News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)

• 4 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)
« on: March 13, 2015, 09:55:38 PM »

Vanessa Hudgens

Hayden Panettiere

Vanessa versus Hayden was nothing new...they had been battling tooth and nail for several years now.  What was new was the venue...an oil wrestling pit.  Their nude bodies slathered with baby oil, the two beauties slipped and slid as they fought.  Their oil-slick skin, coupled with the lack of clothing to grip, meant that much effort and energy was expended just trying to grab hold of the other.  Within minutes, despite their superb conditioning, the arch-rivals were both panting heavily for breath, their limbs growing leaden as they drained their reserves of strength.

Hair being just about the only anatomical part that could be reliably grasped, quite a few golden and ebony strands littered the pit.  The most damage was inflicted by punches, but such efforts were costly to expend.  Ultimately, both girls were so exhausted, they could barely throw a fist that had any power behind it.

As they struggled, rolling back and forth across the pit, legs entwined, each seemed to decide on a new tactic almost simultaneously, indicating just how alike their never-ending warfare has made them.  Panettiere and Hudgens both used their hands to pinch the other's nose and cover her mouth, smothering her nemesis, their muffled moans the only sound of battle.  Now it would only be a matter of time before one woman succumbed.

However, their magnificent wills kept them going, even as their eyes glazed and their lids fluttered.  Finally, as one, Vanessa and Hayden slipped into inky unconsciousness, their glistening bodies going limp as each passed out.  The result...to the later annoyance of both...was a draw.

Offline Lookout!

• God Member
    • FCBA
Re: Vanessa Hudgens vs Hayden Panettiere (Match)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 02:50:30 PM »
I really apologize for not being around to break the "tie" between these two as Vanessa and Hayden is one of my favorite rivalries ever.   However, I can see the two fighting to a draw at times too because they are so evenly matched!   Thanks for sharing this one and this was a fantastic bout to read!!  I'll watch out for a rematch between the two in the (hopefully near) future!!    Keep up the awesome, awesome work!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 06:07:49 PM »
I really apologize for not being around to break the "tie" between these two as Vanessa and Hayden is one of my favorite rivalries ever.   However, I can see the two fighting to a draw at times too because they are so evenly matched!   Thanks for sharing this one and this was a fantastic bout to read!!  I'll watch out for a rematch between the two in the (hopefully near) future!!    Keep up the awesome, awesome work!

Thanks so much, my friend.  And rest assured, these two arch-nemesis will meet again before too long!  ;)

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 10:18:29 PM »
Yeah, this needs to be settled one way or another but in a different setting.

For some reason I have a feeling that Vanessa gets involved in very close matches most times of the lot. You would have thought the lessons Hayden gets from her boxing hubby would be enough to finish every rival off. Must be the damn oil that helped Vanessa here  ;D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 10:18:45 PM by Vassago »
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline wingk0

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 08:15:09 PM »
This is fightfantasies version:

{alt}

;)