News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bridgett vs Caitlin: It Finally happened! (Part 2)

• 4 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Bridgett vs Caitlin: It Finally happened! (Part 2)
« on: November 16, 2019, 01:32:41 AM »
(I'm sorry it took so long to post)

Part 2:

….”MMNNGGGHHHH…” Bridgett moans out as the tip of her clit comes into harder contact with Cait’s as Cait lets out a slight whimper of her own!  Slowly they begin to grind on each other and more and more moans and grunts begin coming from each one.  It’s easy to see the looks of enjoyment on both their faces slipping through the concentration they both were trying to maintain! Cait gasps and throws her head back as Bridgett moans and leans back a bit, while grabbing Caitlin’s leg and holding on! Bridgett was definitely giving Caitlin some pleasure as she let her concentration slip long enough for Bridgett to shove her back wards only and inch or two, but this allowed her to take a more dominant position now and lifted Caitlin’s left leg and rested it on her shoulder and began gyrating her hips and working her hot pussy against Cait’s!  Slurping and splashing sounds were beginning to be made as it was obvious that both girls were now soaking wet! “NNNFFHHHUUCCKK!!” Caitlin groans out as her head falls back again as Bridgett is taking control and in seconds Caitlin is moaning out her first orgasm of the night! “OHHHFUUCKKK!!!! SLUT cxnt!!!!”  It wasn’t a large orgasm, but was enough for all of us to notice! “YEAH Bitch!! How do you like THAT?” Bridgette looked down at Caitlin and said, more than asked, in a matter of fact tone! “mmmm.. yeah… That was good!  Not bad! Not bad… That’s only one, small orgasm, you’ll have to do A LOT better than that to win tonight baby!”, Caitlin fired back.

Now, Caitlin mounted her attack from the bottom and began thrusting upwards into Bridgett, slightly catching her off guard. “MNnnggg…sshiittt!” moaned out Bridgett as she held on and began expertly riding Caitlin!  Moaning all the way, Bridgett began grinding back against Cait as they got into a rhythm now and settled in!  Both women were hissing back and forth as they sucked in air and held their breath and fought off orgasms until it happened!  Bridgett got rubbed just the right way and she tensed up and moaned out, “Ohhhhhhhhhhhssssshhhiiitttt!!! Fffuuuckin’ bitch!!” as she shuttered and came as Caitlin just smiled up at her!  Slowly and softly, as Bridgett came, Cait kept grinding her pussy upwards into her and kept the sensation going just a little longer, and was able to drag Bridgett’s orgasm out a few seconds longer! “How was that Bridgett baby? I told you this wasn’t going to be an easy match for you, like your other recent ones have been! When you want to quit, you let me know!” and Cait smiled from ear to ear, but not in a devious way as you’d expect, but in a sweet, yet condescending way.  “FUCK YOU!” is all that Bridgett replied!

Cait suddenly put her strength to good use and used her leg to shove Bridgett backwards and off of her and was able to slide up on Bridgett and take the top position, lifting her leg and now saying, “Are you ready my little bitch?” Before Bridgett could reply, Caitlin slid her clit up to hers and caused Bridgett to shutter once again as Cait grinned and then said, “Oh my… this is going to be fun!” as Bridgett glared up at her!  Cait began working her good. Sliding her pussy quickly across her opponent’s pussy with purpose and yet, a touch of finesse. Bridgett began working on Caitlin from the bottom and having marginal success as Caitlin would moan out as Bridgett would attack as their clits sliced and diced against each other! Finally, both girls seemed to time a grind perfectly and both gasped, moaned out and grasped each other’s leg tightly as the sensation took control of their actions and I believe I saw both shutter a bit, but it was hard to tell.  They both froze as they gasped and slowly pulled apart, glaring at each other as they began their grinds against each other!  Back and forth they went like this for the next 15 or so minutes before Bridgett screamed out her 2nd (3rd technically) orgasm, and 2 back to back,  as Caitlin road her all the way through it!  What Bridgett didn’t see was how close Caitlin was to cumming herself, only saved by Bridgett’s sudden orgasm! 

Kelsey and I sat, watching these two goddesses fight for dominance and so far, it was an amazing sight to see!  As Bridgett came down from her euphoric high, she began struggling against Caitlin and they more or less fought for position and ended up with Bridgett on her stomach, with Cait still on her butt, and their pussies glued together, grinding upward and downwards against each other!  Bridgett then began thrusting her pussy up and down, slamming it against Cait’s in her upward thrusts, so fast it was tough to follow!  Still moaning aloud, both were grunting and groaning and beginning to sweat pretty good as slowy, and slowly, Caitlin began to tire out a bit and her upward thrusts were not able to keep up with Bridgett’s downward thrusts any longer and Bridgett was beginning to thrust almost 2 to 1 against Cait and pushing her closer and closer to another orgasm!    Cait’s squinting her eyes and tightly closing them as she strained to fight off her inevitable orgasm!  Just as suddenly as Bridgett did a minute ago, Cait Screamed out her orgasm, “OHHHFSSSSSHHHHIIITTTTTT!!!!  YOU FUCKIn’ BITCH!!!” as she came hard enough to squirt a little as she came!  Bridgett obviously felt it and smiled, knowing that she’s just, in a way, really drew first blood as squirting orgasms were typically a sign of being overly turned on!

As Caitlin was cumming, Bridgett slowed her thrusting down into a grind and slid her pussy across Caitlin’s pierced clit, and settled in with Cait’s clit inside her pussy, then slowly squeezed her Kegel muscles and clamped onto Caitlin’s clit, forcing Cait to cum again quickly as Bridgett basically played tug of war with her clit, only using her pussy!  “FUCKING cxnt!!!” Cait moaned out! Bridgett replied, “OH baby… you have no idea!” and then squeezed Cait’s hard clit again forcing a long moan from her, “MMMMMMMNNNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH…slut!”

Caitlin caught her breath as she was now thinking how she’d totally underestimated Bridgette this entire time! Now that Bridgette had forced a few solid orgasms from her it was time to take this more seriously and stop playing around!  Caitlin decided to use her strength to her advantage now and with her sweaty raised leg that Bridgette had been holding on to while grinding a few orgasms out of her, she then lunged forward, or downward, using her leg to basically throw Bridgette backwards onto the floor and Caitlin now jockeyed for the top position, which she easily gained, and began feverishly thrusting and grinding against Bridgette! Bridgette immediately moaned out as the sensations overtook her in an instant and inside of 1 minute, was screaming out and orgasm “OHH…OHHH…OHHFFFUUCKKK!!!!!” as she tensed up and squeezed Caitlin’s ass as hard as she could, all the while pulling Caitlin into her. But, Caitlin wasn’t letting up so easily, She continues to grind through Bridgette’s orgasm and easily forced another 2 more before stopping before she came again, and “allowing” Bridgette to catch her breath! Bridgette lay there panting hard and sucking in as much air as she could! Cait looks down at her and says, “Have you had enough by chance? Would you like me to stop forcing you to cum?”  “Fuu..  Fuckk… Yaaa…. Yaaaouuuu!” Bridgette panted out as she gasped for air a couple of times!   Cait just smiled down at her and said, “ok.. have it your way!”

Caitlin then began sliding and grinding against Bridgette again, who, this time, was thrusting upwards into Cait and was making more of an effort to “attack” Cait this time! NOW, both girls are sweating and moaning together again as they grind against each other!  Suddenly, Caitlin switches tactics a bit, and instead of grinding against Bridgette, she actually changed up and was moving with her! This was a shock to everyone, myself, Kelsey, and especially Bridgette as this happened.  Suddenly, the reason was clear! Bridgette’s eyes widened, Cait’s eyes narrowed and a huge grin came across her face! Caitlin had lined up their clits, ground against Bridgette’s for just a second before doing the same thing to Bridgette that she did to Cait earlier!  Cait clamped her pussy down on Bridggette’s clit and squeezed as tight as she could as Bridgette screamed out in pain, “AAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!  OHHHHFFFUUCCCKKKKK!!!!! SSHHIITT BIIITTCHH LET GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Then, Cait loosened her grip and began slowly sliding her pussy forward and backward across Bridgette’s clit while maintaining a grip with her pussy!  In another 30 seconds, Bridgette screamed out a massive orgasm from the massive stimulation being caused!  “GGGGGGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!!” and this time, Cait squeezed her muscles again and pinched her clit while she was cumming and this caused her to literally cum harder and again, 2 more times as Caitlin never let up! When Bridgette finally stopped cumming, she fell flat on her back, this time gasping for air as her face was completely red and looked like she hadn’t taken a breath in the full 2 minutes of her orgasm! 

As Bridgette finished her orgasm, she jerked one last time and somehow caused Cait to have a small orgasm herself as she tensed up suddenly and twitched a few times, then sucked in a deep breath and moaned out, “biiiiiiiittchhh….”, then watched Bridgette gasp for a few minutes, and slowly slid backwards off her. Bridgette wasn’t finished yet as she was able to sit up and glare at Cait; Cait just smiled back!  Bridgette changed her seating position and lunged at Cait, forcing her onto her back! Cait was able to catch Bridgette’s hands but the momentum carried them over onto her back and Bridgette was able to slide forward quickly and straddled Caitlin’s chest, forcing her huge tits to compress together between Bridgette’s legs!  Immediately, Caitlin brought her legs up to try to unseat Bridgette from her chest, but as she tried to wrap them around Bridgette, she was able to grab Cait’s legs and fold her up and literally forced Cait’s feet to touch the floor in front of her! “MMFFUUKghhin’ Bimmgghhtch! Get… mmnngghhfffff off me!!” Caitlin struggled to yell as her face was literally being squeezed by Bridgette’s knees, then thighs as Bridgette slid forward just a bit as she was sitting up catching her breath from the recent orgasms!

Bridgette now leaned forward, allowed Cait to wrap her legs around her, but didn’t give her any room for leverage to pull her off of her!  Bridgette used her left hand to wrap Cait’s feet up, and reach back with her right arm and found Cait’s pussy just sitting there, wide open and unprotected!  Bridgette began rubbing her pussy quickly, now beginning to elicit moans from Cait! “How’s this bitch?” Bridgette yelled!  “Mnngggghhhaaaah!!!!  FUCK YOU!” Cait is able to grunt out!  “OH YEAH!?” Bridgette replied, as she now inserted 2 fingers in to Cait’s already soaking wet pussy! “MNNNGGGHHFHFFUUUUUCKK!!!” Cait moaned out and Bridgette began working Cait’s pussy for all she’s worth! In minutes, Cait was screaming, or rather grunting out her orgasm as Bridgette continued to work her sexy box to climax after climax!  Bridgette, over the next 10 minutes forced Caitlin to have at least 4 orgasms! It was her last one that actually freed her! Cait’s last orgasm was so strong, she literally flexed every muscle she had and was able to force Bridgette onto her side and get out of her “folded” position and suck in some much-needed air!

Bridgette knew she couldn’t let up, so she immediately tried to return to her pussy attack but, Caitlin was able to block her every time! Somehow, they both ended up on their stomachs, with their legs scissored together and both of their asses fighting against each other as they tried to continue their pussy to pussy war! Bridgette was beginning to take charge as Caitlin was grunting and moaning as Bridgette’s ass was pounding hers and forcing her back! Caitlin came again shortly after, moaning long and deep as it was apparently a good orgasm! Bridgette kept pressing her advantage but, was on the brink of her own orgasm, only Cait came just before she did!  Cait picked up her attack again and now was able to hold her own against Bridgette! Still thrusting ass to ass, pussy to pussy, Cait was now forcing Bridgette to retreat just a bit before Bridgette screamed out an orgasm again! Cait now was able to spin around and force Bridgette to her back and said, “Now, it’s time to show you who’s really the top pussy here!” Caitlin leaned back and moved her hands to her own pussy, and removed her ring and handed it to me to put on the table. 

Now, Cait sat back down, and lined her pussy up with Bridgettes! Both girls, now having their clits at full length, could now see that Caitlin’s clit was about a 1/8” longer than Bridgette’s and slightly bigger around.  They both looked up at each other’s face as Caitlin smiled and slid her clit directly into Bridgette’s!  “SSSSSSSSFFFFFFFFFFUCK!” Bridgette moaned out as her clit was quickly bent to it’s side by the force and strength of Cait’s! For the next few minutes, both girls sliced and diced with their clits as they both moaned out! Bridgette got some good strikes in as did Caitlin!  “Now little Bridgette, are you ready to be dominated by my stronger clit and pussy?” Caitlin asked. “Bitch, you’re not so hot! I’ve fought tougher bitches than you!   Let’s go slut!”

Both pussies crashed together and each girl moaned on contact! They began grinding hard and fast! They pumped against each other, stroke for stroke, for 15 minutes before one of them slipped and was sliced just right by the other!  Bridgette was able to get a strike in that Cait didn’t, or couldn’t block (not sure which) That stroke pushed Cait to the point where she lost control and in another minute was moaning out another orgasm! “OH, you fucking bitch!” Cait said as she recovered and Bridgette picked up where she left off! This time, Cait was more on the ball!  She was now taking the attack to Bridgette and beginning to make some headway! At the 30-minute mark, Cait was finally able to force another orgasm from Bridgette! “MMMMMnnnnnngggghhhhhh ….<Gasp> FUCK!” They picked back up where they left off, grinding against each other and thrusting hard against each other!

They grind and fucked each other hard and fast for the next 20 minutes before one began to take over! Both girls in great shape, but Caitlin’s athleticism finally began to work to her advantage! She was now able to thrust and grind against Bridgette almost 3 to 1 as it was becoming obvious that Bridgette was running out of steam and literally beginning to be outfucked by Cait!  “Come on little girl!  Is that ALL you’ve got baby?” Caitlin taunted Bridgette!  “FUCK YOU SLUT!” Bridgette fired back! “OHHHHHHSSSSHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!” Bridgette screamed out, out of nowhere! “FUCKK FUCCKKFFFUUUUUUCCKKKKNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!”  She screamed as she came hard! Caitlin expertly road Bridgette through the orgasm and then picked right up grinding her hard and fast as she lay panting, barely moving, only moaning as the feelings of ecstasy continued to rush through her body!  Another 10 minutes and it was all Caitlin just dominating Bridgette at this point as I could start to see Bridgette’s eyes watering as she knew she has been beaten tonight. Softly we all heard it…  “Stop… Stop… I’ve had enough… You win… You win Cait…” Bridgette jut coldly stated.  Caitlin stopped and said, “What?? What’d you say?”  “I said YOU WIN!” Bridgette fired back as she covered her face. The funny thing is, as Caitlin pulled back away from her, I could see a look of relief on her face as if she didn’t have much left either.

Once Caitlin pulled away, Bridgette rolled over on her side as one hand quickly went to her pussy and the other stayed over her face as Kelsey jumped up with a towel and some water and went to support Bridgette.  I got up and helped Caitlin up and could see her softly limping and wobbling as I helped her to the guest bathroom. “Congratulations!” I said to Cait as she turned and smiled then closed the door. I turned and walked back to the living room feeling that Cait was sorer than she was letting on.  Bridgette was up and sitting as I came back, and Kelsey said, “Help me get her up please.” I bend down and pull her up, and get Bridgette to her feet and let her and Kelsey go into the other bedroom, to the bathroom there.  I begin cleaning up.

20 minutes later, both girls are gone and I’m sitting on the couch with Kelsey and say, “Damn! That was one hell of a fight to watch!” She replies, “Yeah... it was… But… You forgot to collect from Bridgette...” “SHIT!  You’re right!... “

The end….

P.S.   I hope everyone likes this! Especially the two it’s written about!  You’re both amazing girls and are great inspiration!  Thank you both for letting me use you as a topic in a story!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
Re: Bridgett vs Caitlin: It Finally happened! (Part 2)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 11:28:21 AM »
An incredible read and a magnificent story! My favorite part was when Bridgette knew that she'd been outfucked :P it was just lovely to read her begging for Caitlin to stop, as I'd predicted ;)

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2019, 02:27:49 PM »
As usual Mikey, another great (look at Emilia) FICTIONAL story!

Offline Emilia_da_ass

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 03:19:10 PM »
As usual Mikey, another great (look at Emilia) FICTIONAL story!

Fictional Story, oh no no Megan, don't think of this as a fictional story, think of it as an accurate depiction of the future, a prophecy if you shall.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 09:55:09 PM »
As always just amazing Michael  :-* Luv the creativity and you letting it roll in the direction it lead you...As my incredible lil wife said to Emilia... (Fictional story) otherwise Caitlin wouldn't of been so lucky!  :P :-* Flattered to be in your stories babe. Kisses!