News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mother and Daughter Tag team vs Teenage Cousins

• 0 Replies

Offline UKCyber

Mother and Daughter Tag team vs Teenage Cousins
« on: December 05, 2021, 02:58:31 PM »
Mum and daughter Julie vs Emma and Sarah

Julie and I in matching yellow bikinis, are standing inn our corner waiting for our opponents. The corwd rowdey and excited. Julie nervousli adjust hr bikini. "You'll be fine honey!" I reassure her.. yt
UkCyber
17 yr old Sarah and 19 year old Emma come to the ring, young and nervous. Sarah in a pink two piece bikini that says BABE on the back of the bottoms, Emma in a stars and stripes bikini. Both their young bodies tanned....Sarahs long black hair down past her shoulders, Emmas blonde hair swept back yt
jobber_wife
"They're both younger than you mum," 16 yo Julie says nervously. "You sure you're up to it?" I smile at her. "Don;t worry, honey. I know what I'm doing. You wanna go first?" She smiles and I climb out onto the apron. yt
UkCyber
Sarah and Emma high five. Both girls are nervous being so young, but when they see Julie first in, Sarah decodes to go 1st. Emma stepping out of the ring as Sarah faces Julie. yt
jobber_wife
Julie circles, arms up, then lunges in to grab Sarah's arm, and try to swing her into our corner as the crowd fall silent.. yt
UkCyber
Sarahs arms also up....eyeing the younger girl up...gioes to lock up but feels her arms grabbed....Julie tries to swing her into the corner ans she is swung back first into the turnbuckle with a thid
thud
jobber_wife
I smile as I slip my arm round Sarah's thoat, holdingh her back and grinding he spine into the turnbuckle. Julie smiles and drives her shoulder into Sarah's gut. The crowd boo, but I don't to risk losing in front of these animals!  yt
UkCyber
Sarah squeals as she is trapped by you just as she is about to get off the turnbuckle....face reddening as she is choked from behind....hands going to your arm to try to free herself.....her young body pulled cruelley into the corner....as Julie evilly slams her tanned tonied tummy with her shoulder....Emma in the other corner fuming as her cousin is double teamed
jobber_wife
"Get off her, you cheating bitch!" someone behind me yells. JUlie steps back winding up for another slam, smirking. I ignore the guy, seeing Emma fuming but not doing anything about it.. yt
UkCyber
Emma climbs into the ring and makes her way for Julie, but not before she slams another hard shoulder into poor Sarahs belly...her legs lifted off the air as yiou choke her from behind
UkCyber
apologies
jobber_wife
ok, did you get my response?
UkCyber
no, sorry
jobber_wife
I let go of Sarah turning on the guy as he grabs my leg and kicking him away, then I see Emma comingh for Julie. "Watch out!" I yell.. yt
UkCyber
Sarah slumps to her ass, sliding down the ropes, as Emma drop kicks Julie from behind, sending her face first into the turnbucjle but also Sarah underneath her
jobber_wife
"Arrgh!" Julie cries, her back arching as she falls into the turnbuckle. The crowd cheers as Julie groans and slumps, her arms over the top rope. yt
UkCyber
Julies crotch goes straight into Sarahs face underneath her....as Emma pulls her head back by the hair and slams her face first into the turnbuckle where you are
jobber_wife
"No!" I cry as poor Julies face is mashed againts the turnbuckle. Stunned she slides down the ropes on top of Srah, the weight of her body now mashing her breasts into Sarashs face. "Get away from her!" I yell at Emma climbing onto the ropes, ready to jump in.. yt
UkCyber
Sarah is trapped under Julies body, her tits mashed into her face as she groans...mfff get offff.......Emma lets go of Julies hair and sees you on the ropes....ready to catch you if you jump in
jobber_wife
I leap forward aiminmg to splash my heavier body into Emma and crush her into the canvas. Julie hears Sarah, realsiing whats happened and holds her head forcing into her small boobs.. yt
UkCyber
Sarah squeals, stil trapped on her ass in the corner....the slightly younger Julie pushing her small but firm tits into Sarahs pretty face....Sarah slapping at her sides desperately....Emma steadies herself as best she can thinking she can catch you, but you are too heavyt and Emma staggers backwards awkwardly before falling onto her back
jobber_wife
Yess! The crowd are booing loudlyy now as I crush the smaller girl under me. I reach for her arms hoping to pin them aver her head, my legs sliding against her as I try to hook her ankles and grapevine her. Julie giggle,s shimmying her body against Sarah's face, ignoring her flailing slaps.. yt
UkCyber
19 YEAR OLD Emma screams in agony as she collapses to the mat with her much heavier woman on top of her...her body almost disappearing underneath as you get her in a grapevine....her red and white striped thong exoposed to everyone....Sarah meanwhile cant get Julie off as she squashes her body trapping Sarah against the pole......face being smoithered by JUlies yello kini covered tits...
jobber_wife
Julies top shifts as she pushes hr boobs into Sarahs's face, her righjth boobs coming freee. She reaches down for Srara's pink bikini bottoms and yansk, giving her a front wedgie. I'm enjoying teh feel of Emma's young body squirming beneathe me and I try to scoot higher, so I can spread her legs wider and mash my boobs into her face.. yt
UkCyber
Sarah squeals in pain as her pink 'BABE' thong is yanked up into her pussy...Julies sweaty young firm tits being mashed into her face...Julie looking out to the crowd who now cheer her on...enjoying seeing her young tits.....Emma slaps the mat in pain as her legs are wide spread and useless.....you moving up and using your experience to smiother her out with your big titties...both the young cousisns experience tit smothers at the same time
jobber_wife
With the corwd no urging us on, Julie smiles at them, lifting herself up, and exposing her boobs jigging them for the crowd. "Julie!" I yell, angry at the teenagers exhibitionism, The crowd cheer and whoop at the sight of Julie's boobs.. yt
UkCyber
Sarah gasps air in as she finally her her face free....it is beet red and sweaty as Julie waves her tits to the crowd...only making her even more of a favourite....Emma still trapped underneath you gasping for breath
jobber_wife
Julie looks down at Sarah, and grabs both her boobs now, mauling them viciously, the crowd going wild. "Julie stop that!" I yell, worried that we may not get out of the ring, win or lose, and relaxing my grip on Emma.. yt
UkCyber
Julie loves the attention and now turns her attention to Sarahs b cups....grabbing them through her pink kini top and cruelly mauling them....enjoying dominating the slightly older brunette....the crowd going wild now...all the attention on them as you squash down on Emma...who manages to get an arm free.....Julie telling to be quiet.....
jobber_wife
I scrabble to try and get Emma's arm free, but not focussing enough as Sarah continues to scream. "JLIE! STOP THAT!" I yell. "Get her to submit, then we can get out of here!" but Julie now flips Sara's boobs out of her top and carryies onm mauling.. yt
(I thoought Sarah's boobs were bigger than that!)
UkCyber
(padding)
jobber_wife
(lol)
UkCyber
Sarah sobbing and yelling in agony now as her boobs are flipped out and cruelley mauled by the younger girl....Julie lifts Sarah off her feet by her titties....the crowd going wild....Sarahs pink thong wedgied up into her pussy...BABE still visible on the back....just....Emma slapping hard at your back....still burie4d under your titties in a painful grapevine
jobber_wife
"Oww! Stop that, you little bitch!" I tell Emma, nopw settliung my boobs on her face and flexing my legs to make her submit. I've given up on Julie who now pulls Sara to her feet by her tits. yt
UkCyber
Sarahs hands going to Julies hands to try to free her aching little boobs...feet stamping on the mat as she howls in pain....the younger girl enjoyijng humiliating....Emma again suffocated by your tits....her pussy lips and blonde bush now on show as you seperate her legs that much her thong doesnt cover enough....you looking amazing in your white one piece......the crowd lioving it...Emma unable to breathe under you panicing.....
jobber_wife
I feel her panicking and it turns me on, my nopples stiffening against her cheek. I flex my thioghs to spread her as wide as I can. Julie now looks over and seeing Emma's spread legs grins wickedly. She pulls Sara towars her by the boobs and forces her to her knees between Emma's open legs
UkCyber
the only movement Emma canmake is to wriggle her toes and try to slap the mat with her fingers....her perfet young body being strained further than it should....Sarah now being pulled by her aching nipples as she squeals in pain....sttoppp noooooo nooooo...begging the younger girl to stop....the crowd lapping it up now.....as Sarah is forced down to her knees by the tits
jobber_wife
Julie lets go of her tits now, and pushes her forward mashing her face against Emma's open crotch. I feel her hair brush against my open thighs, and look to se what's going on. "For fuck';s sake Julie!"  yt
UkCyber
sarahs tits almost pulled out of shape by the cruel young fighter...head pushed down towards Emmas cxnt....Julie pushes her face first into Emmas wide open pussy....the crowd going berserk with excitement...Sarahs arse in the air...BABE on show on her kini bottoms....Shut up mum and stay there, Julie shouts....you wanted to destroy these bitches didnt you ?
jobber_wife
"Yes! Destroy them! Not humilate them like this!" I yell. I press down on Emma, trying to KO her now. "You have your fun, I'll have mine!" Julie retorts, and suddenly she jams her fingers into Sarah's pussy, [past her wedgies thong, purying them deep.. yt
UkCyber
Emma can hardly breathe under your heavier body and big tits...she feels your nipples become stuff as you push down further....her face now covered by your sides....losing consciousness now although she feels Sarahs face in her wet pussy....Julie cruelly making the sobbing teenager lick out her older cousin as she is viciously finger fucked by the cruel 16 year old....Julie now the darlin of the crowd as she humiliates Sarah
jobber_wife
I feel Emma go still under me, and finally release her, getting to my knees and shoving Julie away. "Enough!" I yell. The crowd start to boo me, but I don;t care. Julie falls back, staring at me in shock, her boobs bouncing nipples as hard as they've ever been... yt
UkCyber
Emmas beaten body finally released as she lies motionless on her back....starfished body out cold...a sobbing Sarah is crouched on all 4;s being forced to lick her out before you finally push evil Julie off of her
jobber_wife
I look down at Sarah. She's beaten, but I still bneed tyo put her out. I pull her aup to her knees by her hair and slide my arm round her throat in a sleeper. "Sleepy byes baby!" I say, shaking her a little, making her boobs quiver. Juulie sits and wathces open moputhed. The crowd are booing because they're not getting what they want.. yt
UkCyber
Sobbing Sarah howls in pain as she is dragged to her knees by her long perfect hair....her tits bruised and exposed to everyone...as is her black bushy cxnt....face going redder and redder as you put her out....Julie watching on before turning to the crowd...waving her hands in the air...proudly showing off her tits....loving her new found adulation....Sarah eventually being put out
jobber_wife
As Sarah passes out I drop her body over Emnma's. The crowd are on their feet now, yelling and booing. I grab Julies arm. "Come on, lets get out of here, dragging her to our corner to climbe ouut onto teh apron.. yt
UkCyber
the two teenage cousins lie in a heap...topless, out of it, and humiliated....as you and Julie make your way out the ring to a mixture of boos and cheers....the cheers definitely for the 16 year old warrior#
jobber_wife
Dragging Julie along through the crowd to the exit, hands reach out grabbing foir both of us. "Mum whats going on?" says Julie, suddenly scared. "What's going on is what I was trying to warm you about!" I say, twisting away from a guy grabbing at my suit.. yt