News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story for Royals-forced foot sucking a party

• 1 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Story for Royals-forced foot sucking a party
« on: October 10, 2012, 11:30:04 PM »

Dear Tom.
This is Mistress Caitlin and I thought I would tell you a little story about what happened when I was at an S&M party and I met this skinny, cocky stupid bitch that dared to question my supreme greatness. I had a foot slave at the party with me and at one point I went to the bathroom only to return and find my foot slave licking the feet of Chris, or Mistress Christine as she introduced herself. She is a 30 something year old red head, 5’4”, 100 lbs, 32C-24-32. I stood with my hands on my hips and screamed “what do you think you’re doing with my foot suck slave bitch.” Chris just sat there with this cocky little smile across her face and said, “it’s quite obvious that you’re foot suck slave would rather have a young, beautiful sexy Mistress like me, not a flabby, pathetic old fat cow like you, so why don’t you just get out of here and stop humiliating yourself.” By now everyone in the room was looking at us.

I was infuriated and I kicked the slave right out of the way, grabbing Chris by her hair with my left hand, I wrenched that little slut right up to her feet and I took the open palm of my right hand and I smacked her hard right across her cheek. Chris’ head swung sideways from the full force of my hard smack, and you could see a bright red hand print right across Chris’ cheek. Chris punched me right on my chin, swinging my head back and for a moment I was seeing fuckin stars. Chris screamed “you are going to be quite sorry you did that you flabby old whore. Then as my head was coming back forward again Chris punched me right in my nose, making my nose bleed she was so pissed off she really wanted to knock the shit out of me. I stumbled backwards on my high heels and I put my hand to my nose and seeing blood I screamed “I’m bleeding you bitch, how fuckin dare you make me bleed.” I could hear the crowd cheering.
Chris sent her right fist at my nose again, but this time I reached up and I grabbed Chris’ wrist in mid air, and with my own right fist I plowed it right into Chris’ skinny little stomach. I really smash all the air out of the skinny little bitch and her face turned bright red as she put her hand to her aching belly and doubled over in pain gasping for air. I grabbed her by the back of her hair and I yanked her head up, and then I shoved her head back down as I raised my right knee and I slammed Chris’ jaw right against my rising knee. I started bouncing this whore’s jaw off of my knee over and over again until Chris’ knee’s buckle and Chris fell over onto her hands and knee’s on the floor quite dazed.

I started dragging this slut across the floor on her hands and knees by her fuckin hair. The pain seemed to wake Chris up and she was screaming for me to stop. I was swinging her around the floor like a limp little floppy doll. I stopped and still holding this skinny little whore by her hair I stood in front of her screaming, “I’m going to make you my dog. You’re going to be my obedient little puppy you whore, or I’ll really knock this shit out of you. Do you understand me slut.” Chris was infuriated and she lunged forward, wrapping her arms around my knees, she was desperately trying to tackle me to the ground screaming, “you fat fuckin whore, I’m going to make you my pet. I’ll make you lick my feet just like my suck slave.”

I kicked Chris and she fell over onto her back on the floor. She was just starting to sit up when I grabbed her by her fuckin hair and I wrenched her standing strait up on her feet. Chris screamed in pain and she punched me in my eye with her right fist. I lost my temper and I grabbed her dress with both of my hands and I shoved her back as hard as I could. Chris’ dress ripped right off of her body in my hands as Chris stumbled backwards like a floppy doll until she fell over onto her back on the ground. I sat on Chris’ stomach and I started smacking the shit out of her face with my right hand. First with the palm of my hand, then with the back of my hand, back and forth over and over again. Chris is bucking & kicking and trying to knock me off of her, but I outweigh Chris by 60 lbs and she can’t do anything to get me off of her.

I’m slapping the bitch’s face bloody with my hard smacks and Chris starts crying out, “stop, please stop,” but I’m still really pissed off and I’m not going to fuckin stop.” I keep on slapping her face and I’m slapping the slut silly. Tear start welling in Chris’ eyes and Chris tarts begging me, “please stop, I’m begging you please stop.” I laugh and I scream, “alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell everyone that you’re my slave. Tell everyone that you’re going to do whatever I tell you to do, and from now on whore, you are to address me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.”

Tears start streaming down Chris’ face and she starts begging me, “please let me go. You win, enough you win.” I punched this skinny little bitch right in her nose. Blood starts rolling from Chris’ nose. I scream, “get it through your head whore, you’re my slave, you’re my fuckin slave. You’re going to do whatever I tell you to do. Now say it.” Chris is crying even harder and she cries out, “please, I’m a Mistress, please don’t do this to me.” I smash my fist into Chris’ nose again screaming, “you are not a Mistress you wore, you are my slave from now on, now tell everyone that you are my slave and that you’re going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.” Chris’ nose is gushing blood, it’s starting to get all puffy. Chris starts sputtering blood, and Chris becomes my slave. I have adjusted this skinny little sluts attitude and now she realizes her place, and desperately she cries out, “I’m your slave Mistress. I’m your fuckin slave Mistress, I’ll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” The crowd is really cheering.
I stand up and I take my dress off. The crowd is going crazy. Then I take my bra off and the crowd is screaming. I sit down on a bench and I scream, “now crawl over here slave, you’re going to worship my big, beautiful sexy breasts.” Chris is scared. She’s shaking in fear and she’s totally submissive to me now. She crawls right over to me on her hands and knees. I hold up my huge right breast screaming, “kiss my breast you whore.” Chris raises up and she kisses my breast. My nipples get all hard and erect. The crowd is cheering and cheering.  I scream “lick my nipples bitch.” Chris starts licking my nipples, first one, over and over again, then the other. I can feel the warm juices starting to fill my cxnt. I scream, “now tell everyone just how much you love to worship my big, sexy breasts Chris.” I start laughing as Chris starts crying out, “I love worshipping your big, sexy breasts Mistress.” I scream, “suck my nipples you whore.” Chris starts sucking my breasts. The crowd is screaming as she sucks my huge, hard erect nipples, one large breast and then the other over and over again.

I scream, “get on your hands and knees you whore. Now you’re going to worship my feet. Chris gets on to her hands and knees right in front of me. I scream “take my shoe off and kiss my feet slave.” Chris starts crying even harder as she removes my right shoe and she grabs a hold of my foot and she holds it right up to her lips and she kisses my foot.  The crowd is getting off. I scream, “kiss my other foot you whore.” Chris obediently removes my other shoe and she kisses my other foot. I scream, “now lick my feet whore.” Chris is obedient to me. She holds my right fist up to her mouth and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking my foot. The skinny little bitch is being taught a serious lesson as I force the cocky, big mouth bitch her place at my feet. She’s licking one foot and then the other, back and forth, over and over again. Feverishly like a dog licking its master.

I scream, “now whore you’re going to suck my toes. You’re going to treat my beautiful sexy toes as if they are cocks and you are going to suck them off like the whore you are.” Chris puts my big toe of my right feet into her into her mouth. I see the bright red polished toe disappear right into the sluts mouth. Chris starts sucking my toe like as if it was a cock. She’s sucking my toes off, and Chris’ wet, warm mouth is making my cxnt fill up and I can feel my hot juices start overflowing out of my cxnt and it’s rolling all over me. I scream, “the other foot slave. Suck that cock good you whore.” Chris starts sucking my other big toe. She’s got my big toe in her mouth and its making my cxnt over flow. My nipples are rock hard and ready to burst.
I scream, “now sit up slave.” Chris lets go of my foot and she sits up at attention right in front of me. I stand up and nice and sexy like a stripper I lower my panties, and my big, thick hairy dark patch is right in front of this sluts face. Then I sit down and I spread my legs screaming, “look at it whore. Look at a superior woman’s cxnt you slut.” Chris’ eyes grow wide and tears fill her eyes again and she cries out, “no, please no.” I grab her hair and I scream “no, how fuckin dare you say no to me slave. Now you’re going to beg me to eat my cxnt. You’re going to beg me to lick me and service me, and you’re going to tell everyone that you’re a worthless, pathetic cxnt sucking whore.” I start slapping Chris’ face back and forth. Her head is swinging back and forth like a floppy doll under my hard slaps.
Chris starts crying out, “I’m a worthless, pathetic cxnt sucking slave. Please let me eat your cxnt Mistress. Please let me lick you and service your cxnt Mistress.” I let go of Chris hair and she sticks her face right in between my legs and I feel her tongue slide up in between my legs and into my dripping, soaked cxnt. She starts exploring every area inside o me, sliding her tongue deeper and deeper into my cxnt. She’s licking my pussy like a dog licking its master, over and over again. I explode over and over again right on Chris’ face. I scream “from now on you are going to service me 3 times a day, right Chris.” Chris says “yes Mistress.” I make her crawl out to my car on her hands and knee’s and I take this submissive little whore home.

Mistress

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: Story for Royals-forced foot sucking a party
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 04:22:44 PM »
WOW!!!!  THANK YOU MISTRESS! I LOVE THIS!!!!  This is what excites me so much, when one sexy woman totally dominates another pretty woman with her body, and particularly her beautiful feet!  I loved the dialog, the action, the pure hatred, and the forced foot domination.  I would LOVE to know if this story was based on something REAL, or if you ever really did something like this to another girl?  TRUE STORIES like this, is what takes me over the top!!!  THANK YOU again for this great story!!!!