News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The one you have been waiting for-Wendy fist fights Maria

• 3 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
The one you have been waiting for-Wendy fist fights Maria
« on: April 11, 2012, 08:07:14 AM »

Part-1
Wendy has always been quite jealous of Johnny’s  ex-girlfriend Maria, but 2 weeks ago Wendy & Johnny had a really big fight & Wendy threw Johnny out of the house screaming that she is filing for divorce. For the first few days Wendy was still angry, but soon she was wishing Johnny would come home. She couldn’t believe that Johnny wasn’t answering his phone at all, not even calling back when she said it was an emergency.

Then tonight she got a phone call. It was her girlfriend Rosy who told her that Johnny was going to be at a big party tonight, & he is going to be there with his ex-girlfriend Maria. Wendy is infuriated & she asked Rosy if she would come over & go to the party with her so that she can kick Maria’s ass. Rosy agreed and as Rosy was driving over to Wendy’s house, Wendy was getting all dressed up. Wendy is 5’2”, 128lbs. 34DD & she’s quite confident that she can knock the shit out of that skinny little slut Maria who is 5’, 112lbs, 34C.

We are lucky enough to have Maria, who would like to tell us the story!!!!!

Things really come to a fuckin head at the party. Me & Johnny are at the party having a really good time when who shows up but Wendy & she has the fuckin nerve to bring her best girlfriend Rosy with her. I’m dressed in my tight black mini skirt, low cut white see through button dress blouse, black  fishnet stockings, & 4” high heels, while Wendy has on her yellow, low cut mini dress, stockings & high heels, & you can just tell which one of us looks much hotter.
Not long after Wendy shows up at the party I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. I return from the bathroom just in time to see Wendy sit down practically on Johnny’s lap, hanging all over him & acting really flirtatious. I walk up so that I’m practically standing right behind them. I arrive just in time to hear Wendy say, “why don’t you just dump that skinny, pathetic little whore and take me home tonight.”

I’m infuriated & I walk right around to face Wendy, & I fold my hand across my chest and I say “what was that Wendy.” Wendy gets this nasty little smirk across her face as she looks up at me & in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, “Johnny is taking me home tonight, do you have a fuckin problem with that.” I have been waiting a long time now to knock the shit out of Wendy & I scream, “Johnny isn’t taking you home tonight Wendy, he left you & now he’s going with me. He wants a beautiful, sexy woman like me, not a flabby, pathetic fat cow like you, so why don’t you just get out of here & stop humiliating yourself.
By now it seems like everyone in the crowded back yard has stopped what they were doing & is looking at the two of us screaming at each other. Wendy is infuriated. She loses her temper & she practically leaps up off of Johnny lap, pulling her right fist all the way back. She sends her fist right at my face, but I’m much faster than that fat cow & I manage to step to the side & out of the way & Wendy goes stumbling right past me quite off balance.

A look of shock turns to a fuckin look of anger as Wendy regains her balance and she spins right back around to face me, & as she does I raise my fists up screaming, “you don’t know just how long I’v been waiting for this Wendy. I’m going to blacken your eyes, & break your fuckin nose & knock each & every one of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of your, & when I’m finished with you I’ll make you moo right into my wet, hot pussy and I’ll show Johnny & all of our fiends just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.”

Wendy raises her fists up too screaming, “alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you Maria. I’m going to punch you senseless and then I’ll make you my fuckin slave. I’ll take you right over my knee you stupid little bitch, & Ill spank you until you beg me to be obedient to me. I’ll make you worship my pussy and my ass hole with your tongue, & I’ll show my husband & all of these people what a pathetic little fuckin whore you really are.” The two of us are just standing there, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight. Each of us wants to beat the shit out of the other one & send her home totally humiliated & you can just fuckin tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: The one you have been waiting for-Wendy fist fights Maria
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 09:37:18 AM »

Part-2
We start to circle each other, checking each other out. Wendy is standing there flat footed, while  I raise up onto my toes & I start dancing around Wendy faking lefts & rights at her face. I’m faster than Wendy & I really know how to fist fight & I go after her with my left fist, but as Wendy raises her right hand up to block my punch, I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Wendy’s nose, strait into it, swinging Wendy’s head back from the full force of my punch. Then before Wendy has a chance to think, I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Wendy’s nose again, making her nose bleed, I’m so fuckin pissed off I really wanna knock this fat cow’s face in.”

Wendy stumbles backwards on her high heels, & I go right after her. I grab Wendy’s dress with both of my hands & I shove her back hard. Wendy’s dress rips right off of her body in my hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels and she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang.” She’s just sitting there on the terrace floor in her huge sexy white bra & white lace panties and now the crowd is really cheering.

I’m knocking the shit out of this fuckin big mouth & I don’t want to give her a fuckin chance to regain her composure. I run right over to her & I grab her hair with both of my hands & like a crazy woman I start yanking, wrenching, jerking  at her hair & Wendy screams, “AAAAHHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head as I start dragging her to her feet, but suddenly Wendy lunges at me, wrapping her arms around my knee’s. She tackles me to the ground, & Wendy leaps right onto me, plopping her full weight down “boom,” right onto my stomach.”OOOOFFFF,” she knocks the air out of me & I’m coughing & gasping for air.
Wendy balled her fists up & she starts punching me all over my face. First she punched me with her left fist “bam,” right in my right eye, then with her right fist she punched me “bam,” right in my left eye. Instantly my eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Wendy screams, “I’m going to blacken your eyes Maria you fuckin little whore.” She starts “bam, bam, bam,” punching my left eye, then “bam, bam, bam,” punching my right eye. She punches my eyes until my eyes swell up & start to turn black & blue.

Wendy screams, “you stupid little slut, I’m going to make you my slave, you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I’m not going to let this fat fuckin whore make me her fuckin slave, & I start bucking, & kicking & screaming, “no, never, get off of me you fuckin fat cow.” My hands are free & I reach up with my left hand & I take my long, sharp finger nails & I start grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Wendy’s face, & with my right fist I’m punching at Wendy’s face. I manage to dig my long sharp finger nails into Wendy’s cheek, & Wendy screams, “AAAHHH,” as she feels my nails bloodying her face.

She manages to grab my wrist & she starts struggling hard, trying to hold my wrist down to the ground. I’m struggling hard too, & I bring my arm up over my head before  Wendy overpowers me & she manages to hold my arm down to the ground, but as Wendy leans forward to hold it down, I raise my head up & I clamp my teeth down right on Wendy’s right breast, right through her bra. Wendy’s eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream “AAAAHHHH,” as she leaps up off of me trying to get to her feet, but she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground, rubbing her aching breast.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 03:55:20 AM »

Part-3

You can see bloody red teeth marks right on Wendy’s huge white bra, & Wendy is trying to rub the pain from her breast & screaming, “you bit me you fuckin little whore, you fuckin bit me, I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” The two of us get to our feet. I raise my fists up to fist fight Wendy again, but Wendy is infuriated & she’s still screaming how she’s going to kill me. “I’m going to kill you, I’m going to fuckin kill you Maria you fuckin whore.”
She comes at me like an insane lunatic. I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into her face, right into her nose, strait into it. Blood start gushing out of Wendy’s nose, but my punch doesn’t do anything to stop Wendy from coming plowing into me, full force, & I’m not ready for her.  She grabs me by my white blouse with both of her hands & she throws me back really hard, & I’m like a little rag doll as I stumble backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the cement wall hard, & “bang,” my head does too.

For a second I’m seeing stars, fuckin stars as I bounce up off of the wall & I stumble forward until “she smashes her fist “bang,” right into my nose. Wendy’s punches are hard & powerful & I could taste blood as my head snaps back, & I cry out in shock, “I’m bleeding.” As I go stumbling backwards on my high heels until “boom,” my body hits the concrete wall again, & “bang,” my head does too. Then before I have a fuckin chance to think, Wendy walks right up to me & she wraps her hands right through the sides of my hair & she shoves my head back, “bang,” right into the cement wall.
She bounces my fuckin head right off of the concrete & she starts holding my head still, laughing & screaming insanely right in my face, you thought you were so fuckin tough. I’m going to knock the shit out of you over & over again you fuckin little whore bitch, & I’m going to make you my fuckin slave. You’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” She shoves my head back “bang,” right into the cement wall again, & then she holds my head still laughing right in my shocked & startled face. “I’m going to enjoy this you pathetic little slut. I’m going to knock you silly over & over again until I knock all the fuckin fight right out of you. You think I’m a cow, you have the fuckin nerve to come to this party & call me a fuckin fat cow in front of all of these people. You’re going to moo like a fuckin cow. You’re going to moo right into my wet, hot pussy & you’re going to show Johnny & all of these people just which one of us is the fuckin cow.”
Wendy has started to knock me silly, but I’m not going to submit to this flabby fuckin bitch & I raise my knee up. I was trying to get her cxnt, but I missed & my knee went “boom,” right into Wendy’s flabby gut. “OOOOFFFF,” She lets go of my hair as she leans forward putting her hands to her aching belly. Then as I see Wendy starting to catch her breath & stand up strait, I kick myself off of the wall & I send my right fist plowing as hard as I can, “bang” uppercut right into Wendy’s jaw. You can hear Wendy’s teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head, & now its Wendy who’s seeing fuckin stars as her head swings strait up in the air, & Wendy is stood strait up on her feet.

Then she raises up & she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, & when it does, Wendy is dazed. I’m still really pissed off & now I really wanna knock Wendy silly. I lunge right at her, & I wrap my hands right through her hair & I shove her back hard until “bang,” Wendy’s head bounces right off of the hard cement.  I bounce her fuckin head against the concrete, & I shove it back “bang,” hard against the wall again, & now I start screaming in Wendy’s face, just like Wendy had screamed in mine only minutes earlier, “now who’s going to get knocked silly you fat cow.”

Now its Wendy who gets this totally shocked & startled look across her face as I start “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Wendy’s head against the cement. The crowd is really cheering as I’m cracking this big mouth’s  fuckin skull over & over again against the hard concrete  until Wendy’s eyes start swimming around in her head & her legs are all wobbly. I’m crazed & I really wanna beat the shit out of this fat cow & I just keep on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” bouncing Wendy’s head against the concrete until Wendy goes limp in my fuckin hands & her knee’s just buckle under her,  & Wendy falls right over onto her hands & knee’s on the ground, & now Wendy is knocked so silly, she doesn’t even know where she is any more.”

Wendy is lightly moaning & fading in and out of consciousness. I grab Wendy by her fuckin hair with my left hand & I hold her head up. Then I take the open palm of my right hand and I slap this fat cow “bam,” right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack. Then with the back of my hand I crack her. I slap her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. I start smacking Wendy in her face forehand, “bam,”  backhand “bam,” forehand, “bam,” backhand, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back & forth & back & forth & I’m screaming, “wake up Wendy, wake up you fat fuckin whore, I’m not even finished with you yet.” I slap Wendy’s face silly until I slap her back awake. I slap this fat cow right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing.

Wendy’s eyes blink open & Wendy is slapped so silly she doesn’t even know where she is any more. Then suddenly I can see this shocked look on her face as Wendy realizes that I have just knocked the shit out of her. Wendy’s shocked look turns to a look of fear as she tries to crawl away from me crying out, “get away from me,” but I still have a hold of Wendy’s hair & I yank her back in front of me.” Wendy screams, “AAHH, let go,” but I’m screaming too as I yank her head up so that she is looking right into my eyes  & I scream right into Wendy’s face, “you fat fuckin whore, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Wendy. I knocked the shit out of you, & now I’m going to humiliate you. I’m going to make you my slave, you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.”

Wendy wants me to stop. She cry’s out, “please stop,” but now I’m in charge, & now I really wanna give Johnny & all of these people a good show.  I start yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair as I start dragging her across the rough cement on her hands & knee’s. Wendy’s knee’s are getting all scraped & bloody, & her stockings are all ripped, & desperately she starts crying out, “stop, please stop, you’re hurting me.” I’m swinging this fat slut around the patio like a limp little floppy doll until I drag her over to the seat where me & Johnny had been sitting before this fat cow rudely interrupted us.

I let go of Wendy’s hair & I walk right around behind her & I lean down & grab her panties and I rip her panties right off of her body. The crowd is going crazy. Tears start to well up in Wendy’s eyes, & desperately she starts crying out, “enough, please enough, I give up, you win, you can have Johnny.” I’m infuriated & I grab this fat cow’s hair with my left hand & I hold her head up. Then I take the open palm of my right hand & I crack it hard “bam,” right across Wendy’s face screaming, “how dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Wendy, you thought you were so fuckin tough. Now you’re going to tell Johnny & all of these people that you are my slave, & that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you fat fuckin whore, you’re going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me, you got it.”

I’m clearly winning at this point & Wendy is knocked silly. I start laughing as I see tears start to roll from her eyes & her face turns beet red & she starts to try & crawl away from me crying out, “Johnny please help me, Rosy I’m begging you please someone please help me,” but no one moves a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow, they all just stand there & watch as I take complete control of Wendy. Wendy is all pummeled and she’s weak, & she can’t do anything to stop me as I drag her by her fuckin hair right back to the spot she had tried to crawl away from. Wendy is crying even harder & she’s screaming, “my hair, let go, Pleae I’m begging you, you win, you can have Johnny.” I sit down on the seat where this whole ordeal had first started & I drag Wendy right across my lap, right over my knee’s.
Wendy is begging me, “please, I’m begging you let me go.” I take the open palm of my right hand & I smack it hard “bam,’ right onto her left cheek, & then “bam,” I smack her right cheek. The crowd is cheering as I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Wendy’s left cheek. Then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Wendy’s right cheek. I’m giving this fat fuckin whore an over the knee spanking just like she was a little girl, & Wendy is crying like a baby & begging me, “stop, please stop, I’m begging you, no more, please stop.”

I stop spanking Wendy’s ass, & Wendy’s ass is all swollen & black & blue, & there are bloody red welt marks. I scream, “you want me to stop beating you up Wendy you fat cow, then tell everyone that you’re my slave, tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Wendy is normally quite dominant & confident. She’s used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, & I have to admit, this fat cow is tough. Wendy is crying & crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word.

I have an explosive temper & this fat fuckin whore infuriates me all over again. I scream, “you disobedient bitch, get it through your head cow, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave & you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do.” I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of her left cheek, & then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” smacking the shit out of her right cheek. I’m spanking this stupid whore bitch like a little girl, & now Wendy’s ass is really swelling up & getting all bloody.

Wendy is scared & her ass is burning as if it is on fire & she starts to realize that I am not going to stop beating her up unless she does what I tell her to do. Wendy becomes submissive to me & desperately she starts crying out, “alright, I’m your slave, I’m your fuckin slave.” I have been waiting a long time now for the opportunity to knock the shit out of this fat cow & totally humiliate her & make a fuckin fool out of her in front of Johnny, & I’m really starting to get off on this. I lose my temper again & I scream, “you disobedient cow, you are going to do whatever I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it or I’ll beat the shit out of you over & over again. I shove this fat cow off of my lap & Wendy falls over onto her hands & knee’s on the ground.

I lean down & I grab this fat fuckin whore by her hair & I yank her standing strait up on her feet, & Wendy screams “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head.  I grab this fat cow’s bra & I shove her back hard. Wendy’s bra rips right off of her chest in my hands exposing her huge fat cow titties in front of everyone as Wendy stumbles backwards  until “bang,” she hits the cement wall. The crowd is really screaming as I walk right up to Wendy screaming, “I knocked the shit out of you Wendy, & now I’m going to knock the shit out of those flabby, pathetic cow tits of yours.” I raise my fists up like a man & I start pummeling Wendy’s breasts, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist, “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” right breast, left breast back & forth & back & forth. I’m using Wendy’s big fat cow tits as punching bags.

Feebly Wendy is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “stop, please stop, I’m begging you.” I just keep on “bam, bam, bam, bam,” pounding Wendy’s tits until Wendy’s tits swell up & turn black & blue.  I scream, “you better tell everyone that you’re my slave, you better tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, or I’ll really knock your face in.” Wendy is crying hysterically & Wendy is scared & she becomes totally submissive to me crying out, “please, I’m your slave, I’m your slave Mistress, please. I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress. I’m your slave Mistress. I’m sorry you can have Johnny Mistress, I’m your fuckin slave.”

I start laughing as I scream, “alright slave, lay down on your back. Wendy is my slave now & obediently she lays down on her back on the ground, & she’s on the ground & Wendy is stark naked & she’s crying like a baby. I stand right over Wendy so that one foot is on one side of her head & my other foot is on the other side of her head & I reach up under my short little mini skirt & slowly I start to lower my panties, & I start laughing viciously as I scream, “look up, look up at me you fat fuckin whore.”

Wendy is looking up through her tear filled eyes & suddenly she realizes what is about to happen to her & she starts crying hysterically again, crying out, “no, oh no please no.” I sit down right on Wendy’s stomach screaming, “shut up cow, shut up before I stand you up & I really knock the shit out of you.” Wendy starts whimpering. I scream, “alright Wendy, now you’re going to moo for your husband, you’re going to moo & tell your husband just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are, now let me hear you moo.”

Wendy is crying like a little baby & she lets out a feeble little “moo.” I lose my temper & I bash Wendy “bang,” right in her fuckin nose, & you can hear the bone of her nose break & the fuckin silence. The crowd has gone silent. Its so silent you can hear  a pin drop. I scream, “louder cow.” Wendy takes a long deep breath & she lets out a hearty, hefty “MMMMOOOO.” She starts “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOO,” mooing like a cow over & over again. Slowly I lower my wet hot pussy right onto her mouth & Wendy is mooing like a fat cow right into my wet hot pussy. “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO.” The vibrations of Wendy’s lips on my swollen clit is getting me really excited. I’m so excited, I don’t remember ever being this excited before. My nipples are rock hard & ready to burst & sweat is rolling down my face & I’m panting & making these sexy noises “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH,” I scream, “suck me off cow. Stick your tongue inside of me lick me out you fat cow.” Wendy sticks her tongue inside my wet, hot pussy & “OOOOOHHHHHHH MY GOD, OOOOOOHHHHHHHH. I explode over & over again.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 06:23:15 AM »
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}