News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight31&31A

• 7 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Fight31&31A
« on: March 01, 2012, 06:48:01 AM »
Fight31-31a
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 06:50:40 AM by Reddy »
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline catfightluvr

Re: Fight31&31A
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:58:37 AM »
Reddy, love the look on the redheads face. a combination of pain and what did i get myself into. Great work once again!
plz do not contact me if your profile is blank. love sharing pics but the word is pic SHARE.   trillian   fightfan007

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 11:39:31 AM »
I like how you had the redhead use the bolndes hair to swing/pull her over to 31A.

JT

Offline zazzazu

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 09:59:04 PM »
Rock and ROLL !  ;)

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 08:12:50 PM »
Great pics!  I like the way you illustrate their hair and everything else.  Let's see them get in a real hairpulling war as they go for their pretty long locks.  The only suggestion I would make is to see if you can learn how to show the ladies pulling hair from each other's heads, similar to the way Catzman does. 

I also have a question -- is the picture labelled Fight8 the first one in this series?

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 01:49:06 AM »
Awesome Art! forgive me for Not Saying Anything Before,But I was STUNNED by how good your Work was! Dan

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 06:52:53 AM »
Rawhide, the first in the set was was a couple of pages back entitled "Another idea" posted on January 7th.  The first few were intitled struggling or the struggle continues more struggling..etc until about #8 when I went with the "Fight" series.  I would appreciate comments from all of you that enjoy this I have worked a few of the suggestions in not all so far and may not.  I am not a big fan of vicious style fights, I tend more to lean in the back and forth struggle with each getting the upper hand several times before I can decide who will win.  I like a fight until one or the other complete takes control or slaps chokes or inflicts enough pain the loser passes out.  For those of you who are fans of the more violent styles, there are quite of few artists that post here with those styles.  I tend not to put scratches however in a few I will add beach sand or reddened cheeks.  With that, in the end there will be a winner and loser.  One last time, I really appreciate comments especially those that help me figure out who should win and how.  This takes some time to position so they don't look like, I think Wildebeast said once, are looking off into space Or have limbs that are exagerated there is a place for those pieces of art, I just prefer to try and get as close to anatomically correct as I can.  Keep enjoying sooner or later rl is going to catch up with me and I won't have this much free time!  Also I have promised a couple of people to work on some private pieces when I start on those this series will be either over or close enough that I don't think it is far off and then I will disappear for a while. 
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 12:40:22 PM »
Great pics!  I like the way you illustrate their hair and everything else.  Let's see them get in a real hairpulling war as they go for their pretty long locks.  The only suggestion I would make is to see if you can learn how to show the ladies pulling hair from each other's heads, similar to the way Catzman does. 

I also have a question -- is the picture labelled Fight8 the first one in this series?
I like Rawhide's idea about hair pulling in a fight. It shows passion and determination. Plus, I think it helps the girls direct the other in the fight to where they want their opponent.

I also like your idea about slapping. I can tell you put a lot of thought into each picture. I think that adds so much more to the enjoyment of the rest of us.

Thanks again for all your efforts. Is there anyway to put all the pics together at one time somewhere (including the ones you mentiioned before the current fight series) ? If not, cool. I like this one so much I just want to try and see it all in sequence.

JT Edson