News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kink.com

• 2 Replies

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Kink.com
« on: April 09, 2019, 07:46:01 PM »
I'm saddened to see this icon  relocating to Las Vegas but I guess they're headed to a  better (at least warmer) place.  Sin City!  I'm additionally pained that they seem to be taking many of the female wrestlers in the area with them.  From what I hear, the rent is quite a bit better than the Bay Area.

Question:  What's their status with regards to live shows and releasing FvsF matches?  Any inside info on when their Vegas location will be up and running/open for business?
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Kink.com
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 07:26:03 PM »
By my understanding, they haven't shot their own US stuff in awhile. Ariel has handled it and been more of a contracted director. Whether this might change in the future with the move, I'm not sure. It's also why they only have matches during the summer instead of seasons and such. I don't know if that means US became too much of a liability, wasn't worth the money, or what. I do know Ariel shoots her own videos pretty regularly for her company. Same style and some are mixed matches.

Offline ParadigmSift

• God Member
Re: Kink.com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 09:48:10 PM »
By my understanding, they haven't shot their own US stuff in awhile. Ariel has handled it and been more of a contracted director. Whether this might change in the future with the move, I'm not sure. It's also why they only have matches during the summer instead of seasons and such. I don't know if that means US became too much of a liability, wasn't worth the money, or what. I do know Ariel shoots her own videos pretty regularly for her company. Same style and some are mixed matches.

EXCELLENT info!!  Massive thanks MB!  I wasn't aware of much of these details.  Very much appreciated!
You don't have to see the entire staircase to miss the first 3 steps and fall headfirst into that final tumble.
When you've run out of time for 12 steps come visit us at "Step 13" (At a neighborhood near you).  HH drink specials for 1st & 5 yr pins.