News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

story for texasfightfan- On Star Navigation-The official tracking system allowed

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!

On Star Navigation-The official tracking system allowed my wife to track me to the bar with my girlfriend

Part-1
Last year my wife Lori and I split up after 9 years. Lori is an account exec while I was a jr account exec for a big national company. Lori traveled a lot. Its not that we don't love each-other, but she had become very dominant, bossy, confident and cocky and I was tired of her bossing me around whenever she would come home to Ohio. Lori is of Irish decent, 36 years old, 5'6", 160 lbs.36D-30-36 with medium length brown hair. Right after we split up I was offered an account exec position in our companies San Antonio office. That is where I met Maura who is the receptionist where I work. Maura is Mexican American, 25 years old, bleached blonde hair, 5'2", 105 lbs, 34B-22-32. Maura is also dominant, confident and cocky, but she doesn't boss me around like Lori did. She makes me feel like a real man.

A year had gone by and I had barely spoken to Lori. Then one day Lori shows up at my office in San Antonio. I had told Maura about Lori, but she seemed to be a story that Maura and I never really spoke much about. Maura had to show Lori into my office and when she did I could tell that she was upset by the way she walked in and said, "your wife is here," with this angry smirk on her face. Lori was so cocky and arrogant that she probably didn't notice Maura's attitude at first. Lori dismissed Maura like she was an inconsequential servant, saying, "thank you, that will be all," and as Maura walked out of my office with a red face, Lori slammed the door shut right behind her.

I knew Maura was the very jealous type, and I knew she had a temper, but it wasn't more than a few minutes before Maura buzzed me and asked me what that fat cow was doing in my office with the door closed. Luckily I was very quick on my feet to say, "oh thank you, I would have forgotten all about the meeting. I will be leaving in a few minutes. Then as I grabbed my brief case and walked out of my office with Lori right behind me, Lori was saying, "I'll let you get away now, but I am only here for a couple of days and you are taking me for dinner tonight."

I left and came back 10 minutes later and Maura was enraged, calling Lori every name in the book and insisting that she goes to dinner with us. I couldn't help but think about how Lori would react if she heard Maura talking about her the way that she was. I tried calming Maura down, but to no avail. Luckily there were no big boss' around the office or she might have been fired, hell, we both might have been fired. I didn't want to, but I had to sneak away from Maura and I went to meet Lori for dinner. After dinner Lori wanted to go back to her room, but I convinced her to go to a bar. I had the perfect place where a few of the execs from work go sometimes, but Maura had never been there & didn't even know the place existed.

It was a beautiful night and I have to say Lori looked good. She was wearing a low cut white mini-dress, showing off her big breasts. The place we were at had a Tex-Mex Motif, salsa & chips at the tables and big fruity drinks. It was crowded and we were sitting at a table on the terrace outside. All of a sudden I couldn't believe it, but Maura and her girlfriend Kathy walks right up to the table. Maura looks smokin hot, wearing a black leather short pencil skirt and a white, see through button dress blouse, with black fish net stockings. Maura is pissed and she says, "so here you are, sneaking around on me." I nervously looked at Maura and barely able to get the words out I said, "how did you," but before I could finish the question Maura got a nasty smile as she put her hands on her hips and said, "if you wanna sneak around with a cow, you shouldn't use a car with On Star."

Lori was angry and she looked at Maura and said, "you better watch who you're calling a cow you stupid little bitch, or I'll." So far the two woman had been having this conversation quietly, but Maura lost her temper and before Lori could finish what she was saying, Maura screams, "you fat fuckin whore, who do you think you are, you are here with my man." By now it seems like everyone on the terrace has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two woman screaming at each other. Lori is not only embarrassed, but pissed off too & she stands up and she takes the open palm of her right hand & she smacks it "bam," hard across Maura's face, swinging her head sideways from the full force of the hard smack. You could see a bright red hand print across Maura's cheek.

A large crowd is starting to make a circle around the two woman and you can hear a guy yell into the bar "fight, fight, two girls." Lori holds her left fist up in Maura's face screaming, "Do you see this ring. This is my wedding ring. I"m married to Joe, so why don't you get out of here before I knock the shit out of you and show everyone just which one of us is the whore." Maura is just standing there, her face is getting redder and redder until she sends her right fist plowing "boom," right into Lori's stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Lori's flabby gut & ":ooofff," she pounds the air right out of her. Lori puts her hands to her aching belly and she bends over in pain gasping for air. Then as my wife is there bent ove rin pain and trying to catch her breathe, Maura sends her right fist plowing full force, "bang," uppercut right into Lori's jaw. You can hear Lori's teeth bang together and chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air, and Lori is stood strait up on her feet, & when Lori's head comes back down, Maura takes her right fist & she smashes Lori "bang," right in her nose, making her nose bleed. The crowd has grown  larger and they're cheering.

Maura grabs Lori's dress and she shoves her back hard. Lori's dress rips halfway off of her body in Maura's hands as Lori stumbles backwards on her high heels until she loses her balance and she falls right over onto her ass on the cement with a bang." Maura is like a crazy woman and she walks right over to Lori and she grabs her hair & she starts wrenching her head back and forth  and shaking her head from side to side. Lori screams, "aaahhh," as she lunges at Maura, wrapping her arms around Maura's knee's, she tackles Maura to the ground. Maura's head bangs against the concrete and Maura is seeing stars. Lori climbs on top of Maura and she grabs Maura's wrists and she easily holds them down to the ground. Then she raises up over Maura pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Maura totally helpless and now Lori is in charge.

Lori grabs Maura's hair with her left hand and she yanks her head up off of the ground. Then she takes the open palm of her right hand & she starts smacking the shit out of Maura's face. First she slaps her face "bam," with the open palm of her hand swinging her head to the side. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her "bam," swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts "bam, bam, bam, bam," forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, back & forth and back & forth. Maura is bucking & kicking and screaming, "get off of me cow, get the fuck off of me you fat fuckin cow." Maura manages to free her left hand & she takes her long, shiny red fingernails and she manages to dig them into Lori's right breast. Lori leans back & she grabs for Maura's hand, but as she does Maura half sits up & she bites Lori's large right breast, right though her bra. Lori screams in pain as she leaps up off of Maura and she gets to her feet. .

Maura gets to her feet to and she raises her fists up like a man screaming, "alright cow, you wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you. I"m going to knock the shit out of you and then I'm going to fuck Joe right in front of you and make you suck his cum right out of my wet, hot cxnt." Lori held her fists up too, & the two woman stood there in the garage, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, Each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. Maura goes after Lori with her left fist. She sends it right at Lori's face, but Lori raises her right hand up and she blocks Maura's punch, and as she does, Maura smashes her right fist "bang," right into Lori's nose, swinging her head back. Lori cry's out, "I'm bleeding," as blood starts rolling from her nose. Then with her left fist she hits her. Maura pounds her left fist "bam," into Lori's right eye. Instantly Lori's eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy.

Maura's right fist plowed "bam," right into Lori's nose again, & now blood is really rolling from Lori's nose. Lori's face turns beet red and she puts her hand to her nose & seeing her blood she screams, "look at what you did to me you stupid little slut," Lori lunges at Maura. Maura's fist smacks "bang," right into Lori's nose again, but Maura's punch doesn't seem to have any effect on Lori as she just goes plowing into Maura full force, & Maura isn't ready for her. She grabs Maura's blouse with both of her hands & she shoves Maura back hard. Maura's blouse rips right off of her body in Lori's hands as Maura stumbles backwards on her high heels like a limp little floppy doll until "boom," her body hits the wall of the garage hard, & "bang," her head does too.Maura bounces right up off of the wall and as she does,

Lori goes right after her, & she laces her hands right through Maura's hair. She shoves Maura's head back, "bang," right into the wall again. Lori is crazed and she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Maura's head against the wall. She's cracking sexy little Maura's head against the 3/4 inch wall board over and over again like a limp little rag doll, "bang, bang, bang bang," and Maura gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face as Lori bashes her skull again & again until first Maura's eyes glaze over and start swimming around in her fuckin head, & then her legs get all wobbly. Lori is clearly winning at this point, and when Lori stops knocking her head, Maura is knocked silly. She would fall right over if Lori wasn't holding her up on her rubbery legs by her fuckin hair.

Lori screams right in Maura's face, "you thought you were going to knock the shit out of me and me me watch you fuck my husband. You thought you were going to make me suck my husbands cum out of your cxnt, but you were fuckin wrong. I knocked the shit out fo you little girl, & now you're going to watch me fuck my husband, & then you're going to eat his cum out of my wet, hot cxnt, you got it." Feebly Maura is trying to pull away from Lori, and then she try's pushing Lori away crying out, "let go of my hair you fuckin cow, I'll never suck your cxnt."

Lori is infuriated, her face turns bright red and she steps back as she pulls Maura down onto her hands and knee's screaming, "you are going to do whatever I tell you to do or I'll knock the shit out of you over and over again until you do." Lori is pulling Maura around the garage floor on her hands and knee's and Maura's sexy fish net stockings are getting all torn and her knee's are all bloody. Maura is screaming and crying out, "stop, let go of my hair you cxnt, let go of me you fuckin cow."  Maura lunges forward and she wraps her arms around Lori's knee's, trying to tackle her to the ground, but Maura is knocked silly and she's weak, and this only seems to infuriate Lori even more. Lori wrenches hard at Maura's hair, and Maura screams, "aaahhh, my hair let go," as Lori jerks her standing strait up onto her wobbly legs by her hair

Then she lets go of Maura's hair with her right hand & she grabs Maura's sexy bra and she rips it right off of Maura's chest, exposing Maura's sexy little breasts. My cock is really hard now watching my big, tough wife totally in charge of my sexy little girlfriend. Lori is dominating Maura and now she was about to give me a really good show. Lori laughs and she grabs the nipple on Maura's left breast with her right hand. She's twisting Maura's nipple and Maura is wincing in pain, crying out, "let go of my tit you fat lesbian whore." Lori is holding Maura by her hair & she starts punching Maura's left breast "bam, bam, bam, bam,"over and over again, then she starts punching her right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," screaming, "we'll see which one of us is the lesbian whore bitch "

Tears are welling in Maura's eyes and Maura starts crying out, "stop, please stop," but Lori seems to be enjoying dominating my sexy little girlfriend and she's not going to stop." She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," pummeling Maura's tits until Maura's tits are all swollen and starting to turn black and blue. Lori is laughing and she screams, "alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell Joe that I can fuck him whenever I come to San Antonio and that you will be there to suck his cum out of my sweet, delicious pussy." Tears start to roll from Maura's eyes, and Maura cry's out, "please, enough you win." Lori laughs and says, "how dare you tell me when you had enough you stupid little bitch. I'll tell you when you had enough, and I'm definitely not through with you yet. You thought you were so tough, you thought you were going to beat me up and make me watch you fuck my husband. You thought you were tough and that you were going to make me eat my husbands cum out of your cxnt."

Maura is scared and she cry's out, "I'm not so tough." Lori started laughing, and  me and Kathy started laughing, as Lori grabbed Maura's tight black miniskirt and ripped it right off of her screaming, "lower your panties bitch." Maura put her hands on the top of her panties as if to hold them up so that they couldn't be pulled down, and she was crying even harder now, crying out, "no, never, get away from me you fat fuckin lesbian whore." Lori lowered her own panties and she was laughing and she screamed, "now bitch, you're going to taste my cxnt. You're going to lick my cxnt you whore, so that you know how it tastes before my husbands cum fill it up. She grabbed Maura by her fuckin hair & she pulled her over onto her back on the floor of the garage as she climbed right on top of her. Feebly Maura was bucking & kicking and crying out, "no, never, stay away from me you fuckin lesbian whore."

Lori has a big, dark hairy patch and she sat it down right on Maura's little black and blue tits. My cock was so hard it was trying to poke a hole through my jeans as I watched my big, strong sexy wife sitting her exposed wet, hot pussy right on my sexy little girlfriends sexy little tits. Lori raises up over Maura and Lori is laughing as she screams, "look at it whore, this is Joe's cxnt. Now tell everyone who's cxnt this is whore." Maura is still bucking & kicking and crying like a little baby, crying out, "no, get that smelly disgusting cxnt out of my face you fat fuckin whore."  Lori grabs Maura's hair with both of her hands and she yanks Maura's head up screaming, "lick it, kiss it. Who's the fuckin whore now bitch."

Maura is bucking & kicking even harder now, and you can hear her gagging and suffocating on Lori's soaking wet, cxnt. Lori is screaming, "lick it, kiss it whore." All of a sudden Lori lets out a Bloodcurdling scream "aaahhh," as she leaps up off of Maura and she starts rolling around on the garage floor holding her aching cxnt crying out, "you bit me, aahh, oohh, you fuckin bit me you whore." Slowly Maura sits up and she's trying to shake the cobwebs out of her head. Lori is still bitching and moaning and rolling back and forth on the cement. Then she pulls one of her hands from between her legs and seeing blood she screams, "you fuckin whore, you bit me, I'm bleeding, I'm going to kill you," but by now my sexy little blonde has gotten up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs.

Lori is rubbing her aching cxnt with one hand as slowly she turns over onto her hands and knee's and attempts to try to get up to her feet, but Maura is enraged, her face is beet red and feebly she stumbles towards Lori and she takes the sharp point of her right high heel and "boom," she kicks Lori right in her stomach. "ooofff," she kicks the air right out of Lori and Lori grabs her stomach as she rolls up in a ball on the floor of the garage trying to catch her breathe. Maura stands over Lori screaming, "get up cow. I thought you were so fuckin tough." Lori is starting to push herself up,. but Maura walks around behind her and she kicks her "boom,"  right in her ass, sending Lori sprawling flat out on her stomach  Maura is standing over Lori screaming, "come on cow, get up, I thought you wanted to fight me so bad." Lori starts to get up onto her hands and knee's again, but Maura is crazed and she walks around to the side of Lori and she sends her right high heeled foot right at Lori's ribs again. Lori manages to move to the side and Maura's kick barely makes contact.

Lori is breathing hard as she manages to get to her feet and now Lori is really infuriated, her face is bright red and she screams, "you're going to be sorry now you stupid little bitch." Maura holds her fists up screaming, "alright, cow, put your fists up and fight me." Lori starts to raise her fists up, but Maura quickly smashes her right fist into Lori's nose again. Lori's head swings back & forth and Lori pulls her right fist all the way back and she sends her fist full force right at Maura's face, but Maura manages to lean back and Lori's fist goes right past her face. Her punch misses Maura completely.

Maura sends her left fist plowing "bang," into Lori's nose again & now blood is gushing from Lori's nose as her head swings back and forth, & when it comes back forward, Maura sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Lori's chin, snapping her head back. Lori's head comes back forward and Maura sends her right fist plowing full force, "bang," uppercut into Lori's jaw. You can hear Lori's teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head snaps strait up in the air, & Lori is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, & when it does, Lori's eyes are swimming around in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, and then to sway, first forward, and then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face, this goofy little grin right across her fuckin face.

Maura grabs Lori's Already ripped dress and she rips it right off of her body. Then she grabs her huge sexy white bra and she holds Lori up right in front of herself, screaming right in Lori's shocked face, "now you fat cow, I'm going to make you my slave. You're going to do whatever I tell you to do, you got it," but Lori can't say a word, she's so fuckin startled. Maura rips Lori's bra right off of her chest. Then she raises her fists up like a man and she's laughing as she starts screaming, "now I'm going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Lori." Maura starts punching Lori's huge breasts, right fist "bam," left breast, left fist "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back and forth and back and forth. She's using Lori's big, sexy tits as punching bags. Feebly Lori is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, "stop, please stop," but now Maura is in charge, & now she's really wants to give Joe a really good show. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," pounding Lori's tits, until Lori's tits swell up and turn black and blue.

Lori is helpless now. Maura has knocked all the fight out of Lori and Lori is breathing heavily and her legs are wobbly. Maura start ripping off the rest of Lori's clothes until the only thing Lori has on are her high heels, and Lori is helpless and her eyes are glazed. Maura start laughing as she screams, "look at you ex-wife now Joe, look at her, I'v turned her into a total jobber. Look at how weak and pathetic she is Joe, and now I'm really going to give you a show." Maura grabs Lori hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knee's screaming, "you better not move a fuckin inch you big fat cow, or I'll really beat the shit out of you." I couldn't help myself. I didn't have to touch myself, but just watching my sexy, hot little blonde Mexican girlfriend standing over my big, tough naked wife, and totally controling her made me explode in orgasm right in my pants.

Maura walks over to a closet and she opens the door. Then after a few minutes she walks out with this big, thick 9" rubber cock strapped onto herself. She walks right around in front of Lori and Maura is laughing as she screams, "you need a cock so bad cow, take a good look at this cock, because this is your cock. That's right you whore, Joe's cock is my cock & this is your cock, not say it." Tears start rolling from Lori's eyes and Lori cry's out, "no please enough, you win, you can have Joe." Maura laughs and she says, "I already have Joe and I'm going to tell you when you had enough. Now say it." Lori is crying and crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Maura takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Lori "boom," right in her stomach, and "ooofff," she kicks the fuckin air out of her. Lori puts her right hand to her aching belly as she's gasping for air, & she's using her left hand to hold herself up. Maura see's Lori big ass sticking up in the air & she starts laughing as she leans over grabbing Lori's hair with her right hand & then she takes that big, hard erect rubber cock and she rams it full force, right into Lori's ass hole.

Maura grabs Lori's hair with her left hand too as Lori lets out a bloodcurdling scream "aaaahhhh," as in one quick motion she leaps up to her feet and she starts jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of that big rubber cock, but she can't Maura has her hands laced tightly through Lori's hair, & that big, hard erect cock shoved high up into her ass hole and Lori just can't get away. Lori is panic stricken. She's jumping and twisting around, and desperately trying to get away from Maura crying out, "get it out, please get it out, you're hurting me." Maura starts marching Lori around the garage, and now Maura is plunging that big, erect penis into Lori's ass hole over and over again. Maura starts laughing as she screams, "alright Lori, now you're going to show Joe just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are. now moo for Joe." Lori is crying like a little girl, but Lori is scared, and she's totally submissive to my little hot tamale now, & Lori starts to "moo, moo, moo," over and over again like the big fat cow she is. My sexy little blond lover is fuckin my big, fat cow wife, right up her ass, with a big, rubber dildo, right in front of me. I can't help it, I start exploding again, right in my pants.

Maura pulls the dildo out of Lori's ass hole and lets go of her hair, & Lori falls right over onto her knee's on the ground crying like a baby. Maura walks right around in front of Lori and Maura is laughing as she screams, "now suck your cock clean cow." Maura is dominating Lori completely now & Lori doesn't even think about it as she wraps her hand around the big, rubber cock and she sticks it into her mouth and she starts sucking it." Maura screams, "that's right cow, suck it like you suck Joe's cock." Lori is shoving that cock deep into her throat, sucking it passionately as if it was my cock.

Maura screams, "now lay down on your back you big mouth," as she unstraps the big hard cock. Then as Lori is laying there all pummeled and weak, Maura sits down right on Lori's swollen, black and blue tits, facing Lori's feet, and she shoves that big, hard erect rubber cock right into Lori's cxnt. Lori screams, "aaahhh," take it out, please take it out," but Maura is enjoying herself, and she's not going to take it out." She starts fucking Lori with the dildo. She's plunging that big, hard erect rubber cock in and pulling it halfway out of Lori's cxnt over and over again until Lori is breathing hard, and Maura can feel Lori's nipples getting hard. Lori starts laughing as she screams, "you're enjoying this you fat slut, aren't you. Joe look at her, look at how excited your fat coiw ex-wife gets when she's getting fucked with her new cock." Lori has sweat rolling down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup, & Lori is making these sexy little noises "aahh, aahh, aahh," and she starts gyrating her hips.

Maura raises her ass up so that its only inches over Lori's face, & Maura is laughing as she screams, "now kiss my ass whore." Lori raises her head up off of the garage floor, and Lori's head is all wobbly as she puts her lips to Maura's ass and she kisses Maura's ass. Maura laughs and she screams, "now lick my ass hole clean with your tongue you fat cow." Lori kisses Maura's ass again. Maura pulls the dildo out of Lori's cxnt & Lori is gyrating her hips and she's humping the air and moaning softly, "please, ooohhh, ooohhh, please." Maura is laughing and she screams, "you wanna get fucked with your cock, don't you whore." Lori is desperately aching for the dildo, and she's crying like a baby, crying out, "yes, please oh yes, fuck me." Maura shoves the dildo back into Lori's cxnt & Lori is desperately humping & trying to fuck the dildo.

Maura starts plunging the big, rubber cock into Lori's cxnt & Lori's cxnt is soaking wet, and you can hear the big cock sloshing around in her dripping wet pussy. Maura pulls the dildo out again & now Lori is even more excited, and now she's really gyrating her hips and humping air, & she starts crying out, "please fuck me, I'm begging you fuck me, please fuck me." Maura starts laughing again as she screams, "suck my ass hole clean with your tongue you fat fuckin whore." Lori is begging Maura, please fuck me, I'm begging you, please fuck me." Maura screams, "you want me to fuck you whore, then you better lick my ass hole clean with your fuckin tongue." Lori is really desperate now. She's flapping her ass up and down on the garage floor & desperately aching for that big, hard erect cock. Lori raises her head up off of the garage floor and her head is still all wobbly as she sticks her tongue out & she sticks it right into Maura's ass hole & she starts licking her ass hole clean with her tongue. She's licking her ass hole, feverishly like a dog licking its master, and she's gyrating her hips and arching her back and aching for that cock, for that large hard penis to enter her soaking wet, hot pussy again, & every so often crying and begging, Please fuck me, I'm begging you, fuck me with that cock."

Maura shoves the dildo into Lori's cxnt again, & Lori is passionately licking her ass hole clean over and over again with her tongue. Maura lets go of the dildo and she grabs Lori's hands wrapping them around the big, rubber cock, & Maura is laughing as she raises up and turns around so that she's now facing Lori's head and she screams, "I'm not going to make you cum you stupid fat cow, you're going to make me cum, and if you want to come, you're going to fuck yourself. now suck me off whore." She holds her wet, hot pussy only inches above Lori's face and Lori raises her head up off of the garage floor and she sticks her tongue right into Maura's wet, hot cxnt. Lori is fucking her own cxnt with that cock, she's masturbating her wet, hot dripping pussy with that big, hard erect rubber cock and she's sucking Maura's pussy. She licking & sucking her wet hot cxnt over and over again. Maura is laughing as she screams, "you think I'm a whore cow, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a fuckin whore, who's the whore now." The two woman start exploding. They are having one explosive orgasm after another. Then Maura gets up off of Lori and she walks over to me & she unzips my pants and says, "now its your turn babe, and when I'm fished draining your big, hard cock into my wet, hot pussy, I'm going to have your fat cow wife moo into my cxnt as she licks all of your cum right out of me."

The End

Johnny the Dueces