News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Year's Brawl (I don't know who the author is)

• 2 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
New Year's Brawl (I don't know who the author is)
« on: May 20, 2015, 03:31:34 PM »
Here is another great catfight story I found in one of my old files. I don't know who the author is, but I wish he/she would step forward so I could congratulate them. This and the Gypsy Catfight story just posted are from a file I found 10 years ago.

New Year's
New Year's Brawl

It was an unseasonably cold New Year's Eve night in Atlanta, but the downtown night club was hot and rockin' inside as the last hour of the year began.
Tricia and Jim had been high school lovers, in fact Jim had been the one to steal her cherry, but they had parted company when they went to separate colleges. However, as of late, they had begun talking about Tricia leaving Florida and going to Georgia. The only problem with that scenario was that Penny had transferred to Georgia and she and Jim had dated a few times. Even over the Christmas break Jim had bedded them both, but tonight he was with Penny, since Tricia had been wishy-washy with him when he asked her earlier in the week.
"We can still go out tonight," Tricia said to him over the phone earlier that day. "My plans have just been cancelled."
"Shit Tricia," said Jim, "I've already got plans now."
"Oh!" said Tricia in a disappointed tone. Her suspicions about another women had just been confirmed.
Jim told her where he'd be and wished her a Happy New Year if he didn't see her.
Tricia called her friends and said she'd go downtown with them after all. She then spent to next several hours shopping for the perfect outfit and making herself looking as sexy as possible in an effort to steal Jim back.
Tricia was a fox and she knew it. She stood 5-7 and 110 pounds, and kept her 36d-24-34 body in perfect shape. Her light blond hair was a little curly and very soft to the touch. It fell gently a little past her rounded shoulders, and was highlighted by her sparkling blue eyes and lovely face. Tricia was dressed to kill in her new hot pink, crushed velvet outfit. The top was long sleeved with a V-neck front, and the matching skirt was very short and tight. Her shapely legs were covered by natural-color sheer nylons and her feet sported matching crushed velvet shoes with 5" heels. Checking herself out in the full-length mirror, Tricia parted her legs and placed her hands on her hips and said, " I feel sorry for the bitch that comes up against me tonight."
She and her friends arrived at the club about ten. She combed around the club like a heat-seeking missile in search of Jim. She spotted him at the other bar across the room. Gliding across the dance floor, she approached him from the back and tapped his shoulder. As he turned around she threw her arms around him and pressed her tits into his chest.
"Hi!" he said surprised.
"Lets dance," she said taking his hand.
"Uh," he stuttered, " I can't."
"Why?" she asked innocently.
"Because of me bitch," said a voice behind her. " Now take your hands off him."
Quickly turning around Tricia came nose to nose with a blonde. The blonde had been so close behind her, that when Tricia turned their tits collided with each other.
It was Penny. Her high school rival. As seniors the two had fought each other, but both times they had been stopped without a clear winner in their minds.
At first Tricia was shocked, but she quickly regained her composure and took a step back. "Why Penny," she said folding her arms underneath her chest, "I should've known it was you."
In high school Penny had made plays for Jim and that's why they had fought.
Jim stepped between the two and tried to douse the fire.
"I'm cool," said Tricia calmly. "I'll be in touch," she said to Jim as she turned and left them. But she wasn't cool, in fact, her blood was boiling. "That bitch!" she muttered to herself.
Joining her friends again, Tricia couldn't help but keep them in her sight. She seethed at the way Penny was dressed. Even she HAD to admit that Penny was a fox.
Penny was a foxy, strawberry blonde with a body that took second to nobody's. Her hair was full of body and fell just beyond her shoulders. Her green eyes were sexy, and her full, shapely lips looked soft and succulent. She was 5-8 and a healthy 115 pounds. Her tan body was a streamlined 35d-22-34, and she knew exactly how to use it. She was wearing a black knit, long sleeved sweater with a V-neck, and a short, tight, black & white, small checked, wool mini-skirt. Her legs were covered by black nylons, and she wore black pumps with a 4" heel.
As she watched Penny and Jim dance, it was all she could do to keep from going out there and attacking her. It wasn't long before a fellow asked her to dance, and she quickly led him through the crowded dance floor until they were next to Penny and Jim. The blondes snarled at each other as Tricia began dancing nearly shoulder to shoulder with her rival. Each girl began dancing her ass off for Jim's benefit. Jim was very uncomfortable with them both together, but did enjoy the battle dance that they were having. Moving closer together, the foxy blondes threw their sexy hips together a few times before facing each other and squaring off. They locked eyes, staring hatefully at each other as they danced. Their big tits shook back and forth and up and down. Penny longed to thrust her breasts against Tricia's as Tricia poked out her jiggly chest. Penny began thrusting her hips back and forth at Tricia, and when Tricia did the same it looked as if they were fucking each other. Penny placed her left foot forward and lifted her skirt above her thighs so that the tops of her lacey nylons and garter belt strap showed. Tricia did likewise, and when the inner part of their calves touched both blondes felt a wave of excitement sweep across their bodies. Scooting in a little more until their knees were together at the sides, they now briskly rubbed their legs together. Both could feel the sound of their nylons scratching together above the music. Both girls felt the firmness of the other's leg as they played out this little contest. Venom dripped from their lips as they looked at each other in lustful hate. Never had either wanted to start fighting so badly as they did at this moment.
Just then the song ended and they unhooked their legs and bushed down their skirts. Penny took Jim by the hand and led him off the dance floor. Turning her head around she gave Tricia a 'fuck you' smirk and then tossed back her hair. Tricia fired back with a hip high 'finger'.
Angrily Tricia went back to her table of friends and tossed back her drink. She could still feel that bitch's leg against hers. Penny was just as worked up as Tricia. During their two fights in high school, she felt that she'd been on the verge of whipping Tricia.
When Tricia pushed open the door of the bathroom, she ran tit to tit with Penny coming out. "Out of my way bitch," Penny ordered pressing her tits hard into Tricia's.
"You move bitch," snapped Tricia with a thrust of her tits.
For a couple of seconds they tried to move the other back, but the group of girls behind Penny helped push Tricia back into the small hallway of the bathrooms. With their tits still together, the blondes moved out of the line of traffic.
"I've got a good mind to scratch out your eyes bitch," said Tricia.
"Go for it bitch," huffed Penny.
"I would, but all these people," Tricia said glaring into her hate filled eyes.
"You really want me to kick your ass?" asked Penny with a thrust.
"Ha!" said Tricia.
"Bitch! I asked you a question," said Penny thrusting again.
"Fuck you," said Tricia with a thrust. "Yeah bitch. Step outside," barked Tricia.
"Fine bitch. Meet me by the front door in three minutes," Penny said turning and storming off.
Waiting at the door, Tricia saw Penny coming jingling a set of keys up by her face.
"What's that for?" she asked.
"The keys to Jim's truck," said Penny. "It'll be warmer inside and more private."
"Does Jim know?" asked Tricia.
"No. I just told him I left my lipstick in there. You still want to fight me don't you?" Penny asked.
"Damn straight bitch," said Tricia.
"Good. Then follow me," Penny said leading the way.
The truck was parked near the back of the lot and couldn't be seen from the front of the club. The girls briskly rubbed their arms, since neither had worn a coat out, as they took quick, long-legged steps. It was freezing cold when they jumped into the cab of the pickup. Tricia cupped her hands and blew into them as Penny fired up the motor and flipped the heat on full blast.
In the blink of an eye Penny turned and slid towards Tricia. They threw their arms around each other and tightly squeezed their tits together. After nearly a year and a half they were fighting again.
"Bitch," huffed Penny as Tricia's tits caused her discomfort.
"Ouch!" cried Tricia as Penny pulled on the back of her hair.
Penny brought tears to Tricia's eyes as she yanked out two handfuls of her soft, blond hair. Tricia heaved herself at Penny and forced her down onto the seat. With her right hand, Tricia reached between their bodies and squeezed the shit out of Penny's left orb. Penny winced and pulled back hard on Tricia's hair as Tricia's hand pumped away at her tit. Trying to free herself from underneath, Penny gave Tricia's right ribs a powerful punch.
"UGH!" grunted the blonde as Penny's fist plowed into her.
Penny was now able to squirm free, but as they grappled, Tricia forced her back down on the seat, only this time face first. Tricia placed her knees on top of Penny's back, forcing her tits to flatten out against the leather seat. But Penny was strong and able to buck and twist free, knocking Tricia back against the passenger door. With her long legs sticking up in the air, Tricia coiled them around Penny's head from behind. As soon as Penny felt the shapely legs lock around her neck, she twisted desperately between them, scratching a runner in both of the nylons with her nails. Quickly she was able to turn her head and face Tricia.
"Slut!" yelled Tricia as she gave Penny's face a wicked slap.
Penny winced in pain and stuck her hand up Tricia's already hiked up skirt. Immediately Tricia unlocked her legs and grabbed Penny's hand. Penny had only managed to grab Tricia's left garter belt strap and tear it from the stocking. Leaning forward, Tricia grabbed Penny around the shoulders and pulled her against her breasts. Once again Tricia's tits flattened out her rivals. But Penny huffed and broke herself free. As soon as she was free, Penny sent a pair of back to back left hooks across Tricia's mouth, busting open the blonde's lower lip. Tricia lunged at Penny and sank her hands deep inside of her plush hair, forcing Penny back down on the seat. Penny was brought to tears and screamed out as Tricia yanked out two wads of her hair from the sides of her head. Bucking and twisting with all her might, Penny dislodged Tricia and forced her into the floorboard, ass first. As they scrambled back into an upright position, they traded fists to the breasts. Both girls moaned and doubled over clutching their busted orbs. Rising back up first, Penny slammed another fist into Tricia's right tit.
"Umph!" grunted Tricia as Penny's fist popped her tit out of its cup.
With their tight skirts hiked up over their slender hips, Tricia and Penny began pulling and tearing at each other's top. The cab of the truck was now warming up and getting hotter as the shirt ripping contest was in full force. After a much heated contest they'd succeeded in their mission. Penny gave Tricia's soft face a pair of wicked slaps that left her cheeks red instantly.
"Slut!" screamed Tricia as fire shot from her eyes.
Penny was suddenly afraid. Tricia's eyes had bored right through her and pierced against her soul. In less than a second Tricia had Penny's big tits out of their cups, and a hand darting for her crotch.
"EEEOOOWWW!!!" screamed Penny at the top of her lungs as Tricia forced her onto her back.
Tricia had her teeth firmly embedded around the areola of Penny's right tit, and her fingers clawed her pussy through her skimpy lace panties. For a few seconds Penny couldn't do anything because of the pain she was receiving. But her animal instincts took over, and she clawed Tricia's back from the top of her ass to the base of her neck. Tricia screamed and arched herself backwards as Penny's nails dug eight bloody tracks up her back. Blindly Tricia yanked out a handful of hair from Penny's head and gave her a sharp punch in the ribs. As Penny wildly bucked in an effort to escape, Tricia grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her arms above her head against the driver's door.
"You fuckin' little slut," cried Tricia as she used her whole body to keep Penny pinned below her.
The girls were sobbing and crying as Tricia's tits went head on with Penny's, while their pelvic bones grinded sexily together. The hot air of the cab had both girls sweating as their bodies lay tightly pressed together. Tricia did her best to crush Penny's tits, but Penny's tits stood firm this time and fought back nipple to nipple. Slowly Tricia began to weaken in her attempt at crushing the life out of her rival. Penny kept twitching and bucking until she broke free and pushed Tricia's upper torso away. Penny then slapped the shit out of Tricia's face twice, causing the blonde to back away under the sting of battle. But as Penny tried to sit up, Tricia dove back on top of her and pinned her again. Tricia then found Penny's left tit oozing out on the side, and grabbed her pink nipple.
"Oh fuck!" screamed Penny as Tricia twisted and pulled on it.
Penny knocked her hand off and the two squirmed and fought until they were back sitting on the seat facing each other.
Both blondes were growing tired and looked like a pair of alley cats after a night in the rain. But their deep hatred for the other was all they needed at this point to keep the fight going.
They threw their arms around each other and squeezed in a mutual bear hug. With both sets of tits cupless, Penny and Tricia crushed them together. They moaned as their firm boobs turned to pancakes under the intense pressure. For several moments they fought like this as their bodies began to sweat profusely from the rising temperature in the cab. Finally Penny's tits began to wilt under the pressure. Tricia was able to force her back down on the seat, where she started pounding her tits against Penny's with all her might. Penny grunted and groaned with each thrust. Her tits sunk into her chest and she started pleading with Tricia to stop.
"Fuck you," huffed Tricia as she slammed into her several more times for good measure before she seated herself atop Penny and slugged her across the mouth. Blood gurgled from Penny's lovely lips as Tricia nearly passed out with exhaustion.
As Tricia collected herself together, she said, "Bitch, you better have your ass out of here when we return, or I'll give you more of the same."
Penny just moaned and rolled her head in consent.
It was now nearly midnight, but if she hurried she could still make it in time to get that New Year's kiss, and perhaps something more a little later.

Online sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: New Year's Brawl (I don't know who the author is)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 05:28:00 PM »
Pretty good

Offline jackhammer

Re: New Year's Brawl (I don't know who the author is)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 09:48:39 PM »
Excellent!