News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Question for producers, winners cut?

• 7 Replies

Offline jon222

• I love catfights!
Question for producers, winners cut?
« on: July 02, 2020, 06:18:33 PM »
I’ve noticed in recent years that the quality of producers catfights are much higher than 20 years ago. It seems like the women fight harder. Wondering if now it’s more common to pay the winner more than the loser. Wondering if anyone knows what the split typically looks like and how much the women are usually paid. For producers like encwc or ecc for example I get the sense based on the intensity of the fight that the winner gets drastically more money than the loser.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Question for producers, winners cut?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2020, 05:22:37 PM »
   The most extreme fist fight Catfights are from 90's Crystal films and best Classic Catfights are from DWW 90's matches. Also if I remember correctly encwc and ecc both started in late 90's. Another 90's company was Tanya Kicks with hard fought Catfights.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 03:24:20 PM »
The answer is it's all over the place.  It depends on the locale and the promoter, and more importantly on the rules and nudity involved.  A typical catfight filmed for export to the Internet would pay $500 to the winner and $50 to the loser.  That's the cheap end, but there are a lot of girls willing to fight for that kind of money. 

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 06:00:20 PM »
I am no producer but I was asked once years ago if i would do a video, I refused , any way the deal i was offered was the producer would ad me and whatever other girl i was matched with be promoted in a previous video (sort of a coming attraction if you will) but the customers would have to pre pay and get those that did got first dibs on the video, we got a cut from that which then was a 60/40 split, 60 to her and I..and then  any videos we help sell of that match we got 60% of ...it was a reasonable offer however they wanted the video shot prior to the money and all i saw was a possible rip off cause we had no way o know if he sold 10,000 units or 10 , my husband instantly said no and as i thought about it i agreed, that and the fact i have a great job and the thought of family seeing that on you tube later on it made a clear no, , that aside I have heard the range depends on the models popularity, so like a Danni Ashe would take no less that 500 an hour to shoot a vidand stills, where a no name might might get 50 -100 an hour depending on agreement

Offline Capperhollie

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 06:40:11 PM »
This varies hugely
Usual is a 60 : 40 split

But can be as extreme as 100: percent for the winner

The biggest flick for fight quality is not the payment tariff

But whether or not the girls partaking are models Scripting a fight

Or fighters and actually fighting

Both extremes are on clips 4 sale or similar

Re search your producer before purchasing from them or working for them

Offline bill f

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 07:31:21 PM »
I am not a producer  but in my private  matches  i payed 300 to each fighter  and winner gets another  300
looking to pay two females to meet in a private fight

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2020, 03:36:06 PM »
like bill f i am not a producer either but as he did i also held private matches. the girls i used wanted to fight for $700. usually the winner took $600 and the loser got $100 just as "appearance money". lol
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline jdppin

• Evenly matched women in physical competition :))
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2020, 05:41:16 PM »
I am not a producer either but have done a handful where the winner gets $300 and the loser $150.