News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

role play-Mistress Caitlin fist fights Mistress Diane

• 29 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
role play-Mistress Caitlin fist fights Mistress Diane
« on: February 25, 2012, 08:49:43 PM »

Mistress Diane-5'2", 115lbs 34C-24-34. medium short brown hair
Mistress Caitlin 5'1", 160lbs. 36GG-26-38 medium length brown hair.

Mistress Caitlin the bi-sexual lesbian dominatrix hires the beautiful, sexy Mistress Diane with the intention of taming the tough little hottie & teaching her to be her obedient sex slave, but Diane is a really good fist fighter & Caitlin might be the one who gets tamed & gets to be the sex slave. Things started the first day Diane was at work & Caitlin started telling Diane is rub her feet. Diane is quite dominant & she told Mistress caitlin that she is no slave, & she has no intention of being submissive to Caitlin at all.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: role play-Mistress Caitlin fist fights Mistress Diane
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 11:22:08 PM »
I was getting desperate looking for a job I was getting short of funds and the last thing I wanted to do was to crawl back to my folks place in nebraska as a complete failure after graduating from college.
...but as luck would have it I spotted an ad in the local newspaper....the kind that I would never read on my own...it was mostly all kinds of kinky sex stuff....anyway the want ad section was sitting on top of an empty table in the coffee shop.....WANTED..FEMALE WILLING TO BE TAUGHT THE ROPES....NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.....TRAINING PROVIDED.....$800/WEEK + Benifits......I wasn't sure what kind of work it was but It was a job...a real job...
My appointment was today at 11;00 AM...so I dressed my best in a business pants suit that I owned...black pin stripped pants and jacket with a white satin blouse.....It was the sexiest thing I owned...if I couldn't the job on my experience..which was none...then maybe I could get it on looks...those pants showed every bit of the crack of my ass when I bent over.....All guys think with their cocks so I guess Mr.Caitlin is no different....boy was I in for a suprise...Caitlin wasn't a guy she was a woman

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:17 PM »

WOW, Mistress Diane is hot. She's all dressed up & she looks like she came in for a job at a bank. I discuss being a Mistress and sexy little Diane starts telling me that wouldn't be a problem because she's tough & she can kick ass, & she really enjoys torturing tormenting & terrorizing people. The way she was talking had my nipples rock hard & my cxnt to moist I was afraid to stand up. She agreed to start to work in 3 days, & from the minute she walks out I start fantasizing Diane being my slave when none of my other slaves are around. I almost had to laugh thinking how this skinny little bitch was talking about how tough she is & how she can kick anyone's ass. I couldn't help but think about beating the shit out of this little whore, & making her my personal suck slave.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 12:43:19 AM »
I have to admit i was a nervous wreck during my interview...This was definitly not the career choice I had in mind after graduating....but it was a job until I could find something more....more...respectable......but it was this or pack my bags and go back to my folks in Nebraska.....Mistress Caitlin explained the job...what her clients expected...most of it was psycholigical humiliation...you had to pretend that you were tough and mean...I told her that I was tough..I have 4 brothers who taught me how to fight....in fact one time in High School some jerk on the football team tried to 'feel me up' in the hallway...I told Caitlin how I got so mad that I kneed him in the balls...punched him in the mouth and nose until he was bleeding.....I made the rest up about pulling down his pants and underware and then spanking his ass...of course all of that part was all bullshit....but I could tell that by the look in her eyes I had the job........'Mistress ...this job doesn't involve sex...I mean I'm not a tramp'
she just smiled and said I'll see you in a few days........I wasn't sure if she was gay...but I felt her eyes rivited on my ass as I left her office.......Diane I told myself.....just remember this job is only until something normal comes along..if anybody tries something I'll kick their asses around the block

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 04:16:00 AM »

I haven't been able to keep my mind off of that sexy little slut. Imagine she really thinks that she's so tough. This is just what the doctor ordered. Taming submissive little whores gets boring. I can't stop thinking about the look on her face as I sit on top of her & render her totally helpless. First she'll keep fighting & thinking that she can escape. Then she will be angry & frustrated at not being able to get away. Then she will be shocked & surprised, & then she will realize that she has no other choice. She will be helpless & I will be able to make her do whatever I want her to do. Just thinking about this beautiful, sexy bitch being my slave, licking my cxnt, worshiping my big tits. I bet she will love it once I tame her. Oh my pussy is drenched again. I can't wait.......

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 08:39:24 PM »
I could not wait for pay day to arrive...once I thought I saw it all ...and then before you know it some other poor soul would come in for me to yell at and verbally abuse.....Some guy tried to get fesh with me so after he wouldn;t take no for an answer I slapped him cross the face and gut punched him with my fist....Mistress Caitlin was watching all of this going on between me and one of her perverted customers....I was sure I was going to get fired...but Caitlin only smiled at me......Their was another part of the Mansion that I was not allowed to enter....which was fine by me.
Everyday I searched the want ads for something...anything....I really had to get out of this creepy place....Meanwhile Caitlin asked me to come in on monday.. which was the day her 'dungeon' closed to help her out....I had a strange feeling she was comming on to me...but shit..I was sure I could beat the crap out of her if she got out of line....so monday I showed up wearing a pair of jeans and a black tank top....underneath.. I had on a pair of red panties and bra...if I had to work on my day off I'd rather be comfortable.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 08:56:11 PM »

My cxnt was drenched before the skinny little slut came in. Diane is a feisty one. I told her I needed photo's of her in various costumes for the web site. I told her that she would really start making money once she was advertised. At first she gave me such as hard time, but when I told her that some of the Mistress' that are as hot as she is earn $3000-$5000
a week she couldn't wait to start taking pictures. I had her dress in PVC, micro mini skirts & dresses, skyscraper high heels, corsets, bra's. Her legs, her beautiful face. I was aching to have her sexy tongue lick my big nipples & my soaking wet pussy. I tried adjusting her bra & she almost slapped me.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 10:58:13 PM »
It was just Caitlin and myself...she asked if I would mind modeling different outfits for her magazine.....at first I told her no...but when she said $5000 a week.....I decided to take another look....after all $5000..is..$5000....So I tentavely agreed..she had me dress up in one perverted outfit after another...finnaly she was satisfied in one particular set of clothes....  A sexy looking.. tight black mini dress with matching thigh high black boots.....She walked around me surveying her work.......'Come with me...my dear....I've got something interesting to show you'....The two of us walked down to the part of the Mansion that had been previously off limits...but now she was quit eager to show off one particular room.....Inside was a large round circular bed that had leather contraints...both wrists and feet....She came close to me pressing her breasts against my back..I felt her hot breath on my ear.....'I AM SO GOING TO MAKE YOU MY SEX SLAVE'....Her tongue licked my ear lobe as her hands squezzed my ass thru my mini dress

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2012, 12:30:49 AM »

I can't believe the fuckin nerve of this stupid bitch. I lose my temper & quickly I spin around & I ball up my left fist hard & tight and I smash it "bang," right into Caitlin's nose, swinging her head back from the full force of my hard punch. Caitlin's head swings back, but as it does I reach forward & I grab the top of Caitlin's dress with my right hand & I start pulling her forward into my fist. I'm "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Caitlin's nose over & over again with my fist, & Caitlin cry's out, "I'm bleeding." as blood starts rolling from her nose.

I pull her forward & I grab her dress with my left hand too. I'm holding this big mouth up right in front of myself, screaming right in her shocked face. "how dare you talk to me like that you fat cow. How fuckin dare you let that diseased fuckin tongue of yours touch me anywhere on my body. You think you're so fuckin tough. You think you're going to make me your slave. You fat fuckin whore, you have no fuckin idea what I'm going to do to you," & Caitlin doesn't say a fuckin word, she's fuckin startled. I shove Caitlin back hard. Caitlin's dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she falls right over onto her ass with a bang.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2012, 08:01:29 PM »
RRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP!..My dress was ripped from my body as I fell backwards...I was now only wearing a pair of sexy black satin bra and panties and thigh high.. red leather boots...I put my hand to my nose it was full of blood....'I'll kill you ....you little tramp....I tried to get off the floor but Diane was all over me ....hitting  me in the face..over and over.....I bit down on her breast causing the young hellcat to scream in pain...that's when I rolled her off of me and sat down on her stomach...I back handed the bitch...SLAAAAPPPP!......SLAAAAAAPPPPPP!.....SLAAAAAAAPPPPPP! she was trying to stop me from smacking her face.....but this bitch needed to be taught a lesson in humility...a real good lesson that she won't soon forget

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2012, 09:46:27 PM »

This fat cow is on top of me & she's smacking me silly. Every time her hand cracks across my face I see stars, fuckin stars. I try bucking her off of my stomach, but Caitlin is 60 lbs heavier than I am. My hands are free & I take my long, sharp fingernails & I start grabbing, scratching, trying to rip open this fat cow's face, & with my right fist I'm punching at her & grabbing at her hair. Caitlin manages to grab my right wrist & she holds it down over my head to the ground, but as Caitlin is leaning forward to hold my hand down, I raise my head up & I clamp my teeth down right in Caitlin's huge right breast. I can taste that cow's blood & she screams, trying to leap up off of me & get to her feet, but Caitlin trips & she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground massaging her aching breast.

I'm infuriated & I get up onto my feet screaming, "get up cow, get up you fat fuckin whore so that I can really knock the shit out of you." Caitlin is still rubbing her aching breast as slowly she starts to get to her feet. Caitlin is infuriated & she crying out, "you bit me you little cxnt. I:m fuckin bleeding. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you," but as Caitlin gets halfway up, I send my right fist plowing full force "bang," uppercut right into Caitlin's jaw. You can hear her teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & now it's Caitlin who's seeing fuckin stars as she falls right back over onto her ass quite dazed.

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2012, 10:10:41 PM »
As I Lay unconcious on the floor I can feel my body being dragged onto the bed...Diane after huffung and puffing manages to strap my left hand into the leather restraint..that's when I realized what she was trying to do..enslave me...like hell she will...I'm Mistress caitlin no one enslaves me...I grab Diane by her hair and pull her across my lap...there was enough give in the rope that allowed me to wrap it around the young bitches neck...Once I was back in control I pulled down her panties around her thighs.....'ENJOY THIS BI'TCH...WWHAAAAAAVCCCCCKKKKKK!

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 11:01:30 PM »

Caitlin thought that she was in charge, but I rolled away & she was still half tied to the bed. I walked around to the other side of the bed & I pounded the bitch hard, "boom," right in her fat cow stomach. Caitlin was gasping for air as she used her free hand to grab her aching belly. I started hammering her face, bang, bang, bang, bang," cracking her nose until blood is gushing from her nose. Caitlin was screaming, 'stop, stop, please stop," but I'm enraged & I'm not going to stop. I leap onto her stomach, smashing the air right out of her again. Then as Caitlin is coughing & gasping & trying to breathe, I ball both of my fists up & I start pounding her face. First I punch her eyes, left fist "bang," right eye, left fist "bang," right eye. "Bang, bang, bang," I smash my fists into this fat fuckin whore's eyes until her eyes are swollen & black & blue & the bitch could barely see.

Then with my right fist I smash it "bang," right into her nose screaming, "get it through your fuckin head cow, you're my slave, you're my fuckin slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & you better refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Caitlin has tears welling in her swelled up eyes & desperately she cry's out, "i'm your slave Mistress." I punch that fat fuckin whore right in her nose again screaming, "say it fuckin louder you big mouth." Caitlin is scared & she starts crying  & screaming at the top of her lungs, "I"M YOUR SLAVE. I"M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS."

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 12:08:06 AM »
I awoke finding my sdelf sread eagled on my own bed...my hands and ankles firmly secured by the restraints....and whats more I was completely naked...that fucking bitch stripped me and tied me down to my own bed......Mistress Diane my ass I'll kill the bitch when I get out of here

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 03:52:52 AM »

I heard that, "Mistress Diane your ass, I'll show what I'm going to do to Slave Caitlin's ass." I unties her hand & I shove this fat cow right over onto her stomach. Then I tie her hand back up, & I take the open palm of my right hand & I start "bam, bam, bam," spanking the left cheek of her ass, & then "bam, bam, bam," spanking the right cheek of her ass, back & forth & back & forth, & first Caitlin's ass turns pink & then it starts turning red & black & blue & getting all swollen. I'm leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Caitlin's ass, & Caitlin has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her tears & her black eye makeup,

& Caitlin is crying out, "please stop, I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." Diane is laughing as she walks over & she pulls a huge, hard erect rubber dildo out of her Caitlin's draw, & she straps it right onto herself.