News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bayonetta vs Palutena Sex Contest

• 0 Replies

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Bayonetta vs Palutena Sex Contest
« on: November 15, 2019, 04:20:20 PM »
Felt like sharing a recent sexfight that got voted up in my Patreon. When Palutena from Kid Icarus and Bayonetta from... same name... argue over who's sexier, they decide to prove it. Thankfully Pit arrives and helps them act as their judge/target for their various contests.
If you like it, feel free to check out https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316 for more stories, and www.patreon.com/sandcastles to find more fics, art based on the stories, input polls to change what I write about and more.

There was an old and empty temple on Earth. Its true purpose was long forgotten, praising some ancient and conquered deity. While the stone and crude pews were old and crumbling, the building itself stood steady after all these centuries.

“As much as I appreciate a good antique, this looks like quite the fixer upper,” Bayonetta mused. She approached in one of her normal human disguises, dressed in a snappy and skimpy skirt and suit top as she entered. The bespectacled, short-haired brunette breached the threshold with her expensive heels clicking against the stone floor. The sassy witch could feel the remnants of a powerful entity that had lived here once, but long gone. It was still a place of power, and the perfect meeting place for her challenge.

“Well? Is this holy enough a place or do I need to start hosting a church camp?” Bayonetta asked the empty temple. A beam of light shone in front of the podium, impenetrably bright in its radiance. Bayo waited unimpressed until the deity stepped out of the light.

Palutena was dressed in her gold-lined toga, her long, green hair flowing daintily after her shoulders. Her sandaled feet trotted down the steps until she locked eyes with the disguised witch. “So glad you could make it,” the goddess said delicately.

“The pleasure’s all mine, my dear,” Bayonetta purred, cocking a hip and resting her hand on it. The suit shifted and stirred across her skin, her magical clothing (more technically, her hair) rearranging itself into her usual bodysuit. The leathery look left a tempting circular hole for her cleavage. “I do hope you don’t hold a grudge for what happened in that whole Smash Tournament incident.”

“The past is past,” Palutena assured her genuinely. “This is just a friendly competition. So… how should we go about this?”

“As I recall, you said that you were more attractive than me… though with much more colorful words.”

“It was the heat of battle,” Palutena confessed. “But you’re all flair and flash. When it comes to true sexual prowess, who would know better than a loving and powerful goddess?”

“I can think of one,” the witch chuckled. “So what say we do this?”

Bayonetta smirked and stepped up to her. Palutena approached at a matching pace, pressing both of their bulging breasts together. The four orbs rose to fill up the hole in Bayonetta’s suit and threatening to tip out over Palutena’s robes.

The goddess sidestepped slowly, starting to circle with the brunette witch. Her big breasts rubbed against Bayo’s, who smiled as always and circled the other direction. Their chests gently shifted and slapped against each other, probing the other for weaknesses and differences. Bayo’s hard nipples traced a slow line across the surface of Palutena’s chest while the deity returned the gesture.

They finally broke the tension and locked up, bodies lined up as tightly as they could. Bayonetta wrapped her leg around Palutena’s waist, seductively clinging to her as the witch ground her pussy against the goddess’. The seemingly tamer Palutena grabbed Bayo by the ass, squeezing and pulling her into her as they both rubbed up and down against each other. Palutena pushed her lips into Bayonetta’s, running their hands over each other to seek out a stimulating weak spot. Bayo wrapped her tongue around Palutena’s invading one, swapping spit between the powerful women who tried to subtly and sensually overwhelm each other.

To each of their credit, their arousal built up quickly. Their pussies remained locked together, separated only by the thin layers of their clothing. They began to moan and drool over each other, spittle running down their chin and chests. Palutena’s bare shoulders sprouted her angelic wings, wrapping them around Bayo’s back and squeezing her tighter into their embrace. Bayo moaned as her breasts were mashed harder and one of the wings smacked her on the ass. So long as they were using their powers, Bayo focused on her enchanted hair. The fabric of her clothes grew away from her bare leg, forming a small hand that crept between Palutena’s legs and started to finger her. The goddess moaned and bucked her hips against its smooth stroking, even if that bumped against Bayonetta as well at their close proximity.

Neither could track the time it took, but the supernatural women couldn’t last for an eternity. Palutena pulled Bayo’s costume to expose her snatch while the witch spread the goddess’ robe away from her hips. Bayonetta moaned and writhed hard enough that she parted her lips from Palutena, only to hear the green-haired goddess’ high-pitched wail. Their hips suddenly slammed into each other, mashing wet clit to hard clit as they squirted all over each other’s laps. Their pulsing, tensing pussies shared an intense orgasm as their cum ran down the other woman’s thighs.

“I don’t suppose…” Bayonetta panted as she clung to her sexual rival. “You spotted a winner in all that?”

Palutena bit her lip as she shook her head, still reeling from the orgasm. “Same time,” she mumbled. She retracted her wings and slumped backward, letting herself flop into one of the ancient stone pews.

“Well with all due respect,” Bayo said as she leaned on a statue of some robed figure. “I’m not sure this is going to get us anywhere.”

“And I’m sure you aren’t the type to be satisfied by a tie,” Palutena offered. The umbra witch shook her head. “Me either. We’d need some other way to settle this…”

Suddenly, the temple lit up with another burst of light. The women looked up, Bayonetta furrowing her brow in confusion. She looked to Palutena, but she noticed the same befuddlement on the goddess’ face. This certainly wasn’t her doing.

Pit came stumbling out of the light. The young-looking angel was dressed in a simpler variant of Palutena’s robes and sandals, his shorter wings already out behind his back. His short, reddish brown hair was a shaggy mess as he barely managed to avoid falling down the short steps at the podium.

“Whoa! I’m okay! I hope Palutena doesn’t mind that I foll-”

Pit paused as he looked up and saw both women staring at him.

“Oh. I guess the portal wasn’t the stealthiest way to come along. I’m sorry, Palutena!” the bumbling angel blurted. “I was curious and I thought you might need some help if you were attacked, so… uh… what are you two looking at?”

“Grab him!” Palutena ordered as her eyes flashed with realization. Pit gave a panicked yelp as Bayonetta suddenly turned into a swarm of bats, swooping in behind him and reforming into a woman. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her hands on his chest.

“Well hello there, little man. You just became our new judge.”

“J-judge? Just of what?”

“Just a contest,” Palutena assured him. “No harm will come to you, Pit.”

“Unless you ask for it nicely,” Bayonetta chuckled as she squeezed an arm around him, walking him down the stairs. “But I’m sure you’ll be a fair and unbiased judge. Isn’t that right, you sweet little angel?”

The flustered Pit blushed as the older witch guided him to a seat. Palutena frowned at Bayonetta’s teasing and moved in on the other side of the young angel, grabbing his other arm and mashing her breasts into the side of his head.

“Of course he will! My little Pit is always honest and fair. He’d make the perfect judge!”

“What exactly am I judging again?” Pit repeated as he was trapped between the ladies.

“So glad you asked!” Bayonetta chimed. “You’ll be deciding which of us is the sexiest.”

“But I-“

“Don’t decide yet!” Palutena added quickly. She stepped out in front of Pit, standing beside Bayonetta as another beam of light fell around her. When its blinding gleam vanished, the goddess was in nothing but a tiny gold and green bikini. She struck a pose with a hand on her hips and head, showing off her slim but motherly figure as Pit’s eyes went wide.

“I… I don’t remember seeing this side of you before, Lady Palutena,” Pit rambled. Bayonetta smirked as she got her mystical bodysuit shifting across her skin.

“If that’s all it takes to impress you, wait until you see this.” Bayonetta entered a graceful twirl on her toes as her dark clothing shifted and swirled around her, giving Pit a few teasing flashes of her pale flesh. When it finally settled across her skin it had reshaped into a sling bikini, little more than a pair of straps going from her groin to over her breasts and shoulders. Palutena glared at the witch, who smirked back at her confidently.

“Something the matter, luv? It must be a little too saucy for a high and mighty goddess to be caught dead in.”

Bayo strode over to one of the ancient metal poles embedded in the ground, looping her leg around it. She hung off it with one hand, flashing the gawking Pit a wink before she twirled around the pole in a mock striptease. She ended up with her legs locked around the upper pole, hanging gracefully upside down as her breasts bobbed down near her face.

“I always wanted to do that in a desanctified temple to a forgotten god,” Bayonetta mused happily.

“You act like that’s so special,” Palutena huffed. She grabbed the matching pole on the opposite side of the church’s steps and swung herself around on it. She kicked a leg up high, stretching just how much of her crotch the bikini bottoms could cover. She twirled herself upside down like Bayonetta, but rather than hang by her legs the goddess flared out her angelic wings. With a few delicate pumps of her wings, she strut upside down as if she were walking on the ceiling, shaking her hips and breasts as she held casually onto the pole.

With a pair of haughty huffs, both women turned themselves rightside up. Pit was clearly more aroused than nervous (though he could certainly manage both at once) as the women shared a small nod.

“Well, being all flash and show is one thing,” Palutena dismissed in a backhanded insult. “But who do you think has what it takes to finish the job?”

The goddess knelt in front of Pit, even if he was used to the other way around. She slid her hand underneath the skirt-like edge of his robe. The angel gasped as he felt her hands wrapped delicately around his erection.

The goddess knelt in front of Pit, even if he was used to the other way around. She slid her hand underneath the skirt-like edge of his robe. The angel gasped as he felt her hands wrapped delicately around his erection and started to softly stroke him off. The angel moaned and melted back into his seat.

“Ooh! A handjob? What are we, in high school?” Bayonetta asked in mock-surprise. “You must be getting modest at your age.”

Bayonetta moved in next to Palutena, grabbing her hand and pushing it off Pit’s throbbing cock. The witch flashed him a smile as her clothes shifted away from her upper body letting her bare breasts bounce out against Pit’s legs. She slid closer to him until she had his cock cradled in between her cleavage, squeezing the warm orbs around his hardon. Pit moaned even harder than he had with Palutena as he slouched in his chair, letting the brunette bob his boobs around his cock in a smooth and fluid pattern.

“At least I have the decency to build up to that, you showoff!” Palutena shoved Bayonetta in the side with her elbow. It didn’t hurt the witch but it moved her to one side, letting the goddess raise her bikini top and squeeze her own jugs around Pit’s dick to bounce them in a rapid titfucking. Pit started to breathe heavily but Bayo came back in, bumping her aside with a shoulder.

“Mind your bloody manners, you ancient crone,” Bayonetta hissed. She tried to squeeze her way in between Pit’s legs but the green-haired goddess wouldn’t budge that far.

“Says the 600-year-old literal witch!” Palutena snapped back. Neither could reclaim their perfect position, merely mashing their boobs on either side of Pit’s cock. He grunted and squirmed as both of their generous racks slid against his erection, bouncing it the short distance between the crowding tits. Pit gave a short, high-pitched shout as his cock erupted. The wagging erection still bobbed between the older women, sending squirts of cum across both their racks. It seemed to be the only thing that successfully interrupted their competition.

“Oh… oh wow. That felt so good,” Pit panted. “You ladies were so… so-”

“You see? He mostly came for me!” Palutena insisted.

“What rubbish! I was the one who got him into cumming all over my lovelies,” Bayonetta argued. “That one was for me!”

“But mine are bigger!”

“By a hair! And all the easier for you to get the fat saggy things in my way!”

“Am uh… am I still judging? Is this part of the contest?” Pit asked meekly.

“Yes!” they both answered certainly. Pit quickly shut up and watched them tensely, his pulsing erection still standing up stiffly.

“I think we have one obvious solution to all this,” Bayonetta declared. “We set up a timer and take our turns with him. Whoever gets his jollies off the fastest is the winner.”

“That sounds perfect to me,” Palutena said, folding her arms over her bare and cummy breasts. “No magic, no powers. Just using our bodies. Now how are we keeping time?”

“Aww, the big powerful goddess can’t make a clock?” Bayonetta teased, getting under the deity’s skin again. She smirked and produced a pocket watch. “Don’t worry. I have us covered.”

There was a quick coinflip that decided the brunette would be going first. Bayonetta turned to the seated Pit with a smile, and once she stepped within a few feet of him, Palutena clicked the noisy switch on the watch to start the timer. Bayonetta strode up to Pit as her clothes gradually vanished, the black material turning into butterflies and flying off her skin before they vanished into shadow.

“You ready to dance, little angel?” Bayo purred as she stroked a hand beneath his robes. The feather-light touch made his wings perk up along with his cock, riled right back into a full erection. The witch flashed him a calm and confident smile as she lifted the skirt of his toga-like outfit. With his cock out in the open, the brunette turned away from his right as the last of her fading clothes vanished from her toned ass cheeks. The curvy witch bent over and ground her ass into his lap, twerking rhythmically to bob his firm little cock between her cheeks.

Pit moaned and rested his hands feebly on the witch’s hips, but she acrobatically backflipped out of her squatting position. She swung her legs over his shoulders, resting them over the back of his chair while shaking her ass and pussy into his face. Pit’s moans came out muffled and then vibrating as her trim, pale and wet snatch rubbed over his mouth, her perkily jiggling asscheeks lightly slapping at his face.

“I do hope I’m not too chilly,” Bayonetta purred a she rested her elbows on the wide chair’s seat. She cupped Pit’s balls as she stroked his shaft rapidly, building his precum around the head of his cock before she licked it up in a stroke of her tongue. “I’ve been told terrible things about witches’ teats.” She rubbed her jugs playfully around his dick before she went into a handstand, spreading eagle in front of Pit before she tumbled back to her feet. She wrapped her legs around Pit’s waist and the chair before she pulled herself into him, sliding his hard and ready shaft right into her.

The angel moaned loudly as his wings stiffened into another “wing boner,” something that told Bayo when she really hit his sweet spots. She smiled and bounced rapidly in his lap, riding his shaft with swift, wet slapping sounds coming from their hungry loins. Her wet and ready slit made easy entry for his hard young cock, with the gyrating witch’s expert thrusts latching her pussy tightly around him. She stroked his hair and kissed him deeply as his muffled grunts became louder. With a high, heated shout, Pit grabbed onto Bayo’s waist and shoved his face into her breasts. His eyes watered from how tightly he shut his eyes and shivered as he came inside her.

“T-time~!” he called in a quivering voice while he was still shaking in the witch’s arms. Palutena clicked the watch and gave it a frowning glance.

“Two minutes and forty-two seconds,” the goddess reported. “Not bad for an amateur.”

“Amateur? Then I’d hate to hear the things they call you behind your back,” Bayonetta chuckled. She stroked Pit’s hair once more before she gracefully stepped off him. “You might want to give him a moment. Had a bit of a wild ride,” she said with a wink. She blew Pit a kiss before walking back to the pews, sitting just out of Pit’s line of sight. She didn’t want to give Palutena any advantage from letting him see the woman who had fucked his brains out a moment ago.

Palutena tossed Bayonetta her watch and with a broad, dramatic gesture, the goddess spread out her wings and left her maternal breasts bobbing side to side. Bayo started the timer as the busty deity strode up to Pit, running her hands over the angel’s face and chest. She raised a leg to perch on the side of his chair, showing off her pale thighs and gyrating her crotch in his face. Pits stared at his beloved deity’s cameltoe until she bent over, filling his view with her jiggling jugs instead. She swung her shoulders to bob them side to side, the heavy breasts slapping softly together in a little dance before she curled her wings behind him. The feathery appendages cupped behind his head and pulled his face right into her cleavage, motorboating the wide-eyed angel in her warm bosom.

He was so overwhelmed by the act that he didn’t notice Palutena’s hand until it was already on his shaft. She stroked him firmly in her strong hand, getting him hard before she tipped up his chin. She kissed him with a soft moan, getting the angelic soldier to shiver and melt in her grasp. She swept him up in her arms, cradling the short angel in the taller goddess’ grasp.

“Let’s make you a bit more comfortable,” she purred, flashing Bayonetta a quick and confident smirk. Bayonetta watched her indifferently as the goddess moved Pit over to one of the long and ancient pews. She peeled off his robes before laying him on his back across the seat, quickly following to straddle his hips. His cock rubbed against the fabric of her bottoms before she gently pulled it aside, finally flashing him her bare pussy. His erection bobbed at the sight as if drawn to her opening, and she was quick to guide it gently inside her.

Pit immediately thrust his hips and moaned as he buried himself in her warm, wet pussy. The goddess moaned as she started to ride him as a strong but pace, grinding him deep inside her before bobbing back up and down. Pit panted and humped more rapidly as his head spun, warmth and pleasure running through his entire mind and body. Palutena smiled down on his like the goddess she was, her huge breasts bouncing in time with her dropping humps. Pit’s smaller wings flapped in little twitches as he finally gave a high-pitched cry and sat upright beneath her. Palutena readily caught him in a hug, squeezing him against her breasts to ensure he finished. His balls tensed between her thighs as she felt the pulsing warmth of his cum flow inside her.

“Time!” he wailed, cuing Bayonetta to stop the timer. Bayonetta raised her eyebrows in surprise at the watch.

“Well that can’t be right,” she mused, getting Palutena to smile proudly. “Two minutes and… forty… nine seconds! Seven seconds too slow!”

Bayonetta dropped her alarmed expression to turn the watch to face her. Palutena pouted as she squeezed Pit possessively like he was her little stress ball. He gave a soft gag as he was crushed between her breasts, but he didn’t make any real objection.

“Too slow, my dear,” Bayonetta boasted. “And after all that talk of showing off. You goddesses can’t be too high and mighty when you need to get down and dirty.”

“Fine. You win,” Palutena grumbled as she finally let Pit go. She stood up and started to march towards the spot where she had teleported in, ignoring the fact that she was naked and had Pit’s cum running down her leg.

“Now just a moment.” The witch stepped into her view with a coy smile on her face. “Is that all? No vowing vengeance or boon of the gods? You holy types always were no fun at all.”

“What did you expect?” the goddess asked warily. She blushed, feeling embarrassed and slightly aroused by the confidently dominant brunette.

“All I ask is a kiss from my loser. As fun as your angel was, how often does one get a kiss from  a goddess?”

Palutena sighed and nodded. “Fine. And that’ll be the end of it… until I beat you next time,” she added sternly.

“If you say so,” Bayo chuckled. “Now pucker up, my dear.” Palutena approached her, but as she came into reach the witch rested a halting hand on her chest. “Oh don’t get me wrong. I wasn’t talking about a kiss on the lips.”

With a bit of direction, Bayonetta soon Palutena on her knees in front of her, making out with the witch’s pussy. Palutena blushed with embarrassment; Bayonetta was moaning loudly, making an even bigger scene out of it than it already was. She could taste the mix of Bayo’s sweet pussy juices mixed with Pit’s leftover cum. She went on shamefully cleaning the victorious woman while the angel himself watched, naked and erect as he gawked at them. Palutena’s lips brushed against Bayonetta’s clit one final time before she squirted over her face, marking the goddess with yet another thick and wet orgasm.

“Just lovely,” Bayo sighed. “Make sure you stay in practice, my dear. I’d hate to see a tongue like that go to waste.”

Palutena just grumbled under her breath, the cum-stained deity grabbing Pit’s hand and storming back to her kingdom. Bayo just smugly watched them go, perky asses bobbing into their portal before the witch vanished from the old temple herself.
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles