News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

You did what now? (A Misunderstanding): Round 2 of the Joni-Gemma Wars

• 15 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Cast Of Characters:

Gemma Rox stars as… Gemma Rox: The English tattooed vixen who loves her body almost as much as she loves kicking the shit out of little Cajun Girls… unfortunately somebody thinks it’s time she get’s humbled…

Jonica stars as… Jonica: The mischievous Cajun girl who despite having the combat skills of a small rodent, still refuses to back away from a fight! She plots and weaves her web of revenge…

Joe stars as… Jonica’s long suffering boyfriend: Tall and powerful, he finds himself dragged along by the dominating will of his tiny, sexy woman

Boche stars as… Evil yet sensitive Rib Basher: A large, brutish man who despite his powerful frame, hides the heart of a gentle man… a gentle man who likes to knee girls in the ribs that is…

Hawksmoor stars as… the taxi driver: A long haired rocker who dispite his noble nature can’t refuse a request from the Cajun tease…

Act I - 90 day’s of regrets
WOW!!! The last 3 months have probably been the worst of my life! Yeah… the more I think about it, there’s no probably about it, my life SUCKS!

Life used to be pretty sweet. University was great, my boyfriend was cool, My body was in the best condition it’s ever been! - even the bad things turned out to be fun! I got in a fight in Metros and TOTALLY kicked the shit out of this psycho American who started on me for no reason! but then things took a bad turn…

My Boyfriend dumped me…
I still don’t know why…
maybe it was because I was sleeping with my crazy ex-girlfriend…
maybe it was because I told him I was sleeping with my crazy ex-girlfriend…
maybe it was the sex tape of the two of us he found in the dvd player…
I guess we’ll never know…

All I know is that it meant I had to move in with Kelly (that‘s my crazy ex-girlfriends name… only now, out of convenience I call her my crazy girlfriend)… that was actually pretty cool for a while until she started putting her face over all of my friends faces in my photo albums…

So that’s my emotional life fucked then! At least I had my smoking hot body right?…
Well I did until in my mma class where this big guy SLAMMED a knee into my ribs in a side mount!
“FUUUCK!!!” I screamed
“Watch your language! I’m a sensitive guy!” he retorted, his accent hard to place
“My ribs are just as sensitive!!!” I cried, tears welling up as I curl into a ball on the floor
“well your ribs will heal! My feelings are hurt!” He moans then got up and left!
He didn’t even apologies he just left, never to be seen again! I rolled on the floor crying, it was SOOO humiliating! I could hear the 2 other girls in the class joking about how I’m always on my back… Bitches! They’re kind of right… but it’s still rude!!!

So there I was with bruised ribs, shambling around unable to do anything, having to rely on Kelly to handle all of life’s little challenges… until a week later, hobbling to a dinner party with 4 vegetarians (I told you my life sucked…) I got NAILED by a taxi screaming out of Quey Street!
The driver got out and laughed “You need to watch where your going!” and legged it! all I could make out was a long haired rocker running down the street as I cried on the roadside! Suddenly I’ve got a broken leg and a bruised face to go with my bruised ribs… Yeah, I bet most of you a thinking ‘I’d take that over dinner with 4 vegetarians…‘ but the doctors told me 8 weeks of a leg in plaster were ahead of me… Fuck. My. Life.

Act II - the proposal (it’s ok, it’s not the one with Sandra bullock! don’t walk away!)
Things are beginning to look up! While I was in plaster I managed to move in to a flat with my friends and Kelly didn’t try and stab me or boil my cat or anything! Maybe life was turning around… I even made a cool friend on free catfights! Right after my fight in Metros I started chatting with this girl Jonica, she was cool and quirky and she was a great writer! We chatted and chatted, it was so easy to open up to her! I needed a release since my life was in the gutter and she was a great listener!

I was sitting on the sofa (which seems to be all I can do at the moment) and the phone rings, I answer it and find myself blasted with a tirade of insults!

Gemma: Hello?
Caller: You fucking bitch I’m go…
Gemma: hangs up

20 seconds later… Ring Ring!

Gemma: Hello?
Caller: DON’T HANG UP ON ME YOU FUCKING BIT..
Gemma: hangs up

23 seconds later… Ring Ring!

Gemma: WHAT?
Caller: It’s me you cxnt! The girl you beat up a few weeks back!
Gemma: OH!!! Hey, how’s it going blondie?
Blondie: I’m gonna be back in Wales soon and I want a re-match!
Gemma: Really? (I can’t help but burst out laughing! My still aching ribs howl in protest as I laugh myself to tears!)
Blondie: HEY!!! That’s really mean! I have feelings you know!
Gemma: HAHAHAHAHA..Hehehehe..ooohhh…ahem *I cough* I’m sorry… hee hee… so you..uh… you want a rematch? Why?
Blondie: because I want to beat the shit out of you!
Gemma: What’s your name blondie?
Blondie: you can call me J.
Gemma: ok J, when are you in town?
J: I’ll be in Cardiff  in 3 weeks on the last Saturday of August
Gemma: Cool! That’s my birthday! I can celebrate by kicking your arse again!
J: how do you want to do this?
Gemma: how about a change up? I want wrestle you! I know this gym…

The conversation carried on for a few minutes mostly with me laughing and her swearing, I think she was hurt I wasn’t taking her seriously, but how could I? she’s a wimp! But I am looking forward to a wrestling match! I get to put my hands anywhere… This birthday’s going to ROCK!

Act 3 - A spanner in the works
I was at the doctors, just over 2 weeks until my match with the mysterious J! I couldn’t wait to get my cast off so I could get back to training! My leg had lost a lot of muscle mass and I needed to get back to full fitness, unable to move properly for 2 months I’d put on a little bit of weight but I was enjoying it! My body had maybe got a little too buff for my liking, now I’m rocking this whole curvy look but still got my definition! FUCK those girls who go around saying ‘Oh, I hate my legs… oh, I hate my arms!’ fuck that, I’m pretty! You know… you’ve seen my profile… The doctor enters and snaps me from my thoughts

“bad news sorry Ms. Rox… the cast needs to stay on for 2 weeks” he states plainly
“2 WEEKS!!!!” I scream “WHY!!!”
“There are some complications, nothing to worry about though” he replies but little did he know there was something to worry about… this gave me 2 day’s to train for the match… still, who cares right? I kicked the shit out of her last time! Yeah… it’ll be fine…

Act III - the set up
My cast finally off, I had a real buzz about me. Yeah I wasn’t as toned as I had been before but my body still rocks! I don’t care who knows it! I arrived at the gym where the small collection of friends greeted me, drinking and laughing and looking forward to watching me kick this girls arse again. I went to the dressing room and changed into a red bikini. Stepping out into the vast expanse of the old gym, my friends wolf whistled and cheered as I laughed, modelling for them. I climbed into the ring and started stretching and chatted to my friends by the ring apron.

The door slams open and my platinum haired challenger stepped in with an entourage of her own, I recognised the big handsome guy on her right, he was her boyfriend I think, he looked an interested mix of worried and turned on during our last fight. They were already bickering…
Boyfriend: do you really need to do this?
J: Do you really need to ask?
Boyfriend: that’s not an answer
J: Fuck you! Is that a good enough answer?
Boyfriend: *sticks his tongue out* Bzzzp
J: Don’t you fucking DARE start that again Joe!
Joe: sorry dear…
J: Damn Right ‘sorry dear!’

There were some smug looking girls with them and… wait… is that??? My jaw drops as a big guy in an I “heart” Canada t-shirt walks behind her, I recognise his face… from the mma club…

“Is that??? Is he??? WHAT THE FUCK???” I scream out, J rolling under the bottom rope and getting to her feet

“What’s up Mon Cher? See somebody you recognise?” she quips wearing a beaming smile as she strips to reveal a black bikini with little sparkling skull and crossbones on each breast, her white hair spiked and punky, her lips black and glossy and her eye liner dark and brooding. Her make-up was quite a sexy contrast to her pale skin and white hair and her legs were toned to perfection! She was an inch shorter at 5’2” but we weighed the same after the weight I put on while injured.

“Is that the guy who bruised my ribs?” I ask stunned, my jaw still dropped
“Oh yeah, I met Boche at our last fight! He really enjoyed it and was keen to see another one! Why have you met?” she asks, her smug grin leaving me with a terrible urge to slap her right now…
“DID YOU ASK HIM TO BREAK MY RIBS????” I scream enraged!
“Hey! You broke my ribs bitch!!!” she screams back
“You started the fucking fight you psycho slut!!!” I rage!
“She is right honey… you did start the fight…” Joe adds
“SHUT UP JOE!!!” she snaps back
“Sorry sweetie” he laments

“By the way, we’ve not formally introduced ourselves, I’m Jonica…” she grins relishing the confusion on my face
“you… you’re… you’ve got to be kidding me!” I ask stunned, my head spinning as she drops these bombshells on me! I’ve told her everything about me these last couple of weeks! Oh god! What the fuck is going on???

Then I notice a long haired rocker in her crowd… you’ve got to be shitting me…
“IS THAT THE GUY WHO HIT ME WITH A TAXI????” I scream, my voice filled with wrath!
“Honey… you didn’t…” Joe asks, already fearing the likely answer
“Well… uh… Hawksmoor owed me a favour… Boche only bruised her ribs… and in fairness, she broke mine!” she answers trying to justify he actions
“oh… that’s ok then!” he ripostes stunned
“don’t talk to me like that! She didn’t die or anything!”
“YOU’RE INSANE!!!!” I gasp, stunned and a little shaken,
“That’s a really mean thing to say!” she retorts
“YOU BROKE MY LEG!!!” I shriek
“YOU BROKE MY RIBS!!!” She glares
“YOU STARTED THAT FIGHT!!!” I argue
“YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!” She disputed
“YOU……what???” I ask at a complete loss
“you stole my story idea! BITCH!” and with her final word slaps my cheek hard!

Act IV - OH IT’S ON!!!!
“so that cast only came off 2 days ago huh?” she asks as we circle each other
“how the fuck did you know that?” I snarl
“because I asked a friend of mine at the hospital to keep the cast on for 2 more weeks!” she fires back, an evil grin on her lips
“What?… Why?… HOW?…” I stammer
“I know a lot of ER staff… it’s a long story…” she rues then continues “I know you’re a bit of a gym freak so I thought I’d level the playing field a little…” she chuckles menacingly
“BY HOSPITALISING ME???” I gasp “YOU COULD HAVE JUST GONE TO THE GYM!!!”
“yeah but you have to sign up… take time out of your day… it’s just a lot of hassle!” she moans
“Of course, it’s far less hassle to arrange an assault… a hit and run… and corrupting a countries health service!” I hiss

“I’m looking forward to kicking your ass Mon Cher!” she hisses, despite the obvious aggression in her tone, the unfamiliar Cajun accent does make me tingle slightly as I enjoy the sensation of this foreign beauty squaring up to me! Her sweet breath, her pale, toned body, her quirky white hair… breaking this crazy bitch is going to be fun!

“I LOVE your confidence short stuff!” I scowl, enjoying the fact that I’m not the shortest girl in the fight for once! “It makes it all the more satisfying when I make you scream like the whore you are” my tone a low threatening growl now. I push my large breasts forward against her smaller chest as we meet body to body, eye to eye, neither of us willing to back down

To my surprise she doesn’t’t quip back instead her right hand, quick as a flash flies up slapping my left cheek hard and sending me a step back, my hand instinctively rises to nurse the throbbing red cheek. I throw a slap back but her arm is already up to block it then I gasp in agony as her fist slams into my belly hard! “OOOMMMFFF!!!!” I cough as I double over, taken by surprise at her speed and power!

“FUCKING SLUT!“ she screams as I feel her fingers sink into my hair as she pulls me towards her. This fighter seems a lot tougher than the girl I beat up before! Was she jet lagged then? Have I gone soft? She whips me into the corner and follows up throwing punches hard and fast into my ribs and stomach!

Suddenly my world turns upside down! The room shakes and my stomach churns as she SLAMS her knee between my legs! The nauseating pain reverberates throughout my body as I scream in total shock!

“FFFUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!…ooohhhhh…you FUCKING WHORE!” I cry out in pain, my hands nursing my throbbing crotch! She starts raining down more punches! Each one punctuated with a curse or an insult!

“BITCH!… WHORE!… MAUDIT SLUT!… GALETTE!… cxnt!…” every word rasped from her black glossed lips as she slammed fist after fist into my now aching abs and ribs! Then a stinging left jab to my face sent my neck snapping back as my eye’s glossed over before a HUGE haymaker of a right hook SLAMMED my jaw! Sending the room spinning, my eye’s glassy, my head bobbed and swayed like a drunk as her punches knocked the sense out of me! She reached down to the corner and grabbed something from one of her entourage then I could feel her left hand rip at my hair pulling me into the centre of the ring as she continued her tirade of insults!

“If you act like a thieving trash whore slut Mon Cher then I’ll treat you like one, me!” she growls pouring the contents of a bottle of Strawberry vodka over my face! The sudden shock of the liquid stinging my eye’s but also helping to clear some of the cobwebs from my punch drunk head as she totally humiliates me! I gasp, cough and splutter as she continues her torment me “Drink up cxnt!” dousing my face, eye’s, hair and body with vodka!

I knew what she was doing… she was repaying me for the jelly shots we poured down her top… she was hell bent on revenge and I wasn’t in much shape to stop her… As the can runs dry I feel a sudden sharp pain in my head where she smashes the bottle into my temple dropping me to the floor hard!

“oh bitch, I haven’t even begun to warm up yet…” she muses watching me squirm on the ground, my temple still ringing out as I feel myself getting turned onto my stomach

“FFUUUUUCKKK!!!” I scream feeling a hard knee drop onto the small of my back! My head arches up as my arms flail wildly only to feel the brutal move repeated again and again! After the third punishing drop she changes up and kneeling by my left side, pins down my left arm above my head while her right hand rests on my arse cheek for balance, raising her right leg high into the air behind her she then SLAMS it into my ribs hard! Forcing another scream from my cherry red lips! “OOOOHhhhh….  FUCK!!! You little Cajun SLUT!!!” I snap, trying to free my left hand to protect my self as she drives in another two knees in deep!

“OOOHHHH… AAAGGHHH..” I cry out, my eye’s watering, my hair matted to my face, sticky and wet from the strawberry vodka. How the hell did the girl I tore apart get me here? In all this pain? I need to do something quick but every fresh blow saps me of what little energy I have left!

I can feel her climb onto my back and suddenly pull back on my arms lifting and trapping them over her toned pearly white thighs, her hands reaching forward and locking her fingers on my chin she whispers in my ear “I’m really going to enjoy this, me!” her quirky vocabulary stinging in my ears before she wrenches back hard, putting tremendous pressure on my neck and back in a brutal camel clutch!!!

“AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!” I screech in a loud piercing tone that echoes throughout the dank, musky gym. You can almost taste the sweat now as our two bodies perspire, every spite filled lock and hate fuelled punch comes at a cost to both of us, but locked in this clutch I know she can recover while I fade and falter… “Yeah Mon Cher! Scream a little louder for me!” she teases as she tenses her arms harder, pulling me back into a 90degree angle! My head facing the ceiling as she looks down into my eye’s, a wicked smile flashes across her black lips as my Goth tormentor revels in my suffering!

“oh are you in pain??? C’est la vi slut!” she sneers before starting to rock back and fore, increasing the pressure on my back! I scream and cry and groan as she is relentless in her assault, every last fibre of my being wants to quit but my stubborn nature refuses, not until it’s my only choice! Suddenly I’m dropped, my head ungraciously bouncing off the canvas as I’m released.

“oohhhhh…..shit….” I groan, the release of pressure a huge relief but it was short lived as I feel the ties of my bikini top undone! “What the FUCK!!!” I cry out! “but I thought you were so proud of your appearance slut! Why not show the world!” she giggles discarding my top!
“HEY!!! I SAW THAT!” she glares! Catching Joe’s smile
“I…uh…” he stammers
“Don’t even try, I’m gonna beat you next!” she threatens
“yes dear” he rues

I suddenly feel a grip on my ankles as my legs are pulled back then tucked under her arms in a brutal Boston Crab! “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” I scream! Knowing my back can’t take it!
“Oh YES MON CHER!!!!!!!!” is her reply as she bounces and rocks, forcing my legs and back to bend at an unbearable angle! “Come on sweetness! Let me hear that cocky tongue of yours now cxnt!” she snarls, relishing her dominance over me, she has me, we both know it!

A few seconds of stubborn resistance pass before I slap the canvas repeatedly with my open palm “I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!! FUUUCK!!!!” I scream

“You give??? Well Mon Cher… I’m not taking…” is her callous reply, her usual emotion fuelled screams, curses and swearing are nowhere to be heard, just a calm, calculated response and it makes my blood run cold! Oh my god… She want’s to destroy me! Of course she does! I realise, I wanted to destroy her…

“PLEASE!!!!! OOH FUCK NOOOO!!! PLEASE I GIVE UP!!!! YOU WIN!!!!!!” I yelp, begging for mercy but I already know there’s none to be had… I know because if the tables were turned I wouldn’t’t show her any…

“too late Mon Cher… you’ve hurt my feelings now I’m going to hurt you, by the time I’m done you’ll be begging me to knock you the fuck out just to escape the pain!” she quips rocking back harder forcing yet another scream from my mouth! My bare breasts as pressed against the rough canvas, my face, hair and body is sticky and reeks of strawberries and vodka and I’m trapped in the hold of a woman who is hell bent on annihilating me!

Again as suddenly as the pain is applied, it ends, my legs dropping hard to the canvas as she releases me. Her hand once more grabs my knotted, tangled, sticky hair as I’m wrenched up painfully to my feet, tears have made my makeup run now and she smiles as watches me stagger and struggle to stay upright on shaky legs before kissing me lightly on the cheek then she licks her lips… “MMmmm… I love strawberries!” and with that she scoops me up in her arms.

“Oh FUCK!” I groan, realising her plan a split second before she executes it! A perfect back breaker! SLAMMING my already hurting back across her knee she pushes down forcing a blood curdling scream from my lips!!! “AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!” I cry as she twists my left breast and pushes my torso back with her left hand and grips my left thigh and pushes that down to with her right hand! “OOOHHHHHH…..FUUUUUCK….. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” I gasp, my back arched mercilessly as she starts to bounce me over her knee!

“You know, every time I hear a scream come from your cock sucking mouth it makes me glow a little inside!” she taunts, her verbal abuse coming in a constant stream! For a minute she tortures me, bending and bouncing, swearing and jeering throwing the occasional punch into my soft, exposed belly for good measure before she finally releases me.

I lay face down on the mat, panting hard, my back feels like it’s been broken into pieces and my body is covered in sweat and vodka, the small crowd cheer and applaud as they witness her demolish me, even my friends cheer! Girls can be such bitches! I don’t even have the energy to lift my head but unfortunately, Jonica was going to help me…

Feeling her hands on my shoulders again, she goes back to her original submission hold only this time instead of just holding me in the camel clutch she wraps her left arm around my neck and clasps her hand behind her right elbow. Placing her right hand behind my head, gripping my hair painfully in the process she applies and tightens a perfect sleeper hold!

I gasp and splutter as she chokes me out only to have her loosen the hold then pull back forcing a scream from my lips! “FUUUUUUCK!!!” then again back to the sleeper… keeping me on the edge she torments me, one minute threatening oblivion, the next, brining me back to full consciousness thorough agonising pain!

“Now Mon Cher…. I want you to beg me….” she hisses
“Wha……What???” I stammer confused
“I promise, as soon as you’re knocked out… and I WILL knock your skanky English ass out!… this fight will be over. No more pain… no more torture… but first I want you to beg me to knock you out!” she purrs clearly relishing every moment of my destruction
“oh… oh fuck… ok… please knock me out…” I whimper
Angered at my pathetic pleas she pulls back harder than ever! “SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT!!!! BEG YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!” she snarls
“AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!, PLEASE!!! PLEASE KNOCK ME OUT!!!!!! OHHH FUCK PLEASE!!!!!! “ I plead!!! my back screaming at me!
“Bonswa cxnt…” she whispers in an almost seductive tone as her grip on my neck tightens, my eye’s widening with fear as the room starts to spin, spots skip and dance across my blurred vision as my arms slowly spasm then fall limp, my eye’s rolling into the back of my head as the darkness gives me sweet release from my tormentor…

I’m told after the fight she got up from my broken body and untied my bottoms as a little memento of the night! Then going back on her words she rammed kick after kick into my ribs until Joe stepped into drag her off my beaten body! Scooping up my top she changed into her normal clothes then turned to leave. Not even bothering to look back at my unconscious body she called out with a degree of satisfaction and pride in her voice…

“Au Revoir my little English slut… Au Revoir…”

Act V - the aftermath
Beep…… Beep…… Beep…… is the noise that awakes me, my eyes slow to open, the harsh light of the hospital room streaming in through my iris and hurting my already aching head! After a while my eye’s acclimatised to the light and I blink until my vision returns to normal. I try to sit up

“OOOHHHH…FCUK!!!” I groan, my ribs clearly unimpressed at my attempts to move!

“I wouldn’t do that honey” I hear, in a soft, melodic Cajun voice

Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep..Beep - my heart rate speeds up…

Turning my head I see my enemy and her boyfriend sitting next to my bed! “What the fuck do you want!!!” I growl a little angry, a little scared

“I just wanted you to know that the next time you steal my idea, I’m going to REALLY hurt you BITCH!” she hisses

“what are you talking about???” I reply perplexed!

“My story idea! The 12th century catfight story with the vampires and mythology! You fucking stole it!!!” she fires back, her voice getting louder as her anger starts taking control of her

“… I remember that…” I start “It was called Transylvanian temptress right?” I ask

“YES!!! THAT’S THE ONE BITCH!!!” she answers back!

“Emma Fox wrote that… I’m Gemma Rox…” I smoulder… a deep rage surging up my body like a swell of a tsunami before it crashes down, annihilating all in it’s path!

“… emma fox… Emma Fox… SHIT!!! EMMA FOX!!! THAT’S the girl!!!…“ she cries!

“Oh god! HONEY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???” Joe shrieks

“hey shut up!!! You still looked at her boobs!” she retorts desperate for any leverage that’ll stop the belittling rant she will no doubt suffer

“I’m in a hospital bed for THIS??? I was beat up for THIS??? You hit me with a taxi for THIS??? You sabotaged the NHS for THIS???” I bellow overwhelmed by her stupidity!

“oh….uh…I uh…” she stammers, the southern rage shrinking to an embarrassed, meek apology “yeah… uh… sorry about that…”

“I don’t suppose you know where I can find this Emma Fox do you?” she asks hopefully and rather naively…

“Yeah… of course! I’m pretty sure you can find her UP MY ARSE YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU!!! YOU CRAZY SLUT!!! I’M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!! YOU‘RE A DEAD GIRL!!! YOU‘RE FUCKING DEAD!!!” I scream as the nurses run in and subdue me with an injection… the world starts to melt to black as my tirade softens and I pass out with the lingering image of my White Haired nemesis hastily scribbling something down on a note…

Dear Slut,

As much as I enjoyed beating the shit out of you, Joe did raise the point that maybe you didn’t ENTIRELY deserve it… Now I’m not saying he’s right! In fact I’m pretty sure a bitch like you needs a good beat down.. But still… I possibly… MAYBE… went a little too far destroying your life for 3 months… that being said I’d love to get the chance to do it all again on account that I hate you. I might come back to your rainy, shitty country again but if you’re ever in my neck of the woods you can contact me by leaving a message in this bar…

(listed address)

If I never see you again, I’m sure we’ll run into each other on Free Catfights, I can’t wait to tell everyone how badly I beat you!

Luv,

Jonica

xoxo

PS. I Hope  fucking ribs are in as much pain as mine were bitch!

Oh…. It’s on… it’s SOOO on!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 08:43:53 PM by Gemma Rox »
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
Re: You did what now? (A Misunderstanding): Round 2 of the Joni-Gemma Wars
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 06:33:56 PM »
I hope you like this story, I Do,
A tale of hatred pure and true!

A Cajun girl full of malice and wit,
and an English girl who's arse won't quit!

together we fought and battled and brawled...
until a shout to the hospital's called.

although I got beat, a win out of reach...
this now brings it level, an arse kicking each!

so stay tuned for tales of vengance and wrath...
as soon we shall meet, destruction our path!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 09:49:48 PM »
Cool, cute, sassy, sexy, sizzling writing!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 04:52:44 AM »
I never knew I was capable of such meanness!

Yay Me!!!

;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 04:55:31 AM »
C'est magnifique, mon cher!  Nicely done, luv!

:D

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 11:43:11 PM »
the depth of your meanness was really quite rich,
because deep down inside I know you're a Bitch!!!

Thanks for your kind words, you're polite indeed,
but next time we meet I'll make you fucking Plead!!!

I have to stop rhyming...

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 12:00:01 AM »
Hee Hee...

I was dumped by my boyfriend for sleeping with my current girlfriend (and I feel like such a twat for that) but there was no sex tape! lol

And I did bruise my ribs in mma class when some prick knee'd me in a side mount and I did break my leg when hit by a taxi a week later, but I'm still in a cast and I'm pretty sure Jonica wasn't behind it all... pretty sure...

Just thought I'd make the story a bit more personal and fun to me... quite selfish really! LOL

hope you enjoyed it!

x g x

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 03:43:06 AM »
the depth of your meanness was really quite rich,
because deep down inside I know you're a Bitch!!!

Thanks for your kind words, you're polite indeed,
but next time we meet I'll make you fucking Plead!!!

Thanks for the rhyme, bitch!  I can't wait to hurt you again!!  LOL

;)
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 08:00:37 AM »
I was dumped by my boyfriend for sleeping with my current girlfriend (and I feel like such a twat for that) but there was no sex tape! lol

Hmmm, for sure many guys are so insecure - but it sounds like HE was the twat losing a sexy girl like you! Yeah, maybe good riddance - us girls rule any way - tee hee!  ::) :P :-* :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »
Kayla - your sweet!  ;D but I really was a bitch! lol, but hey! C'est La Vi!!!

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2010, 08:58:12 AM »
terrific story
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Sarah L

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2010, 01:37:31 PM »
Oh these Americans!! They'll just never learn that you have to think before letting some taxi driver run over a girl! lol
But I got a feeling she'll get it all back. GO GEMMA!

Oh and PS: LOVE the poem! :)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 02:57:46 PM »

It's all in the timing...

Great story, Gemma. Don't know how I missed it the first time.

Marie

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »
I remember reading this when it was posted, and going back and reading it again to get myself ready for my part of "Passionate Hatred" and Joni and Gemma's roles in the stories I used and will use them in. I hope that you two remain friends for a long time because you work well together and you two are so humble and kind. You guys are great and I wish you both nothing but happiness here and in life. You make me happy and you set ahigh bar for professionalism, respect, and having fun.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2010, 06:16:18 PM »
I remember reading this when it was posted, and going back and reading it again to get myself ready for my part of "Passionate Hatred" and Joni and Gemma's roles in the stories I used and will use them in. I hope that you two remain friends for a long time because you work well together and you two are so humble and kind. You guys are great and I wish you both nothing but happiness here and in life. You make me happy and you set ahigh bar for professionalism, respect, and having fun.
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."