News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fight 37 38 39 & 40

• 8 Replies

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Fight 37 38 39 & 40
« on: March 16, 2012, 01:23:19 AM »
Fight 37, 38, 39 & 40
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 12:47:37 PM by Reddy »
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: FIght 37 38 39 & 40
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »
Starting at 39, oh yeah, Here it comes! I love the look on the redheads face! It's going to get nasty. Look out!

JT

Offline Reddy

• God Member
Re: FIght 37 38 39 & 40
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
As always, thanks for the comments, I started this out as a test of strength that quickly got competitive then started to lose a bit of control as each of them as upped the ante at one point or another.  This weekend, while doing positioning the blonde's fingers sort of invaded an area of anatomy I wasn't really aiming for but I suddenly saw a direction.  When the blonde followed the move with a slap to her face with the same hand, well, THAT would piss off anyone.   Yeah, anger is now fully engaged in the redhead and trust me, neither of them has probably reached her anger peak.  With all that said, I am about to be away from this computer and it's the only one with enough power to actually get the renders done without crashing.  Not to worry, I'll be back before next weekend with any luck.  Hope the others pick up the pace a little for all y'all.
I have had a fascination for catfights for a long time, I got into 3D art about seven years ago and have some art I've created, and I know... some think that it isn't art, but I enjoy it.

Offline zazzazu

Re: Fight 37 38 39 & 40
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 01:51:14 PM »

It getting better and better. Hands and feet, with their complex movements  are known as to be very difficult to model in an natural way, and you are doing a great job with that. Also the back of blonde is wonderfully rendered 

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 08:13:11 PM »
The last sequence is terrific!  As others have already said, the expression on the redhead's face is fantastic.  From the pose of the two women in #40, I hope we're going to be treated to one helluva hairpulling match.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 12:23:49 PM »
It's kind of funny (to me). I feel like each update is like visisitng an old frined at thsi time. lol. Wierd huh?

JT Edson

Offline catfightluvr

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »
When I sign on this is the first thing I go to. Well said by all the comments!! Like a great book, can't wait to see how it ends.
plz do not contact me if your profile is blank. love sharing pics but the word is pic SHARE.   trillian   fightfan007

Offline Reddy

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 04:00:44 PM »
JT, yeah, its nice hearing from people I think enjoy my efforts and its sorta strange that a few of you have started to feel like old friends.  We seem to like many of the same style of fight though I can tell many want me to branch out a bit more...I am going to try hard to give you what you would like to see.  Since I too enjoy a really rough session of hairpulling it's coming.  Oh and not sure everyone here knows who JT Edson was, but his books usually contained a really good fight in them, not always to my tastes but once you're into this hell I like most of any type fight myself to a degree.  Keep telling me what you want I'll try to work it in, however, when I make a scene I sort of see it in my head and then produce, then I like to string it out a few frames.  Keep putting the scenes in there and I'll keep producing.

Offline zzcorvette

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2012, 10:30:22 AM »
  You do great work anyone who does think this is not art does not knoe what art is!!!!

zzcorvette