News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mother, daughter, battlefield

• 1 Replies

Offline GirlsStreetfightlover

Mother, daughter, battlefield
« on: February 09, 2024, 06:05:41 PM »
This story I have written years ago in German. AI did help me to translate it now. If you have issues with extreme Violence, don't read on. Otherwise I hope you enjoy

Diana was still seething. "That stupid floozy hitting on my Alex, when he made it clear enough that he was with me and wanted nothing to do with her. The whole evening ruined because that dumb goose wouldn't stop fluttering around him! If another one like her comes along, I'll give her a piece of my mind, then we'll see who's quiet!" Edith couldn't help but smile a little at her daughter's heated words over breakfast. The previous night at the disco had obviously been a disaster, and now the robustly built 19-year-old was not in the best of moods this morning. Her forehead, beneath a mass of hazelnut curls, was furrowed in anger, her cute button nose quivered with rage; Diana was the very picture of indignation.

"And you think a few punches would have solved the problem?" Edith asked soothingly. "Be glad Alex didn't react to her. Such a fight could easily backfire. Plus, your pretty little face could get all scratched up!" Diana dismissed the comment with a contemptuous wave of her hand. "I do enough sports! I could have handled her! Of course, I'm glad Alex wasn't distracted. But whatever. The next chick that tries something like that with me is getting a mouthful!"

"And I'm telling you, that leads to nothing!" Edith retorted. "I let myself be dragged into something like that at your age. It backfired horribly, let me tell you. I was in pain for three weeks!" "I'd surely have no problem with you," Diana snapped back sharply. She looked at her mother with disdain. Sure, she was no shorter than her, took good care of her fitness, and looked younger than her actual age of 39, but in Diana's eyes, her mother was an old woman. Edith felt her daughter's gaze and was a bit hurt. "I wouldn't be so sure about that," she said, a bit sharper than she might have intended. "I wouldn't try it if I were you."

"That'd be interesting, old lady," Diana responded with utmost disrespect. Normally, mother and daughter shared a more friendly relationship and engaged in banter, but Edith was not in the mood for it right now. "If you insist, the 'old lady' will give you a thrashing you won't forget!" Edith snapped angrily. "Really?" asked Diana. "You think I don't dare?" Edith asked. "Exactly," Diana retorted.

Edith noisily cleared the table. "Alright, you little loudmouth!" she hissed, her voice now devoid of any friendliness. "In half an hour in the garden. Jeans, T-shirt, sneakers. No rules. I'll show you who's old in the end!" Diana had reached a point she hadn't known she wanted to reach just a few minutes ago. "Okay, you dirty whore. I'll be there. But I won't visit you in the hospital afterward." She flipped her mother the bird and left the kitchen towards her room.

As both prepared, a series of increasingly offensive texts were exchanged across the house. The insults grew nastier, the threats more severe. They had worked each other into a frenzy. When Diana stepped into the garden, her mother was already there. They glared at each other, now fully committed to giving the other the beating of their lives. They lunged almost simultaneously, fists flying. Diana landed the first punch, hitting Edith hard in the stomach, causing her to double over. But at that moment, she managed to land a heavy blow on Diana's chin, throwing her off balance. Both retreated a bit to regroup. Then Edith took the initiative, kicking Diana in the chest followed by a crashing fist to the brunette's button nose. Diana let out a cry of pain but moved forward to pummel Edith's face with her fists. They were evenly matched for a while, neither able to land significant blows. Soon they were in a clinch, grappling and trying to push each other away, exchanging knee strikes and weaker kicks. Diana finally broke free, landing a hard, targeted punch on her mother's abdomen. Edith groaned but became even more enraged. A vicious kick between Diana's legs was her immediate response, followed by another and a kick to the stomach. Diana staggered back, visibly dazed. A series of crushing hooks to her head knocked her down. Edith threw herself on top, intent on finishing the fight. Diana, however, managed to drag her mother into a scuffle on the ground. They rolled on the lawn, neither gaining a clear advantage, both gasping and groaning heavily, sweat-soaked, each looking for a moment to deliver a crippling blow. On a flattened path leading to some flower beds, Diana gained the upper hand. She now sat on her prone mother, pinning her arms with her knees. She grabbed Edith by the head and slammed her face onto the path. Once, twice, thrice. Blood was visible on the tiles. Edith stopped resisting. Diana slowly realized she should stop. When she finally did, Edith lay motionless. Slowly coming to, her face severely battered, Edith gasped, "You'll pay for this a thousand times over. I'll fight you until I drop dead!" "Oh yeah?" Diana scoffed. "Look what you get now!" She stripped her still dazed mother of all her clothes, propped her up, and tied her to a birch tree. Then she attacked her mother's breasts with teeth, fists, and fingernails until they were brutally mutilated. She also targeted the intimate area with punches and kicks. Shortly after, she dragged the now unconscious Edith to the car and hid her under a blanket in the back seat. In an unobserved moment, she left her near the hospital on the roadside.

Diana felt uneasy at home as she slowly realized what had happened and what she had done. The call informing her that her mother had been taken to the hospital was somewhat a relief. Even more relieving was the follow-up that her mother was conscious and refused to say how she ended up in this state or to press charges. She didn't visit Edith in the hospital. She just dropped off some personal items for her mother at the reception the next morning, including her phone. "You'll die for this," was the text she received an hour later. "If you dare go against me again, you dirty piece of shit, bring your coffin with you!" was Diana's reply. A destructive feud had erupted between mother and daughter. And both seemed to relish it in their own way. Diana ended things with Alex. She had more important things to do now...

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Mother, daughter, battlefield
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 05:45:05 PM »
It has been soooo exciting. Good job  :D