News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bikini Stripfight Tournament - The Final Match

• 23 Replies

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
  • Blondes rule over brunettes
Bikini Stripfight Tournament - The Final Match
« on: May 21, 2012, 06:30:31 PM »
Finally we have the ultimate match! Natalia vs Jager Monster for the title of "Bikini Stripfight Queen"!

Rules for the match: the fight will happen in a ring, in front of a crowd; I will be the referee ; the girls will wear a bikini only, barefooted; they can use fists, kicks, elbows, knees, every kind of wrestling holds; attacks are allowed to every nude part of the body; no eye scratching or gouging; no blood, no broken bones or extreme violence; weapons are not allowed, but it's valid to use ring ropes and removed bikinis to trap the opponent; to win the match the girls have, first of all, to strip totally nude the opponent (breasts and crotch will become valid targets, after removing bikini's top and bottom ); victory can be by pin (less than 5 votes of spread), by submission (from 5 to 10 votes of spread), or by KO (more than 10 votes of spread)!

Natalia (in silver bikini) vs Jager Monster (in pink bikini)! Brunette vs blonde! Sexy woman vs sexy woman! Fierce fighter vs fierce fighter! They both did so well in previous rounds! But who's the queen of the tournament? You will decide this! Vote carefully!

Jager Monster and natalia are fighting for the title! But who is the sexiest one in the tournament? We have 10 equally marvellous girls here for the beauty contest!
So you have 2 votes allowed! One for the stripfight match and one for the beauty contest! The poll will run for 7 days!
Good luck to all ladies!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
Re: Bikini Stripfight Tournament - The Final Match
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
Natalia vs Jager Monster for the title of "Bikini Stripfight Queen"!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 06:34:04 PM »
Other women for the beauty contest!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 06:35:01 PM »
Other women for the beauty contest!
Blondes do it better!

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 10:20:59 PM »
 no matter how this fight turns out... both ladies will put on a good fight  Good luck girls. :)

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 04:03:00 AM »
I picked Natalia for both...
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline Freddy (B.A.W.)

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 11:42:02 AM »
Very close match btw Jager and Natalia! Back and forth! It's a worth final match!
Blondes do it better!

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 05:38:10 PM »
I voted for Natalia to win the fight! I lost to her and I defeated Jager during the tournament! So Natalia is stronger! And brunettes rule! ;)

The sexiest one is obviously................me ;D! But, as I am a fair person, I voted for Becky in the beauty contest! ;)

Good luck to both Natalia and Jager! This was a great tournament!

Offline shmarbles

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 07:38:06 PM »
natalia all that trash talk back fired i think she is going to ko you.

Offline Sherri - Jäger Monster

• God Member
  • Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 11:02:17 PM »
I voted for Natalia to win the fight! I lost to her and I defeated Jager during the tournament! So Natalia is stronger! And brunettes rule! ;)

The sexiest one is obviously................me ;D! But, as I am a fair person, I voted for Becky in the beauty contest! ;)

Good luck to both Natalia and Jager! This was a great tournament!

Serena, darling, thanks for your good luck wish but please, allow me to point out to you a slight flaw in your reasoning.  Yes, Natalia beat you in the tournament.  Yes, you beat me in the tournament.  The one thing you forgot to mention is that during the tournament I was the first one to beat Natalia and I beat her with a KO.  When you take that into consideration, by your reasoning Sherri is stronger!

So now it boils down to only two, Natalia vs Sherri, the Jäger Monster.

{alt}{alt}

(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Want to try my Jäger Bomb?

Find me on Trillian - sherri_jagermonster

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2012, 03:25:24 AM »
It was just a lucky KO Sherri... this time it will be different...and I am going to take you down...and take your bikini as my trophy! :D

LUCKY KO Natalia?  That's the way this one is going too, baby girl.  Are you ready for my Jäger Bomb?

{alt}
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »
Jager has my vote!

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2012, 12:09:36 AM »
It was just a lucky KO Sherri... this time it will be different...and I am going to take you down...and take your bikini as my trophy! :D

LUCKY KO Natalia?  That's the way this one is going too, baby girl.  Are you ready for my Jäger Bomb?

{alt}

O_o!

don't you frigging dare to give me a Jägger Bomb!

Natalia!

All the time we've known each other and then you say that???  What's the best way to get me to do something?  You know damn well that the best way to preface it is with "DON'T YOU DARE..."  (I should start a special poll for this WHO WANTS TO SEE NATALIA GET SHERRI'S Jäger Bomb?")  Oh hell, not enough time left for that.

Hey Big Mike, set up a Jäger Bomb for Natalia and bring it ringside.  Please? ;)

« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 12:15:10 AM by Jäger Monster »
(\_/) 
(o.O) 
( > < )

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2012, 06:44:38 AM »
OK ..... have to think by the end of this.. Natalia looks hot.. YET think she gets Jager bombed, out of her kini!!

Jager Monster wins .....

Was torn between Laurie_Catfighter and Serena for my hottest in bikini ... Seeing Serena being so gracious, with her vote. Gave her mine, since we only had 2 votes..

YET LAURIE  you know, how much you impress me, in that white bikini by now ...  and yes she did get some of my votes during the early match ups!!

Ladies.... that said.. have a great weekend!!
Storm

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2012, 01:07:07 PM »
Jager Monster will defeat Natalia in the final, but the sexiest one is bikini is Becky!!!