News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poly relationship fight Chapter 3

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Poly relationship fight Chapter 3
« on: October 17, 2019, 05:00:49 PM »
Poly relationship Chapter 3

Brook looked up from the floor she had just been pushed onto by Jane and she saw Adam come to claim his prize.
She jumped up ready to fight when Adam looked at her and she stopped dead in her tracks. It wasn’t fair to Adam to make him wait. Jane won this round.
She loved Adam and he deserved to be satisfied after witnessing their fight. She noticed he was very excited by the contest.  She sulked off from the bedroom and she listened to the not to quite moaning and screams of Jane being taken by their man. 

Morning came and Adam left for work before first light. Jane heard the bedroom door open but though he might have forgotten something and didn’t pay  much attention until she felt someone step lighting toward the bed. She caught the scent of lavender and had a moment to begin turning to face her before she felt Brook’s body collide on hers.
It was pitch black as Jane fought back and managed to toss her off of her long enough to get out from under the covers.
Jane was still nude from last night’s festivities and she could feel as Brook had pounced back on her that Brook was nude, also.
The smell of sex was high in the air of the bedroom. The scent of their man’s seed was present on Jane and Jane’s womanly scent was all over the bedroom.
Jane fought to keep her man and Brook fought to get him.
In the dark they traded wild fists and pulled hair and rolled on the bed. Jane was larger than Brook but Brook was very flexible and fast. 
Panic hit Jane as she fought with her boyfriends other girlfriend.
“You couldn’t leave it alone?” Jane hissed.
Brook: “ you called that a fair contest?”
Jane grunted as she collided with her opponent “ I guess we are going to see, now.”
Both felt the naked body of the other as they collided. Neither where fighters but they fought for him.
The both stumbled and fell to the floor holding on to the other.
Jane felt Brook throw a leg over her stomach and fought to keep her from mounting her. She grabbed at Brook’s body and found something fleshy and squeezed.
Brook howled and Jane squeezed harder.
Jane felt the first closed fisted strikes hit the carpeted floor instead of her head but the third one hit her in the nose sending a shock of pain that caused  her to release her hold.
Jane finally was able to flip Brook off of her and she tried to mount her.
In the dark she felt Brook try to move away and Jane grabbed for hair to stop this from happening.
Brook let out another howl as her long hair was an easy target to hold on to.
Brook pulled to get away and let out another wild swing that hit Jane in the arm.
Jane released her hold and both scrambled up to their bare feet.
Heavy breathing and the sound of the clock on the wall ticking away the seconds was all they heard.
Adam liked his room pitch black. It helped him sleep in late on his weekends.
They used their hearing to try and hone in on the other.
Wild swings met air. Brook made partial contact and both attacked.
They exchanged slaps as each began kicking wildly in the pitch dark.
Most kicks and slaps where wildly missing the mark or just glances.
Jane pulled Brook in close and managed to wrap her arms around Brook.
She was repulsed at feeling Brooks smaller breasts pressed against hers.
Brook tried to break free but Jane just pulled harder.
Brook gave up trying to break away and returned the bear hug. Breasts pressed together even tighter.
Brook wrapped her legs around Jane and Jane coiled back.
Brook hissed “ I hate the feel of  your body against mine.”
Jane hissed back “ you started this.”
“Yeah, and I’m going to finish it.” Brook grunted.
They stood pressed together just barely keeping their balance as they squeezed tight. Both aware of the smell of sex, from the night before. She felt her women hood brushing Jane’s and felt repulsed by it.
Both dug nails into the others backs.
Jane let out a grunt of pain.
Brook managed to break a leg from Jane’s hold and made a glancing blow to Jane’s crotch.
Jane flinched and felt the pain start.
“Fine, you want to go there, let’s play this game women to women.”
Both started trying to knee the others crotch.
Blocking with their thigh they were making contact with hip and once their knees slammed together.
Both 20 somethings where beginning to tire. The kicks slowed until Jane felt Brook fight to get away.
Brook freed an arm and plunged her outstretched fingers into Jane’s crotch.
Jane yelped and tried to push her hand away and move from her attack.
Brook felt her rivals pubic hair and managed to pull some hair as Jane pushed her away.
“Your pub’s feel nasty” Brook grinned.
“They should, I had HIM last night and haven’t showered, yet.”
Brook saw red as she charged at her in the dark.
Jane fought her smaller opponent as she back peddled to the edge of the bed.
She toppled over and both collided on the bed and quickly to the floor.
Now they coiled on the floor. By feel alone they found the others bodies and wrapped together.
Breasts pressed together as they fought to grab the others crotch while keeping their own out of the way of the others attack.
Both succeeded in finding the others and both began to maneuver fingers into the others women hood.
Both attacked with all they had taking the pain in hopes of delivering more than they were taking.
Moans of pain came from both until the sound of Jane’s phone range.
Both knew the ring tone, it was Adam calling.
The light from the cell phone lit the room in an weird way allowing both to see the most unnatural scene they where both in.
Jane broke away as Brook stayed her ground.
Jane took a moment to compose herself before she answered.
“Hi, honey. Did I wake you?” Adam asked cheerfully.
Jane pretended to be just awoken “ No, I was sleeping.”
“sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you.”
“No, it’s ok.” She lied.
“Listen, last night was weird and wonderful, but I wanted to make sure you and Brook didn’t do anything to harsh. Promise to stay away from each other until I get home so we can talk this through.”
Jane paused looking at Brook. She lied “ sure thing, my love.”
“Great!, I’ll see you when I get home. I’m going to call her to let her know my wishes. Love you.”
Jane looked at Brook as she said “ love you, to Adam.”
She hung up and said “ he’s about to call you.”
Brook jumped up to get to her bedroom and Jane heard her answer her phone and lie to Adam the same way she had heard Jane do it.
Brook stomped back in and said “ok, so we wait.”
Jane said “ agreed.”
Brook turned around to leave and she stopped dead in her tracks.
“Jane, I have to ask…did you see how excited Adam got when we fought over him?”
Jane thought about it and said “ your right, he did enjoy it. But, again, what man wouldn’t want to see his women compete battle for him.”