News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Denise has another fist fight

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Denise has another fist fight
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:38:28 AM »

Denise is the president of the coop board. She was a cheerleader, gymnist and model when she was younger. She is now 49 years old, blonde, gorgeous, & you can bounce quarters off of her ass, stomach or any part of her lean, tight, well  toned body. Denise is 5’7”, 118 lbs. 34B-23-34.
Denise has been in 3 fights since I moved into the building and I was lucky enough to see all 3. Denise is not only hot, sexy & beautiful, but she's tough & she really knows how to fist fight.

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17937.0.html
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17865.0.html 
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,3169.0.html

Denise is really a tease and she knows how excited I get when she talks about fighting which she gets around to every time I see her. Last Sunday I ran into Denise in the elevator and she asked me if I knew the new, young, heavy set woman living on the top floor & complaining how loud & rowdy her party was on Saturday night. She started to tell me that she almost went to her door to confront her. Kathy is a very attractive 24 year old brunette 5'6", 170lbs. 38DD-30-40. I have spoken to Kathy on a few occasions & she is a tough, strong, young confident woman, & I had already fantasized about Denise fist fighting Kathy I sized her up as she doesn't look muscular, but she isn't flabby either and considering I have seen Denise fist fight & I havn't seen Kathy fist fight, I could vision the fight going either way  I am not usually attracted to bigger woman, but somehow she really turns me on.

My heart was racing.  I told Denise that Kathy is a big, strong tough young woman & I questioned if she thinks she would put up a good fight against Kathy. Denise got very animated & a real attittude like "what are you crazy, you have seen me fight. Are you insane, I am going to knock the shit out of her just like I knocked the shit out of the other woman I had fights with. going on & on about her being a fighter, a brawler since she was in the 7th grade, & how she gets into fights all the time. She started to describe how she would pummel Kathy into a crying, blubbing, bloody mess. At this point I caught Denise looking down at my huge, hard, erect cock that was trying to bust right out of the shorts I had on. Denise is so hot, & exciting I fugured this would be a perfect time to invite Denise up to my apartment for a drink, but she once again looked down at my hard cock, & she laughed & said perhaps we should make it another time." I told her that if she was going to fight Kathy she should let me know." She agreed.

I went out for dinner last night & when I got home I had 2 messages from Denise. The first one Denise said "Are yo there, can you hear this. This fat fuckin bitch is blasting her stereo so loud I can't even think. I'm going to email her & tell her she better lower that fuckin music."  About a half hour later Denise called again screaming, "that fuckin music is driving me crazy. Call me when you get home, I'm going to email this fat bitch again. I was just about to call Denise when the phone rang & Denise was like an enraged lunatic screaming, "that fuckin fat pig just emailed me back & told me to go fuck myself, & she said that she heard about how tough I am & that she would love to beat the shit out of me any time I want to fight her." Then she asked me if I want to meet her on the penthouse floor.

As the elevator door opened I could see down the long marble hallway that Denise is pounding on Kathy's door. Just then Kathy opened the door & I could hear the loud music & I could see the two woman screaming at eachother. Denise is wearing a black, right micro miniskirt, a white midriff sheer botton blouse, high heels & stockings, & Kathy is wearing a sheer, sexy black, low cut black nightee, black fish net stockings & high heels. Kathy's huge breasts are half exposed & before I could take a step my body started to tingle in excitement & my cock grew hard as a rock.

Denise is getting more animated & I can hear the two woman screaming. Denise is screaming louder and I could hear something about the music & then I couldn't hear what Kathy says, but Denise's face turns beet red & she raises up onto her toes, leaning forward & she starts pointing her finger in Kathy's face screaming "you are going to," but before she could finish what she was saying Kathy lets go of her door, & she shoves Denise back a few steps into the middle of the hallway. Kathy steps forward  & she puts her hands on her hips screaming, "you think you're so fuckin tough you skinny, loud mouth old whore. I'm going to knock the shit out of you & then I'll use that big fuckin mouth of your to clean my pussy. I'll humiliate you &".

Denise loses her temper & she sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Kathy's nose screaming, "you fat pig," as Kathy's head swings back & as its coming back forward, Denise grabs Kathy by the front of her nightee with her left hand & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Kathy's nose. Denise is cazy & she's punching Kathy's nose in with her fist. Denise is bashing Kathy's face in, & Kathy just gets this totally shocked look on her face as blood starts rolling from her nose. By now most of the neighbors were out in the hallway cheering. Denise grabs Kathy's nightee with her right hand too & she starts screaming insanely right in Kathy's face, "you fat fuckin whore, you think I'm going to eat your cxnt." She shoves Kathy back & Kathy's nightee ripped right off of her exposing her sexy black push up bra & black lace panties in front of everyone & now the crowd is really cheering..

Kathy puts her hand to her nose & she see's her own blood. & now Kathy's shock starts turning to anger & she shows Denise the blood on her hand screaming, "look at what you did to me, I'm bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed." Denise is fast & she really knows how to fist fight & she sends her right fist "bang," right into Kathy's mouth, splitting Kathy's lips open & blood starts rolling from the corner of her mouth. Denise screams, "I'm going to blacken your eyes & break your fuckin nose & bash all of your teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours you fat fuckin whore." Kathy's face is bright red both in anger & the humiliation of being beat up & bloodied by this skinny old bitch.

Denise sends her right fist right at Kathy's face again, but this time Kathy is ready for her. Kathy raises her left hand up & she catches Denise's wrist in mid air & with her own right fist she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Denise's chin. Kathy is bigger & stronger than Denise & her punches are very powerful & Denise is seeing stars for a second as her head snaps back, & Denise stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Kathy goes right after Denise, & before Denise has a chance to think she pulls her right fist back & she smashes it full force, "bang," right into Denise's nose. Blood starts rolling from Denise's nose & Denise cry's out, "I'm bleeding," as her head  head snaps back. This time a group of neighbors had to jump out of the way as Denise goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over again. Kathy walks right up to Denise & she grabs her sexy white blouse with both of her hands screaming, "come on bitch. put your fists up & fight me. I thought you were so fuckin tough." Kathy shoves Denise back hard. Denise's white midriff blouse rips right off of her body in Kathy's hands as Denise goes stumbling backwards like a little flappy doll on her high heels & she almost falls over again. Denise's little white bra is exposed in front of everyone & now the crowd is screaming."

Kathy holds her fists up screaming, "come on you fuckin big mouth. Put your fists up & fight me so that I can really knock some sense into you." Denise is a little tired, a little dazed & a little weak, but Denise is infuriated & her face is beet red & she lunges at Kathy, throwing a wild haymaker punch. Kathy steps back and Denise's punch misses her complately. This makes Denise even more infuraited & she pulls her right fist back & she sends it right at Kathy's face again. Kathy reaches up with her left hand & she catches Kathy's wrist in mid air, & with her right hand she shoves her shoulder back & she spins Denise around as she wrenches Denise's wrist up behind her back. Denise screams, "AAAHHH," as Kathy is twisting her arm up right behind her back, crying out, "AAHH, AAHH, my arm, please let go," as Kathy laces her right hand through the back of Denise's hair, & she shoves Denise forward, full force "bang," face first into the hard marble wall.

Denise screams, "AAHH, please stop," as Kathy lets go of Denise's wrist & she grabs her shoulder & she spins Denise back around to face her again. Denise's nose & lips are all bloody, & Denise has this look on her face like she is standing there, but she has no idea of what is going on. Kathy punches Denise. She pounds her right fist "boom," right into Denise's stomach. Her fist sank deep into Denise's normally muscular stomach & "OOOFFF," she smashes the air right out of her. Denise grabs her aching belly & she doubles over in pain. Kathy wrenches at Denise's hair & Denise screams, "AAAHHH," as Kathy yanks her standing strait up on her feet. denise is reach up, trying to pull Kathy's hand out of her hair. She digs her long, sharp red fingernails into Kathy's hand, & Kathy cry's out, "OOOWWW," as she plows her other fist, her right fist "boom," right into Denise's stomach again.

"OOOFFF," Denise doubles over in pain & Kathy lets go of Denise's hair & she grabs her bloody hand rubbing at it & screaming, "oh you bitch," & Denise's knee's buckle right under & Denise falls right over onto her hands & knee's, holding her aching belly & gasping for air. kathy is clearly winning at this point, & Denise is starting to realize that she's too weak to continue & she decides that she has had enough. Suddenly Kathy wraps her hands through Denise's hair & she yanks Denise up onto her rubbery legs. Denise cry's out, "please stop." Kathy lets go of Denise's hair & she grabs her bra with her left hand, & she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she punches Denise "bang," right in her face, right in her nose, strait into it, & Denise's head swings back & forth. Kathy holds her right hand right up in Denise's face screaming, "look at what you did to me you stupid little bitch, I"m bleeding, & my face, look at whay you did to my face. I'm going to knock the shit out of you bitch, over & over again. I'm going to use you & abuse you & make you cater to my every whim, & you're going to be so fuckin sorry you ever came here to start fuckin trouble with me."

Denise has tears welling up in her eyes & her face is beet red & she says, "alright, enough, you win." Kathy smashes her fist "bang," right into Denise's nose really hard again. Denise's head snaps back & when Denise's head comes back forward again, blood is gushing from Denise's nose. Tears start rolling down Denise's face, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup, & its rolling down her chin & dripping onto her sexy little white bra. Denise is scared. She doesn't know how to make this crazy fat cow bitch stop beating her up. She starts crying even harder, crying out, "please, enough, you win, I'v had enough. Please stop." Kathy is crazy & she takes her tightly balled up right fist & she pounds it "bang," right into Denise's already cracked & bloody nose. Everything goes black for a second & Denise is punched so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore. Blood is still gushing from Denise's nose, its starting to get all puffy now.

Tears are streaming down Denise's face, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup, & Denise is scared, she's quivering, trembling in fear
& desperately she's crying out, "please, you win, please stop enough, I'm begging you." Kathy is still holding Denise up on her rubbery, wobbly legs by her bra & she starts laughing & screaming in Denise's face, " look at you with your face all bloody &  knocked in. You thought you were so fuckin tough. You don't look so tough now, do you." Denise is shaking in fear and she's just standing there crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Kathy is infuriated all over again & she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she smashes it "bang,' right into Denise's teeth, splitting her lips open. Kathy screams insanely, "when I ask you a question you best answer me bitch. You're my slave now. I'm in control of you, & from now on you are to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me."

Deniise starts crying hysterically & she tries to pull away from Kathy crying out, "help me, Johnny please help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Denise, they all just stand there totally shocked at watching denise, who is normally quite confident, dominant & in charge, being totally controlled by 24 year old Kathy. Kathy punches Denise "bang," right in her fuckin nose again & this time you can hear the bone break & the fuckin silence. Denise's nose is definately broekn, blood is squirting out of Denise's nose. Denise becomes submissive to Kathy. She's crying like a little baby & she starts crying out, "I"m sorry Mistress. I'm not so tough. I'm your slave Mistress. Kathy is laughing, everyone is laughing at how scared & submissive Denise looks now as 24 year old Kathy rips Denise's little blood stained white bra right off of her chest, & Denise's flabby little breasts & her big, swollen nipples are exposed in front of everyone.

The crowd is screaming, & Denise is holding her hands up over her chest crying like a little girl & begging Kathy, "please no, please Mistress I'm begging you. Kathy pulls Denise's hands away from her chest & Kathy grabs Denise's little breasts and she starts yanking on them twisting at them, & Kathy is laughing as she screams, "tell everyone how embarrassed you are that they are looking at your flabby, saggy pathetic little gold ball sized tits." Kathy digs her fingernails into Denise's right breast & Denise cry's out, "OOOWWW STOP. I'm embarrassed that everyone is looking at my flabby, saggy pathetic little golf ball sized tits." Kathy starts slapping & punching at Denise's little tits, & Denise's little tits are getting all swollen & turning red & black & blue," & Denise, she's crying & balling like a little baby & crying out, "please Mistress, I'm begging you. I'm your slave Mistress."

Kathy laughs & she says, "that's right slave, now get onto your hands & knee's. Denise gets on her hands & knee's right in front of Kathy. Denise is looking up at Kathy & Denise looks like a well trained dog waiting to please her Mistress. Kathy screams, "heel doggy." she grabs denise's hair & she starts pulling her down the hallway on her hands & knee's, & Kathy is laughing as she screams, "look at my new doggie everuone. Now bark for everyone bitch." Denise is crying like a baby and feebly she starts "woof, woof, woof," as she crawls on her hands & knee's down the hallway. Kathy wrenches at Denise's hair screaming "louder bitch, you better bark like a fuckin dog so that everyone can hear you or I'll stand you up & I'll knock the shit out of you all over again. Denise is scared & she's shivering & shaking in fear, & Denise is crawling around the hallway floor right in front of her freinds & neighbors & she starts barking at the top of her lungs "WOOF, WOOF, WOOF," over & over again.   

Kathy walks to her door & she pushes it open screaming, "now crawl into my apartment dog, you think this is over, its far from over. The fun is just about to begin." The crowd is really cheering as Denise submissively crawls through the door into Kathy's apartment. Kathy looks over to me & says, "well are you coming.

Denise was forced to spend the whole night & boy was she totally humiliated.   

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
Re: Denise has another fist fight
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 11:29:38 AM »
nice one can you write a story about me