News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

NHB Fight: Mariella vs. Miss Rabbit

• 31 Replies

Wrestlerjunkee

Re: Problems in Mariella Camp
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 01:12:31 PM »
You picked a tough opponent this time Mar, but you can win!

Even your supporters are starting to doubt you Mariella! :D

I don't think giving you due credit for being a tough opponent means i have turned against Mariella, it might just take a bit longer to subdue you is all, but you will lose in the end!

Your dead wrong Becky!

##catfitewatcher314

Re: NHB Fight: Mariella vs. Miss Rabbit
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
Miss Rabbitt all the way :)

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2012, 09:04:16 PM »
The result in most polls around here does not reflect what would happen in a real fight, but more the answer to the question "which girl would you rather shag"...I can only agree. I would not pass on a night with Miss Rabbit and I would not kick her out of bed for farting.

But in a real fight, no way in hell Miss Rabbit would even stand a chance against Mariella....! Mariella is not only bigger and taller, she looks way more fit as well...! Her long legs will be like two anacondas around little Miss Rabbit's body, squeezing and scissoring Miss Rabbit's stamina as well as ambitions away. Miss Rabbit will soon find herself completely pinned and locked in a devastating facesit straddle. Her only way out will be to let Mariella have her way through by munching carpet...

Many, many thanks for your words, Tom!!!  That's the way I will own her!!!

Any big thanks to all who support me and vote for me so far!!!  :-*

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2012, 10:32:29 PM »
Rabbit stew thats a good one, also true !!! Go Mariella !!!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 04:22:39 AM »
Voted for Mariella, to come out the winner in this. I expect a little luck might be involved, or just shear determination.

Offline nofame

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 05:11:45 AM »
hard to choose 
both are good fighter
but  Mariella is taller
she has advantage

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 07:31:29 AM »
The more I see of Miss Rabbit around the forum. The more I am starting to like her, and her chances of winning in catfights. The lady does not always win, YET she keeps coming, and taking chances against other ladies.
VERY NICE SPIRIT MISS RABBIT!!

YET this match up .. think Mariella has lured her in. I popped over and looked at Mariella's other profile pix.
The lady looks VERY fit and fine in them. YET she also has some intense looks in her eyes a few of them. Here we see the smiling, easy to get along with side.
Yet think when the you just screwed with the wrong lady on the wrong day look comes out. Had to vote, after a close and hard fought battle by both. That Mariella wins this one.

Storm

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 10:46:07 AM »
The more I see of Miss Rabbit around the forum. The more I am starting to like her, and her chances of winning in catfights. The lady does not always win, YET she keeps coming, and taking chances against other ladies.
VERY NICE SPIRIT MISS RABBIT!!

YET this match up .. think Mariella has lured her in. I popped over and looked at Mariella's other profile pix.
The lady looks VERY fit and fine in them. YET she also has some intense looks in her eyes a few of them. Here we see the smiling, easy to get along with side.
Yet think when the you just screwed with the wrong lady on the wrong day look comes out. Had to vote, after a close and hard fought battle by both. That Mariella wins this one.

Storm

Big thanks for your comment and your vote, Storm.   :-*

@ Miss Rabbit: You must live in a dreamworld, when you think you can beat me, honey!!!

{alt}

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2012, 05:59:58 PM »
Looking at their pictures and physiques I am having a hard time believing that Mariella is 154 lbs at 5'9" while Miss Rabbit is 125 lbs at 5'4". Without being catty towards Miss Rabbit let me just say that if Mariella is 154 lbs with her svelte figure she must be solid muscle with little or no body fat. And all the muscle is packaged in one of the most feminine packages I have seen. That doesn't bode well for Miss Rabbit.Mariella will make short work of her unless she decides to toy with her like a cat does with a mouse.

Big thanks to Rikki, fffan, JoAnnC and to all who supported me so far.  :-*

Sorry that I've made a mistake with my weight, I'm only 145 lbs., not 154 lbs.

I've corrected that in the opening post and in my profile.

Offline tirro

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2012, 05:43:37 PM »
ALthough Miss Rabbit surely is a tough girl, I don't give her much of a chance in a fight with the gorgeous and intimidating Mariella.
Mariella is way taller and furthermore she looks much fitter, much more muscular and much more aggressive. I am sure this fight will become a nightmare for Miss Rabbit and she possibly even ends up crying.

Mariella is just way too much for her ;D
Sorry for Miss Rabbit, though..

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
Congrats Mariella

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2012, 09:09:54 PM »
First of all many thanks to Miss Rabbit for this great and close fight between us!!!

You're a hot and great fighter, Miss Rabbit!!!

And big thanks to all the people who voted for me and supported me in this fight!!!  :-* :-* :-*

Hope you had a lot of fun!!!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2012, 04:13:41 AM »
First of all many thanks to Miss Rabbit for this great and close fight between us!!!

You're a hot and great fighter, Miss Rabbit!!!

And big thanks to all the people who voted for me and supported me in this fight!!!  :-* :-* :-*

Hope you had a lot of fun!!!

Congrats Mariella, I knew you would beat the Rabbit. The last part of the poll question asked how the fight would end,so just how did you finish her off? Speed

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2012, 11:14:50 AM »
Congrats Mariella on the win.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2012, 01:20:05 AM »
Congrat Mariella and good luck in your next fight Miss Rabbit...  :-*
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!