News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Samantha (Finish Her) fantasy- her fist fight with Nicole Kidman

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

I am happy to say that this year has been one fantasy after another come true. It started off in January when I hit the lottery for $5 million. Then I was at the lottery celebration party & I got invited to another party afterwards. I was drinking champagne and partying and I met this gorgeous 40 something red head. She found it very refreshing that I didn't know who she was. She was laughing hard when I told her she looked familiar, but I just couldn't place her. Nicole Kidman & I hit it off right away and I have been dating her for the last 6 months. My picture was in the papaers, all over the internet and the gossip columns. There was even rumors that Nicole & I might be getting engaged, but Nicole and I had never talked about it. Then last month Nicole went out of town to shoot a new movie. The next night I was invited to a party and another fantasy came true. There was so many guys at the party, but Samantha, a 20 year old drop dead gorgous blond sat for a couple of hours drinking, partying & talking & when she wanted to go home with me I thought, what harm could it do. Nicole is out of town, & besides we  had never talked about being exclusive.

Samantha is so, so & so, beautiful, hot, sexy. We made such hot, passionate love & as if that wasn't enough Samantha shows off her very toned, almost muscular cheerleader body & she tells me that she is a boxer. She even shadow boxes for me & I can see thay she ia at a much higher level of ability than your average house wife. I told Samantha about my female fist fighting fantasy, & you just can't imagine just how excited I got when Samantha tells me that she hates that red headed whore Nicole Kidman and she would just love to get the opportunity to beat that flabby, pathetic old red headed whore up & make her into her slave. My cock had never been so hard before as she describes how she will punch that old flabby cow senseless. I'll make that stupid whore bitch into my slave, humiliate her, right in front of you Johnny. I'll show you just what a stupid, patheric submissive whore she really is. I'll make her stick her tongue out & lick my pussy. I'll make her suck  my ass hole out for you Johnny. I'll make her tell you just what a worthless, pathetic submissive whore she really is Johnny, all for you."  AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH," I had the most explosve orgasm of my life.

Nicole called one night and this was the time that I learnt just what an explosve temper Nicole has. She was screaming, she was calling me every name in the book. Screaming that the pictures of the young blond whore in the newspapers is young eneough to be our daughter. She was so infuriated she was going back & forth first wanting to know how I could humiliate her like this, & I thought you love me, & then back to screaming about that this young blond schoolgirl deserves to get taken acorss her knee & be taught some manners." Nicole had no idea that Samantha was laying there right next to me on the bed when Nicole as screaming all of this, & Samantha heard every word that she said. Nicole grabs the phone right out of my hand screaming, "you think you're going.to take me over your knee & give me a fuckin spanking you flabby old whore bitch. I'll make you my slave & force you to lick my cxnt. I'll," but Nicole was infuriated & she slammed the phone down.

It was about 2 hours later the phone rings & its Nicole & she sounds like she has had a couple of drinks. I answer the phone and Nicole is really pissed off & she tells me, "let me speak you your little whore, and when Samantha got on the phone, I could hear Nicole tell her that she is training in Judo & Karate and after I kick your ass little girl, I'll bring a big, hard erect rubber dildo for you & I'll," but now its Samantha who is enraged & she screams, "when are you going to be here bitch, I can't wait to fuckin fight you."

Things really come to a fuckin head, its Saturday afternoon & Samantha had spent the night & she just finished putting on her sexy, low cut white minidress, her high heels & stockings & her makeup when who shows up but Nicole, & she looks amazing. She's wearing a tiny little dark blue micro mini skirt, a white ruffled see through button dress blouse, high heels & stockings. Nicole has the key so all of a sudden we hear "where is she, wear is that young big mouth slut," & Nicole had the fuckin nerve to bring her publisist with her.  I couldn't believe how confident and anxious Samantha was. She came down the stairs saying, "I don't believe that you have the fuckin nerve to show up Nicole. You're even skinnier, flabbier & more pathetic than I thought you would be." Samantha walked up to the patio door and opened it. Why don't you step outside you big mouth, so that I can really knock your face in." Nicole walked right toward the door, "after you slut." Samantha steps down the step, but Nicole shoves her hard, & Samantha stumbles forward off balance. Samantha turns around just in time to see Nicole lunging at her. Samantha is very fast & she uses her speed to step to the side & out of the way & Nicole goes stumbling right past Samantha quite off balance.

A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Nicole regains her balance & she turns around to face Samantha again. Samantha raises her fists up screaming, "alright cow, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fuckin fight you Nicole. I'm really going to enjoy beating the shit out of you & then I'm going to make you eat my cxnt." Nicole's face turns beet red & she screams, "you stupid, lesbian slut, come on, I'll fight you. She raises her fists up too, & the two woman just stand there on the terrace, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight. Each woman wants to punch the other woman silly & send her home totally humiliated, & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. Samantha sends her right fist at Nicole's face, but this time Nicole is ready for her. Qucikly she raises her left hand up & she blocks Samantha's punch, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Samantha's nose, swinging Samantha's head back, & blood starts rolling from Samantha's nose as her head is coming back forward.

Nicole sneds her right fist right at Samantha's face again, but Samantha manages to reach up & she catches Nicole's wrist in mid air, & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force "bang," uppercut right into Nicole's jaw. You can hear Nicole's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air. Then Nicole raises up & she starts to teter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, & when it does, Samantha pulls her right fist all the way back as she lunges forward & she sends her fist plowing full force "bang," right into Nicole's chin. You can hear NIcole's teeth smack together & rattle in her fuckin head as her head snaps back & Nicole stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.
Samantha walks right up to Nicole & she grabs her blood stained white blouse & she holds Nicole right up in front of herself & Samantha laughs right in Nicole's face screaming, "look at you Nicole you flabby old whore. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Nicole. I knocked the shit out of you, & now I'm going to humiliate you.

Samantha shoves Nicole back hard. So hard that Nicole's sexy white blouse rips right off of her chest in her hands as Nicole goes stumbling backwards on her high heels like a little floppy doll until "boom," her body hit the cement wall of the house hard & "bang," her head does too. Nicole bounces right up off of the cement wall. Samantha is clearly winning at this point, but she really doesn't care. She walks right up to Nicole & she grabs her by her fuckin hair with both of her hands, screaming right in Nicole's startled face, "you're not so tough you stupid bitch, & now I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Nicole is already a little dazed, but Nicole is normally a spoiled, confident, dominant woman, & she's not about to let this 20 year old girl, this gilr that was young enough to be her daughter humiliate her and make a fuckin foool out of her in front of Johnny & her publicist. Nicole's face turns bright red from both the pain & the humiliation & feebly she tries to shove Samantha out of her way crying out, "no, I'll never be your slave you fuckin little whore,"

Samantha still has her hands laced tightly through Nicole's hair, & now Samantha is in charge, & now Samantha really wants to knock Nicole silly. The starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Nicole's head against the cement wall. She's throttling Nicole's fuckin head again & again against the hard cement, cracking her fuckin skull against the concrete until first Nicole is seeing stars, fuckin stars & her eyes start swimming around in her head, & then her knee's just buckle under her & Nicole just goes sliding down the wall of the house out cold. Samantha laughs as she screams, "Look at her Johnny, Look at your tough big shot actress now." Samantha reaches down & she grabs Nicole by her red hair & she starts shaking Nicole, & dragging her standing up on her wobbly legs. Nicole is shook awake. Her eyes blink open, & Nicole is knocked so silly she doesn't even know where she is any more. Samantha shoves Nicole back against the wall, & she grasb her bra & pulls it right off of her chest, & Nicole's sexy little bra slides right down & is hanging right over her stomach. Samantha laughs as she screams, "this is why he wants me, look at those flabby, pathetic little golf ball sized tits of yours Nicole."

Samantha holds her fists up like a man & she starts pummeling Nicole's breasts. Right fist ":boom," left breast, left fist "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," se using Nicole's flabby little golf ball tits as punching bags. Feebly Nicole is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the punches, crying out, "stop, please stop." Samantha punches Nicole's tits until Nicole's tits are all swollen & black & blue. Samantha laughs & she screams, "alright, you want me to stop beating you up you flabby old whore, tell Johnny that you're my slave. Tell Johnny that you are going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do." Nicole has tears welling in her eyes and she cry's out, "Johnny please help me, Barb please help me, get this crazy young slut off of me," but no one moved a fuckin inch to help Nicole. They just stood there watching as Samantha terrorized Nicole. She pounded her fist right into Nicole's stomach. She knocked some of the air out of Nicole & Nicole gasps for air as she grabs her stomach, bending over in pain. Samantha grabs Nicole's hair & viciously she yanks her standing strait up on her feet. Nicole screams in pain "aahh," as she's wrenched up, & then with her right fist she smashes it "boom," right into the Nicole's stomach again. Nicole gasps "ooofff," as she starts to bend over, but Samantha wrenches at Nicole's hair & she holds her up strait, & she starts "boom, boom, boom," pounding her fist in to Nicole's belly until Nicole's knee's just buckle right under her & Nicole falls over onto her hands & knee's on the concrete desperately trying to gasp for air.

Samantha is vicious. She grabs Nicole by her hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. She starts dragging Nicole around the terrace of the house on her hands & knee's. She swinging Nicole around like a limp little floppy doll & Nicole is screaming, "stop, please stop, you're hurting me," as her knee's are getting all scraped & bloody & her stockings are ripped. Samantha drags Nicole over to a banch & she lets go of her hair. Then she walks around right behind her & she pulls Nicole's skirt off & then she rips her panties right off of her body. Samantha walks back around & she grabs Nicole's hair. Then she sits down on the bench & she pulls Nicole right across her lap. Samantha takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Nicole's right cheek, & then "bam, bam, bam, bam," spanking Nicole's left cheek. She smacking the shit out of Nicole's ass over & over again & Nicole is crying like a baby & begging Samantha, "please stop, I'm begging you, please stop," but Samantha has been waiting for this for a long time now & she's not going to fuckin stop." Samantha screams, "you want me to stop beaing you up Nicole, tell Johnny that you're my slave, tell him that you are going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do."     

Samantha starts laughing as she see's the angry, defiant look on Nicole's face change into a look of total submission. Nicole's face is bright red both and she's crying like a little girl as she looks over at Johnny & she cry's out, "Johnny, Samantha is my Mistress. I am Samantha's slave, & I will do whatever my Mistress tells me to do." Johnny is in total shock watching his normally tough, dominant, confident red headed lover being totally dominated & controlled by tough, young Samantha. Samantha has completely adjusted Nicole's attitude & its so fuckin hot seeing this tough young blond dominate this beautiful sexy movie star. Samantha shoves Nicole off of her lap & onto her hands & knee's on the floor in front of her.

Samantha screams, "now you're going to lick my feet clean you whore. Now take my shoe off & kiss my feet bitch." Nicole is completely scared & submissive to scorching hot, sexy Samantha. She grabs Samantha's right foot & she gently removes her shoe. Then she grabs her foot & she gently romoves her shoe. Its so hot & sexy watching Nicole hold Samantha's foot up to her mouth & stick her tongue out & lick her foot. Samantha screams, "clean my foot with your tongue you whore." Nicole is licking Samantha's foot over & over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master. Samantha is laughing as she screams, "look at her Johnny. Look at your tough movie star whore sucking my foot Johnny. Now lick my other foot you bitch." Nicole is scared & she has no choice. She removes Samantha's left shoe & she holds her left foot up to her lips & she sticks her tongue out & she starts lickng & licking her foot. Samantha screams, "kiss it, kiss my foot." Nicole starts kissing Samantha's foot.

Samantha screams, "now lay down on your back you fucin whore. Nicole lays down on her back. Samantha lowers her panties as she stands right over Nicole screaming, "look up whore. Look up at me." Nicole looks up at young Samantha & realizing what is about to happen to her she starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, oh no please not that." Samantha is laughing as she slowly lowers herself down sitting right on Nicole's little tits screaming, "now whore, you are going to beg me to kiss my cxnt. Now let me hear you beg." Nicole is crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Samantha balls her right fist up hard & tight & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Nicole's nose. She's bashing Nicole's nose in & blood is gushing from Nicole;s nose. Nicole is really scared. She's shaking in fear & frantically she starts crying out, "please let me kiss your cxnt. Please let me kiss your fuckin cxnt." Samantha stop beating Nicole up & she holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Nicole's face. Nicole is totally submssive to hot, sexy Samantha now & she raises her head up, & Nicole's head is all wobbly, & her eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head as slowly her lips get closer & closer to Samantha's wet. hot pussy & gently she kisses her cxnt." Samantha has been waiting a long time for this & the vibration of Nicole's lips on Samantha's wet, hot pussy made Samantha shudder in excitment & Samantha cry's out, "kiss it again Nicole, I'v been waitng a long time to make you suck me off you pathetic old whore bitch. Now lick my cxnt."

Nicole starts sticking her tongue out, shoving it right into Samantha's hot pussy. She's licking out Samantha's soaking wet cxnt, feverishly over & over again like a dog lickings its master.  Samantha grabs Nicole's left hand & she holds it right down near Nicole's cxnt & she says play with yourself bitch. Masterbate yourself you worthless pathetic whore." Nicole inserts one of her fingers into her very own wet, hot pussy & she starts playing with herself. Samantha reaches down & she grabs Nicole's big errect nipples and she squeezes them screaming, "fuck yourself better you whore. Nicole's nipples got rock hard & beet red in Samantha's hands, & Nicole couldn't hide it, sweat starts rolling down her face & she's "AAHH, AAHH, AAHH," panting & making these sexy little noises. Samantha starts laughing as she screams, "you're enjoying this, aren't you Nicole you flabby, pathetic old whore. Look at her Johnny, take a good look at how much your worthless saggy old whore bitch gets when she gets dominated by your sexy, young beautiful woman. Say it cow, tell Johnny he deserves a beautiful, sexy young dominant woman like me, not a flabby, pathetic old submissive whore like you."

Nicole is pathetic. Samantha has knocked the shit out of her until Nicole is willing to do anything Samantha tells her to do, & she's crying like a little girl & she cry's out, "Johnny, you deserve a young, beautiful sexy dominant woman like Samantha instead of a flabby, pathetic old submissive whore like me." Nicole is getting very excited by being dominated by this sexy, hot young woman & now she's really fucking herself with her fingers. Samantha was laughing & she screamed, "that's it whore, fuck yourself, come all over your finger you whore bitch, because that is the best sex you're going to have for a long time now. Now suck me off you fuckin whore." Nicole is really excited now. Seh reaches up with her free hand & she starts to rub Samantha's big sexy breasts. Touching Samantha's big, hard erect nipples is driving Samantha crazy as Nicole is sucking her off & loving it. Samantha twists around & she pulls Nicole's finger out of her soaking wet pussy & she starts fucking Nicole with her fingers. Nicole is sucking Samantha's drenched pussy, pashionately, plunging her tongue deep into Samantha's sweet juicy pussy until they started "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH," having one explosive orgasm after another, over & over again.

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
Re: Samantha (Finish Her) fantasy- her fist fight with Nicole Kidman
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 09:12:09 AM »
Dang!!! Poor Nicole! Brutal but awesome!

Great story!

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Samantha (Finish Her) fantasy- her fist fight with Nicole Kidman
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 02:32:22 PM »
Nice story.