News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

co-worker fight for femffan22-Lissy fights Heather

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
co-worker fight for femffan22-Lissy fights Heather
« on: August 21, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,24909.0.html

Heather has hated Lissy for a long time now and you have no idea how many times Heather has wanted to fist fight Lissy, but things really came to a fuckin head this afternoon when Lissy got pissed off when she told Heather to clean the coffee area and Heather told her to clean it herself. Lissy went strait to the boss trying to get Heather in trouble, & when Lissy came back from the boss' office, Heather told her to meet her in the parking lot after work so they can settle this once and for all. Lissy definitely didn't make things any better when immediately she started running around telling everyone that she is going to knock the shit out of that flat chested whore in the parking lot after work, and telling everyone how tough she is, & that after she punched Heather out cold, she would wake her up & then she would give everyone a really good show. Heather heard what Lissy had to say about her and she was even more infuriated, and she couldn't wait for work to be over for the day.

Things really come to a fuckin head at 5 PM when Heather walks out into the parking lot with Lissy right behind her, and with everyone from work trying to get out of the door right behind them. Lissy lunged at Heather, shoving her forward by her shoulders screaming, "you flat chested whore bitch, I'v had enough of your big mouth." Heather came swinging around and she threw a roundhouse haymaker punch which luckily for Lissy missed her completely because it would have likely really made her see fuckin stars. The crowd started cheering as they started to make a large circle around the two woman. Lissy laughs as she holds her fists up & screaming, "is that all you got you stupid bitch." Heather raises her fists up too, & the two woman stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

They starts to circle eachother, checking eachother out. Heather screams, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Lissy. I'm sick & tired of you always trying to boss me around & starting fuckin trouble, and now I'm going to teach you who the boss really is." Lissy goes after Heather and she sends her right fist at Heather's face, but Heather raises her left hand up & she manages to block Lissy's punch, & with her own right fist she balls it "bang," right into Lissy's nose, swinging Lissy's head back. Then as Lissy's head is coming back forward, Heather takes the same right fist & she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Lissy's nose again. Blood starts rolling from Lissy's nose, & Lissy cry's out, "I"m bleeding," as her head snaps back, & Lissy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over, & now the crowd is really cheering.

Lissy's face is beet red both from the anger & the humiliation of being punched bloody by this stupid bitch in front of everyone from work, and Lissy rubs the back of her hand across her face & seeing blood she loses her temper screaming, "look at what you did to me. I"m fuckin bleeding." Lissy lunged at Heather, grabbing her hair with both of her hands. Heather grabbed Lissy's hair too & the two woman started pulling eachother around the parking lot, trying to rip eachothers hair right out the other one's head until they fall over onto the cement and they start rolling back & forth across the ground like a catfight. First Heather is on top, then Lissy, then Heather gets back on top, over & over again until the two woman lay on their sides ripping at eachothers hair. Then as if on que, they let go of eachothers hair & kick eachother away & the two woman roll away from eachother & slowly they get to their feet.

The crowd has gone silent waiting to see what will happen next as the two woman raise their fists up like men and start to fist fight eachother again. Lissy moves in closer as she pulls her right fist back, but quickly Heather sends her right fist plowing into Lissy's nose again. Lissy's head snaps back and Lissy stumbles backwards on her high heels and she almost falls over again. Lissy's face turns beet red and Lissy loses her temper and she lunges right at Heather. Heather quickly sends another punch at Lissy's face again, but Lissy leaps onto Heather, wrapping her legs around Heather's waist, & heather's punch seems ot have very little effect on Lissy as Lissy wraps her hands through Heather's hair & she starts wrenching her head back & forth & back & forth. Insanely she's shaking her head, & Heather is screaming "AAAHHH, AAAHHH, MY HAIR, LET GO," as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of her until she loses her balance & the two woman fall over onto the concrete with Lissy on top of Heather.

Lissy balls both of her fists up hard & tight & she starts pummeling Heather's face. First she punches her eyes, right fist "bam," left eye, left fist, "bam," right eye. Instantly Heathers eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Lissy screams, "I'm going to black both of your eyes you stupid bitch, & then I'm going to humiliate you. I'll sit right on that big fuckin mouth of yours & show everyone just what a submissive whore you really are Heather." Heather starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me, get the fuck off of me." Lissy starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth pounding Heather's eyes, & Heather's eyes are starting to swell up & turn black & blue. Heather's hands are free & she reaches up & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Lissy's face. The crowd is cheering.

Lissy leans back to get away from Heather's sharp fingernails, but Heather is ripping at her face and blood starts rolling from the cuts on Lissy's face from Heather's nails. Lissy screams, "AAAHHH," & she leans forward grabbing Heather's hair with both of her hands, she yanks Heather's head up off of the ground screaming, "I'm going to knock you silly you bitch," as she shoves Heather's head down "bang," hard against the concrete, but Heather's nails are raking down Lissy's cheeks & Lissy screams "AAAHHH, MY FACE," as she leaps up off of Heather trying to get to her feet, but Lissy loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground, right next to Heather.

Lissy is rubbing her bloody, scratched up face crying out, "my face, look at what you did to my face you fuckin bitch, I"m going to kill you. I'm going to fuckin kill you." Heather is slightly dazed as she sits up and slowly the two woman get to their feet to fist fight once again. Now both woman are bloody & hurt and breathing heavily. Lissy puts her hand to her face again and seeing all the blood she lunges at Heather & she grabs her white blouse and she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her blouse screaming, "I'm going to kill you bitch." Heather pushed Lissy back & Heather's blouse rips right off of her chest in Lissy's hands as Lissy stumbles backwards. The crowd is screaming as Lissy screams, "now I'm going to rip that pathetic little training bra off of you & scratch up those pathetic little golf ball sized tits of your Heather."

Lissy lunges forward & she grabs a hold of Heathers bra, but as she does Heather send her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lissy's chin. You can hear Lissy's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head snaps back & Heather's little bra rips right off of her chest as Lissy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. The crowd is going crazy. Lissy legs are a little rubbery & Lissy is starting to see stars. Heather lunges at Lissy, pulling her right fist all the way back, & then she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Lissy's nose again. Blood starts gushing from Lissy's nose as her head snaps back & Lissy goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over again. Now Lissy is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & her legs are all wobbly.

Heather goes right after Lissy again. She just goes plowing into her, full force, & Lissy isn't ready for her. She grabs Lissy's flimsy blue blouse & she shoves her back hard screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone you stupid bitch." Lissy's blouse & her bra rip right off of her chest in Heather's hands as Lissy goes stumbling backwards like a limp little floppy doll on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the brick wall of the building hard, & "bang," her head does too. The crowd is absolutely nuts at the sight of Lissy's huge E breasts which just come flopping right out of her bra in front of everyone. Heather is clearly winning at this point. Lissy is already knocked silly, but Heather has been waiting for this for a long time now & she really doesn't care.

Heather walks right up to Lissy and she laces her hands right through Lissy's hair screaming right in Lissy's face, "now who's going to get knocked silly Lissy." She shoves Lissy's head back "bang," hard right against the brick wall. Then she holds Lissy's head still screaming right in her face again, "now tell everyone who the boss is you pathetic little whore." Tears are starting to well in Lissy's eyes & Lissy cry's out, "stop." Heather jerks her head forward & then shoves it back hard "bang," right into the brick wall again screaming, "you better say it bitch, or I'll really knock the shit out of you.' Lissy's face is bright red, she's quite used to telling people what to do, not being told what to do, & feebly she tries to shove Heather away screaming, "no, get away from me you bitch." Heather's face is beet red & Heather loses her temper again & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Lissy's head against the hard brick wall. Lissy just gets this totally shocked & startled look across her face as Heather is beating her up. Heather is knocking the shit out of Lissy in front of everyone they work with, & Lissy wants to stop, she starts crying out, "stop, please stop, I'm begging you," as Heather just keeps on "bang, bang, bang, bang," cracking Lissy's fuckin skull over & over again against the brick wall until Lissy's eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head.

The crowd is really cheering Heather now & Heather is starting to get off on beating the shit out of Lissy & now she really wants to humiliate her. She steps back & she screams, "look at you Lissy, you thought you were so fuckin tough. I beat you up & now I'm going to knock the shit out of those big, fat cow tits of yours." Heather raises her fists up like a man & she starts punching Lissy's huge breasts, right fist "boom," left breast, left fist "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom," she's using Lissy's big, sexy tits as punching bags. This is perhaps the most erotic thing that anyone in the large crowd has ever seen & they all just stand there & watch as Heather is pounding Lissy's huge sexy tits from every direction. Lissy's huge tits are flopping around & knocking into eachother as they start to swell up & turn black & blue. Lissy is crying now & she cry's out, "enough, please stop, enough."

Heather screams, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough Lissy. I'll tell you when you had enough, & I'm definitely not finished with you yet. You started this Lissy, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were in charge of me, but now I'm in charge of you. I am your boss & you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, right Lissy." Lissy is crying like a baby now & she defiantly cry's out, "you better let me go you bitch, or I'll have you fired." Heather balls her right fist up hard & tight & she smashes it "bang," right into Lissy's already bloody nose. Blood is still gushing from Lissy's nose & its starting to get all puffy as her head snaps back "bang," right into the brick wall. Lissy's head bounces up off of the wall & her eyes are really swimming around in her fuckin head, & her legs are all wobbly, & Lissy stumbles backwards into the wall & slowly slides down the wall. Lissy is totally knocked silly, her eyes are all glassy & her chest is heaving up & down.
The crowd is really cheering Heather.

Heather leans down & she grabs Lissy's hair & she yanks at it screaming, "now you're going to tell everyone that I am your boss & that I'm in charge of you  You're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & you're going to apologize for the way you have been treating me and tell everyone that you're not as tough as you thought you were, or I'll jerk you standing up on your fuckin feet, & I'll beat the shit out of you all over again." Lissy is submissive now. Heather has beat Lissy up & Lissy is scared. She's so scared she's shaking in fear & crying like a little girl, submissively she starts crying out, "you're my boss Heather, you are in charge of me Heather & I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I'm sorry for the way I have been treating you Heather, I'm really sorry. I'm not as tough as I thought I was Heather, I'm sorry."

Heather is laughing, everyone is laughing & Lissy is totally embarrassed and humiliated in front of everyone, but Heather still doesn't feel fully satisfied. She starts laughing again screaming, "do you remember how you threatened to sit on my big mouth & show everyone what a submissive whore I am. Now I'm going to sit right on that big mouth of yours & show everyone just what a submissive whore you really are. Now beg me to sit on your face bitch." Lissy is crying even hard & she starts crying out, "no, please, someone please help me, please Heather not that." Heather drags Lissy by her fuckin hair away from the wall & then she lets go of Lissy's hair. Lissy is just laying on the ground crying hysterically. Heather lowers her jeans & then she lowers her panties below her knee's and she leans down over Lissy screaming, "look up Lissy.Look up at your boss you fuckin big mouth." Lissy is shaking in fear. Her lips are quivering & she's crying out, "no, oh no, ple3ase no," Heather lowers herself so that her wet, hot pussy is only inches over Lissy's face screaming, "Kiss it. Kiss my cxnt you bitch." Lissy is submissive to Heather now & she raises her head up off of the ground, & Lissy's head is still all wobbly as slowly her lips get closer & closer to Heather's wet, hot pussy & gently she kisses her cxnt. Heather screams, "kiss it again you big mouth, & keep kissing it until I say you can stop Show everyone we work with who your boss is and that you are just a big mouth whore that does whatever you are told to do." Lissy is kissing Heather's cxnt. She's kissing her soaking wet pussy over & over again & Heather's nipples are getting all hard & erect as Lissy's soft lips are vibrating on her dripping pussy. Heather screams, "suck me off whore. Suck your boss off you stupid big mouth. Lissy starts sucking on Heather's cxnt. She's licking & kissing & worshiping Heather's cxnt & "OOOOOHHHHHH, OOOOOOHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHH," Heather explodes all over Lissy's face. The crowd is screaming & cheering.........................

Offline femffan22

• God Member
Re: co-worker fight for femffan22-Lissy fights Heather
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 07:18:50 AM »
Great story!!!