News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Two moms & cross border rivarly

• 0 Replies

Offline BustyProudMommy

Two moms & cross border rivarly
« on: December 04, 2019, 01:57:43 PM »
I am not the writer of this story, i just found it on indiancatfights.com and i loved it so i decided to post it here.
(some conversations were in hindi so i translated it in English)
credit :- zeeshan ahmed

Indians & Pakistanis have been at each other’s throat throughout history, but the enmity seems ironical every moment you see them hanging out in foreign nations like they are the same people. Story is very similar for these two kids. Yes, Tanmay & Salman. These two high school boys, Tanmay and Salman, were friends since their families moved to UK for a better standard of living. They enjoyed each other’s company and played together, partied late night. As a result, one was always at the other’s house. Slowly the boys started taking drugs, getting into troubles became a regular affair. Not to mention their families blamed the other child for whatever wrong was happening.

One day Tanmay’s mom decided to confront Salman’s mom and unfortunately or fortunately she came face to face with her in the nearby market. Tanmay’s mom, Jyoti Mehra, was a 35 year old hot woman with long black hair. She stood about 5’3? and, somewhat plump at 135 lbs. Her breasts were also fairly large (38DD) with large areola and nipples. On the other hand Nargis Khan, Salman’s mom, was very similar in appearance with long black hair. She too was 5’3” and endowed with massive 38DD breasts.

Being rivals by history, they didn’t like each other. The two women had a heated discussion over their son’s and were about to blow up each other when nearby people interfered and stopped them. But the water had already crossed the limit so they decide to settle it in private and Nargis dared jyoti to fight her, that too in front of her son.

“dar lag rahi hai?” said Nargis.(afraid?)

“dar..woh bhi tujhse?” said Jyoti.(afraid of you?)
“I can take you in any competition you can name.”

“I want to fight it out with you once and for all,” said Nargis.

“To kya mein terese darti hun.(so i'm not afraid of you) When and where?”

“Tomorrow. We’ll meet at my place. A catfight to the finish. Topless, of course, so I can sink my claws into those bo*b* of yours, that too in front of your son. If you dare” said Nargis.

“It’s a date,” said Jyoti after a bit hesitation. “Sirf panty mein ana?”

“That’s fine. This will be a catfight. The rules will pretty much be ‘do what you have to do to win’.”

The next day was holiday. The moms waited until the boys joined them. Jyoti phoned Nargis, “Are you ready?” Nargis replied, “Let’s go!”

Jyoti drove over. She wore a simple sun dress. She was greeted at the door by Nargis, who wore a bathrobe. Nargis had a large carpeted basement, and both women went directly downstairs. The two boys entered the house as well.

Jyoti slipped off her shoes and removed her sun dress. Underneath she wore nothing but an Orange panty. Besides her gold wedding band, she wore nothing else at all. Nargis took off her bathrobe and she was similarly attired…only a green panty. She also wore her gold wedding band and no other jewellery. The two women looked each other over. They were very well matched, both physically and in experience. They paced their hands on their hips and stared into each other’s eyes, the tension growing by the second.

“You remember the rules,” said Jyoti.

“Yes. We fight till one of us quits. That will be you,” said Nargis.

“What’s kind of fight will it be?” said Salman.

Both women turned to answer their children there.

“Very rough,” said Nargis. “You kids can watch, but you can’t interfere. Miss Jyoti and I are going to fight. This is not play. It’s for real.”

Jyoti added, “And we’re going to fight like women do. That means hair pulling, scratching and biting.”
“Bitchin’!” said Salman.

“Take her out, mom!” said Tanmay.

Both women returned their attention to each other. They slowly advanced on each other, their ample breasts almost touching. The air was tense, both women breathing hard, excited and probably a little nervous about what was going to happen next. Suddenly, all hell broke loose. At once, they grabbed each other’s hair and a savage hair pull was under way. They pulled their heads down so that they were looking at their feet as they painfully lurched in small steps back and forth. Still on their feet, Jyoti reached behind Nargis with her left hand and scratched Nargis’s back, leaving red welts. Nargis winced and grabbed Jyoti in a headlock. In an instant, both women were matching headlocks. Their large naked bo*b* mashed together. Both women were equally strong and they began to perspire, making it difficult to maintain the grip. Nargis tripped Jyoti and both women fell to the floor. In the meantime, both children were rooting their moms on. “Get on top of her, mom!” yelled Tanmay.

The two women rolled over and over across the floor, pulling hair and scratching whatever they could find to scratch. Neither would gain an advantage for long. Salman noticed that if his mom pulled Jyoti’s hair straight back, it was painful and Jyoti would release whatever hold she had to try to remove Nargis’s hands. So Salman would shout, “Pull her hair back, mom! Scratch her!” In the meantime, when they weren’t kicking at each other, the women scissored each other’s legs, excited at the feel of the nylon and the flesh.

What happened next shocked the boys. Jyoti went for Nargis’s breasts, grabbing them and twisting them. Nargis screamed. Tanmay shouted, “Way to go, mom!” while Salman cried out “Come on mom, get out of it!”

In retaliation, Nargis grabbed Jyoti’s ample breasts and the fight got really dirty. The two women scratched and twisted each other’s breasts, screaming and cursing as they did so. Their legs scissored and kicked up in the air as they squirmed along the floor. Although the boys didn’t understand what exactly was going on, never having seen tactics like this in a fight, each stoutly cheered his mother on.

Locked in their hold, the women’s pussies began to rub together. Both women had the same thought simultaneously.
‘Saali..yeh kya kar rahi hai”(bitch.. what r u doing), shot Jyoti. “Kyun tere Indian chut mein dum nahin hai kya”(don't your indian pussy has power), replied Nargis.
“Achcha to tujhe Indian chut ka dum dekhna hai…ab dekh kaise meri Indian fuddi teri Pakistani fuddi ko marta hai”(so you want to see power of indian pussy then now see how indian pussy beats your pakistani fuddi), replied Jyoti and started matching thrust to thrust. Jyoti’s huge clit stated a fencing fight with Nargis’s clit. Their fat cu*t* trapped each other, but Jyoti seemed to be dominating in the fu*k fight. Finding herself in a disadvantageous position Nargis changed her tactis; she raised both her arms and went for a bear hug for Jyoti. Jyoti sensed Nargis technique…and reciprocated. Two huge 38DD breasts crashed into each other and milk started to flow due to the excessive force impending on each other. Nargis started moving her bo*b* from left to right, crushing Jyoti’s bo*b* and jabbing her nipples simultaneously. Jyoti meanwhile was concentrating to fu*k out Nargis but due to the pain she was experiencing in her upper body had to divert her attention. She took deep breath and jammed her nipples against Nargis’s nipples. The two huge nipples started fighting like swords. Each bending equally and both trying to overpower the other. Tanmay and Salman were totally confused at what was going on and what kind of fight was that. However, they were excited at the same time. Salman started encouraging his mom,” common mom bend her nipples…squash her bo*b*”. Tanmay was not to be outdone… he cheered for his mom equivocally, “common mom…fu*k her…ra*e her…make her cu*”.

Salman, “Sorry Tanmay…par aaj teri maa chudegi…dekh meri maa ke mummey teri maa ke mummon ko thok rahi hai”.(sorry tanmay but your mom will be fucked by my mom today... see how my mom's nipples beating your mom's nipples)
“haha…dhyan se dekh Salman…meri maa teri ma ka ra*e kar rahi hai..aaj to who buri chudegi”(lol.. see my mom is raping your mom.. she will be fucked today), replied Tanmay.
Meanwhile Jyoti and Nargis were busy devouring each other. The seen was very erotic. Nargis nipples were dominating..They had pinned down Jyoti’s nipples completely. Jyoti finally found out that her bo*b* were no match for Nargis bazookas. On the other front Nargis was not much of a competition down there. Her clit was being thrashed by Jyoti’s very badly. But neither would give up. They kept going on & on for hours.

Seeing the pain their moms were in, the boys jumped in, and with great difficulty, pulled them apart. The women separated, breathing heavily. “Are you OK?” each son asked his mom. Nargis had deep scratch marks on her breasts and on her back and arms. Her hair was a mess and she was bleeding from where Jyoti had bitten her. Jyoti was in no better shape. She also sported battle wounds and scratches, particularly on her breasts. Finally, Nargis said, “I think you better go now.” Jyoti replied, “Yes, but this isn’t over yet. Mein tujhe chod ke rahungi(i will fuck you oneday)” Nargis said, “You bet it’s not, bi*c*.” Jyoti said, “Just call me and tell me when you’re ready. My pu*s* will be ready for your’s”

Jyoti slipped her sun dress and shoes back on. As Tanmay walked her to the car, he said, “You were great, mom.” Jyoti told her son, “There was no way I was going to lose to a Pakistani. A little longer and I would have made her cu*.” At the same time, Salman was telling his mom, “I didn’t know you could fight like that. I know you would have won.” Nargis said, “Next time I will!” And both women told their sons, “And don’t tell your father about this!”

There was no doubt there would be a rematch. And soon. Both women had tested the other and learned a lot about what they were made of. Both were very sore, but while they nursed their wounds, they planned what they would do when next they met.

And both boys had memories that would be the source of a life time of fantasies