News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Request avita7-from the poll-Mary vs Tony for secretary job

• 3 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Story by MIstress Vicky and Christine

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=51628.0

Tony - 34 y/o, 5,5, 110 lbs  7 catfight match - 4 win, 3 loss

Mary - 38 y/o, 5,5, 112 lbs   10 catfight match - 6 win, 3 loss, 1 draw

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request avita7-from the poll-Mary vs Tony for secretary job
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 08:46:09 PM »

Tony vs Mary

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 08:47:08 PM »

Mary has been working at the gym for a couple of years, and although there were other people working there, The owner Avita has been dating Mary, and Mary seemed to have seniority and get the best jobs. This week Avita hired Tony, and Mary was not very happy at all. Tony has been hanging her big tits in Avita's face, and flirting with him. It's been a busy night at the gym and it's almost closing time. Tony is already in the locker room getting changed into her red and black plaid school girl dress and red midriff blouse, and high heels. Mary is supposed to go to the bar with Avita after work, and she's dressed up in her knee high, high heeled black boots, black leather micro mini skirt, black midriff blouse, with a white and black button dress blouse.

Mary walks into the crowded locker room, and in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, “Tony, before you go home you have to clean the bathroom, empty the garbage and scrub the toilet's clean. Tony laughs and she says, “you're not the boss of me, I'm going out to the bar with Avita now, so why don't you stay here and clean the toilet's. You look more like a wash woman than I do.” By now it seems like everyone in the crowded locker room has stopped what they were doing and is looking at the two women screaming at each other. A woman screams out the locker room door, fight, fight, two women.”

Mary see's red, and her face turns red, and Mary goes right after Tony. She grabs Tony by her blouse and she shoves her back hard. Tony's blouse rips right off of her chest in Mary's hands as Tony stumbles backwards on her high heels  until “boom,” her body hits the metal lockers hard, and “bang,” her head does too.  By now a large crowd has started to make a circle around the two women and they're cheering. Mary goes right after Tony. She grabs her breast right through her bra, and she starts digging her long, sharp fingernails into Tony's breast. Tony screams, “AAAHHH,” in pain as she jumps away from Mary

screaming, when I'm finished with you bitch, you're not going to have any tits to put in Avita's face.”, and she sends her right fist plowing roundhouse into the left side of Mary's jaw. You can hear Mary's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head swings sideways, and Mary's nails come right off of Tony's red bra as Mary backs away from Tony.

Tony starts messaging her breast and she see's blood rolling down onto her stomach, and then she gets this crazy look on her face and she shows the blood to Mary screaming. “Look at what you did to me you stupid bitch, I'm fuckin bleeding. How dare you make me bleed. I'm going to kill you.,” but suddenly, as if on cue, the two woman lunge at each other, each woman wrapping her left hand into the other woman's hair, and they start exchange wild, crazy punches into each others faces. Mary sends her right fist “bam,” right into Tony's left eye, and Tony sends her right fist into Mary's nose. This makes both of them even angrier and they start wrenching at each others hair even harder, and pummeling each others faces. Tony “bang,” punches Mary's nose again, and Mary punches “bang,” Tony's left eye. Tony punches Mary “bang,” in her mouth, and Mary punches Tony “bang,” in her nose. They let go of each others hair and they back away from each other. Blood is rolling from Tony's nose and her left eye is all swollen and black and blue, and Mary has blood rolling from her nose and her split lip.

Tony raises her fists up screaming, “Alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I”ll fight you Mary. I”m going to beat the shit out of you, and then I'll sit right on that big mouth of yours and make you lick my cxnt.” Mary raises her fists up too screaming, “you think you're so fuckin tough. The two women are standing there like men, ready to fist fight, each woman wants to punch the other woman into a limp rag doll and humiliate her and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. They start to circle each other, checking each other out, until Tony goes after Mary. Mary pounds her right fist into Tony's left eye, and now Tony's eye is swollen and black and blue, but Mary's punch didn't do anything to stop Tony from leaping right onto her, wrapping her legs around Mary's waist, and she grabs Mary's hair, wrenching her head back and forth. Mary screams, “AAHH,” as she stumbles backwards on her high heeled boots under the weight of Tony, until she loses her balance, and Tony is right on top of her.

Tony starts to sit up on Mary's stomach, but Mary reaches up and she wraps her hands through Tonys' hair and she pulls her right off of her. Tony grabs Mary's hair and the two women start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the locker room floor like a catfight. Mary gets on top of Tony, and she lets go of Tony's hair with her right hand, and she punches Tony “bang,” right in her nose. Blood is rolling from Tony's nose, but this makes Tony even more enraged and Tony still has her hands laced through Mary's hair, and she pulls Mary right off of her. The two women push each other away, and slowly they get to their feet to fist fight again. Tony is still really pissed off and she sends her right fist right at Mary's face, but Mary manages to reach up with her left arm, and block Tony's punch, and with her own  right fist she sends it plowing, “bang,” right into Tony's chin. You can hear Tony's teeth knock together and chatter in her head, as her head snaps back, and Tony stumbles back on her high heels and she almost falls over.

Mary goes right after Tony, and she sends her right fist plowing full  force, “bang,” right into Tony's chin again, snapping her head, and making Tony stumble backwards again.  Mary is crazy and she goes right after Tony again. She walks right up to her and she grabs Tony's bra with her right hand, holding Tony up in front of herself by her red bra, screaming right in Tony's shocked face. “ You think you're so tough.” and just then she sends her left fist plowing, “bang,” uppercut to her chin, making her teeth chatter in her head again. Tony's head snaps strait up, and then slowly it come back down. So I let go of her bra, and Tony's eyes are crossed in her head, and her legs are all wobbly. She has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try and maintain her balance, as she just starts to stumble, and then tio sway, and then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. 

Mary goes right after Tony again, and she grabs her red bra again, and she holds Tony up right in front of herself, screaming right in her shocked face, “Look at you Tony, you thought you were so fuckin tough, you thought that you were going to beat me up, well I beat you up bitch. I punched you silly, and now I'm going to drain every last ounce of your dignity out of you, right in front of all the people. The crowd is screaming.” Mary pulls Tony's bra forward and then she lets go of it, and Tony's bra just goes sliding down until it's hanging over her stomach. Mary grabs Tony by her hair and she pulls her over onto her knees. Mary is definitely winning at this point, and Tony is punched silly, and she's weak, and blood is rolling down her face, and Tony's sexy tits are exposed in front of everyone, and the crowd is going crazy. Mary grabs Tony's tits with both of her hands, and she twists hard. Mary screams, “AAHHHHH,” as Mary digs her nails right into Tony's breasts. She bloodies both of Tony's tits, and Tony is screaming, “AAAHHH, AAAHHHH,” as slowly the blood starts rolling slowly onto her stomach.

Mary grabs Tony's hair and she pulls her over onto her hands and knees. Tony screams, “AAAHHH,” as she falls over, and then still holding her hair, she pushes Tony over onto her back. Tony is just lying there, and Tony is still seeing fuckin stars. Mary stands right over her, screaming, “LOOK UP, LOOK UP AT ME SLUT.” Tony is looking up at Mary, and then her eyes clear up, and Tony screams, “NOOOOO, GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH,” BUT Tony is weak, and she can't do anything to stop Mary as slowly Mary lowers her panties, and she laughs viciously as she screams, “Now you're going to eat my cxnt you stupid whore.” The crowd is screaming, as Mary lowers herself down until her wet, hot pussy is only inches over Tony's face. Tony screams, “Now you're going to kiss my cxnt bitch, kiss it.” Tony is still punched silly, but she raises her wobbly head up off of the floor, and gently she kisses Mary's cxnt. Mary is getting really excited, you can see her swollen nipples right through her blouse. Mary screams, “kiss it again whore, and keep kissing until I say you can stop.” Tony is raising her head up off of the floor over and over again as she kisses Mary's cxnt over and over again. Mary's cxnt is soaking wet, and she's really excited, and Mary screams, “Lick it bitch, lick my cxnt you whore.” Tony is submissive to Mary now, and she starts licking Mary's cxnt. Back and forth back and forth, she's licking Mary's cxnt like a dog licks it's master. Mary has an explosive orgasm right on Tony's face.

Then she gets up off of Tony and she starts fixing her clothes, until she looks down at Tony screaming, “Now crawl your ass out of here, and don't ever come back. The crowd is screaming, as Tony gets on her hands and knees and she crawls out of the office.........

avita7

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2016, 05:59:46 PM »
Great story! ;D
Me and my wife Mary loves this story! ;D
Thank you MistressVicky! ;D