News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poly relationship fight

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Poly relationship fight
« on: October 11, 2019, 02:16:11 PM »
Poly relationship.

Adam met Jane and then came Brook. Adam loved them both and they loved him with all their heart. They liked the other women, most of the time.
Most of the time their relationship was like any other with one man and one women entering the bed room and love making ensued. It had been decided on from the start of the three some that Jane got Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays and Brook got Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Sunday was a day of rest.
   Just like every couple there where ups and downs and sometimes jealously reared its ugly head. Adam had a little secret that most of his male friends didn’t know about. His women hardly ever spent the same night with him. Everyone always envisioned an orgy of flesh, but most nights it was one women to his man.
His birthday was coming up and on that occasion the ladies would make a truce in the bedroom. They would both bed him and give him a thrill. The night came and they were all together. Jane on his left and Brook on his right. He took turns with each and the competition was always to see who got Adam’s seed first and who got sloppy seconds.
Most years it was a playful contest with each trying to work him up even more as he held his load from blowing but this year was different. Adam was about to figure this out for himself.
He was inside Jane while Brook played with his hair and cupped his ass and just as he was about to explode she laid her shapely leg over Adam’s hips and pulled him off of Jane. Jane patiently waited thinking “two can play this game”. Both knew their man well and right at the moment that Adam was about to blow his load Jane aggressively pulled Adam off of her.
He turned to give Jane the attention she had earned when something new and wonderful happened.
As he turned to face Jane Adam felt Brook roll on him and over and forced her way between Jane and him. Brook faced Jane and Adam thought this was a nice change. The two women never played together so he let them have some fun. He began cupping Brooks’ firm ass as he felt the two squirming with each other. First softly and then more aggressively. 
He felt Brooks leg muscles tense as the women lay side by side and felt her back muscles flex as they played with hair and then he heard a few moans coming from both women. Quicker motioned fallowed with more moaning and a few grunts. 
Adam paused and assessed that Jane and Brook were not playing. He began to speak when Brook huskily stated “ stay out of this, Adam.”
Jane grunted back “ yes, dear. We will be right back with you, but stay out of this.”
They were fighting side by side. He made out from the shadows that they were both pulling hair and when he propped himself up he saw them squeezing each breasts. He turned the bedroom light on and neither women stopped.
Blue eyes stared into blue eyes as each women gritted teeth. Knees came up as each was trying to kick the other in the crotch.
Brook growled “ oh, you want to get dirty?”
Jane growled back “ let’s play you little twig.”
Brook hissed “ You big cow, fight me like a women. My pussy can take yours. I’m getting Adam tonight.”

Chapter 2:
Adam froze in the bed as both women coiled partially under covers. They shook the bed as each rammed into one another.
In a pure physical fight Jane was larger and would have won easily if she got on Brook but this was a women’s fight and both were equally matched.
Jane had mounted Brook but as the covers where thrown off Adam witnessed Brook spread legged with Jane on top. They lay hip to hip as Jane rammed her crotch into Brook’s.
Brook had brought her hips up to expose her vagina as they rammed their baby makers together.
They were not fighting any other way but to collide hips. Both looked in pain as their trimmed mounds collided.
Brook thrust up as Jane slammed her hips down in a rhythm not unlike making love but these two where out to hurt the other.
They stared at each other until Adam moved out of bed. Both looked at him with slight concern until Both noticed his erection had not gone away.
They did not need his permission to battle but both knew he was aroused by their sexual brutal fight.
They fought for his seed slamming clit to clit and vagina to vagina.
Both tired as the slamming smacks sounded in the bedroom.
Jane tired first and she pressed her pussy into Brooks. Brook pushed back and they rubbed their crotches together.
Pain was on both of their faces as their course pubic hair began to grate together.
Brook saw her chance and in one move toppled Jane on her back and as Jane was about to fight back Brook thrust her hips down.
Jane stopped struggling as her womenhood was being assaulted and thrust upwards on Brook’s next downward thrust.
Brook grunted through the pain “ don’t chicken out, b*tch. Show me your women enough to take me.”
Jane was showing the worst of the pain as Brook, being lighter, was able to lift her hips higher with each pelvic slam.
Jane retreated and Brook hissed “ don’t give up, now. Don’t hide your pretty little pussy from mine. Come out and fight.”
Jane was showing signs of pure pain with each thrust and retreated her hips from Brook’s continued thrusts.
Brook screamed “ you give?!”
Jane was also showing anger and began to struggle causing Brook to go on the defense.     
Brook looked at Adam and said “ she’s too scared to fight me women to women.”
Jane yelled back “ shut your mouth!”
Both women now battled with hands as they lay hip to hip. Brook’s smaller breasts giggled with each slap she rained down while Jane’s more ample breasts swayed side to side.
Jane caused Brook to lose her balance and Brook crashed into her.
Jane wrapped her arms around Brook squeezing her sexual rival and grunted “ my tits will beat yours.”
Brook squeezed back as they rolled on the bed coiling legs.
With each roll Adam noticed hard nipples piercing breast flesh as Brook’s smaller breasts where enveloped by Jane’s.
Brook was now showing signs of pain as Jane used her size to her advantage. 
Brook cried “ you’re not women enough to beat me, admit it.”
Jane broke free and sat on the bed with her legs spread. She looked at her rival and at Adam.
“Fine, lets settle this.” Jane hissed.
Brook looked at her sexual enemy and her exposed womenhood. She quickly looked at Adam and realized they now had him as a witness.
She sat up and spread her legs wide and both women moved their crotches together.
Raw red vagina’s exposed wet lips as each brought thighs together. They paused for a moment as each set of vaginal lips touched in a French kiss. Clits touched as each pressed themselves together.
Adam watched as his two girlfriends slammed their sexual organs together.
Jane’s size advantage disappeared as each fought, again, women to women.
Brook brought her arms up and wrapped around Jane to drive her hips deeper but Jane met each pelvic thrust with equal force.
Breasts now pressed together with sharp nipples stabbing as clits pressed together.
Hands made it to hair as each pulled hair pulling heads back to show clenched teeth.
Adam heard each women began to growl in anger and pain as they looked at each other through tilted heads.
Brook broke her hold and began to try to move away but Jane held on.
“Too much for you?” Jane smiled.
Brook had a look of pure pain with the last thrust and fought to break free.
Adam moved to separate them when Jane stared him down and said “ let her admit she lost.”
Brook was defiant as Jane continued the thrusts pushing Brook to the bed’s edge.
Brook put her arms behind her to try and stop herself from being pushed off the edge of the bed and Jane continued her thrusts until Brook tumbled off the bed.
Jane smiled down at her opponent, now on the bedroom floor.
She looked down at her and smiled. Jane looked to where Adam was standing and said “ now I get you.”

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Poly relationship fight
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »
Great story and pics! Continue, please!