News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nude Catfight In Boots II Raven Vs Mila

• 16 Replies

Offline Greg

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Nude Catfight In Boots II Raven Vs Mila
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 10:59:08 PM »
The guy in the chair watching the fight between Eve and Mila is our sponsor, he pays and he calls the shots on what the girls wear and not wear during the fight. The "knickers" were only worn for the first submission, the rest was nude.

Greg
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36505/

Greg

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Nude Catfight In Boots II Raven Vs Mila
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2015, 07:03:21 AM »
I for one would like to point out that Mila could have been wearing gym trunks for all I care.....getting her into the ring to catfight for real not once...but twice is a MAJOR accomplishment that Greg pulled off.....she is the hottest little catfighter out there there and Greg made the whole thing happen.....so rather than pile onto the nit-pic train.....I would like to thank Greg for producing the fights...the only catfight producer around who has managed to book Mila......KUDOS GREG.....at some point we may want to discuss camera angles and lighting.....and old men sitting in the corner (wish it had been me...).....and sexy attire...all good things come to those who wait.....you keep bringing Mila into your ring...,, find her a like-capable hot little Latina with a similar body opponent.....and ill die a happy man...,, ;)