News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fade to Black Rematch; Who's the Bitch (PythonLegs v C.C.)

• 1 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Fade to Black Rematch; Who's the Bitch (PythonLegs v C.C.)
« on: November 22, 2021, 12:57:38 PM »
About a month ago, I challenged the Cinnamon Cougar to a locked steel cage match.  We fought in just thongs, with NO Mercy, and NO RULES!  Nothing was off the table!  We were locked in a steel cage and I proceeded to beat the tar out of this much older zebra!  I knocked her unconscious and literally had won this battle.  I then ground my pussy into her face for several minutes before she came to.  Not realizing that CC awoke, I was unable to prevent her from biting down hard on my clit.  She then got in quite a few devastating licks (NO pun intended).  But at the expiration of the time limit that was set before we started, she and I were at it HOT and HEAVY (I’m HOT and she’s HEAVY) ????  And the Match was officially announced a TIE. 

This is the rematch and this time there will be a clear winner.  I hope you enjoy it!   

WARNING:  The content of this match will be graphic, and unsuitable for some readers! 
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

Catfight Brawl until the loser is forced to admit defeat!   November 2021
November 20, 2021    High Noon

Simone:  There will be NO cage, or ring, or even an indoor facility.  This time the match is outdoors in nature and we will fight in our birthday suits.  This time it doesn’t end until the loser declares herself to be the winner’s Bitch, no matter how long it takes.   

The last time we fought I took it right to you from the onset and kicked the CRAP out of you for the opening 15 minutes.  I KNOW that is in your head, and you must some how neutralize my incredible quickness advantage over you.  So, I taunt you with it as we disrobe; “You know that I am going to beat you at will until I knock your zebra ass out again, don’t you, you old BITCH?!”  This time you do not respond.  You simply stare deeply into my eyes while you remove every stitch of clothing.  I am naked and waiting.  “Whenever you are ready, come at me ZEBRA!  And see what happens!” 

CinnamonCougar:  Inside, I am nervous, but that is the last thing I would relay to you.  Instead, I start cautiously coming towards you, my defenses up and ready for those lightning-fast fists to start tattooing my awesome body!  I decide to wait for you to strike the first blow and then counter-punch this time, trusting in my reflexes to hopefully be fast enough to conquer you!  “C’mon cxnt!  SHOW ME what you got!”  I stand just beyond your reach now trying to bait you to move first. 

Simone:  I am so confident in my quickness and ability to fight (I’m about to turn 28) that I am confident in my speed and viciousness to deliver the first blow.  So just like a football kicker, I do a short hop step on my right foot and send my left instep screaming for your pussy!  “YOU’RE MINE, ZEBRA BITCH!” 

CinnamonCougar:  You are as fast I remembered you were, and you manage to kick me square in my pussy!  The pain was great, but manageable.  I close my legs quickly, despite the intense pain, trapping your foot.  I then quickly reach out and seize you by your nipples!  The surprised look in your eyes is priceless as I seize and then yank your body towards mine, pulling us very close together.  You may be much quicker, but I am stronger.  When our chests are almost touching, I release your nipples and position my arms over yours, reaching around you and squeezing your body tightly to mine in a bear hug!  With no way to punch me as I press my face tightly to you, cradling my neck on your shoulder.  My lips go to your ear, and I tell you in a low seductive voice; “I am going to FUCK YOU UP NOW, you arrogant cxnt!”  And with that I give you a peck on your lips and start squeezing your tiny waist as hard as I am able. 

Simone:  My first thought as my instep smacks loudly into your shaved pussy is overwhelming JOY!  But somehow, I find myself being yanked into your body by my nipples!  “OH, MY GAWD!!!”  I SCREAM, as you easily pull my body into yours.  I must admit that I got extremely horny, feeling the intense pain as you clamp down on my nips!  Then I actually get so wet, as you whisper in my ear, that some cum trickles down my leg.  The PAIN is really making me wet!  But then comes your warning, followed by a bear hug that now makes it hard for me to breathe.  AND with our nipples now rubbing across each other’s, fully engorged and as stiff as bullets, I involuntarily kiss you back.  And all I can do in this position is punch your sides.   

CinnamonCougar: As I squeeze you into me, I feel all of my erogenous zones stimulated.  My nipples become ROCK HARD!  I lean my top torso back so that my mound grinds against your mound!  And the kiss!  I must admit that your lips on mine made me horny!  I then feel your fists weakly punching my back.  But it doesn’t faze me.  “READY TO TAKE A RIDE, NIGER BITCH?!?”  {I must interject here that I abhor using the N word, but in the heat of battle it seemed almost erotic!}  I then lift you up just enough so your feet can’t touch the ground and then run you, back first into a tree!  (I remove my arms just in time as your back smacks into the tree.) 

Simone:  Seemingly totally at your mercy I endure a trip, being carried by you to who knows where.  My back is facing away from you as you pick up speed.  Then suddenly “WHAM!”  You release me a split second before you slam my head and back into a sizeable tree, knocking me loopy!  After that I am disoriented, and my head is spinning from the blunt force trauma!  I know you have released me, but as the world spins, I am dizzy and disoriented. 

CinnamonCougar:  After I let you go and your back and head slam into the tree, I smile.  You are leaning back against the tree.  I advance, cocking my right arm and releasing a Bitch Slap, full force to your left cheek, “SMACK!  Your head spins clockwise.  I then come backhanded, again full force!  “SMACK!”  Your head spins counter-clockwise.  You slink down a bit now as the tree is holding your black ass up.  I then start throwing fore-handed and back-handed slaps one right after another until you are now sitting on the ground!  I get bold; “YOU’RE MY LITTLE BLCK BITCH NOW, YOU ARROGANT cxnt!  . . . I OWN THAT SHAPELY BLACK ASS!” 

Simone:  With each slap, I feel INTENSE PAIN!  And I slide a little more down the tree, my head being redirected with each excruciating HARD SLAP!  It seems like you slap me for hours.  And after a while (whatever time it lasted) I find myself sitting on my shapely booty, my face stinging!  There are tears in my eyes and I let out a soft “SOB”. 

CinnamonCougar:  “What’s the matter BAY-BEE, is the 50 year old woman kicking your twenty something black ass!  HAD ENOUGH, BITCH?!”  I reach down and again grab you by your nipples and yank you up onto your knees! 

Simone:  As tears run down my cheeks, I am once again yanked by my nipples!  The pain this time is agonizing as you lift me halfway up, into a kneeling position.  I wipe the tears from my eyes and am aware that if I don’t do something now, I AM going to be the “Winners Bitch”!  And so, from deep within my Inner Amazon Warrior, I summon the strength to send an uppercut into your pussy!  It is right at my eye level when I throw all I have into it!  “SPLAT!” (It is quite wet) ????

CinnamonCougar:  As I hold your nipples between my thumbs, index, and middle fingers, clamping down HARD and the twisting them back and forth, with a maniacal grin on my face I believe this fight is over.  I AM THE QUEEN of PAIN and am going to teach you the lesson of your young life!  “What’s the matter BITCH?!?  Getting beaten up by a woman old enough to be your MOMMY?!?  I am on top of the world OWNING YOUR BLACK ASS, when suddenly you bury your fist, with your middle knuckle extended, into my stiff clit!  I HOWL form the unbelievable PAIN!  “OH, MY GAWD!!!”  I almost throw up!  I can’t remember ever feeling this much pain! My knees get week, and I drop to my knees!  Our eyes lock and I see a smile on your face

Simone:  Not going to lie.  The site of you being brought to your knees makes me giddy!  Now on our knees, we are about on equal footing.  I am still in great pain, and your eyes show me that you hurting badly!  I reach out with both arms and seize your nipples!  They feel like they are hard as bullets.  Keeping a laser focus on your eyes, I watch them go from a look of pain to a look of horror as I pinch and twist them back and forth as savagely as I am able!  “NOW, WHO IS HOMS MOMMY, . . . . BITCH?!?  YOU ARE NOW MY BI-OTCH!”

CinnamonCougar:  As if the pain in my loins wasn’t bad enough, you now attack my breasts and violently pinch down on, and then yank and twist my nips!  OH, MY GAWD!  This new pain is debilitating and I am now having trouble thinking straight as you torture me, not having even a whim of letting up.  I take this HOT HELL for what seems like hours, but is more likely a minute at best, before I do the only option that my muddle brain can think of . . . I seize your nipples and I clamp down and twist.  The initial pinching, causes your face to contort to one of horror as I then start twisting in the same manner that you are using to bring me agony!  “O.K. ZEBRA, cxnt, BITCH, WHORE, . . . LET’S SEE WHO CAN TAKE IT!” 

Simone:  Your capture and subsequent maniacal twisting of my nipples is probably THE worst pain I have ever felt!  Tears streak down my cheeks as you really know where and how to cause me the greatest pain.  I want to surrender, but at this point I want, more than anything, to be the one who makes you MY LITTLE ZEBRA BITCH! 

CinnamonCougar:  I see your now crying from the pain, and your head hangs downwards as your grip starts to slowly soften.  “HA!  YOU ARE DONE, YOU LITTLE cxnt!  I AM TOO STRONG FOR YOU TO WIN THIS!  YOU ARE MY LITTLE BLACK BITCH!  AND I AM YOUR NEW MOMMY!”  I know you hear my words as you begin to whither, and it can’t be long before you surrender to me and I will be sure grind my now wet, sweaty pussy into your face for as long as I am able, to make DAM sure you know who’s the better woman! 

Simone:  I am LOSING!  I am becoming your BITCH!  Only one more thing to do, so I do it out of desperation!  I release your right nipple with my left hand, then ball it into a fist, and rising up to become as tall as I can be on my knees, I send my Left fist (my stronger one) hooking into the side of your face with as much force as I can muster.  I do this knowing full well that if I can’t stop you from destroying my nipples, I am DONE! 

CinnamonCougar:  I am really enjoying myself now as I see you start curling into a ball, barely holding onto my nipples now.  I am ecstatic both from the PAIN (which actually makes me quite horny) as well as you slowly curling into a ball.  Then suddenly you rear up and a solid left smashes into the corner of my mouth!  “UUUUNGH!”  I groan as your punch is strong enough to draw a trickle of blood and you bust my lip open!  “YOU BITCH!”  The punch also makes me let go of your nipples, and I rub my mouth. 

Simone:  For a couple of seconds after my left lands HARD on your mouth, I try and catch my breath.  I am still in GREAT PAIN!  But you have released me.  My brain is now telling my body to GET UP AND GET HER!  But I am so tired.  I slowly raise myself up on to my feet, beating you to my feet.  I then plant my right foot and take a kick at you with my left, a bit unsure where it will land as you are also rising. 

CinnamonCougar:  Like you, I need a few seconds to catch my breathe as I rub my mouth and see the blood.  Unfortunately for me, I take a few more seconds to process what just happened and recover enough to bring my attention back to what you are doing.  By then, you are on your feet and I am trying to get up as quickly as I can.  But I wobble as I rise, and then I get a sensation of great pain and I black out.  That is because as I am rising, and your foot nails me in my pussy, HARD!  I GRUNT and then fall to the ground! 

Simone:  When my foot connects with your labia, you drop like a ton of bricks!  I am shocked to then see you keel over and land on your back on the ground, arms and legs in a spread eagle.  You seem to be out cold.  Knowing this may not last long, I move toward you as best as I am able.  I reach down, and grabbing you by your nipples, I pull you up into a sitting position.  You show no signs of consciousness yet.  I now get a bit angry for the pain I had to endure to get to this point, and so I release your right nipple and start bitch slapping you!  As I start with a left forehand, and then alternate with backhands I continue slapping, pausing only a second in between slaps.  As I slap the zebra out of you, I taunt you;

YOU MISERABLE, HALF BREED, ZEBRA BITCH!  I OWN YOUR RED ASS!  HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT YOU COULD EVER BEAT ME IN A FIGHT!  I AM YOUR DADDY, AND YOUR NEW MOMMY!  AND YOU ARE GOING TO BE FORCE FED MY BLACK PUSSY, BI-OTCH!” 

CinnamonCougar: (Still Unconscious but starting to awaken) 

Simone:  I decide, after about two to three minutes of that to change it up.  So, after waiting until you start to stir, I then grab you by your nipples and raise you up onto your knees.  I pinch down HARD and TANK you up onto your knees!  And one last time I twist them until you CRY OUT!  When I believe you are alert enough to stay up by yourself, I release your nipples and take a haymaker swing, crushing and flattening your right breast!  My knuckles drive DEEP into your BIG BREAST, and you SCREAM!

CinnamonCougar: “OH DEAR GAWD!  THAT IS ENOUGH!  YOU ARE THE BETTER WOMAN!  . . . . . . . . . . AND . . . I . . . am your . . . . . .”  I stop there, unable to get the word out.  Yes, I AM YOUR BITCH!  You have truly earned it this time.  Coming back from “the dead”.   

Simone: “YOU ARE WHAT?!!!!”  I need to hear you say it, and to promise NOT to bite my clit. again, like you did in our last match.  I am now all goosebumps, and SO WET! 

CinnamonCougar: “I am your Bitch.”  And in the moment of admitting that you are the best I have ever seen here, my respect and admiration for you grows into feelings that are stronger than just respect.  I now truly want you to use me like a bitch as I do my best to pleasure you. 

At this point, if you have any aversions to female Sapphic love or oral sex, STOP!  The following is what can happen to any woman who loses to ME (Python Legs)! 

Simone:  As the words “I am your Bitch” come out of your mouth I scream in your face, “EAT MY PUSSIE MY CINNAMON BITCH!  AND BE SURE TO LICK AND SUCK IT REAL GOOD!  FOR I AM BETTER THAN YOU AND I NOW OWN YOUR ZEBRA, HIGH YELLOW ASS!”  I am almost giddy with delight as I step over your shoulders and start grinding my now soaking wet pussy into your face as I slide my pussy up and down, over and over again.  “OH, FUCK YEAH, BITCH!  LICK IT!  . . . SUCK IT!  . . .”  I give you directions as you start really going to town, eating me like I am your last meal!!! 

CinnamonCougar:  As your hungry pussy devours my face, I am in nose deep; and your clit is really grinding hard into my nose, and on every down stroke I extend my broad tongue doing double duty, licking your clit!  Then on the up stroke I latch onto your clit, and suck it as hard as I am able now giving you three-way pleasure.  I concentrate HARD on maximizing my clitoral stimulation for your pleasure!  You start out barking instructions at me, but soon you are moaning and CRYING OUT in PLEASURE!  Until finally . . . . . .

Simone:  When I cum (the first time) I explode as Mount Vesuvius did on Pompeii!!!  My cum (or what I now call my PUSSY LAVA) covers your face completely!!  I grab onto your hair and hold your face to the fire, so to speak!  I AM THE BETTER WOMAN, TODAY! 

After I finally stop Cumming, which seemed like a LONG time, I pull you by your hair as I now lay back on the ground.  I reposition your head, burying it into my crotch.  You leave your mouth exactly where I put it, but gaze upwards from that position, your ass up in the air.  And you are smiling!  “YOU ARE MY BITCH!”  I declare!  “EAT ME!. . . . . EAT ME UNTIL I TELL YOU THAT YOU MAY STOP!!!” 

I’d like to say that the infamous Cinnamon Cougar ate me a second time, but that would be inaccurate.  She ate me TWICE MORE!  She really seemed to love it!  It was as if it was her job to dehydrate me!  I have attached a picture to this story to be a remembrance of the day I kicked a Cougar’s ass and made her MY CINNAMON BITCH!!! 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

D69

Re: Fade to Black Rematch; Who's the Bitch (PythonLegs v C.C.)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 11:32:53 PM »
Way to dominate Simone!