News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Gals Go At It : Maureen Vs. Brigitte

• 39 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Mature Gals Go At It : Maureen Vs. Brigitte
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2012, 05:48:33 PM »
Ouch ! Brigitte, that hurts ! As of this moment we are even. I guess that means we've both extracted an equal amount of pussy from each other. I may have underestimated your catfighting ability. My instincts tell me I should resort to mauling your crotch at this point in our fight to get an advantage, but my better judgement will keep me within our agreed to rules. I hope our fans are experiencing some enjoyment from our bush battle because it's one of the more painful ones we've ever been in.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2012, 07:40:46 PM »
Brigitte will win and humble and humiliate the bitch Maureen

Thank you Klaudia, this will be a close match until the end.  8)
    Brigitte. The only thing "close" will be your hairless pubic mound when I'm finished with you. How does it feel to have my fingers tearing out clumps of your hair both top and bottom? Your fluffy black bush will be just a memory.

Offline avocet26

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2012, 08:18:01 PM »
this is a great match up but hair pulling is not really my thing. :-\

i would prefer to see these formidable ladies fighting for the best of three submission or pins.

anyway, i would go for brigitte if i had to pick a winner between these two leviathans of female catfights!

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2012, 05:31:16 AM »
I have to be honest, I'm impressed with Brigitte's ferociousness. Every time Maureen comes away with some hair in her fists, Brigitte reciprocates. Maureen's lead in this poll fight is slowly evaporating. These two cougars are behaving just like a couple of untamed wildcats. Brigitte is practically matching Maureen strand for strand. Who will prevail?

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2012, 06:43:33 AM »
I expect a great fight, both women give as good as they get. Voted for Maureen to come out the winner.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2012, 07:02:38 AM »
As these 2 mature babes savagely keep digging into each other, Maureen the mauler continues to hold a slight advantage over BrigitteG. I suppose you could say Maureen is leading by the proverbial "cxnt Hair".  Very appropriate verbiage, given this type of catfight.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 08:06:03 PM »
Oh Shit ! Brigitte's starting to get the upper hand now. I desperately need to get a good fist full of her thick patch of black cxnt hairs and dislodge them as quickly as I can. The bitch has both hands in my crotch now and I can feel her claws..........

Offline w3501

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 09:14:39 PM »
Way to go Brigitte, now punish her!

Offline catfightlover1969

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 10:05:26 AM »
Brigitte will beat Maureen easily go Brigitte show who the better woman is!
Bring it on!

Offline Czechbabe79

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2012, 02:33:42 PM »
It doesnt matter wich one of these old hags win. Neither one can compair to my Bush.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »
This hair pulling brawl between Maureen and Brigitte is really becoming a viscous affair now. Both gorgeous women are giving as good as they get, with the lovely BrigitteG coming away with slightly more hair in her fists than Maureen. Now that time is beginning to run out, you wonder if "mauler maureen" will finally be dethroned as the self proclaimed "cxnt mauler". This could be it for the queen of Cavalier catfighting.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 12:20:17 AM »
It doesnt matter wich one of these old hags win. Neither one can compair to my Bush.
     I'm afraid you have it all wrong sweetie. It's not about which woman has the hairiest pussy, it's about which one of us can remove the most hair from the others bush in a catfight. And right now, I can tell by the excruciating pain in my crotch that BrigitteG temporarily, has the upper hand.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 03:13:01 AM »
The so-called "mauler" has no chance. She's getting a lesson in how to mow the lawn from Brigitte. Could not have done a better job myself. Make our lovely Maureen remember this fight Brigitte. Don't leave one single curly hair behind.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2012, 04:14:29 AM »

I'd love to watch Maureen snatch your hairy pussy bald. Speed

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2012, 04:29:39 AM »
Dee, Czechbabe has a bush that you might want to mow, pluck out her little curlys. :) :)