News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cornerman 2: Underground Nude Fight Club Edition

• 5 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Cornerman 2: Underground Nude Fight Club Edition
« on: March 09, 2024, 04:38:12 AM »
Several months ago, I posted a collection of pics called ‘Cornerman’. https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=112635.0

It was my favorite collection and generated a lot of response, so I decided to create a new collection with a rather gritty theme.

I’m often asked by FCF members if I really like fights. The answer is no. I like the concept of fights as a construct in art, literature, and fantasy. In that regard, I understand the erotic element. I go into more detail on this in my profile. (This is where I hear everyone say, “Kiva, quit the bullshit and get to the sexy pics”).

If I do have a favorite personal fight fantasy, it’s being in a fierce struggle supported by a man I love. I suppose that’s a metaphor for marriage. So, this post is dedicated to my real life cornerman, the love of my life. Thank you, dear, for having my back. Thank you for being my partner on this journey.

Oh yeah, the pics.

Part 1: Preparing the ladies
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 11:31:35 AM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Cornerman 2: Underground Nude Fight Club Edition
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 04:40:08 AM »
Part 2: Winners
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2024, 04:42:08 AM »
Part 3: Losers

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2024, 04:45:08 AM »
Part 4: More losers

After these pics, I feel like I need a shower to wash off all the blood and grime,

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 05:28:57 PM »
Always in my wife's corner.  As a lucky guy with a competitive woman on those occasions where she lost I made she didn't feel like a loser.  If I didn't know her better, I would say that she took a dive a time or two because the care, attention, and affection she would get from me would be very intense and all about her. I would never encourage and do all I could to prevent and stop a contest if it was evolving into a blood sport or could result in serious harm.  Repairing her bruised ego and rebuilding her confidence was always my pleasure...and hers.  She confided that she found more satisfaction when she won a match after losing one especially if it was a rematch.  I might add this was a two way street, as she did the same for me when I lost a fight.

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2024, 02:22:10 PM »
Absolutely wonderfull and hot work,  many thanks.
More winners and losers, please.