News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Gals Go At It : Maureen Vs. Brigitte

• 39 Replies

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
Re: Mature Gals Go At It : Maureen Vs. Brigitte
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:43 AM »
I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all the members that cheered me on during this brutal double-hair-pulling match against BrigitteG. I appreciate your votes and wish you all the best. Fondly, Maureen.

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2012, 06:58:40 AM »
Two of freecatfight's more mature and experienced catfighters have agreed to a poll fight ("mauler maureen" and "BrigitteG"). After weeks of bickering as to the rules for this event, the women decided to make it a hairpulling only match. This means the head hair and the pussy hair are the only targets in this fight. Each of the combatants has refrained from trimming their respective pubes for several weeks and both are eager to dig into the others bush. Don't hesitate to cheer on your favorite in this one-of-a-kind duel.   

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2012, 08:15:00 PM »
I want to thank everyone who voted in this poll. It's the members that make this forum a fun place to hang out. I especially want to thank BrigitteG and Mauler Maureen for their participation in this unique battle between 2 of the lovliest mature females to ever brawl in this forum.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2012, 12:59:37 AM »
Get her Brigette, you've got her down and now put her out!!  :o ;)

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2012, 07:44:31 AM »
Brigitte. I'm on the verge of overtaking you. We're only separated by 2 votes right now and I'm closing in. If you listen hard enough, you can hear the sound of Brigitte's thick patch of pubes being yanked out by the roots.

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2012, 01:37:23 PM »
 Damn, look at all the pubes all over the floor

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2012, 03:38:22 PM »
my vote for bridgette
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2012, 10:10:28 PM »
Well, I suppose I have to accept defeat at the hands of my rival, BrigitteG. It was a vicious catfight from start to finish, loaded with lots of hair pulling and name calling. I didn't think she could do it, but when I look at myself in the mirror I can count at least 8 bald spots on my bush. Not even Dee was able to yank out that much of my pussy. Good fight Brigitte. Maybe we'll do it again sometime. Fondly, Maureen.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2012, 10:56:26 PM »
All I can add to this poll fight is :  YYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Way to go Brigitte !

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
Boy, this looked like a close fight. I bet in real life it would have been a "barn burner".

JT Edson