News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fully clothed fights

• 4 Replies

Offline upskirter777

Fully clothed fights
« on: May 19, 2020, 01:04:40 PM »
I am both new to the forum & to catfights. My thing has always been seeing up female skirts, never miss an opportunity. Only recently did I realise how exciting it was to see two girls, fighting in the street on a Friday night. Great glimpses of their panties, huge turn on. So I have searched catfight sites to join & enjoy such fights. However I have yet to find any that fulfill my desires. The girls are either in bikinis or naked, neither does much for me I'm afraid. The nearest is femmefights,lovely outfits but too soon they are just ripped off, so false & spoils the images that are on view as they roll around. No problem if they end up stripped but at least maintain some reality for longer at the outset. I suppose its all about the tease & mystery for me, the sheer naughtiness & seeing what you are not meant to. Naked girls are on view all over the internet, barely dressed even more so. All I want is girls that renact that fight I saw, normal girls in everyday skirts or dresses that get into a fight during which they can no longer hide the secrets of what is up those skirts.
Can anyone advise me of a site that maybe has what I seek? Thanks.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:39:49 PM by upskirter777 »

Offline upskirter777

Re: Fully clothed fights
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 03:11:41 PM »
I wish I could advise you on a good site, because I agree with you 100%. I'm also an upskirt fan. To me, the best part of a good catfight is watching two attractive ladies fighting on the ground with their short skirts or dresses rising up to reveal their sexy panties. Can you give the details of the fight you saw on a Friday night?

It was a warm balmy evening so both were skimpily dressed, one in a tight black mini skirt & the other in a slightly longer but much fuller summer dress. Both I would say in their late twenties. Already arguing when I took notice but soon led to a cracking face slap on the blond in the black skirt, she retaliated with her own slap on the other girl, a cute redhead, her cheek soon mirrored her hair. Both were attractive, not really slim just nicely rounded. Next came the hair pulling & then for a moment it seemed it might go no further. But my disappointment was short lived as the voices raised again & it seemed inevitable they might end up on the street. The anticipation of what might be revealed if that should happen gripped me & I slipped my hand into my pocket to fondle my aroused cock. Sure enough over they went in a tangle of legs & arms & I quickly got in a perfect position to see up their skirts. They had risen up above the thighs by now & with her legs spread the blond was displaying cute white cotton panties beneath her black skirt. She clearly had a pad in her gusset & was unshaven which only added to my excitement. Her opponent had a mass of red hair cascading about & for a time I could not get a clear view up her skirt, I wondered if she too might be unshaven down there & might it be red. But no, it transpired that it was her panties that were red & she was shaved, a narrow strip of thong across her bald c**t. As they rolled about I caught a gorgeous glimpse of white panty pulled tight across a sweet bum, the cheeks dirtied from the street & then the red thong buried deep into the redheads bum crack. All too soon it was over with blood pouring from the blond's nose & friends pulling them apart. Biggest regret was not having the time to get my phone out but many did.......how I would love to see what they captured.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2020, 09:19:28 PM »
I am both new to the forum & to catfights. My thing has always been seeing up female skirts, never miss an opportunity. Only recently did I realise how exciting it was to see two girls, fighting in the street on a Friday night. Great glimpses of their panties, huge turn on. So I have searched catfight sites to join & enjoy such fights. However I have yet to find any that fulfill my desires. The girls are either in bikinis or naked, neither does much for me I'm afraid. The nearest is femmefights,lovely outfits but too soon they are just ripped off, so false & spoils the images that are on view as they roll around. No problem if they end up stripped but at least maintain some reality for longer at the outset. I suppose its all about the tease & mystery for me, the sheer naughtiness & seeing what you are not meant to. Naked girls are on view all over the internet, barely dressed even more so. All I want is girls that renact that fight I saw, normal girls in everyday skirts or dresses that get into a fight during which they can no longer hide the secrets of what is up those skirts.
Look you should look for YT fights. And the type of fights you are looking for you will get in Vietnamese girls fights. They are awesome

Offline upskirter777

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 12:03:37 AM »
Look you should look for YT fights. And the type of fights you are looking for you will get in Vietnamese girls fights. They are awesome

Thanks for the advice but what are YT fights, a search just brought up male fights? Also searching under Vietnamese only gave me a few youtube links, nothing awesome. Could you provide a more specific link or information.
Thanks again for responding.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2020, 04:59:57 AM »
There is nothing more sexy than two women fully clothed in business suits or dresses ripping each others clothes off   :o :o :o :o :o