News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Peta Todd vs Gabrielle Passtel

• 2 Replies

Offline marcuslondon

Peta Todd vs Gabrielle Passtel
« on: July 27, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »
The lovely Peta with her perfect, pert breasts vs Gabrielle Passtel - challenging her on the pertness stakes, and perhaps even a tad larger!  Peta is one of the most successful current Page3 girls and Gabrielle is a lads-mag favourite.  Turf-war, anyone?  Peta looks like she can handle herself and is very active (recently cycled 350 miles for charity, and has also done a parachute jump).  Gab, from the Czech Republic, has a mean look about her....

{alt} vs {alt}

Marcus

Offline marcuslondon

Re: Peta Todd vs Gabrielle Passtel
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 01:10:50 PM »
It started innocently enought.  Peta had been invited to a meeting in London to discuss a new modelling contract, and the agency in question had spiced the initial offer with promises that her favourite charity would also benefit handsomely from her signing the deal.  They would get increased press exposure and direct cash contributions from sponsors.  The flip-side to the equation was that they were looking for her to undertake a handful of shoots of a more risque nature than her career thus far had encompassed.  Whilst she had appeared nude, her most intimate modesty had always been preserved by a well placed hand or prop, and she intended things to stay that way.  She had dressed casually for the meeting, jeans and a dark halter-style top which which, whilst sexily enhancing her gravity-defying breasts, wasn't too showy.  She wanted to make her arguments verbally, confident her striking 30FF-23-34 figure was not a deciding factor.  They'd already decided they wanted her, it was just down to details...

Negotiations were protracted, but in the end an impass was reached.  No pussy, no contract.  Peta left the meeting bitterly disappointed.  Not only would the deal have been good for her, her charity would have received over £200,000 over 12 months.  Damn her principles!  In the reception of the agency she recognised a fellow model, Gabrielle.  Or perhaps Lucy C.  She seemed to go under so many names.  Peta stopped by the girl to say hello, surprised how good she looked in the flesh.  Gabrielle clearly recognised the famous Page 3 girl and stood to introduce herself.  She was immediately surprised at how tall Peta was - Gabrielle wasn't short at 5'6" but Peta was 5'9".  Fortunately Gab was in a pair of heels and Peta was in some trendy trainer type shoes so they were almost nose to nose and chest-to-chest as they shook hands.  Gab used her real name of Karin. "Nice to meet you, finally!  I'm sorry my English is not so good." she smiled.  Peta replied:  "And nice to meet you too."  They were still holding one another's hand, each impressed with the grip of the other. "What brings you here?" asked Peta, looking the other girl up and down as if appraising a racehorse.  "I'm just out from meeting some of the big-wigs from Ace Models and and some of their clients."  "That's who I'm seeing!" laughed Karin, raising an eyebrow.

At that Peta was a little shocked.  She tried to keep the annoyance from her voice.  "Good luck, they're tough negotiators!" was all she could manage.  Damn, she had be secretely hoping that she could still lever the contract.  She was, after all, their first choice - wasn't she?  Karin broke her thoughts "Well, looks like we've both got a little competition then!", moving to release her hand from Peta's.  "May the best girl win."  Peta imperceptably pulled Karin closer so that their right breasts touched and looked her straight in the eye.  She could feel that Karin was just as bra-less as she herself was.  There was an electric charge between them as their nipples brushed - Peta felt her firm breast pressed by an equally firm one Czech one.  Karin held her stare, arrogantly.  And then made to move toward the door from which Peta had just emerged.

Peta held Karin's hand a moment longer, giving it a last squeeze and then let her go.  "Indeed!" she said, somewhat irritably.  "Well, I have business to get to - good luck!" she said with less than genuine feeling.  "Thank you." replied Karin, equally icily.  And she turned and headed for the door.  Peta watched her go, her shapley arse swaying sexily in the mini-dress she was wearing.  Peta had to admit she looked great.  Damn her.

And with that thought Peta left the offices, determined to find out a little more about her competition.  But first she had a full day of meetings, and by the time she got home she had forgotten the incident.  Except that waiting for her when she got home was a courier envelope.  Inside a single photograph:

{alt}

And written on the back:  "I've seen a picture of you in blue jeans.  I thought I would show you how I look in them.... Looks like the best girl did win, honey.  Next time!  Kisses, Karin"

Peta was on the phone to her agent in a flash.  "You mean they aren't going to give me time to think about it?  That's so not fair!" she cried when he confirmed the news that Karin implied - Karin got the gig ahead of her.  "The bitch flashes her snatch and steals my client!".   Peta was upset but she'd blown it, she knew.  Her stubbornness to maintain her modesty had let her down.

She was still simmering an hour later when she got a proof photo from a recent shoot and wrote on the back: "Honey, this is what a real model looks like.  You're an ugly dog who only gets gigs because of her big boobs and willingness to flash her pussy.  I'm your match in any department.  Stay out of my way, little girlie.  Peta. x"

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 02:53:37 PM by marcuslondon »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
Re: Peta Todd vs Gabrielle Passtel
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 04:24:41 AM »
Well Marcus you have some explaining to do. So far the preamble is keeping my attention. My thinking in this is that Peta with an obvious height advantage should come out on top, but i am inclined to think this one ends in an upset. So when ever you are ready keep on with the next part of the story.