News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

two young sister's first experience in a dungeon. Sage and sister Whitney

• 4 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Mistress Vicky 5', 100 lbs

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

I couldn't believe it. I received a letter from some college girl, she's only 18 or 19 years old. I'm old enough to be her mother. Her and her sister wants to spend some time at my dungeon, and interview me and some of the other S&M regulars for a paper she has to write. I wondered what she looks like, it would be too much to pass up the opportunity to train some young sluts. It's like the fly that walks into the spider' web. She and her sister wants to come to the dungeon Friday evening and spend as much time as possible over the weekend. I sent back a very nice email inviting Sage and her sister Whitney to come to the dungeon Friday evening, and I will be happy to do an interview for them, and they will get to see a really good show.

Every Friday night I have a show at my dungeon, and it has been becoming popular. We have been having 35-40 people coming for the show. I have an area in the corner of the dungeon, an area where I do shows. There is 3 cement walls and a cement floor, with several benches, chairs and S&M equipment and devices scattered around and hanging on the wall. My cxnt starts to spasm just from the thought, wondering what the two very young women might look like. Imagine if they're both very hot.
I can't help but think of having these two young sluts licking my feet, and I always like a good pussy licking. Yes a spanking for one of them, and I can strap on a big dildo and fuck them both. I'll hang them upside down.

I'm usually not so excited, especially if I've never seen these women if not in person, then in pictures. But my pussy has been drenched for the whole week now, and I just can't wait for these two sisters to enter my dungeon.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Sage-5'2", 195 lbs

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Sage's sister Whitney-5'2", 165 lbs

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky

Part 2
It's Friday evening, and a good crowd has already started to gather for the show. I'm sitting in my queens chair with a couple of male slaves at my feet, and a couple of Mistress' that I work with are standing in front of me talking. One of the slaves from the door walks up and she has this chubby young woman. She is actually very pleasantly plump with huge sexy breasts. She introduces herself, “Hi, I'm Sage, I'm the girl that you emailed me, telling me that I can come.” I laugh to myself as I think, “You're going to cum, you're going to cum and cum over and over again bitch.” I look Sage up and down and I say, “You are to address me as Mistress when you speak to me.” Sage says, “Mistress?”
I get up off of my chair and I walk around Sage. So far the two of us has been having this conversation quietly, but now, I wrap my right arm around Sage's waist, and I put my hand right on her chubby stomach, in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear I say, “Look at this young chubby bellied whore everyone. She is here for me to teach her how to be a slave. I move my hand up and I grab first one breast, and then I quickly move my hand to her other huge breast. I'm squeezing those big sexy titties, and Sage pushes my hand off of her tits screaming, “Keep your hands off of me bitch.”

I grow visibly angry and I take the open palm of my right hand and I slap Sage hard, right across her face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of my hard smack, and you can see a bright red hand print on her cheek. Sage puts her hand to her cheek and she's totally shocked, she can't believe this crazy old bitch has smacked her face. Sage cry's out, “How dare you, Who do you think you are slapping my face.” I can see Sage's face turning red both in anger and the humiliation of having her face slapped in front of all of these people. She turns and she starts to walk away from me crying out, 'I don't need this that much,” but I'm not about to let this young hottie get away. I run right after her, and I grab her shoulder, spinning her back around to face me again, and I grab her by her dress with both of my hands screaming right in her face, “Where do you think you're going. You're not going anywhere. You're going to be my slave. You're going to be obedient and you're going to do whatever I tell you to do. “ I can see tears starting to well up in Sage's eyes and she cry's out, “No, please let me leave.” I take my right fist and I plow it, “boom,” right into Sage's fat belly, “OOOFFF,” I knock the air right out of her and Sage doubles over in pain, gasping for air. Tears start to roll from Sage's eyes and she cry's out, “Please, let me go.” I grab her hair and I yank her standing straight up on her feet. Sage screams from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head. She's just standing there, so this time I punch her with my left fist. I send it plowing, “boom,” right in Sage's chubby belly. “OOOFFF,” I smack the air right out of her again, and Sage grabs her aching belly and she bends over in pain, gasping out, “STOP.” I reach out and I grab Sage's sexy white button dress blouse, and I rip it right off of her. Tears start streaming down Sage's face as her big bra is exposed in front of everyone.

Sage is embarrassed and she holds her hands up, trying to cover her bra. I scream, “Get on your hands and knees and tell everyone that you're my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, and you better refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me.” Sage cry's out, “NO, PLEASE LET ME GO.” I dig my sharp fingernails into Sage's fat belly, my nails sinking deep into her soft belly, and blood starts rolling down Sage's stomach. Sage is screaming, “PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GET ON MY HANDS AND KNEES, PLEASE MISTRESS, DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE.” I rake my nails deep down into Sage's soft bally, leaving huge bloody red welt marks on her stomach, and Sage falls to her hands and knees right in front of me rubbing her aching, burning stomach and desperately crying out, “I'M YOUR SLAVE MISTRESS. I'M YOUR FUCKIN SLAVE MISTRESS. I'll DO WHATEVER YOU TELL ME TO DO.” the crowd is cheering.

I grab Sage's hair and I spin her around, and I start dragging her, by her fuckin hair, on her hands and knees, right over to a bench, and I pull her up, draping her over the bench so that her head and her arms are on one side, and her legs on the other side. I grab two pairs of hand cuffs from the wall and I first cuff one hand to a leg of the bench, and then I cuff her other hand to another leg of the bench. Then I remove a big strap on dildo from the wall, and I show it to Sage. Tears start overflowing out of Sage's eyes and she gets this really panic stricken look on her face and she starts screaming, “NO, OH NO, PLEASE NO.”

I look up and I start to smile at the crowd, but just then this other woman lunges at me, shoving me back hard. She catches me totally off guard, and I go stumbling backwards on my high heels, and I fall right over onto the dungeon floor, smacking my head against the concrete floor, and making the strap on go flying out of my hands. I'm seeing stars from my head hitting the cement, and I can see the other chubby bellied whore trying to release Sage from the bench, and talking to Sage, and I can hear Sage talking about me beating up her jiggling belly and scratching it up so bad, and humiliating her.           

I'm just starting to clear my head and sit up when the other fat girl turns to face me and she puts her hands on her hips screaming, “You skinny little bitch, you better give me the key to the handcuffs right now or I'll beat the shit out of you and humiliate you even worse than you did to my sister.” I'm shocked and slowly I start to get to my feet screaming, “How dare you put your hands on the Mistress, I'll,” but before I can get to my feet, Whitney grabs me by my hair and she wrenches me standing straight up on my feet screaming, “You skinny little bitch, you're going to be so sorry you started trouble with me or my sister.” I scream from the pain of having my hair ripped out of my head and before Whitney has a chance to let go of my hair, I send my left fist plowing, “boom,” right into Whitney's soft belly. My fist sinks deep into Whitney's chubby belly, and “OOOFFF,” I pound the air right out of her, and Whitney puts her hands to her aching belly and she doubles over in pain gasping for air.” I grab Whitney by her hair and I pull her standing up straight. Whitney screams from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, and she lets go of her stomach and she grabs for my hands, trying to pull them out of her hair, crying out, “LET GO OF MY HAIR BITCH.”

I let go of her hair with my left hand and I plow my left fist, “boom,” right into Whitney's soft chubby stomach again. “OOOFFF,” I smash the air out of that round belly of hers, and Whitney grabs her aching stomach and she bends over in pain gasping for air again.”

I drag her standing up straight by her hair, and she screams, “AAAHHH,” as she reaches for my hand. I scream, “How dare you disrespect the Mistress like this. You think you're so tough. You think you're going to beat me up, I don't think so. I'm going to make you and your chubby bellied whore sister my slaves. I'm going to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget. Whitney looks horrified and she cry's out, “NO, PLEASE NO, I'M SORRY.” I grab her blouse and I rip it right off of her body, exposing her huge bra to everyone. The crowd is really cheering. I poke my finger into her soft chubby belly making her wince and cry out, “STOP.” as my finger goes deep into her chubby belly. I scream, “No, I'm not going to stop. You and your sister came her to learn how to be slaves, and now I'm going to teach you both a lesson that you're never going to forget. The crowd is cheering me.

I dig my long, sharp fingernails deep into Whitney's soft belly hard. Whitney screams, “AAAHHH STOP,” as my nails rip open her skin and blood starts rolling down her stomach as I push her backwards until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall of the dungeon. Tears are welling up in Whitney's eyes and she starts crying out, “ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP ENOUGH.” This makes me really pissed off and I still have my nails dug deep into Whitney's soft stomach. I grab her by her fuckin hair with my free hand, and I pull up on her hair. Then I start jiggling Whitney's stomach, using my long sharp nails to jiggle the fat bitch's belly. The crowd is laughing, and Whitney's face is beet red as I humiliate her, right in front of all of these people. Tears start rolling down Whitney's face, and she starts crying out, “PLEASE ENOUGH LET ME GO, I'M BEGGING YOU ENOUGH, PLEASE LET ME GO.” I scream, “How dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when I had enough. Now you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave, and you're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do.”

Tears start streaming down Whitney's cheeks, mixing with her black eye makeup, and desperately she cry's out, “ALRIGHT I'M YOUR SLAVE.” I let go of Whitney's stomach, pulling my nails right out of her bloody, fat belly. Then I grab her hair with both of my hands, and I hold Whitney up right in front of myself, screaming right in Whitney's shocked face, “You better get on your hands and knees, and you better tell everyone that you're my slave, and that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do, you got it.” I pull down on Whitney's hair, and Whitney falls over onto her hands and knees, and I yank her head looking up at me, and I laugh viciously as I scream, “Say it bitch.” Tears are overflowing out of Whitney's eyes, and she gets this totally submissive look on her face, and she starts crying out, “I'm your slave Mistress. I'm your fuckin slave Mistress. I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress.” I laugh as I drag her, by her fuckin hair across the rough cement, and Whitney is screaming, “STOP, PLEASE STOP,” as her legs get all scraped and bloody. I pull Whitney right over to the the wall. Then I stand the chubby bitch up on her feet screaming hold your hands up against the wall. Whitney is standing with her back to the wall, and her hands up on the air. I grab two more pairs of handcuffs off of the wall and I cuff each arm up at the wrist, to the metal rings. I have the chubby bellied whore helplessly stretched up, with her plump belly exposed in front of everyone.

Then I walk over to Sage and I release her wrists from the bench and I stand her up straight. I grab her belly and dig my long nails into it, and tears start overflowing out of Sage's eyes, and she screams in pain, “AAAHHH.” as I push her back up against the wall, right next to her very own sister. I scream, Hold your hand up in the air Sage. Sage is submissive to me and she holds her hands up. I attach Sage's wrists to a hook on the wall, and Sage is stretched up on the wall just like her sister is, with her chubby belly, her big, soft belly hanging out in front of her, just like her sisters hangs in front of her.”

I stand right between the two sisters and first I ball up my left fist hard and tight, and I send it plowing, “boom,” right into plump belly. My fist sinks deep into her soft, fat belly, and you can see Whitney's big tits bounce up and down, and her stomach jiggle. Then I ball up my right fist hard and tight, and I plow it, “boom,” right into the rounded bowl of Sage's chubby belly, and Sage's big, sexy breasts start bouncing up and down, and her fat stomach jiggles. I laugh and I scream, “Look at her everyone. Look at these two chubby whore's. Look at how their tits bounce and their stomach's jiggle.” I send my left fist, “boom,” right into Whitney's chubby belly, making her tits bounce, and her stomach jiggle again. I'm laughing because neither woman can bend over in pain, and because both of their stomach's are jiggling, and both woman are crying like little babies, and begging me to stop humiliating them. I pound my left fist “boom,” into her stomach, and then my right fist, “boom,” into the other sister's stomach. I start “boom, boom, boom, boom,” plowing one fist into one sister's plump belly, and then the other fist into the other sister's plump belly, and both sisters big tits are bouncing up and down, and their stomachs are jiggling. I turn around to face the audience and I call the two other Mistress' that had been speaking to me before, to punch each sister in her soft plump belly. Everyone is laughing and really getting off watching me humiliate the two young sisters.

Each Mistress stepped forward and first she sends her left fist plowing “boom,” into Whitney's chubby belly, and then she sends her right fist plowing, “boom,” right into Sage's chubby belly. Each Mistress starts laughing when they see how soft the sisters chubby belly's are. Then I invite everyone to ge ton line and each person as they get to the front of the line, gets to pound their fists into each sisters soft, plump bellies, and the two sister's big, sexy tits bounce and their stomach's jiggle. The two sisters are crying like little girls as everyone lines up to punch their stomachs and to make their stomachs jiggle.

Then I stand the two sister next to each other, and first I run my right hand right in between Sage's legs, and I take my thumb and I shove it right into Sage's ass hole, then I take my middle finger and my pointer finger of my right hand right into Sage's cxnt. Then I take my left hand and I put it in between Whitney's legs, and I take my thumb and I shove it right into Whitney's ass hole, and I take the middle finger and pointer finger of my right hand and I shove it right into Whitney's cxnt and I start bouncing the two sisters in my fingers, making them go up and down, and making their big, sexy tits flop up and down and up and down, and their big bellies are jiggling. The two women are crying and totally embarrassed, but soon they are glistening in sweat, and panting and making sexy little noises, and their big, nipples are all hard and erect, and their faces turn beet red as the two of them start having one explosive orgasm after another, right on my fingers. The two of them are crying, and screaming and howling like two wounded jungle animals, and their bellies are jiggling.

I decide the two sisters have had enough, and I let them get dressed and leave the dungeon.