News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Next Big Jobber

• 5 Replies

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
The Next Big Jobber
« on: November 06, 2015, 09:59:07 PM »
Who you think is gonna be the next big jobber? In my opinion it should be Olivia Holt, Bella Thorne, Dove Cameron or maybe Ariel Winter when she became 18
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 09:59:45 PM by reddmaster9497 »

Offline Knicks

• God Member
Re: The Next Big Jobber
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 02:42:25 AM »
Do. Ot love Dove or Ariel. I am a huge fan of Bella and Olivia and can't wait to see more stories of these girls getting dominated.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 08:24:38 PM »
Re: The Next BIG Jobber?

I'm thinking "outside" the usual box (i.e., "jobber" = a little tiny girl who can't get out of her own way and so is whipped by just about everyone). Instead, reading the topic, I began thinking of BIG girls who could "sell" moves and who would be "believable" as cannon fodder for the top women (apartment rasslin, catfightin, boxing, MMA or pro-style ring rasslin).

Of course, I immediately eliminated many of the "usual suspects" (thank you Verbal Kint). Big name stars like Taylor Swift, Keira Knightley are too obvious for my list. And "little girls" like ... well, just about everyone mentioned so far (Cameron, Winter, Thorne, Justice, et. al.) are exactly the type you EXPECT to lose. Where's the fun in that?

And I'm leaving off "youngsters" - singers, actresses, etc., who have yet to solidify their reputation.

So I spread my net wider and came up with a few names, which I will now offer... with all humility:

Charlize Theron: (almost 5'10" and 40 y/o!) Oscar winning actress, can "sell" and looks sexy going down to defeat.
Cameron Diaz: (5'9" and 43 y/o) still "looks" like a fighter, but does she have the "heart"? I think not!
Stacey Keibler: (5'11" - all legs!) the ex-pro wrestler pretty much defined "jobber" in the WWF for years!
Catherine "Cat" Bell: (5'10" but 47 y/o) Once a top fighter who's now reduced to "losing for her supper."
Jeri Ryan: (5'9" also 47 y/o) Without the mileage of Bell, but she's on the downhill side of her career!
Halle Berry: (5'6" but 49 y/o) Still has a fighter's cred, but the years have taken their toll! Jobber? Please!
Katherine "Kat" Heigl (5'9", 37 y/o) but hasn't had a "hit" in (what...five? six?) years? Jobber!
Catherine (CZJ) Zeta-Jones: (5'7", 46 y/o) Last "hit" was (?) Zorro? Ocean's Twelve? Answer: 10 yrs ago!
Lucy Lawless: (5'11", 47 y/o) Answer (as above, but twice) - "Xena: Warrior Princess (1995)!
Rebecca Romijn: (5'11", 43 y/o) Answer: X-Men (2011) NOTE: King & Maxwell and The Librarians DO NOT COUNT!!! (please it's cable)

Other names to toss in your own personal "jobber hopper" might include:
Charisma Carpenter, Natasha Henstridge (Species), Debra Messing(?), Teri Hatcher, Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica), Monica Bellucci, Manuela Acuri, Sarah Lancaster (because she was on "Chuck" w/Yvonne Strahovski - who really DOES kick butt!), Brooke Hogan (just because she's a SINGER, not a rassler!), Christina Hendricks (a big, soft, redhead...what's not to like?), and finally (the women of "Law & Order): Melina Govich, Alana de la Garza, Elisabeth Rohm, Angie Harmon, Jill Hennessy, Annie Parisse, Carey Lowell, Mariska Hargitay, Tamara Tunie, Diane Neal, Kelli Giddish, Stephanie Marsh...
and that doesn't include L&O:CI which ended in 2011!

Offline reddmaster9497

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 09:24:55 PM »
Re: The Next BIG Jobber?

I'm thinking "outside" the usual box (i.e., "jobber" = a little tiny girl who can't get out of her own way and so is whipped by just about everyone). Instead, reading the topic, I began thinking of BIG girls who could "sell" moves and who would be "believable" as cannon fodder for the top women (apartment rasslin, catfightin, boxing, MMA or pro-style ring rasslin).

Of course, I immediately eliminated many of the "usual suspects" (thank you Verbal Kint). Big name stars like Taylor Swift, Keira Knightley are too obvious for my list. And "little girls" like ... well, just about everyone mentioned so far (Cameron, Winter, Thorne, Justice, et. al.) are exactly the type you EXPECT to lose. Where's the fun in that?

And I'm leaving off "youngsters" - singers, actresses, etc., who have yet to solidify their reputation.

So I spread my net wider and came up with a few names, which I will now offer... with all humility:

Charlize Theron: (almost 5'10" and 40 y/o!) Oscar winning actress, can "sell" and looks sexy going down to defeat.
Cameron Diaz: (5'9" and 43 y/o) still "looks" like a fighter, but does she have the "heart"? I think not!
Stacey Keibler: (5'11" - all legs!) the ex-pro wrestler pretty much defined "jobber" in the WWF for years!
Catherine "Cat" Bell: (5'10" but 47 y/o) Once a top fighter who's now reduced to "losing for her supper."
Jeri Ryan: (5'9" also 47 y/o) Without the mileage of Bell, but she's on the downhill side of her career!
Halle Berry: (5'6" but 49 y/o) Still has a fighter's cred, but the years have taken their toll! Jobber? Please!
Katherine "Kat" Heigl (5'9", 37 y/o) but hasn't had a "hit" in (what...five? six?) years? Jobber!
Catherine (CZJ) Zeta-Jones: (5'7", 46 y/o) Last "hit" was (?) Zorro? Ocean's Twelve? Answer: 10 yrs ago!
Lucy Lawless: (5'11", 47 y/o) Answer (as above, but twice) - "Xena: Warrior Princess (1995)!
Rebecca Romijn: (5'11", 43 y/o) Answer: X-Men (2011) NOTE: King & Maxwell and The Librarians DO NOT COUNT!!! (please it's cable)

Other names to toss in your own personal "jobber hopper" might include:
Charisma Carpenter, Natasha Henstridge (Species), Debra Messing(?), Teri Hatcher, Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica), Monica Bellucci, Manuela Acuri, Sarah Lancaster (because she was on "Chuck" w/Yvonne Strahovski - who really DOES kick butt!), Brooke Hogan (just because she's a SINGER, not a rassler!), Christina Hendricks (a big, soft, redhead...what's not to like?), and finally (the women of "Law & Order): Melina Govich, Alana de la Garza, Elisabeth Rohm, Angie Harmon, Jill Hennessy, Annie Parisse, Carey Lowell, Mariska Hargitay, Tamara Tunie, Diane Neal, Kelli Giddish, Stephanie Marsh...
and that doesn't include L&O:CI which ended in 2011!
Thanks for show your opinion, but in this sentence, the word "Big" means that always lose, and is almost imposible to get a win for this girls. I think that this girls couldn't win a match against , for example, Alison Brie. And of course is not for their height or weight, is because that I think they are weak. You only beed to look to the actual jobbers, like Mila Kunis

And with the word "Next" I mean all this future "stars", that I tell before.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 09:29:36 PM by reddmaster9497 »

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 10:23:22 PM »
I'd take Ariel Winter out of the mix. She's set up perfectly for a lifelong titfight feud with Bindi Irwin that should be epic (if Bindi grows a bit more to catch up with Ariel's recent downsizing).
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Gawker

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 01:48:15 PM »
Does this news headline qualify?