News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jealousy in perspective...

• 11 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Jealousy in perspective...
« on: September 24, 2010, 07:45:48 PM »
6pm on a quiet Sunday night…

Hi! I’m Candy and I love my man! I really do! His names Chris and he’s kind and sweet, he’ll bend over backwards just to put a smile on my face. He’s handsome too! He has rugged good looks, not one of those pretty boys (Men shouldn’t own hair straighteners!!!) he has a beard (which I love!) and unkempt hair (which I hate!) and is a stocky kind of guy, well built and well mannered. His hair and eyes are a dark brown and he stands 5’11”. not a giant by any means but his build means people pay him the respect he deserves. But the most attractive thing about him is his nature. He’s the kindest, gentlest soul you could ever meet, always happy to help a stranger and quick with a joke to raise your spirits. His spirit just appeals to you.

Problem is… he’s too appealing… I’ve lost count of all the stares of predatory eyes that molest him and measure him. I’m sick of it! Really I can appreciate a good looking guy walking down the street but that doesn’t mean I’m going to throw myself at him! Even when I was single I never looked at a couple and thought to myself, I’m going to make him all mine! It’s fucked up! Sisterhood is dead in the 21st century, they all want whatever they can get. But that’s fine. I’m no pushover and have fought for my man before.

It’s a quiet Sunday night and we’re out on the town. Nothing heavy just a few quiet drinks and maybe the cinema. I decided to dress up for the occasion as work is pretty tough for Chris and he doesn’t get much time off. The fact that he’d spend his only night off this week entertaining me when I know how much he’d rather just pass out on the sofa means a hell of a lot so I thought I’d make sure he enjoys himself!

I’m 5’8” and quite toned, I like my body and work hard to keep it this way. My skin is pale and my hair light blonde. Most people take me to be a prissy and a ditsy girl because of my looks but I’m tougher than they think. Tonight I’m in a stunning (if I do say so myself!) low cut black dress, hugging my shapely body and showing of my slender legs and inviting cleavage. And the look on Chris’ face lets me know that the effort was worth it!

We hit a few bars and have a few drinks, Chris with his pint of ale (I love a man who drinks a man’s drink!) and me with my white wine. It’s been a good night and we head to the cinema only to see that we missed the showing by 10 minutes. I love the trailers so Chris asks if I’d like to get some food and catch the next show. He’s so sweet like that! He has to get up at 6am and he’s still thinking about me!

7:45pm on a quiet Sunday night…

We head off to the food quarter at Cardiff’s new St David’s 2 shopping centre and decide on TGI Fridays (I love Mojitos!!!) We get there and it’s so packed! I know it’s a brand new place but I wasn’t expecting it to be so busy late on a Sunday. Still we’re lucky enough to get a table with some space. As soon as we’re sat Chris orders a Samuel Adams and a large Mojito (YAY!!!) and the drinks promptly arrive. I’m sure I spot a lingering look from the barmaid… it’s happening again. Some bitch eye fucking my man.

Soon after we order our meal, Chris has the JD Ribs and I have a salad (hey, I like ribs but looking this good takes time!) I start to relax after giving the waitress a hard stare, that scared her off! And then the meals arrive. My god those Ribs look good… fucking stupid little salad…

Things took a nasty turn there on in as a different waitress - a bubbly big girl came over and asked a request. It seems a customer has arrived with a broken leg and our table was the only one with enough space for her leg cast. She is very apologetic and offers us free drinks but Chris has none of it! He say’s we’ll gladly move and asks her to give the free drinks to the customer with the broken leg (like I said, he’ll walk through fire to help a stranger, that’s why I love him!) we grab our drinks and plates and mover to the next booth. As I get up I look to the entrance and spot the customer. She’s a small girl, with dark hair just above her shoulders and tattoo’s and sure enough, her legs in plaster. She was kind of pretty in a punky sort of way But that didn’t worry me… what worried me was the way she was smiling at Chris… I couldn’t fucking believe the gall of this woman! We’d moved half way through dinner for her and she’s stood there smiling and looking my man up and down!

As she hobbled over with her meek little friend she smiled and apologised, she looked at me for the briefest of moments then turned to face Chris like I wasn’t even there. I was stunned. How could she be so brazen! So bold! I was taller, I’m sure I was fitter and hell, she has a broken leg! I’d destroy her! But here she is chatting up my man and I’m just lost for words!

“Honey?” Chris asks and it snaps me from my thoughts damn! I missed everything she said! “Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.” I smoulder back “How are the ribs?”

The small talk goes back and fore for a while but I’m not paying much attention. I’m trying to listen to the slut and her friend on the opposite table. They’re giggling and I’m sure I heard them say

“he’s cute, you should go for it!“
“No he has a girlfriend!”
“So? She’s clearly a bitch! He deserves better!”
“Well…. Maybe I should… I don’t know!”

Like I said earlier, I’ve fought for my man before and at first he was thrilled but after the third fight he started to get upset so I’ve stopped and held in my feelings while all the girls drool over him. But right now… with this little shit stain talking about how she take my man. I see red.

I can’t believe how she keeps staring over here, she couldn’t be more blatant. Then I snap. She looks at me and shrugs as if to say, sorry but you can’t stop me! Well I fucking can… I storm over and hush Chris’ protest with a stern look

“What’s your fucking problem?” I snap at her

“Excuse me?” she replies as if I’m the one in the wrong here

Listen you little cock sucker! You can’t take what’s mine!” I growl back “and if you try I’ll fuck you up!”

“Are you fucking serious?” she stammers “You’re fucking nuts bitch!” I was a bit surprised at her response. Most girls back away but she has the audacity to think she can take me! I slap her. HARD. The left cheek flashes red as the stinging blow leaves a throbbing pain in it’s wake she looks shocked. Just like everyone else she thought I was a little princes but now she’s faced with the truth and she’s scared.

“Honey, please. Just walk away” she fires back. She realises what she’s walked into now but too late. I do walk away. But after I take a hand full of her hair! I drag her off the seat and stand her up before firing a huge right uppercut to her Belly!

“OOOMMFFFF!!!!!” she gasps as she doubles over in shock. Girl did NOT know who she was fucking with!

But then too my surprise I feel 3 solid blasts back! My Stomach, ribs then jaw all erupt in pain within a second as she blasts me with a right uppercut back at my belly then a left hook to the ribs and finally, up righting herself a thunderous right hook to my jaw! I rock back but she’s powerless to follow up because of her leg. Instead she’s wobbling by the table.

Everyone is watching now, their jaws open in shock and twisted delight at seeing two hot girls go at it. I just can’t believe how easily she knocked me back! My jaw is in agony! In front of everyone here she eye fucks my man right in front of me, talks about how she’s going to take him from me, shrugs her shoulder and laughs at me then beats me up? I don’t think so!

She raises her hands out in front of her motioning for me to calm down but I charge at her faking a left hook but then I fire out a kick to her cast rocking it!

“AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!” she screams as she falls to the floor, wishing she could clutch her hurting leg but unable to because of the cast. I follow up on her while she’s on her back, grabbing the cast I raise it high, lifting her lower body clean off the ground as I do before SLAMMING it back down to the ground!

“No! NO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” she screams, it’s a chilling scream but it just fires me on. She started this shit not me! I leap on her stomach, straddling her and start pounding rights and lefts into her head and chest and ribs. Her friend watches on horrified, she’s not a fighter it’s clear. I was surprised when my enemy fired up a straight right from her back, it rocked my head hard! In fairness she’s tougher than I thought. She landed 4 punches and they all hurt. If it wasn’t for her leg I reckon she’d pound me… but she has a broken leg, and she was stupid to even try and take me. The punch doesn’t KO me, all it did was knock out the last bit of mercy I had in my mind and instead I raged on her! I gripped her hair tight and raised her head before slamming it onto the hard tiled floor with a sickening thud. Her arms flopped down above her head and her eyes went glassy. She was done for, but like I said, she took whatever mercy I had away with her punch. I gripped her hair with my left hand, holding her head steady then lining up each blow I finished her with 3 hard right hooks to the face! Each one smashing down with precision and power. Chris ripped me off her before I could do more damage and hurried us away before the police came.

Our night was tarnished and Chris was upset but that’s the price I pay for going out with a hot man. Every day I have to fight off bitches like you! But on the plus side, the night wasn’t a total loss… Scott Pilgrim vs. The World was an awesome film!

So what do you think? That man stealing bitch got what she deserved right? I mean… what if it was your man?
What if some uppity little tart was up in your face with eyes for taking what’s yours?
Would you show sympathy?
Would you show mercy?

Well Candy certainly didn’t. do you think she was right? Did you think she was Justified?

I want you to answer that question now. Before you read on… have you got your answer? Good! Remember it and also remember that perception can be a funny thing…

6pm on a quiet Sunday night…

Hey… I’m Gemma and this month has been pretty fucking bad! Normally I would start to cheer up and quip ‘hey! It can’t get any worse!’ but it did… My friend saw me down in the dumps… I had a right to be. My leg was broke and in a plaster cast and I’d only just recovered from bruised ribs. A taxi hit me a while back and snapped my leg. I’m really not built for sitting down! She saw my foul mood and said

“We’re going out!”

“Fuck off Donna!” I moaned back but she would have none of it. She pleaded and begged and eventually she got it out of me…

“Alright you little shit! We’ll go out!”

I threw on a skirt and tee shirt and hobbled to meet Donna who looked every bit the sex goddess! I hate that bitch sometimes! We went out and had a few drinks, her with her girly Vodka and cranberry and me with my pint and in all fairness she was right! I was having a blast! We decided to get some food before we go to the cinema and went off to TGI Fridays (I’m a pint girl but give me a good Long island Ice Tea and I’m yours!).

8pm on a quiet Sunday night…

As we got there I noticed it was busy and I started to feel self conscious again. Limping around like an idiot!

The barmaid told us that with my leg there was only one table with enough space but it was full. She said she’ll just asked them to move and before I could say no she was off!

“GREAT! Fucking hell! Now I feel like a right bitch!” I moaned embarrassed. I looked over and saw the couple were already eating, oh fuck! I felt like such a dick!!! They have to get up and move DURING their meal! oh that’s just fucking stupid! I could have slapped that waitress!

I look over at them and catch their eye. I shrug my shoulders apologetically, It’s SO embarrassing! I feel so small right now! I knew I should’ve stayed in! the guy looks happy and smiles back but the girl… she stares daggers at me… great… this is going to be a fun meal…

I hobble down the narrow walkway to the table and feel the need to apologise to them I start by apologising to the girl but she just scowls at me! I feel SOOO embarrassed I have to turn away! She really hates me! I’ve ruined her night I’m sure, I’ll kill Donna! The guy puts me at ease though, he’s quite charming and wishes me a good night before returning to his date

I go over to the table and me and Donna start chatting

“I can’t believe you brought me out! I knew this was a mistake!”

“Oh calm down! You’re having fun and you know it!” well… she was right. Up until the restaurant I was having a blast. Ah fuck it! I think, lets have fun!

“So what do you think about Dave?” I ask he’s a guy we know and everyone knows I like him
“he’s cute, you should go for it!“ she replies
“No he has a girlfriend!” I fire back shocked
“So? She’s clearly a bitch! He deserves better!” well.. She’s right there, she is a bitch…
“Well…. Maybe I should… I don’t know!”

Suddenly I feel eyes on me and turn to the other table. They make a cute couple I think to myself but then that woman starts staring at me again. I’m SO embarrassed! She really hates me! Then again… I didn’t ask the waitress to go over... I shrug apologetically. I really am sorry for ruining their night but to my shock she suddenly gets up and storms over!

“What’s your fucking problem?” she snaps at me. I’m just stunned! All I can think to say is

“Excuse me?”

“Listen you little cock sucker! You can’t take what’s mine and if you try I’ll fuck you up!” she growled at me. I was blown away! Was this over the table? FUCK! She’s a fucking psycho!
“Are you fucking serious? You’re fucking nuts bitch!” I shout back, I mean come on! It’s a fucking table!!!

I hear it before I feel it. A Loud slap that thrusts it’s way through my face so hard it rocks me back! At first I was shocked then the pain started to throb and I became angry. This girl is a fucking nut case! I calm myself and reply

“Honey, please. Just walk away” and she did. Unfortunately for me she had a handful of my hair in her hands at the same time! My scalp was on fire as I was dragged off my seat! As she stood me up, shaky on my one good leg she SLAMMED a heavy fist into my belly and I doubled over… How the fuck did it get to this??? I think to myself before my rage sets in and I rise. But I use my doubled over posture to conceal 3 sharp punches! I slam an uppercut into her gut and a split second later turn my hip to the right powering in a heavy left hook to her ribs then finishing me rise I pivot the other way sending a harsh right hook to her jaw!

She flies back stunned and I think to myself ‘5 years of boxing bitch!’ to be honest I was quite pleased I did all that on one leg! But what I couldn’t do is press home my advantage… instead I try and calm things down. I hold out my hands in front of me motioning for her to just please stay chilled but before I could say a single word she flew at me! I saw a left come winding it’s way in so raised my hands to defend and then everything went white for a second and I screamed!

My leg exploded with pain! I fell back onto my arse clutching at my aching leg only to see her grab it by the foot! She raised my leg high and it was pure agony! I fought against the pain and tried to beg her to stop but…

“No! NO!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” She didn’t…

The pain was unbearable as I rolled around in tears. Before I knew what was happening she was on me in a full mount and raining down heavy punches to my chest, my breasts, my ribs and my face. The blows were relentless and I could feel myself getting dazed and bested. Then I remembered the few brief MMA lessons I had before my injuries and brought up my guard and fired a sharp straight right to the underside of her jaw!

Her head rocked back but it just made her mad. She grabbed my hair and ripped me up by it before slamming my head down hard! I could feel myself go limp. My arms laying on the tiles above my head as my blurred vision made out her left hand clutching my hair then…

BAM!!!! A solid right to my eye!
BAM!!!! A solid right to my cheek!
BAM!!! A solid right to my Jaw!

I don’t know if she threw anymore after that because I was out cold. My night ruined and my body in pieces. My leg was literally in pieces and I was told to expect surgery soon. Great.

And to top it off I never got to see Scott Pilgrim vs. The World… I knew I should have stayed in…

And here my take of perception ends… and answer me honestly when you leave your feedback, did you first side with Candy? And if so did you then change your heart after reading the second perspective?

(please note that Jonica’s answer doesn’t count because she want’s to see me get my arse kicked whether I deserve it or not!)

I hope you enjoyed folks! And leave a reply if you have an opinion!
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
Re: Jealousy in perspective...
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »
I liked Scott Pilgrim Vs The World...

:'(
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline the_duke

• God Member
  • irl or cyber against male or female opponents
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 08:43:48 PM »
I think that's the best u've done yet (except the heart wrencher). I'm afraid I did'nt side with her or u. I thought the guy sounded a lot like me and i would have stayed with her and had u on the side, (well i am a fukn bastard), and i'm trained to keep an open mind.
Oh and I'd like to meet Donna. ::)
Ah yes here is your long island iced tea ;D (passes glass over) so now ur mine (lol)
And finally you were never that innocent, well not since you were about 6 :P
Looking for cyber wrestling, pro mainly but open to anything, will wrestle female and male opponents, any age or size. Also into real pro meets, have experience and willing to share it

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 09:07:57 PM »
Thanks duke! (and yes, you are a bastard! lol) but having me on the side and wanting me on the side are two different things! keep dreaming loser! HAHA!!!

And you're more than welcome to leave you're answer Jonica! I just said that because it makes me happy when you're sad! MWAH HA HA!!!! (and you're right, Scott Pilgrim vs the World was AWESOME!!!! Edgar Wright is a Genius!)

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 10:59:10 PM »
Ok....if you insist.  I love this story!  I can really relate with Candy.  I feel for her.  It sux being beautiful and having a totally hot boyfriend.  Cheap little sluts....I don't want say like you, but...you know....are always trying to take him away from me.  Fucking whores!  I hate them all!  They always stare at him...and look at me like I'm the slut!  Me!!!  As if....

I hate the way the cxnts are always talking about us behind our backs!  I always catch them glancing our way and whispering.  I just want to pound their fucking faces in!!!  Fucking whores!!!!

I'm glad she kicked your ass, skanky bitch!!!!

Grrr.....

Luv ya, sweetie!

Joni
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2010, 11:00:00 PM »
 ;D
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2010, 11:53:16 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! you nut sack!

x G x

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 11:25:52 AM »
OW! That must've hurt!  :o ::)

Another great one, Gemma! Don't know how you & Jonica manage to be so productive. But we're not complaining - tee hee!  :D ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline howardcosell

• God Member
  • Believe in yourself and give your love to others
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2010, 01:57:35 AM »
don't ever doubt yourself, Gemma; your work lights your spirit :)
"When people walk away from you... let them go. Your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you... and it doesn't mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in your story is over."

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2010, 02:05:09 AM »
Doubt myself? Hell No!!! I know how awesome I am! I just want the rest of the workd to know!!!

Hee hee! just kidding! I appriciate your kind words people!

x G x

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 03:16:08 PM »
His names Chris and he’s kind and sweet, he’ll bend over backwards just to put a smile on my face.

Like this?

{alt}

Loved the story. BAM!

Marie

Offline MasterTom

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2011, 07:51:04 PM »
Enjoyable and entertaining as usual Gemma.  I never sided with Candy.  Hell, I thought she was going to go after one of the waitresses!  She is a bit too insecure and almost paranoid.  I had a friend whose wife (now ex-wife) fits the description of Candy to a T!  She was a total pain in the ass and was always "looking for a fight," confusing common coutesy and politeness for "eye fucking" her man.