News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bridgett vs Caitlin: It Finally happened! (Part 1)

• 19 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Bridgett vs Caitlin: It Finally happened! (Part 1)
« on: October 26, 2019, 04:32:07 PM »
Bridgette vs Caitlin

Kelsey and I decided to host a party with some of our friends and have everyone over for a Saturday night.  We invited probably 20 people, and ultimately only had about 10 – 12 respond so we got the needed supplies (alcohol mainly) and got everything ready.  People started showing up and the party progressed nicely! A few of the girls that arrived, I’d only met once or twice, but they were really cool! Some, I’d not known at all in person, but had spoken too many times online. One of those was Caitlin (Cait). We’d spoken online and had a good repour and online, knew Kelsey as well as some of our other guests!  Caitlin and I hit it off pretty well, as her sense of humor was good, but reserved a bit.  Me, well… Mine’s kind of out there, but we got a long good!  Lucie, Bridgette, and Gabby showed up and everyone was dressed sexy, yet comfy…(if that makes sense) Not dressed for clubbing by any means, but still looking good! Bridgette came up and gave me a huge hug when she got there “HEY!!!! OMG!!! It’s been forever!!!” “Yes, it has! I how’ve you been?” I asked.  Before she could answer, Kelsey saw her and they hugged and then Bridgette was drug away.

The night was going smoothly and everyone was drinking moderately and laughing and cutting up with each other! Every now and then, I’d see Bridgette and Cait look like they were bickering with each other, but it was quick and then they’d separate. Nothing but what looked like a comment or two here and there. Sometimes, I’d she Bridgette roll her eyes at Cait, and just look away and it’d seem as if Cait would grin, and then Bridgette would reply, or comment to her and Cait would smirk and give an evil glare.  I looked around and watched as Kelsey was like a fluttering butterfly as she was all over the room, chatting with everyone!

Then, it happened, something was said and I happened to be nearby and heard, “FUCK YOU CAIT!” in a loud whisper and saw Bridgette and Cait nose to nose staring each other down.  I quickly stepped over and said, “Cait, can I get you to help me in the kitchen for a minute?” Both girls were startled a bit, not realizing that I was there, and Cait looks at me and says, “Sure Michael!” and smiled, then turned back to Bridgette and said, “you just got saved.” In a firm whisper. “Fuck you!” Bridgette replied in the same tone whisper! “You couldn’t keep up with me little girl!” Cait whispered back as she turned and followed me into the kitchen.

As we both get into the kitchen, I move to the back corner and say, “Hey, look, I don’t know what’s going on between you two, but I really don’t want any brawls here in the apartment…” She interrupts me and says, “It’s nothing!”, smiling, “We have this thing were we both antagonize the other. Personally, I think she’s jealous of me and it bothers her, but who knows…” and she shrugs her shoulders.  I smile and say, “Well, I’ve never known her to be jealous of anyone before… But, ya never know! I’m going to speak to her about this also, and let her know that I don’t want any brawls here tonight.” I say. Cait steps closer to me, almost touching me with her breasts and says, “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt her too bad if she starts something.” And looks deeply into my eyes as she says it. Then, she slowly smiles a sexy smile at me.

As she turns to walk away, Kelsey is standing there watching us and looks at Cait and says, “Out of the kitchen!” Cait doesn’t argue and slowly walks out of the kitchen, shaking her as subtly as she passes Kelsey. Kelsey just looks at me and twists her head a bit questioningly, then winks at me. I then explain what was going on and that I’m about to go talk to Bridgette too.  Kelsey nods and says, “Take care of it. I don’t’ want any issues here tonight!” and kisses me and smiles as she departs again.

I go find Bridgette and pull her into the kitchen and talk to her about everything I spoke to Cait about. “She’s just Cait… she’s just being a bully and I’m going to put her in her place soon!” “Well, again, no brawls here tonight!” I reply.  Bridgette smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek and says, “Don’t worry, I won’t fuck her up here babe!” and smiles. I smile back and say, “Thank you hun!” and she spins and bounces back out of the kitchen to the rest of the party.

Everything goes smoothly the rest of the night and slowly but surely, everyone begins to head out.  We, Kelsey and I, are saying good byes to everyone when we realize that the only two left are Bridgette and Cait. I look at Kelsey and just smile and she looks back and shrugs her shoulders and we head back into the living room. As we get there, Bridgette begins to speak, but I wave her off and say, “Look, help me move some furniture and make room, and you two can go at it until one of you gives!” Bridgette smiles sweetly at me, then turns to Cait and smirks at her. Cait then stands up and begins pushing the chairs out of the way while Bridgette and I move the end tables and such. Kelsey shows back up with a huge padded mat and some blankets which we all lay out and get ready.

I excuse myself and go to the bedroom to change and get more comfortable and come back out with some loose shorts on and a more relaxing t-shirt. When I come back out, I find Kelsey and Caitlin talking and laughing, and then looked at me and they both chuckled. I just rolled my eyes at went into the kitchen to grab a bite of something. (I’d suddenly realized I hadn’t eaten much all day) I turn around and Cait is standing right behind me as I jump a foot into the air and barely make an audible noise, then say, “Goddamit!” and laugh along with her.  She steps close to me and says, “Kelsey gave me permission, so you know, but I know that Bridgette is Lesbian and I’m good with that, but I’m making YOU a stake in the fight tonight! That is, IF you want to be and aren’t…. scared to be.” I raise my eyebrows in shock as I never thought I’d be in this position with someone NOT my girlfriend. “Kelsey said it was ok?” I ask.  She just nods her head and says, “Yes, she did!” and smiles.  “Funny thing is, I’m not sure if I want to let her win just to have you tonight!” Cait says to me in a seductive manor. I swallow hard.

“I’m in, do it!” I say to Cait. She then smiles wide as she looks me up and down and notices that my cock is slowly growing, and licks her lips. She then leans up and gives me an ever so soft kiss on the lips, takes her left hand and slowly rubs against my stiffening cock, then turns and walks from the kitchen grinning.  I stand there in shock, not really knowing what to say or do. So, I eat a few bites of something and bring a few bottles of beer and water out with me and sit down on the couch and place the beer and water on the table next to me.  Kelsey sits down next to me and smiles, I look at her and say, “Did you...?” and she just grins and nods. 

Finally, Bridgette and Caitlin are standing in front of each other in the living room, not 5 feet apart when Cait chimes in and says, “You think you’re tough Bridgette?  You really think you can beat me?” Bridgette instantly replies, “Yes, I do! I think you talk to much shit to be able to back it up!” as she puts her hands on her hips and stares directly into Caitlin’s eyes. Caitlin smiles and glares back at her and says, “Good! I have a wager for you if you’re not… chicken? Are you a chicken, Bridgette?” Bridgette’s eyes narrow and I notice her look around for a second as her eyes scan everyone in the room. Then, says, “Fine!  What is it?” Caitlin smiles and says, “I know you’re lesbian, personally I’m bi. SO, Loser has to suck Michael’s cock until he cums!  I’ve already been given permission to do make this wager, so I ask again, will you make this bet with me?”  I kind of feel odd now, watching this unfold, but feel Kelsey squeeze my had in a supportive manor. Bridgette looks at me and can tell that I had nothing to do with it, then looks at Kelsey as she shrugs and says, “Hey, not my idea…”  Bridgette now looks back to Caitlin and says, “Fine! You’re on!  We’ll see if you can use your mouth of something other than talkin’ shit!” Caitlin smirks and says, “Alriiiight! This is going to be fun!”

Both girls now strip down to their birthday suits!  Bridgette strips first and I’d honestly forgotten just how good she looks! Her tight, trim, yet firm stomach. Her sexy, SEXY ass and legs! Her perky B cup tits standing high and proud on her chest on her 5’5”, 125 lb. frame!   Caitlin smiles and says, “Mmmmm… yes! This is definitely going to be fun!” And then begins stripping down herself! Slowly, she peals her leggings off exposing her tight, muscular thighs and solid firm, round ass! (I hear Kelsey moan as Caitlin poses for a second.) Caitlin then lifts her shirt and removes her bra, unleashing her perfect 32DD breasts and sexy lightly muscular arms and shoulders! I even see Bridgette’s mouth drop slightly at the sight of Caitlin’s naked 5’5, 128 lb. form.  I look at Kelsey and see her licking her lips and involuntarily rubbing her breasts!

Kelsey speaks up and says, “OK girls. This is a sex-fight to determine the better girl!  The only way this ends, is if one of you gives up, or is fucked unconscious and unable to continue!  Agreed?” Both Bridgette and Caitlin, almost in unison reply, “Agreed!” “In that case…   BEGIN!”

A devilish grin appears on Caitlin’s face as she steps forward to meet Bridgette who also steps forward! Both girls are now face to face, stopping just before their tits come into contact! Seeing the contrasting bodies makes me excited and nervous at the same time! Almost in unison, they smirk at each other and both take a deliberate step forward, trying to push the other back with their chest.  This, in my mind, wasn’t such a good idea for Bridgette, but she did it anyway.  I could clearly see her wince and grunt as Caitlin’s tits totally engulfed and crushed Bridgette’s smaller pair as they leaned and strained against each other! “Damn little girl!” Cait lets out! “I thought you actually had some small tits, but now… I’m not so sure!  Where’d they go?” and chucked a bit as she struggled against Bridgette’s body!  Slowly, Bridgette began to push Cait backwards across the floor, one small step at a time.  Each step Bridgette took was compressing her tits against Cait’s more and more, and it was obvious it hurt!  Cait, for her part, was simply struggling against Bridgette’s advance!

Both girl’s leg muscled flexed and bulged with each second, then minute of this almost standoff. After Bridgette backed Cait up about 3 steps, suddenly Cait was able to stop her advance! Both naked goddesses in front of me were still struggling against each other and still trying to force the other back! Now, Cait was beginning to back Bridgette back up and for her to step back! Both girls were grunting now and trash talking as first one would push the other, then vice versa, back a step! Finally, Cait did something I’d never thought she’d do.  She put her hands under Bridgette’s arms, literally picked her up and carried her back to the wall behind her! She then held Bridgette against the wall, slid her right knee forward and then lowered Bridgette down onto her knee, forcing Bridgette’s already wet pussy to slide against Cait’s knee! “MMMFFFUUUCKK !!  You bitch!” Bridgette hissed at this!  She knew that with her being held in place like this, there was nothing she could do, but try to fight off any orgasm.

“MMM…. Bridgette baby…. Your hot pussy feels so good on my leg… This is going to be fun making you my bitch tonight!” Caitlin moaned into Bridgette’s ear. It’s not that Bridgette was high in the air or anything, but basically, only the tips of her toes were touching the ground, so she had no real leverage. She did the only thing she could think of at the moment and that was to Plant an amazing kiss on Cait.  Bridgette grabbed Cait’s head and pulled her closer and planted a full-on deep kiss onto Caitlin!  Their tongues begin a battle for dominance inside their mouths as they twirl around each other, trying to control the other in their intimate battle! In moments, moans are coming from both girls as Bridgette’s hands are now roaming across Caitlin’s back, arms, ass, and even squeezing them between the two of them to massage Caitlin’s massive breasts!  Caitlin’s arms are mainly holding Bridgette in place and not allowing her any relief as she rests on her upper thigh!  Caitlin changes tactics slightly mid kiss and begins slowly bouncing Bridgette up and down using her ankles and calves by flexing upwards to her own tippy toes and then back flat again with her right leg, each time making Bridgette moan a bit!

Slowly it becomes noticeable that Bridgette is starting to win the kissing war.  Every now and then, Caitlin will try to pull away a bit, and Bridgette will either follow, or pull her back closer!  Indeed, Bridgette’s tongue is beginning to wear down Caitlin’s and is slowly forcing Caitlin’s tongue back into her mouth! Even Caitlin’s eyes are beginning to show her shock and disbelief as she’ll tell you herself, she’s an amazing kisser and has won many a dual in her time! Finally, Caitlin angrily pulls back, dropping Bridgette back down on her feet as she does, and gasps for air as saliva runs down both girl’s faces and both simply reach up and wipe it off.  “What’s the matter? Big, Bad Caitlin can’t handle a little kiss??” Bridgette asks with a smirk.  Caitlin glares back at her and says, “Yeah… You kiss a LOT better than I gave your pussy ass credit for!  I won’t make the mistake of underestimating you again!” (Kelsey leans towards me and whispers in my ear… “ohhh…gawwd baby! I remember Bridgette’s kiss! She’s fucking amazing!”)

Caitlin now takes a few steps backwards, spreads her arms out wide as she welcomes Bridgette and her huge breasts stand high and proud on her chest as she says, “You ready for the main event?” You ready to find out who really is the best between us? Not that we both don’t already know it…”  Bridgett smirks and eases fwd.  Kelsey finally speaks up and says, “Are you two going to sex-fight, or talk?” Both girls look at Kelsey with a “fuck off” look and then both, simultaneously begin kneeling down and then sit on their ass, and spread their legs, opening each of their beautiful pussies to the other! “OH, using weapons, now are you?” Bridgett asks as she sees Caitlin’s pierced clit!  Caitlin just smile and says, “Don’t worry, I won’t need it to wear you out!  Now, get that sexy pussy of yours down here and let’s go!”, as she sits down on the mat and spreads her legs invitingly to Bridgett.

Bridgett sits down in front of her, both girl’s legs spread, showing each other their pussies and slowly beginning to come to together and line them up. Secretly, each girl, in their own way, admired the other, but neither would allow the other to know it! Bridgett lifts her right leg and slides it over Cait’s left as Cait does the same. Now both are only inches apart and both stop to look at the sexy scene between them!  They both slowly lick their lips as the lift their eyes first to look at the other before lifting their heads. The only major noticeable differences between the two is the piercing that Cait has. “You ready slut?” Bridgett asks, “I’m not going to go easy on you!” Cait’s only response was she slid forward and made first contact, forcing a gasp from Bridgett who wasn’t expecting such a bold move this early on. “OHhh.. you slut!” Bridgett softly moans out.  Even Caitlin, at first contact, felt the electricity flowing between them and softly gasped and closed her eyes as they’re pussies met full on, and the tips of their slowly growing clits just barely touched. 

To be continued......

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
Re: Bridgett vs Caitlin: It Finally happened! (Part 1)
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:13:06 PM »
Absolutely amazing start Michael!  I am not surprised your skills and creativity always are!

You know what the say Caitlin..."Sometimes the Bully gets Bullied" and that's exactly how this is gonna go down girl... :P

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
Nice writing as always Michael!! I always enjoy watching my Sexy Alpha wife show her dominance. Looking forward to the rest of the story!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 10:56:30 PM »
Incredible start! I'm excited for the rest!

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 11:05:51 PM »
Nice writing as always Michael!! I always enjoy watching my Sexy Alpha wife show her dominance. Looking forward to the rest of the story!

I didn't know we were married!!  ;D
Oh Caitlin, you say the cutest things....like ‘Bridgette your pussy is too much for mine’

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 11:07:57 PM »

Oh Caitlin, you say the cutest things....like ‘Bridgette your pussy is too much for mine’

But Megan... Caitlin's going to completely out-fuck Bridg...

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 11:09:52 PM »

But but Emilia... you are...what’s the word...oh yea....WRONG!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 11:10:36 PM »

Well if I'm wrong... nothing in this world has ever been... is it left...? Oh no wait... RIGHT!

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 11:13:23 PM »

Well if I'm wrong... nothing in this world has ever been... is it left...? Oh no wait... RIGHT!
Well we will see how the story plays out. Caitlin is out of her league with my strong sexy Alpha wife...just sayin

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 11:16:02 PM »
Well we will see how the story plays out. Caitlin is out of her league with my strong sexy Alpha wife...just sayin
Indeed we will. But we do agree on one thing, Caitlin is out of her league currently... in fact, she's fighting down the leagues big time  ;)

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2019, 06:36:12 PM »
Indeed we will. But we do agree on one thing, Caitlin is out of her league currently... in fact, she's fighting down the leagues big time  ;)

Talking down to my wife is a great way to get my hand prints and welts all over your body Emilia... Just a friendly warning...We'll see if you are so talkative after "Big Tough Caitlin" is gasping for breath and tenderly holding and soothing her broken clitty... :P

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2019, 12:28:38 PM »
Talking down to my wife is a great way to get my hand prints and welts all over your body Emilia... Just a friendly warning...We'll see if you are so talkative after "Big Tough Caitlin" is gasping for breath and tenderly holding and soothing her broken clitty... :P
Oh! Megan's your wife! I didn't realise... but then again  ???  I suppose it would take some sort of relationship to haze over just how badly your going to find yourself out fucked Bridgette... that, or plain ignorance on two accounts :P

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2019, 06:22:35 PM »
Oh! Megan's your wife! I didn't realise... but then again  ???  I suppose it would take some sort of relationship to haze over just how badly your going to find yourself out fucked Bridgette... that, or plain ignorance on two accounts :P
More like one account being ignorant...yours. Sit back and watch my sexier wife dominate.

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2019, 07:14:16 PM »
More like one account being ignorant...yours. Sit back and watch my sexier wife dominate.
Oh no, I'd much rather lean forwards and get up real close and personal to the destruction of your trophy wife... or are you the trophy wife... I can't tell which of you actually puts the ground work in to their sexual performance so...  :-[

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2019, 11:28:38 PM »
Ok, Don't make me get a pitcher of Ice water on you two!!!!    LOL