News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

2023-08-27 "Jade vs Amber: The ultimate catfight showdown"

• 17 Replies

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« on: September 01, 2023, 08:11:32 PM »

{alt}

{alt}

https://wrestling-more.blogspot.com/2023/09/2023-08-27-jade-vs-amber-ultimate.html

Get ready for the ultimate showdown! Introducing JADE VS AMBER, the electrifying catfight experience that will leave you breathless. With a captivating mix of slapping, punching, hairpulling, and more, this real catfight will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Witness the intense action unfold through three camera angles: Cam 1 (Long) for an immersive 36-minute experience, Cam 1 (Short) for a thrilling 21-minute version, and Cam 2 for an alternative perspective in another action-packed 21 minutes.

With a collection of 1571 pictures capturing every dramatic moment, you can relive the excitement at your own pace.

JADE VS AMBER features fearless fighters showcasing their skills in various attires such as bikinis and topless encounters. Feel the intensity as they engage in moves like headlocks, sleeper holds, bodyscissors, and more.

The battle doesn't stop until exhaustion takes its toll. Brace yourself for an unpredictable ending as these fierce competitors push themselves to their limits.

Don't miss out on this adrenaline-pumping clash! Experience JADE VS AMBER today and prepare to be amazed.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
Re: 2023-08-27 "Jade vs Amber: The ultimate catfight showdown"
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 09:50:46 AM »
We need fresh competition for Amber. maybe bring in sarah brooke, sunni ray, vika, paris love,  nikki darling, colombia rose to spice things up.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 05:16:54 PM »
loved the fight just not the ending, i feel it should of been an break then resume to get an definitive winner by submission or giving up from slaps

quote author=axlvilla link=topic=111517.msg731630#msg731630 date=1693591892]

{alt}

{alt}

https://wrestling-more.blogspot.com/2023/09/2023-08-27-jade-vs-amber-ultimate.html

Get ready for the ultimate showdown! Introducing JADE VS AMBER, the electrifying catfight experience that will leave you breathless. With a captivating mix of slapping, punching, hairpulling, and more, this real catfight will keep you on the edge of your seat.

Witness the intense action unfold through three camera angles: Cam 1 (Long) for an immersive 36-minute experience, Cam 1 (Short) for a thrilling 21-minute version, and Cam 2 for an alternative perspective in another action-packed 21 minutes.

With a collection of 1571 pictures capturing every dramatic moment, you can relive the excitement at your own pace.

JADE VS AMBER features fearless fighters showcasing their skills in various attires such as bikinis and topless encounters. Feel the intensity as they engage in moves like headlocks, sleeper holds, bodyscissors, and more.

The battle doesn't stop until exhaustion takes its toll. Brace yourself for an unpredictable ending as these fierce competitors push themselves to their limits.

Don't miss out on this adrenaline-pumping clash! Experience JADE VS AMBER today and prepare to be amazed.
[/quote]

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2023, 05:54:48 PM »
loved the fight just not the ending, i feel it should of been an break then resume to get an definitive winner by submission or giving up from slaps

Same here. The fight was truely epic: an incredible intensity over four 5 minute rounds. An incredible perfomance. But the ending was actual a draw, not a clear winner. A face slap or submission hold challenge after the third round could have solved that. Continuing to fight beyond exhaustion did not make sense.

But still: awesome fight, two great, great women giving their very best.

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 09:42:04 PM »
Believe me that in a slapping challenge before giving up they would have seriously hurt each other, after the 3 rounds of 5 minutes the girls decided to fight a fourth and last round and the one who won was not only the one who had more physical background but the one who was mentally more focused, the fights between these two girls will hardly have a clear winner because they are very tough and do not give up very easily.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023, 02:42:13 AM »
the fight still felt like an draw to me , personally i  still would love to see an trilogy fight

quote author=axlvilla link=topic=111517.msg731713#msg731713 date=1693683724]
Believe me that in a slapping challenge before giving up they would have seriously hurt each other, after the 3 rounds of 5 minutes the girls decided to fight a fourth and last round and the one who won was not only the one who had more physical background but the one who was mentally more focused, the fights between these two girls will hardly have a clear winner because they are very tough and do not give up very easily.
[/quote]

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 03:00:39 AM »

Same here. The fight was truely epic: an incredible intensity over four 5 minute rounds. An incredible perfomance. But the ending was actual a draw, not a clear winner. A face slap or submission hold challenge after the third round could have solved that. Continuing to fight beyond exhaustion did not make sense.

jeez quit with the whining of having a winner.  The action was good and that's what matters.  We need to get more matches in the future not less so they shouldnt really get too hurt

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2023, 03:50:42 AM »
If there were breaks between rounds in fact the doctor would check her heart rate before continuing the next round, when her heart rate was acceptable she could continue even though the physical and mental fatigue was too much.

Offline peezy67

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2023, 06:51:49 PM »
an trilogy fight in the future would be great in my opinion

Offline harpoon

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2023, 12:34:20 PM »

jeez quit with the whining of having a winner.  The action was good and that's what matters.  We need to get more matches in the future not less so they shouldnt really get too hurt

Some of us are disappointed if a fight doesn't end with a winner and a loser and it's our money we spend on this stuff so we have a right to express our opinion.

And having a winner and a loser doesn't make it more likely for women to get injured in fights. Most injuries in studio catfights happen when women refuse to give up when they're in trouble because they don't understand that it's ok to lose a catfight.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2023, 12:41:12 PM by harpoon »

Offline harpoon

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2023, 12:39:23 PM »
If there were breaks between rounds in fact the doctor would check her heart rate before continuing the next round, when her heart rate was acceptable she could continue even though the physical and mental fatigue was too much.

Why not just tell her to submit or tap out when the physical and mental fatigue was too much? Then if it's a multi-fall fight she can continue when she feels ready again?

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2023, 06:57:23 PM »
They were supposed to be ready before each round and their heart rate was within safe parameters, we were not going to give them an hour rest between rounds, in a fight also mental fatigue plays a part, these girls are not professional mma fighters they are not machines

Offline clark85

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2023, 12:23:41 AM »

And having a winner and a loser doesn't make it more likely for women to get injured in fights. Most injuries in studio catfights happen when women refuse to give up when they're in trouble because they don't understand that it's ok to lose a catfight.
[/quote]

Thats exactly what I mean theyre not professional fighters.  Do not expect a win/loss fight

Offline axlvilla

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2023, 08:33:47 PM »
As a producer I will always be the number 1 fan of my girls and for me they will be the best, I just hope that whoever has the opportunity to see this fight enjoys it since from my point of view this fight is almost the answer to the question of what happens when an unstoppable force (Amber/Santana) comes across an immovable object (Jade)

You have to give credit to Jade since she had a disadvantage of almost 20 pounds of weight vs Amber
« Last Edit: September 05, 2023, 08:38:06 PM by axlvilla »

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2023, 10:25:04 PM »
when an unstoppable force (Amber/Santana) comes across an immovable object (Jade)

What a lovely description of these two great wrestlers and performers. The fight was epic in length and intensity.

I'm sure they will clash again in the future. Until then, I'd love to see them fight others. Is there a chance for Amber/Francia? Or to fly in Nikki Darling?