News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

toughxgirlx23 request-Katherine fist fights Lindsey

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
toughxgirlx23 request-Katherine fist fights Lindsey
« on: February 19, 2012, 04:31:36 AM »

Katherine & Lindsey are members of the same health club. One day Katherine is in the last row of lockers in the locker room. She could hear Sarah & Lindsey walk into the locker room and you can hear Lindsey saying, "I think my boyfriend has been going out with Katherine. If i find out that she even puts one finger on my man, I'm going to knock the shit out of her. Then Sarah started arguing, "no, I"m telling you, Katherine is a lot tougher than you think she is, she kicked my fuckin ass." Lindsey laughed & said, "& she humiliated you with a dildo. How could you ever let that pathetic little slut make a fuckin fool out of you in front of everyone. Let me just find out its that pathetic little bitch, Iv been waitijng a long time now to knock this sluts face in, & I hope the has her dildo. I'd just love to shove that dildo into her ass hole & fuck her up her ass with it. I'll humiliate that fuckin little whore evn worse than she humiliated you." Sarah was arguing, telling Lindsey not to underestimate Katherine.

As soon as Sarah & Lindsey went upstairs to work out Katherine calls Lindsey's boyfreind. "why don't you come on down to the health club, me & your tough girlfreind Lindsey are going to have a fist fight for you."

Katherine waits for Lindsey's boyfreind outside the gym & when he arrives they walk right into the locker room. Lindsey saw Katherine walk in with her boyfreind & Lindsey's face turns beet red & she storms across the locker room as Katherine starts walking toward her. Lindsey lunges at Katherine, grabbing her hair with her left hand, & with her right hand she starts flailing it. First "bam," she punches Katherine in the forehead, then "bam," she punches her left eye. Then "bang," she pounded her nose, & then "bang," she hit her in the side of her head, but Suddenly Katherine sends her left fist up, & she plows it "bang," uppercut into Lindsey's jaw. Lindsey's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Linday lets go of Katherine's hair.

Katherine raises her fists up screaming, "come on Lindsey, put your fists up & fuckin fight me, come on you big mouth, lets settle this once & for all. The crowd has gone silent, they are all waiting to see what Lindsey is going to do. Lindsey raises her fists up too, but Katherine really knows how to fist fight & she goes after Lindsey with her left fist, but as Lindsey raises up to block her punch, Katherine sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lindsey's nose, swinging her head back. Then as Lindsey's head is coming back forward Katherine sends her right fist plowing fufll force, "bang," right into Lindsey's nose again, & blood starts to roll from Lindsey's nose as her head snaps back from the full force of her hard punch, & Lindsey goes stumbling backwards on her high heels.

Katherine is laughing as she screams, "look at you Lindsey you stupid bitch, I knocked you bloody already, & now I'm really going to knock the shit out of you." Lindsey puts her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood Lindsey loses her temper again & she puts her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood she screams "I'm bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed you fuckin bitch." Katherine holds her fists up ready to box Lindsey, but Lindsey loses her temper again & she pulls her right fist all the way back & she lunges right at Katherine again. She sends her fist right at Katherine's face, but quickly Katherine manages to raise her left hand up & she blocks Lindsey's punch, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Linday's nose again. Lindsey's head snaps back & Lindsey stummbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over. Now blood is really rolling from Lindsey's nose.

Lindsey is like an enraged lunatic & she goes right after Katherine again. Lindsey just goes plowing into Katherine, full force & Katherine isn't ready for her. She grabs Katherine's dress & she shoves her back hard. Katherine's dress rips halfway down the front as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the metal lockers, & "bang," her head does too. Lindsey screams, "I'm going to kill you bitch, I'm going to fuckin kill you." She lunges right at Katherine, reaching for her hair with both of her hands, but as she does Katherine quickly sends her left fist pounding "boom," right into Lindseys stomach. She catches Lindsey completely off gaurd, & Lindsey groans "aaahhh," as she grabs her stomach & she bends over in pain backing away from Katherine.

Then as Lindsey lets go of her stomach & starts to stand up strait, Katherine steps forward & she sends her left fist plowing full force, "bang," uppercut into Lindsey's jaw again. This time you can really hear Lindsey's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, & Lindsey is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Katherine lunges forward & she grabs Lindsey's dress with her left hand & she pulls Lindsey forward into her fist. She smashes it "bang," right into Lindseys' nose. Lindsey's head swings back, & Katherine pulls her forward again. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Lindsey's nose with her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang," knocking Lindsey's face in, bashing her fuckin nose in over & over again until first blood starts gushing from Lindseys' nose, & then her eyes start swimming around in her head & her legs get all rubbery. Katherine is clearly winning at this point & now the crowd is cheering Katherine.

Katherine grabs Lindsey's dress with both of her hands & she holds Lindsey up right in front of herself, screaming right in Lindsey's face, "you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Lindsey. I knocked the shit out of you & now I'm going to humiliate you. I'm going to make you beg me to make a fuckin fool out of you & you're going to be very sorry you ever started fuckin trouble with me," & Lindsey doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. Katherine shoves Lindsey back hard. So hard that Lindsey's dress rips right off of her body in Katherine's hands as Lindsey goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the floor with a bang." The crowd is really cheering

Katherine walks right over to Lindsey & she grabs her hair with her right hand & she holds her head up so that Lindsey is looking right up at her & she screams, "I knocked the shit out of you Lindsey, just like I said I would. Now are you ready to beg me to humiliate you bitch, or do I really have to beat the shit out of you." Lindsey cry's out, "alright enough." Katherine is infuriated & still holding Lindsey's hair & she drags Lindsey up on her feet & Lindsey screams, "AH my hair, let go." Katherine lets go of Lindsey's hair & she grabs her bra with her left hand & she screams right in Lindsey's shocked face, "How fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough Lindsey, I'll tell you when I'm finished with you, & I'm far from finished with you yet. Now are you ready to beg me slut, or do I really have to beat you up."

Lindsey has tears welling in her eyes & she cry's out, "please enough, You can have my boyfreinds, just please leave me alone." Katherine bashes Lindsey right in her nose again screaming, "you better beg me to humiliate you bitch, or I'll really punch your face in." Lindsey would like to end this fight with at least some of her dignity left. Tears start to roll from Lindsey's eyes & Lindsey cry's out, "please I'm begging you, please let me go," but Katherine is crazy & she really wants to humiliate Lindsey. She rips Lindsey's bra off & now the crowd is going crazy.
Katherine raises her fists up like a man screaming, "I knocked the shit out of you Lindsey, & now I"m goig to knock the shit out of those pathetic little tits of yours you stupid bitch." She starts punching Lindsey's breasts, right fist "boom," left breast, left fist "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth. She's using Lindsey's sexy little breasts are punching bags. Feebly Lindsey is holding her hands out inf ront of herself crying out, "stop, please stop," but Katherine is getting off on beat up Lindsey & she really wants to humiliate her & Katherine isn't going to fuckin stop."

She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," pummeling Lindsey's breasts until Lindsey's breasts are all swollen & black & blue. Katherine screams, "if you want me to stop beating you up Lindsey, then tell everyone how sorry you are for starting trouble with me, & beg me to make a fool out of you." Lindsey is scared & she becomes submissive to Katherine. Desperately Lindsey starts crying out, "I'm sorry for starting trouble Katherine, please make a fool out of me Katherine, I"m begging you, please make a fool out of me." Katherine screams, "now get on your knee's bitch. Katherine turns around & she walks over to her pocketbook. Lindsey is on her knee's & she crying like a baby. Katherine turns around & she starts walking toward Lindsey.

All of a sudden Lindsey see's the huge, hard erect rubber cock strapped onto Katherine. A look of total fear & panic comes across Linday's face & now tears are streaming down her face, & her face turns beet red as Katherine grabs Lindsey's hair with her left hand & Katherine is laughing as that big rubber cock is swinging around only inches from Lindsey's face. Katherine is laughing & she screams, "this is the dildo that you were going to humiliate me with bitch, & now this is your cock. Now tell everyone who's cock this is Lindsey." Lindsey is crying hyterically & feebly she cry's out, "Its my cock." Katherine takes her right fist & she smacks it "bang," right into Lindsey's teeth. Lindsey's lip splits open & blood starts rolling from Lindsey's lips. Katherine screams, "louder bitch, say it louder so that everyone can hear you."
Lindsey is really scared now, she's so scared she's shaking in fear & desperately she cry's out at the top of her lungs "ITS MY COCK."

Katherine is laughing & she screams, "now kiss your cock Lindsey. Lindsey is normally quite dominant. She's used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, but Lindsey is starting to realize that she wasn't perpared for how good Katherine fist fights & Katherine has knocked all the fight right out of her & she can't do anything to stop this crazy little bitch from beating her up, & Lindsey reach up & she holds that big, hard erect rubber penis right up to her lips & gentely she kisses the dildo. Katherine is laughing & she screams, "now suck it whore. Stick that cock in your mouth & suck it like its your boyfreinds cock." Lindsey is totally submissive to Katherine now & she stick that big rubber cock & she starts sucking it like its her boyfreinds cock. She's shoving that cock deep into her mouth over & over again, & the crowd is going crazy.

Katherine pulls the dildo out of Lindsey's mouth & she screasm, "stand up bitch & lower your panties. Lindsey is completely Katherine's slave now & like a submissive slave she stands up & she lowers her panties & she kicks them off. Katherine walks up right behind Lindsey & all of a sudden she rams that big, hard erect cock right up into Lindsey's ass hole. Lindsey's eyes almost bulge right out of her head & she lets out a bloodcurdling scream "AAAAAHHHHHHHH," & she starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of the dildo, but she can't. Katherine has that huge rubber cock shoved deep into her ass hole & her hands laced tightly through Lindsey's hair & Lindsey just can't get away. Lindsey is crying out, "get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me." Katherine is marching Lindsey around in front of everyone.

Then Katherine rips the dildo right out of Lindsey's ass hole & she screams, "now get on your hands & knee's whore, & suck my dick. Suck this big, hard erect penis clean you stupid little slut." Lindsey is a slave & she gets right on her hands & knee's right in front of Katherine & she holds that dildo right up to her mouth & she starts sucking it off again. She's sucking that cock like it is her boyfreinds cock & the crowd is really cheering.

Katherine unstraps the dildo & she gives it to Lindsey screaming, "now your going to fuck yourself with this cock while you eat my pussy out. Now lay down on your back bitch." Lindsey lays down on her back again & she inserts that huge dildo into her wet, hot pussy & she starts to fuck herself with it. She's masterbating herself with the big, rubber cock. Katherine holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Lindsey's face screaming, "lick my cxnt whore." Lindsey sticks her tongue out & she starts licking Katherien's pussy. She's sucking Katherine off while she's plunging that huge rebber cock inside of herself. Katherine starts to come "AAAAAHHHHHH, AAAAAAAHHHHHHH, OOOOOHHHHH,"
over & over again right on Lindsey's face. Then she gets up off of Lindsey & everyone is watching Lindsey, who has sweat rolling dwon her face & she's panting & making these sexy little noises, "AAAHHH, AAAHHH, AAAHHH," & Lindsey's nipples are rock hard & beet red. Katherine is laughing at Lindsey, everyone is laughing at Lindsey as "OOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHH," Lindsey starts coming over & over again.

Offline bigmack

• God Member
Re: toughxgirlx23 request-Katherine fist fights Lindsey
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 01:05:00 PM »
Wow what a story.