News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight22&23

• 4 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Fight22&23
« on: February 26, 2012, 06:02:43 PM »
Fight 22&23
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline catfightluvr

Re: Fight22&23
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 01:50:15 PM »
Is it possible to see more facial expressions, or is that difficult to provide in 3d. Can't wait to see the outcome of the fight. fantastic!!!
plz do not contact me if your profile is blank. love sharing pics but the word is pic SHARE.   trillian   fightfan007

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 01:37:56 AM »
CFL, sorry about that, but I think that difficulty seeing her face was sort of intentional in that pic... and the other  usually doesn't look up without onlookers...again if I disappointed, sorry but they should get better
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:36:08 AM »
I kind of like that you have to look for the details sometimes (but not all the time). It makes me take a better look at the art.

JT

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:50:44 AM »
When I do that JT, I usually concentrate on other parts of the body too, the movement of the breast, or the way the bodies come together...thanks for noticing.