News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sam1-two older teacher fist fight from poll

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Sam1-two older teacher fist fight from poll
« on: March 19, 2012, 03:08:58 AM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,21396.0.html
Last year on the first day of school your new teacher Marta kept you after class & as soon as you were alone Marta became like an S&M Mistress. She took off her blouse & bra exposing her breasts to you. You had the hottest sex ever & Marta was wild and much better and more exciting than any of the girls you had ever dated. She even took you across her lap & spanked your ass red. She had dildos and all kinds of sex toys, & she just loved to make you worship her feet, her breasts and her wet, hot pussy. Marta wanted to seduce you all summer long, but your family went away for the summer & Marta told you how she would be counting the minutes until you returned. Marta was lonely the whole summer & she took good use of her big dildo & her sex toys while she couldn't stop thinking about you.

Marta was so excited waiting to see you the first day of school that her pussy was soaked & she couldn't get up off of her chair in front of her class all day long. Marta waited & waited and she couldn't believe that you didn't show up the first day. Little did Marta know that your new teacher was Vera, & Vera is an S&M Mistress too, & she made you stay after class. She too made you into her slave & Sam, your cock had never been so hard as when Vera smacked your face back & forth with her huge, sexy breasts.

This happened for three days until Marta was waiting for you after school and she was quite angry. When you told her that you have been busy, she started angrily asking you if you have been fucking that fat titted cow Vera  she told you that if she found out you were, she would knock the shit out of Vera & really make a fuckin fool out of her. Marta knows all about your fight fantasies and she knew how excited her words got you.

You told Vera what happened & Vera told you that after class she would take you to Marta's class room & see if that fat cow would have the nerve to say it to her face. Vera saw how hard your cock got when she threatened Marta, so after class, before anything she started telling you exactly how she is going to beat Marta up & humiliate the old saggy cow. Vera couldn't believe how excited you got from hearing this & she really poured it on.

Then Vera stormed over to Marta's class room with you & she saw Marta just as she was walking out of the class room. Vera walked right up to Marta screaming, "you flabby saggy titted old cow, I hear that you think you can kick my ass. Sam is mine & if you want to fight me for him
you fat fuckin whore, I would be more than happy than to fight you. I'll blacken your eyes & break your fuckin nose & bash your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours, & then after I kick your ass you flabby slut, I'll make you my slave."

Marta was quite a boxer in high school and in college & she is quite confident that she can beat Vera up & she puts her hands on her hips & she laughs as she says, I would be happy to accompany you to the gym you big mouth & we can put on some boxing gloves. I'll, " but Marta is crazy & she doesn't wait. She grabs Marta's sexy white button dress blouse & she shoves Marta back hard. Marta's blouse rips wide open & buttons fly in every direction as Marta stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. By now students were looking out most of the rooms on the floor & you could hear voices screaming, "two teachers are fighting, fight, fight two teachers." Marta is standing there, her bra is exposed in front of everyone & Marta is trying to hold her blouse closed crying out, "how dare you. I told you I would fight you in the gym, with boxing gloves."   

Vera is laughing as she screams, "I'm going to beat you up bitch & then I'm going to humiliate you. I'll humiliate you so bad you flabby old whore that you'll never show your face around anyone in this school again." Marta's face is beet red both in anger & the humiliation as she starts to walk away from Vera crying out, "I am not going to dignify," but Vera grabs Marta's shoulder & she spins Marta back around to face her and she pounds her right fist "boom," right into Marta's stomach. Marta's eyes almost bulge out of her head as she grabs her stomach & she bends over in pain gasping for air. Very wraps her hands right through Marta's hair & she yanks her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & Marta's jaw smashes right into Vera's rising knee. You can hear Marta's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Marta is stood strait up on her feet. Marta raises up & she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, & when it does, Marta is fuckin startled..By now there was a large crowd of students making a circle around the two teachers & there are two males teachers apparently quite turned on, & everyone was cheering. Vera pulls her right fist back as she lunges forward. She sends her fist right up over her shoulder & she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Marta's nose, strait into it, swinging Marta's head back from the full force of her hard punch, & Marta cry's out, "I'm bleeding as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. She's just sitting there.with blood rolling from her nose & Marta is shocked, she didn't think that Vera would really fight her.

Vera stands right over Marta screaming, "get up cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough, why don't you get up & fuckin fight me so that I can really knock the shit out of you." Shock turns to anger & slowly Marta gets to her feet, & she raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fight you Vera. Let's settle this once & for all. Vera raises her fists up too, & the two woman just stand there in the hallway of the school, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to punch the other woman senseless & send her home totally humiliated, & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

They start to circle each other, checking each other out until Marta goes after Vera with her right fist, but as Vera raises up to block Marta's punch, Marta sends her left fist plowing full force "bang," right into Vera's chin. You can hear Vera's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head snaps back, but before Vera can fall backwards or do anything, Marta grabs Vera's yellow button blouse & she jerks her forward "bang," into her fist again. Vera isn't prepared for how good Marta can fight & Marta starts yanking vera forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Vera's nose with her fist. Vera gets this totally shocked & startled look across her face as Marta is "bang, bang, bang, bang," knocking her face in with her hard powerful punches. Marta is bashing Vera's nose in & Vera's nose starts gushing blood as her head is swinging back & forth & back & forth like a floppy doll under Marta's punches. Vera starts crying out, stop, please stop, I'm bleeding," but now Marta is totally infuriated & she's not going to fuckin stop.

Marta jerks Vera forward & she grabs her blouse with both of her hands & she holds Vera up right in front of herself, screaming right in Vera's shocked face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat me up." Vera cry's out, "I'm not so tough." Marta laughs & says, "that's right you fat cow, you can't even fight." Marta shoves Vera back hard. Vera's blouse & bra rips right off of her chest in Marta's hands, exposing Vera's huge sexy breasts in front of everyone & now the crowd is screaming. Vera has tears welling in her eyes & desperately she's trying to cover her huge breasts crying out, "alright you win, enough."

Marta screams, "alright, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you're the fat cow & I'm beautiful. Tell everyone just how sorry you are for starting trouble with a real woman." Tears start to roll down Vera's cheeks, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Marta is infuriated & she screams, "you haven't learnt your lesson yet cow." she sends her right fist plowing full force, "bang," uppercut right into Vera's jaw. You can hear Vera's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Vera is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts stumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the wall hard, & bang," her head does too. Vera is already punched silly, but Marta is still really infuriated & she's not finished with Vera yet.

She holds her fist up like a man & she starts pounding Vera's big tits. Right fist "bam," left breast, left fist "bam," right breast," "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. She's using Vera's big, sexy breasts as punching bags. Feebly Vera is holding her hands up in front of herself crying out, "stop, I'm begging you, please stop," but Marta is crazed & she isn't ready to stop. She pummels Vera's breasts until Vera's breasts are all swollen & black & blue.

Marta grabs Vera's hair & she pulls her over oto her hands & knee's. Vera screams, "AAAHHH, my hair, let go," as Marta starts dragging her across the hallway floor, & Vera's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody.. Marta drags Vera right over to her desk & she grabs her skirt & she rips it right off of her. The crowd is screaming. Marta rips Vera's panties right of fof her & Vera is totally naked in front of all everyone. Marta grabs Vera's hair & as she sits down on her chair & she pulls Vera right across her lap & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking her left cheek & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking her right cheek. Vera is crying & screaming, "stop, please I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Marta is beautiful & I'm the cow. I'm the fuckin cow. I'm ossry for starting trouble with a real woman. I'm a cow, stop, please stop."

Marta is laughing at Vera, everyone is laughing at Vera. Marta is still "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Vera's ass, & Vera's ass is bright red & starting to swell. Marta screams, "you think I'm a cow, you have the nerve to call me a cow right in front of all of these students. Now you're going to show everyone just which one of us is the real cow. Let me hear you moo." Vera is crying & crying, but she doesn't say a word. Marta starts spanking her ass even harder, "bam, bam, bam, bam." over & over again. Vera lets out a feeble little "moo." Marta keeps on "bam, bam, bam," smacking the shit out of Vera's ass screaming, "you better moo alot louder than that cow, & keep mooing until I say you can stop." Vera takes a long deep breath & she starts to "MMMMOOOOO, MMMMMOOOO. MMMMMMOOOOOO," over & over again at the top of her lungs, & Sam, you can't believe Marta has knocked the shit out of  Vera & is forcing to show everyone just what a fat cow she is.
Suddenly the principle comes running in with security.