News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

your wife, Mistress, girl fist fights your favorite actress, model

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
You go out of town for your birthday weekend & your wife, Mistress, girl gets into a bloody, knockdown/drag out fist fight with your favorite TV or movie star, model, winner gets you & your cock, while the loser gets totally dominated & humiliated. Who is the star. Tell us about your wife. Tell us what you would like to see happen. Tell us what you actually think would happen. Tell us the story.

Pics of your wife, girl, Mistress?

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: your wife, Mistress, girl fist fights your favorite actress, model
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 04:12:05 AM »

I have a client who has fantasies about his big, strong tough wife Linda the 5 ft 10 inch 175 lb 36DD brunette gets into a brawl with Jeri Ryan over him. Originally he fantasized that Jeri was no match for Linda and after Linda beat her up she would totally humiliate her and make Jeri her slave. Bill gets so excited thinking about his wife forcing Jeri to be her slave. He explodes thinking about his wife forcing Jeri to suck his cock.

I did a little research and found out that Jeri is very tough.  In my opinion there is no way flabby, out of shape Linda would even put up a fight against Jeri. Now Bill screams as I describe how Jeri humiliates his wife.   

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 11:27:37 AM »
My wife vs Erika Eleniak, long wild catfight and a very humilliated loser at the end.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:11:47 AM »

Samantha (finish her) wants to fist fight Nicole Kidman
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,19951.msg130698.html#msg130698

Joannie supplied the following information
I looked at Samantha's profile and saw these stats: 5'8'', 128lbs, 20 y/o, 34CC .  I assume the picture avator is her.  Her profile mentions she is a cheerleader who has done some limited sport boxing.  From the picture and those facts, an opinion can be formed as to her general level of physical fitnes.

I gathered Kidman's stats from the internet: 5' 10 1/2" (a few say 5'10" and a few say 5'11" and most say 5'10.5")  ; as of Feb 2011, her weight was reported to be between 115 and 125 (her fitness trainer states it is 120 - 125), obviously with her profession, the weight may be understated for publicity reasons so it seems safe to assume between 125 and 135 on a casual day;;;;  34B (some say 36C a year after giving birth);  44yo           Nicole has had a personal fitnes trainer for 20 years, claims to run 25 miles a week for years and has had limited martial art training for film role (that is known).   Safe to assume Nicole is in excellent condition.  She is in a profession known for cattiness and unfairness.  Safe to say she can be assertive at the least.

Samantha has youth on her side.  Nicole has reach.  Actual fitness level is an unknown as is skill level.  Attitude will decide this.  Since I'm also over 40, I'm rooting for Nicole to show Samantha that experience counts more than youthful exhuberance.

Anyone want to write a tory

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 06:05:27 AM »

Fantasy story for Samantha (finish her) fist fighting Nicole Kidman

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/board,2.0.html

Offline Shrink_Wrap

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 08:13:53 PM »
For me, it'd be a vacation at a secluded beach-side resort, somewhere nice and private, with some friends. One evening, my friend Tiffany-Lea and I are out walking on the beach when, in a nice secluded spot, we run into the always sexy Drew Barrymore. Tiff, not a fan of Drew, makes some comments, and one thing leads to another, and soon I'm watching one of my best friends about to get into a physical fight with one of my favourite actresses...

Never really taken the fantasy much further, really. Sometimes I imagine Drew would win, sometimes Tiff. Tiff, at least, thinks she could beat Drew, but I'm not sure if I believe her (Then again, I might just have too many catfight fantasies about Drew ;) )

Tiffany-Lea (Although I picture her in a bikini top and shorts):

Drew I picture dressed almost exactly like this:

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 12:36:42 PM »
For me, it'd be a vacation at a secluded beach-side resort, somewhere nice and private, with some friends. One evening, my friend Tiffany-Lea and I are out walking on the beach when, in a nice secluded spot, we run into the always sexy Drew Barrymore. Tiff, not a fan of Drew, makes some comments, and one thing leads to another, and soon I'm watching one of my best friends about to get into a physical fight with one of my favourite actresses...

Never really taken the fantasy much further, really. Sometimes I imagine Drew would win, sometimes Tiff. Tiff, at least, thinks she could beat Drew, but I'm not sure if I believe her (Then again, I might just have too many catfight fantasies about Drew ;) )

Tiffany-Lea (Although I picture her in a bikini top and shorts):

I think this is a good match up. Even if your friend looses, it looks like it could be a hell of a fight.

JT

Drew I picture dressed almost exactly like this: