News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hair pulling allowed wreslling

• 6 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Hair pulling allowed wreslling
« on: June 17, 2022, 10:01:36 AM »
Usually hair pulling is not allowed in wrestling match.

But, some hardcore wrestling match allowed extreeme fight.

Have you ever seen any wresling match where hair pulling between is allowed?

I saw a few YouTube clips long ago, where bikini girls were in wrestling match beside swiming pool area with lots of guys & girls watching their wrestling. But, unfortunately I can not find that clips now a days.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Hair pulling allowed wreslling
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2022, 10:03:03 PM »
For what it's worth, my favorite vids involve simple wrestling BUT with hairpulling encouraged.  IMO it just makes for a more lively and intense match. 

Online presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 12:38:50 PM »
The rules in wrestling are mainly there for the safety of the ladies, but ultimately the women themselves decide what is allowed. .  If  women are in mutual headlocks and one is suffering more, to get free, and I've seen this in many matches both live and recorded,  the instinct is to grab hair to pull the head back.    At this point it would be reasonable to complain that she is being held by the hair.   What seems to be the norm is for the lady to retaliate.  Now two women in each other's hair have perhaps inadvertently agreed it is allowed.  Hair pulling in a wrestling match is gain control. 
Like Bear I also think it makes for a more intense match.   It is the most feminine of traits.

Online presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 01:43:55 PM »
Interesting point Grassfight, but look at DWW finest contests which they call catfights.  Ingrid vs Antonia starts with the ladies jumping at each other, grabbing hair and pulling each other to the ground.  The winner is the first girl to get three scores, pins or submissions. (Best of five)  I think most of the scores in this catfight were gained by leg scissors.   Whether it is  hair pulling with wrestling or wrestling with hair pulling is not important.  The most vicious encounter imo from DWW saw Belgium Nadege against Irina from Ukraine. Vicious slapping and hair pulling. Resulting in a 3-0 win during and after which both ladies shed tears.
When tensions get high the line between wrestling and fighting can be blurred.   Call it what you will, it becomes very arrousing to watch.   There is nothing more thrilling than watching two women really going at it.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2022, 03:08:33 AM »
Hairpulling is sexy to a certain degree, but not to the point that chunks of hair are pulled out.

Offline brenda2

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 03:47:12 AM »
Hairpulling is sexy to a certain degree, but not to the point that chunks of hair are pulled

Wresting with rules the ladies may not pull out hair. In a real cat fight they will lose some hair

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2022, 11:50:56 PM »
I can remember several years ago when Black Sea Amazons was still around, a lot of those matches featured women wearing fingerless Cobra gloves, specifically so they could pull each other's hair.  But those matches weren't  really the type of wrestling I think you are referring to.