News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Horse Trainer Corralled and Owned

• 0 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Horse Trainer Corralled and Owned
« on: January 23, 2011, 08:55:55 AM »
 I went to junior high and high school with some huge fat girls years ago. Many of those girls would talk about fights with older chicks. And I wasn't surprised to hear that most of these girls beat the crap out of their female victims-sometimes brutally. Years later, in my stint as a high school teacher, I continued to hear more about fat girls fighting. Today these girls are more brutal than ever. They will pick a fight with anyone.

:'( :'( :'( Claire Fluegeman, a huge blonde girl who is 6'3" and nearly 400 pounds, was out with a couple of her fat teen friends one night--all about 18. This girl has a mental problem and has spent time in juevie. She's mean and rotten to the core and should be locked up. She enjoys picking on smaller girls and women. The girls were passing by an ATM vestibule when they spotted a 30 year old horse trainer getting money from the ATM machine. It was after ten p.m. The hapless woman was probably just banking when she had time. She worked at a horse ranch nearby.

"Let's have some fun," said Claire. You guys stay out here. Claire opened the glass vestibule door and crept inside. Claire approached the slim, somewhat bowlegged woman from behind, who was clad in tight jeans and boots. The woman had probably just gotten off work. She was only about 5'4" tall and 115 pounds. Claire knew the woman had no chance of escaping her. She'd just slam the woman against the wall if she tried to escape, or take her down and squash her tiny ass.

"Stick-um up, cowgirl!" Claire shouted. The woman jumped. Claire quickly stabbed the woman in the back with her index finger. The woman groaned and grimaced, then raised her hands up. Claire's finger had clearly hurt her--a powerful jab near the spine. Claire stiffled a giggle as the other two high school girls peered in with  horror.

"I want you to draw out $2,000 for me and my friends, cowgirl.

"I can't do that," the woman chirped. She still had her hands up. The woman started to turn around but Claire shoved her toward the ATM machine, pressing her huge stomach against the woman.

"You're gonna get the $2,000, you skinny, pathetic, little bowlegged shit kicker, or face severe consequences. Now, do it!"

The woman strugged to get free. She managed to turn around and attempt a slap at Claire.  Big mistake! Claire grabbed her right arm and slammed it against the ATM wall. The woman's ATM card fell out of her hand. The woman kicked out at her with her left boot. Claire promptly grabbed the woman's other arm and head-butted the horse trainer in the forehead. The woman's eyes rolled upward and her mouth shot open. A one-inch gash appeared near her left eyebrow. Blood started trickling down the woman's eyes and face as she fell to her ass.

"Get up, cowgirl cxnt. Claire pulled the woman to her feet. The woman's legs wobbled. She gained some strength back in her legs and ran for the door. But she was prompted greeted by two other teen behemoths who grabbed one arm each, walked her backward and slammed her back-first against the wall.

"Umphhhhh!" the woman aspirated.

"Give me the pin code to your bank card," said Claire.

"No." A fat red-headed girl grabbed the horse trainer's mouth and cheeks and squeezed them.

"Better do as you're told, bitch, 'cause you don't look like you can do much about it," said the red head.

"No!"

Claire walked over and had the girl hold the woman's arms out. She then delivered a solid blow to the woman's gut, just above her large silver belt buckle.

"Uhhhhhhh! Oh, god. Please . . . uhhh . . . don't hurt me. She aspirated and slumped over. Her legs buckled.

"You want more, shit kicker, because I'll let you have it right here. I've owned a lot tougher girls in juevie than your skinny ass. Your skinny ass wouldn't survive a day in juevie. The girls would tear your skinny, bowlegged ass up. As a matter of fact, I'll make you my bitch right here if you don't give me your PIN number."

"I can't - "

Another solid blow to the gut knocked the woman to her knees. She was bleeding pretty badly, too. Claire picked the horse trainer up by her hair. The woman screamed. Claire then threw the woman against the ATM machine.  She shoved the woman's face against the machines as she put her arm in a hammerlock. She grabbed the woman's pointy finger.

"I'm gonna break your finger right now if you don't give us the code."

"Okay. Okay. I give. I give. I give up." The woman finally relented and gave her code number out, as the two girls held her face-fist against the wall.

Claire smirked as she shot her foot up between the woman's bowwed legs and delivered a hard cxnt kick. The girls released the woman. Claire turned the woman around and pointed her fat finger at her thin oval face. The girls went through her purse and found her license and address. The woman confirmed that the address was current.

"You call the police and I'll come over your apartment and pounce on you. I may even rear-end that tight little ass of yours, you hear me, cxnt!" Claire stuck her fat hand out and patted the woman on the left rear pocket of her tight jeans. "The things I'd do to you, ummmm. I'd tear that up."

The woman nodded. But Claire cocked her arm back, punched the horse trainer in the jaw and knocked her off her boots. The woman hit the floor and landed spread-eagled. Claire had knocked her out cold.
out.

"Sorry. I just had to sock ya. It's just my nature." Claire then grabbed the woman by the legs and jacket, lifted her up and tossed her across a nearby counter, knocking papers everywhere. The woman just lay there on her stomach--totally beaten by the fat teenage girl.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:59:06 PM by bikemanrick »