request by fightfanatic for Sarah
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:34:40 AM »

I'm Janey and I'm a semi pro wrestler, a foxy boxer & I fight in high paying private fist fight clubs, most for sexual dominance), and I'm a very high priced S&M Mistress
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,20754.0.html

That's right Sarah. You picked on the wrong fuckin girl. I'm Janey & I'm 5'7", 200lbs, 42G. You might enjoy getting smacked around a little, but if I caught you hanging all over my husband & acting really flirtatious, I would knock the fuckin shit out of you. That's right Sarah, you see me go into the bathroom & just as I leave you sit down in the booth next to my husband, & you are hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious. I'm infuriated & I walk right over to the table & I put my hands on my hips screaming, "what's going on here." You have this spitefull little smile across your face as you look up at me & you say, "I'm having a fuckin conversation with Johnny you fat cow, so why don't you just get out of here." By now it seems like everyone in the crowded bar has stopped what they were doing & is looking at the two of us screaming at eachother, & the DJ turns the music down. I can't believe the fuckin nerve of you slut. I hold my left fist up right in your face & I start showing you my big, heavy gold metal wedding ring screaming, "Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring, & as long as I wear this ring, Johnny is mine, his cock is mine, & you batter keep that skinny slut body of your away from him you got it."

You make me even angrier when you look up at me & with your attitude you say, "I'm a trained kick boxer you stupid flabby bitch, & your husband doesn't want a flabby old cow like you anymore, he wants a beautiful, sexy woman like me, so why don't you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself before I'm forced to stand up & knock the shit out of you & really humiliate you. " I'm infuriated, but I don't want to make a mess of the bar, so I lean forward & I wrap my hands right through your fuckin hair & I yank you right out of the booth you're sitting in.  I'm so crazed that you fall right over tonot he floor of the bar, but I still have my hands wrapped through your fuckin hair & I start dragging you by your fuckin hair screaming, "lets step outside you stupid little bitch, so that I can really teach you a fuckin lesson. You're screaming, "ah, my hair, let go, stop my hair," as I drag you across the bar room floor right over to the back door of the bar & right into the parking lot. Everyone in the bar is trying to crowd out the back door to see us fist fight.

I hold you up on your knee's & I then I let go of your hair & I kick you with my right foot, "boom," right into your stomach. I'm surprised as my foot practially bounces off of your muscular stomach & you barely wince. I grab you by your fuckin hair & I drag you to your feet. You scream in pain "aaaahhh," as I stand you up strait. Suddenly I see you pull your right fist back, & before I have a chance to do anything, you send your fist plowing full force "bang," right into my nose, making my fuckin nose bleed, & swinging my head back. Then as my head is coming back forward again I see you pull your fist back & smash it right into my nose again. This time my head snaps back & I go stumbling backwards on my high heels, & now even more blood is rolling from my nose. Your standing there gloating, & you have your fists raised like a boxer. I"m just thinking to myself that you said you were a kick boxer when suddenly your foot comes right up on my shoulder. Then you start dancing around me, up on your tip toes, with this confident smirk on your face. You're really starting to piss me off & I scream, "I'm going to take great pleasure in wiping that stupid liltte grin off of your face you stupid," but before I could finish the sentence, you start faking a left, & then a right, & then a left & then you send your right fist plowing "bang," right into my nose again. Your hard punch to my nose snaps my head back, now blood is really rolling from my nose as I stumble backwards on my high heels, & I lose my balance & I fall right over onto my ass on the ground with a bang."

I'm sitting on the floor with blood rolling from my nose, down my chin & spotting on her sheer, sexy white button dress blouse & now I'm really shocked, I really didn't think you could fight so good.
The crowd is cheering for you, you could hear some of your friends calling out for you to rip my clothes off, & stand me up. I could hear someone calling your name "Sarah, stand that big fat bitch up and beat her up again." & fucking Sarah, you're still up on your toes, dancing around me, & you still got that nasty little smirk on your face as you screamed, "get up cow, why don't you get up & fight me you fat cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough, why don't you get up & fuckin fight me you big mouth, so that I can really knock the shit out of you." My shock starts to turn to fuckin anger as I put my hand to my nose & see all my own fuckin blood on my hand, & lose my temper & I get quickly to my feet, & now it's my face that's beet red as I show you the blood my hand hand screaming, "how fuckin dare you make me bleed, I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you."

I come right after you. You quickly send your left fist "bam," right into my right eye, & instantly my eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy, but I'm infuriated & your punch has no effect on me as I grab you by your dress & I shove you hack hard. So hard that your dress rips right off of your body in my hands as you go stumbling backwards on your high heels until "boom," your body hits the cement wall of the building, & "bang," your head does too. Your head bounces up off of the hard cement, & you're just standing there in your sexy white bra & little white lace panties, and now I can hear the crowd cheering for me as I walk right up to you & I wrap my hands around your neck, & I start "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering you head against the cement, I now I can see the shocked & startled look on your face as I'm cracking your fuckin skull "bang, bang, bang," over & over again against the concrete until you're seeing stars, fuckin stars, & your eyes start swimming around in your fuckin head.

I hold you up by your bra on your rubbery legs, & now I'm the one that's gloating. I start laughing in your face as I scream, "look at you Sarah, you thought that you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were tough & that you were going to beat me up & look at you, you stupid bitch, I  knocked you silly. I knocked all of the fuckin fight right out of you, & you're helpless now you pathetic slut, but I'm far from finished with you yet. The crowd is cheering me, & now I wanna give everyone a really good show. I rip it off. I pull your bra right off of your chest, exposing your sexy little tits. I grab you by your hair & I pull you donw onto your hands & knee's, & you scream, "aaahhh, my hair let go," as I start dragging you, by your fuckin hair, right across the yard. I'm swinging you around like a limp little floppy doll, & I start laughing as I can hear a hint of panic in your voice as you start crying out, "stop enough, please stop." I look down & I can see your stockings are all ripped & your knee's are all scraped & bloody. I hold you up on your knee's right in front of myself, screaming right in your startled face, "enough, enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Sarah, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You haven't had enough, I have barely got started. I'm going to teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never foget. I'm going to teerorize you bitch, & humiliate you over & over again."

& I start laughing as I see tears start to well up in your eyes as you beg me, "no, please I'm begging you stop," but I'm crazy as I drag you, by your fuckin hair right over onto your back & I sit down hard on your stomach, "ooofff," I smash the air out of you & as.you cough & gasp for air I grab your wrists & I easily hold them down to the ground, & then I raise up over you, pinning your arms with my knee's. I render you totally helpless & now I'm in charge, & now I'm really going to beat you up." I show you my ring, again my big, gold metal wedding ring screaming, "I'll teach you to respect my marriage whore." I start "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering your nose with the ring. I'm bigger & stronger than you & my punches are very powerfull & I"m knocking your nose in over & over again with my big metal ring "bang, bang, bang, bang," over & over again until you can hear the fuckin bone break, & blood starts gushing out of your nose.

I scream, "now tell everyone that you're my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you stupid whore bitch, you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Tears are streaming from your eyes, mixing with your blood & your black eye makeup, & your face is red from the humiliation, but I can still detect a little bit of resistance. You still have an air of defiance on your face as you start crying out, "Johnny please help me, someone please help me, but no one would move a fuckin inch to help you, they all just stand there & watch as I beat the shit out of you all over again. I show you ring, my wedding ring screaming, "now I'm going to knock your teeth in with this ring slut." I smash the ring "bang," right into your teeth. Then I show you my ring again, I'm crazed now & I scream, "you're going to lick this ring, you're going to kiss this ring, you're going to show everyone just how much respect you have for my marriage & my wedding ring."

You're crying even harder now & you cry out, "Please let me go, I'm begging you." I crack you again, "bang," right with the ring, right in your mouth & this time your lips split open & blood is rolling from your lips. I scream, "now stick your tongue out you fuckin whore, lick this ring." I start laughing as I can see the last bit of fight has been drained out of you & I can see a totally submissive look come across your face as you stick your tongue out & you lick the ring. The crowd is really cheering me as I force you to to respect my ring & my marriage." Kiss it whore, kiss it or I'll crack each & every one of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of your with this ring, look at it." That's right Sarah you pathetic little whore. I can see the fear in you. You're shaking & trembling as slowly you put your lips right up to my wedding ring & you kiss my ring.

I show you the ring again screaming, "now slut, tell everyone how much you respect my marriage & my wedding ring." That's right Sarah you fuckin whore, you're cring like a baby & you cry out, "I respect your marriage & I respect your wedding ring." I'm infuriated all over again & I take the ring, once again the ring & "bang," I crack you "bang," right in your teeth with it screaming, "you disobedient bitch, I told you to refer to me as Mistress when you speak to me. Blood is rolling from your lips & desperately you cry out, "I respect your marriage Mistress, I respect your wedding ring Mistress." I'm crazed now & I show you my wedding ring again screaming, "that's right slave & now you're going to beg me to fuck you up your ass with this ring. You're going to beg your Mistress to shove this ring right into your ass hole & to fuck you up your ass with it.

I had to laugh as I saw this look of total fear & desperation come across your face & desperately you start crying out, "Johnny, please I'm begging you, please help me, someone please, I'm begging you someone please help me," but everyone is getting off on watching me humiliate you & everyone is really excited & can't wait to see the great show, & not one person would move a fuckin inch to help you. They all just stand there & watch as I teach you a lesson in obedience. I slowly raise up off of you & I get to my feet. Then I lean forward & I grab you by your fuckin hair & I drag you across the back yard to a chair. You're screaming, "my hair, let go, enough stop." I let go of your hair & I walk right around behind you & i grab your panties & I rip them right off of you." Now you are naked in front of everyone, & now the crowd is really cheering.

I sit down on the chair & I grab your hair & I pull you up & take you over my knee & I take my right hand & I start "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking your right cheek, & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking your left cheek. You're crying & screaming, "stop, I'm begging you, please stop," but I'm screaming too. "You are going to learn to do whatever I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it, no hesitation, no thinking it over. You're going to get it through your head, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave & you are going to be comletely obedient to your Mistress." I'm "bam, bam, bam, bam," smacking the shit out of your ass until first it starts turning pink & then red & it starts getting puffy, & then it turns red & black & blue, & you can see bloody red welt marks all over your ass. I'm smacking your ass into a bloody swollen mess & you're crying like a little girl & desperatly crying out, "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm your slave Mistress. I'll be obedient to you Mistress. I'm sorry, I'll do whatever you tell me to do, when you tell me to do it MIstress."   

I stop spanking you Sarah you stupid little bitch, & your ass is all swollen & bloody & black & blue, & I'm laughing as I scream, "now beg you Mistress to fuck you up your ass with her wedding ring." Now you're fuckin afraid to anger me & without delay you cry out, "fuck me with your ring Mistress. Please I'm begging you please fuck me up my ass with your wedding ring Mistress." I'm really starting to get off on makeing a complete fuckin fool out of you Sarah, as I take my finger, the one with my wedding ring on it, & I shove it right into your tight ass hole. I'll never forget the totally shocked & startled look on your face as you looked right into my face & let out a bloodcurdling scream "AAAAAHHHHH," as you felt that big, cold metal ring sliding right up into your ass hole, & you leap to your feet. You start leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of my finger desperately crying, screaming, begging, "get it out, please get it out Mistress, I'm begging you get it out you're hurting me." I leap up to my feet too, & I have you by your fuckin hair as I start taking you out. I'm marching you around the yard,

& I got my finger, the one with my wedding ring on it shoved deep into your ass hole as I'm taking you around, one by one in front of all of the people from the bar. I start plunging my finger in & out of your ass hole, & you're like a limp little floppy doll, like a fuckin puppet on my finger as I start laughing as I scream, "Look at you Sarah you fuckin big mouth. You thought you were so fuckin tough.You thought you were tough & that you could beat me up. Now you're going to tell everyone just how tough you thought you were & how beat up & submissive you are to me after I knocked the shit out of you."  I'm laughing at how tough you thought you were & how beat up & submssive you look now as crying like a baby you cry out, "I thought I was tough. I thought I could beat Mistress Janey up, but I was wrong. I'm not as toughas I thought I was. Mistress Janey beat me up. She knocked the shit out of me, & now I'm Mistress Janey's slave. I'm Mistress Janey's submissive slave."

I pull my finger out of your ass hole & I laugh as you moan "OOAAHH." I sit down on the chair screaming, "get on your hands & knee's slave.
You won't dare disobey me now & you fall right onto your hands & knee's right in front of me. I hold up my middle finger, the one with my wedding ring on it, the very same finger I just shoved up your ass & I'm laughing as I scream, "now beg me to let you lick this ring clean whore." That's right Sarah you pathetic little whore. I'm laughing because I can tell that you think this is discusting, but submissively you start begging me, "please Mistress, please let me lick your wedding ring clean." The crowd is really cheering as you grab my hand & you hold it right up to your lips & you stick your tongue out & you start licking my wedding ring. You're licking that filthy, smelly metal ring feverishly over & over again like a fuckin dog licking its master. I scream suck it clean whore, suck my wedding ring clean you stupid bitch & show everyone how much respect you have for my marriage & for my wedding ring." 

The crowd is going crazy as you put my finger into your mouth & you start sucking it over & over again like it was a cock. You suck my wedding ring clean you whore. I pull my finger out of your mouth & I'm laughing as I stand up & slowly I lower my panties & throw them to someone in the crowd. Then I sit down on the chair right in front of you again & I spread my legs apart & scream, "get over here." You crawl right over in front of me. I cross my legs & I scream, "now remove my shoe slave & lick my foot clean." I think about how great I am having trained you so well, & how I have adjusted your attitude so now your very most imnportant thoughts are how can I please my Mistress more than she expects me to please her. Just as I ordered you to do you remove my shoe off of my right foot & I hold my foot right up to your mouth & you stick your tongue out & you start licking my foot over & over again. You're licking my foot feverishly like a dog lickings its master,

I pull my foot away & I scream "the other one slave, lick my other foot clean," & like a slave, like a pathetic submissive slave you take my other shoe off & you start licking my other foot clean. The crowd is cheering as I scream, "Now lay down on your back whore. The fun is just beginning." I watch you lay down on your back, & you're stark naked & your crying like a fuckin baby. This is the part I'v been fuckin waiting for. I open my pocket book & I"m laughing as I pull out my big, hard erect rubber dildo. I hold the big cock behind my back until I walk over & I sit right down on your stomach & I take the dildo from behind my back & I hold it up right in your face, & I'm laughing right in your face as I scream, "Do you see this cock. This is your new cock. Now tell everyone how much you love your new cock." Pathetically you cry out, "I love my new cock."

I'm lauhing as I scream, "now kiss this cock." You're submissive & you hold the dildo in your hands & you kiss it. I'm laughing & I scream, "now suck this cock, show my how you would have sucked my husbands cock." That;s right Sarah you whore bitch, I make you stick that big dirty rubber penis & your mouth & I watch laughing at you as you're sucking it over & over again, just like you suck a mans dick. I pull it out of your mouth & I spin around sitting my ass right on your chest. Then I take the dildo, that huge, hard erect dildo & I plunge it right into you pussy. You moan "OOOOHHHH," as that big, hard cock rips right up into your pussy.

I start fucking you with that cock. I'm shoving that cock in & out of your pussy. Sweat starts rolling down your face, & your panting & making these sexy little noises "aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh," & I look down & I can see you nipples are all hard & erect. I start laughing as I scream, "you're enjoying this slut. You're enjoying this you fuckin pathetic whore, aren;t you. Look at her everyone, look at how excited this slut gets when she gets fucked with this synthetic cock. I raise up & I hold my ass just inches over your face & I let go of the dildo. You're moaning "OOOHHHH, OOOHHHH, AAAHHHH, PLEEEEASE." I laugh & I scream, "please what bitch." I see you wrap your hands around the big, rubber dick & I grab your hands screaming, "who gave you permission to fuck yourself you fuckin whore." I laugh as I can see you humping air, & gyrating your hips, & you cry out, "please fuck me."

I'm laughing at how pathetic you are Sarah as I see your hands grabbing at that big rubber cock, but lower my ass right onto your face. My ass engulfs your whole face & I'm starving you of oxygen you bitch. You start kicking your legs & you let go of the dildo & pull your hands back & start trying to push my ass up off of your face, but I have you pinned hon, & you're not going anywhere. You realize that you can't push me up off of you so you start flailing your hands, but I'm in control and you're all pummeled & you're weak, & I'm in control of you know. You can't breathe. You're desperately trying to gasp in a precious breathe of air, but you can't. My ass is soffocating you, you stupid bitch, & you can't fuckin breathe. You stop trying to raise up, & you stop kicking, & soon your hands are just flapping around limply in mine, & everything start to go black for you.

That's right Sarah you stupid bitch. I can feel you about to go unconscious, so I raise my ass up off of your face, & for a second you didn't move an inch, & then all of a sudden you took a long, deep breath of fresh air & you started to wake up. I hold my ass up right in your face screaming, "now stick your tongue out you whore, lick my ass hole clean with your tongue." The crowd is cheering me & I feel so powerful
as I look back & I see you raise your head up off of the ground, & you're head is all wobbly, & I luahg as I see you eyes are swimming in your fuckin head as slowly I can feel your tongue slide right up into my ass hole, & now you really wanna please your fuckin Mistress. You start licking my ass hole over & over again. You're licking my hole over & over again, passionately like a fuckin dog licking its master. I can feel my nipples are fuckin rock hard & ready to burst, & my pussy is on fire. Hot passion juices are boiling iside my pussy & I can feel my juices spurting out & rolling down my leg as I fantasize your tongue, the very tongue that you're sucking my ass hole with, I can feel it inside my soaked pussy. I start plunging that dildo in & out of you. That's right Sarah, I'm masterbating you with that big rubber penis, & now you're really fuckin excited.

I can feel your body vibrating, & pulsating. I raised my ass hole up off of your face, & you were breathing heavy & lifting you ass up off of the ground as you cry out, "please, I'm begging you Mistress, please fuck me, please I'm sorry, I'm your slave, please." I turn around facing your head & I'm laughing as I grab you hands, the hands that I know you want to fuck yourself with, * I put them on my breasts. I want you to see how excited it gets me to force some sexy woman to worship my pussy with her tongue, & my husband loves it too. Johnny is getting his favorte fantasy & he is really excited." I'm laughing as I scream, "don't you get it bitch, who the fuck are you telling me to fuck you. I am in charge & if you ever speak out of turn again, I'll stand you up & I'll knock the shit out of you all over again."

You wrap your thumb & your forefinger around my big, hard erect nipples & now Its me who has sweat rolling down my cheeks, & you're teasing my nipples & I'm panting & making sexy little noises "aaahhh, aaahhh, aaahhh." I scream, "kiss my cxnt you whore." I start shaking & my body is on fire. I can feel my cxnt shivering in excitment as I feel your tongue slowly start to penetrate my pussy. I scream "kiss it whore. Kiss your Mistress' wet, hot pussy you whore." The vibration of your lips on my clit is making me "OOOHHH, OOOHHH, OOOHHH."

I move your left hand down to the dildo. I wrap your fuckin hand right around that big, rubber cock & I can feel you start masterbating yourself with the cock. You're kissing my soaking wet hot pussy, & teasing it with the tip of your tongue. You'res till holding my huge, big hard erect nipple with your right hand, & your fucking yourself with the dildo. I feel you start to make love to my cxnt you filthy bitch. You're fucking my soaking wet pussy with your tongue. I start "OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWW," exploding, having one explosive orgasm after another all over your face, & you whore, you stupid pathetic whore, your nipples are rock hard & beet red, & you're panting & making these sexy noises, "AAHH, AAHH, AAHH."

Now i'm really going to terrorize you Sarah you stupid bitch. I grab the dildo & I rip it right out of your wet, hot pussy, & you cry out, "NNNOOOOOOO," as you feel that big, hard erect rubber cock slide right out of your pussy. I start laughing as I see this look of total panic come across your face & you start crying even harder, crying out, "PLEEEEASE, oh NNNNOOOOO PLEEEEEASE, I'm begging you. I hold that big rubber penis right in your face you fuckin slut, & you're despetaly bucking & shaking & twitching. Your body is vibrating. I scream "lick it clean whore. suck your fuckin juices off of your cock you slut." The crowd is screaming as you hold that big dildo, covered with your very own cxnt juices, right up to your mouth & you stick it right in. I can see every man in the crowd get even more excited as you you suck on that big, hard erect cock."

& you're crying & stopping every so often to beg, "please fuck me Mistress." You're gyrating your hips, & you start to have convulsions, "AAAHHHHWWWW," You're crying hysterically as you're sucking that big rubber cock over & over again. I grab the dildo out of your hand & I scream "now get on your hands & knee's slave." You're crying & begging me, "please fuck me Mistress, Please I'm begging you please make me come." I take that big rubber dildo & I shove it right up into your ass you bitch. I shove it deep into your ass hole & I'm laughing as I grab Johnny's hand & as the crowd is cheering & applauding me, I laugh & scream, "why don;t you fuck yourself in front of the crowd you stupid, pathetic whore." Johnny & I walk to the car, & I leave you fuckin Sarah, with the dildo in your ass hole & crying like a baby in front of the whole crowd.