News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Finish Her!

• 2458 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Re: Finish Her!
« Reply #2190 on: July 01, 2021, 06:24:11 AM »
One last gift from the Walkin' Dude, saving the best for last. :)

Suki Waterhouse vs Kate Beckinsale

{alt}
{alt}

“What do you say, Kate? Need me to call it?” the ref kept his voice low, but not quite low enough to avoid the attention of the audience, who buzzed with excitement at the prospect of the upset.

“NO!” Kate Beckinsale barked at once, the volume of her denial only slightly muffled by the thighs flanking her head. “Don’t waste your breath with such a stupid question, I’ll never submit to the bitCHHHNNNNGGGGGHHHHHH!”

The veteran’s defiance gave way to a pained groan when her opponent kicked both legs up, the soles of her boots gleaming under the overhead lights as she put even more pressure on the Headscissors that’d ground away at Kate’s temples for the last five minutes.

Smiling prettily as Beckinsale’s left hand pushed gamely at her right bicep, Suki Waterhouse cinched the Bear Hug strapped around Kate’s waist that much tighter, the limber blonde shifting from the traditional S-Grip to a white-knuckle just below her own right elbow. Cheek set lightly against Beckinsale’s left hip, Suki bore down on the Scissors and the Bear Hug, then rolled from her hip to her back, an adjustment that effectively pulled Kate’s body up onto hers in a sweat-tacky tummy against back arrangement.

Such a decision would’ve been folly earlier in the match, as it would’ve put the brunette in prime position to secure a Scissors of her own, but Waterhouse had made a point of reducing her adversary’s legs from the opening bell and when Suki made her play Beckinsale’s previously fearsome pins did little more than shuffle and twitch with each new squeeze.

“How can you be so sure of your resilience when I’ve been kicking your ass for fifteen minutes?”

Suki’s tone was poisonously chipper as she continued to torture Kate with alternating constrictions of the Bear Hug and Headcissors. Ten seconds with the former, followed by five seconds with the latter, then she’d start all over again. Not that she followed her own rules long enough to become predictable, mind you. Every two or three passes Suki would bear down on both at once, or aggressively draaaaaaaaaaaggg her knotted hands across Beckinsale’s tummy, or just put everything into a prolonged SQUEEEEEEEEEEEZE that gave the audience an excellent view of the legs and buns that’d transformed a catty wrestling legend into a groaning punishment sponge.

“I think you’re about done, Miz. Beckinsale.” Waterhouse said it in a tone that suggested she was speaking to a nonagenarian and note a respected opponent. “But I’m not sure everyone here is convinced, so why don’t you do me a favor and tell them?”

“Kuhhh…KISS MY ASS!” Kate tried to bring her left leg over, but Suki denied the effort by gouging her chin into the brunette’s gleaming thigh. Groaning in obvious distress, the trapped veteran rocked back and forth and snatched hold of Suki’s right arm at bicep and wrist and dug in until her fingers showed white at the knuckles. “Yuuhhhh… you mouthy little twat, I’ll make you sob for--oh how dare yoOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! STOP! STOP! STOP!”

Suki, who’d halved the Bear Hug to spill Beckinsale’s left breast from the confines of her leopard-print bikini top, gave the brunette’s left nipple another long, slooooooooow twist and asked, “Stop what? This? Or this?” She abandoned the tweak and reached south, the domineering ingénue clamping three fingers (middle, index, and thumb) around the clearly-limned outlines of Kate’s womanhood for a truly malicious pinch!

“SUBMIT!” Beckinsale bawled in perhaps three seconds. “I SUBMIT, LET ME GOOOOOOO!”

Waterhouse stopped pinching when the bell chimed, but she didn’t relinquish the Headscissors. Instead she reached into a small pocket hidden in one kneepad and pulled out a lipstick case.

“Oh, stop your whining, I just want to make sure you remember my name.” the blonde explained after she’d given her lips a touch of some dark, berry-colored gloss. Holding the cosmetic like a quill pen, she wiped the beaded sweat off Beckinsale’s fluttering tummy so she could write out:

SUKI WAS HERE!

“Hmmmmhhh, still needs something. Ahhh, I know!”

Waterhouse leaned down and planted a taunting smooch on Kate’s navel, her lips providing the perfect punctuation for the brunette’s humiliation.

Shoveling Beckinsale away once she’d made her mark, Suki planted a boot on top of her victim’s chest while the official raised her hand and the guests murmured about what came next for both wrestlers.

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
« Reply #2191 on: July 01, 2021, 04:48:12 PM »
The lipstick signing+kiss would be great for a gimmick, hope Suki keeps it up!

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2192 on: July 01, 2021, 09:16:45 PM »
The lipstick signing+kiss would be great for a gimmick, hope Suki keeps it up!

I do believe we'll see this from her again in future matches. Not sure who her next adversary is going to be, but I've got this vague idea of Suki collecting brunettes while Troian is racking up blondes en route to a showdown among bendy-backs.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2193 on: July 04, 2021, 09:23:13 PM »
Keeley Hazell vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}
{alt}

Kaley sank to her knees with a stunned moan.  Keeley went behind her and planted a knee into her opponent's back while cupping her hands under her chin, then executed a chinlock.  But that was only the set up for her real move...she leaned down, letting her bare 32DDs teardrop down upon the face of Cuoco, smothering her.

The Brit gave a wicked smile and taunted her hapless adversary.  "Just another stupid Yank," she sneers.  "Don't you know that no American bitch could ever beat England's best...me?"

Cuoco's arms and legs flailed as she was being smothered out.  More humiliating still was that this was happening on the Fourth of July, and Great Britain was seemingly about to avenge their loss from the Revolutionary War!

No, that was one indignity too many for the patriotic blonde, who had specifically work a star spangled red, white and blue bikini to mark the holiday.  With new determination coursing through her, she blindly reached up with her hands, until her fingers found the nipples of her tormentor.  And then she pinched, twists and yanked them, bringing howls of anguish from the busty Brit!

In an agonized panic, Keeley released her hold and frantically tried to pull free of her rival, finally escaping the torture of her breasts.  She scampered backward across the floor, then gingerly massaged her throbbing nipples, fighting back tears as she glared at Cuoco, who was struggling back up to her feet. "Oi, yer gonna pay for that, ya chav slag," the English battler hissed as she also rose up to her feet and advanced on the American.  "Come and get it, tramp" Kaley said with a half-smirk.

But as she neared, Kaley slammed her right forearm down across her adversary's chest, staggering her.  Adrenaline now pumping through her veins, the blonde began to deliver chops to Keeley's chest, causing the Brit's bosom to bounce wildly as she stumbled backward, grunting and groaning from the barrage.  Finally Cuoco halted her attack; she grabbed Hazell by her hair while also lifting a foot up and placing it against the busty Brit's belly.  Kaley threw herself backward to the floor, executing a Monkey Flip that send the yowling brunette sailing through the air, until she crashed with a heavy thud to the carpeted floor.

Kipping back up to her feet in a blur of motion, Cuoco went over to her rival and again grabbed her hair, this time pulling the whining beauty back up to her feet.  Then, slipping one hand around Hazell's left shoulder while the other went between the Englishwoman's thighs, Kaley bent her knees, and with an Amazonian roar of defiance, she lifted Keeley up and held her entire body aloft in her arms in a magnificent display of sheer raw power!

The American held her foe like this for several moments, and then SLAMMED her to the floor, Hazell's lush body bouncing from the devastating impact.  The Brit lay there, dazed and groaning, and ripe for the plucking.

Sitting in a straddle atop her opponent's belly, Kaley stripped off her own bikini top, exposing her breasts.  She then pinned her victim's arms over her head and leaned down, letting her 32Cs envelope the face of the British beauty.  Hazell squirmed in panic beneath her gorgeous oppressor, frantic to escape.  But she was too spent, and soon enough, her body ceased moving altogether, and she fell unconscious, beaten ignominiously by her own trademark breast smother finisher.

The reign of Rule Britannia was ended, and now as the victorious blonde stood up and planted a foot triumphantly on the heaving chest of her slumbering rival, she was America the Beautiful writ large!

Happy Independence Day USA!

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2194 on: July 05, 2021, 08:15:27 PM »
FLASHBACK 2012:  Amanda Seyfried vs Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}{alt}

It was, to say the least, an unorthodox contest…but nevertheless tantalizing to witness.  The feud between Seyfried and Trachtenberg had more or less been a stalemate…sometimes Amanda narrowly won, sometimes Michelle squeaked by with the victory.  But neither had been able to so dominate the other as to claim supremacy.  They were simply too evenly matched in size, skill and abilities.  It was almost like watching mirror images at war.  Each would add new moves to her repertoire, only to find the other having inevitably mastered the necessary counter or means of escape.  It was more than a little frustrating for the two beauties, who had come to loathe one another with a smoldering ire.

Each was known for their devastating scissorholds, as both had spent years studying dance, and the muscles of their shapely stems were magnificently sculptured.  Always looking for an edge over her arch-rival…and ever-convinced of her own superiority…as the two beauties faced one another across the mansion’s large living room, Amanda smiled and suggested that they begin the fight with a dual of headscissors….”Unless you’re afraid,” she tauntingly added.  Michelle, no less confident in her own abilities…and never about to back down from a challenge by Seyfried…agreed.

And thus did one of the more unusual spectacles in celebrity catfighting unfold, as the two combatants willingly laid down on the floor, each on her side and facing the other, but laying in opposite directions.  When the signal was given, each snared her legs around the head of the other, clamping her thighs down around her rival’s skull as they locked their ankles.

For the next several minutes they remained frozen in their violent tableau, each beauty pouring every ounce of strength in her body to their legs, with every muscle of their thighs pulsing with that power.  The sounds of their shared distress filled the room…every gasp for breath, even grunt of pain, every whine, every whimper.  Their faces, twisted into masks of sheer determination, grew darkening shades of red, as their eyes steadily began to glaze over.  Beads of sweat dappled their alabaster skin.

As the contest neared the ten minute mark, it was obvious that whatever expectations that Seyfried and Trachtenberg had about swiftly driving the other into submission were long since dashed.

Their bodies now trembled from the relentless strain, and the competition had now become a test of endurance.  Suddenly and simultaneously, both combatants gave sharp mewls of anguish, followed my long sighs.  Their bodies went limp and their legs fell open as both Michelle and Amanda were squeezed into unconsciousness at the same time!

One of the spectators, a top physician, examined both and determined they were fine, just exhausted to the point of unconsciousness.  The two slumbering beauties were gently lifted and carried to adjacent guest rooms, where they were put to bed so that they could rest and recuperate.

Several hours later, all of the guests were gone save for the doctor, who sat in the study with the mansion’s owner, who was the host of this evening’s event.  As they finished their drams of single malt scotch, they got up to go and check on the ladies.  Walking down the hallway, they spotted movement in the gloom ahead…a figure stepping out of one doorway (the room in which Amanda had been placed) and slipping into the next (where Michelle was ensconced), closing the door behind them.  As the men neared that door, they suddenly heard the sounds of snarling and thrashing within the room.

Opening the door, the pair caught sight of the two arch-rivals resuming their battle, their lithe bodies, still clad in their one-piece suits with plunging 'V' necklines, tangled together as they brawled atop the king sized bed.  The Doctor took a step forward to break them up, but his compatriot stopped him.  “Let them do this,” he quietly said.  “They had worked themselves up into a rage for tonight, and they need to expel it.”  And so the two men stood there, silent witnesses to the savage spectacle unfolding before them.

Michelle and Amanda were still exhausted and somewhat dazed from earlier, but adrenaline and pure fury coursed through their bodies as they rolled back and forth across the bed covers, hands clutching and squeezing, nails raking, eyes blazing.  They gave animal grunts and growls as they fought, and it was clear that neither had any strategy beyond hurting the other.

But the brawl went from reckless abandon to somewhat structured soon enough, as Trachtenberg managed to sit atop her foe and began slapping at Seyfried’s head, as Amanda used her arms to try and ward off the blows.  The brunette knew if she could land just a few solid blows, it would give her control of the fight.  The blonde knew it as well, which is why she wasn’t about to get her adversary achieve that.

With a roar of defiance, Seyfried suddenly managed to shove her nemesis off of her, and as Trachtenberg fell to her side, she tumbled off of the bed, the back of her head hitting the floor with a thud.  She was in an awkward position, with her head and shoulders on the carpet, but her lower legs bent at the knees and still on top of the bed, and her body hanging vertically.  Moving with viper speed, Amanda sat on Michelle’s legs, holding her in this inelegant yet effective trap.

From her position, the blonde was now able to stomp her feet at her rival’s head, and it was now Michelle’s turn to try and block the fight-ending blows from connecting, but her arms weren’t able to stop every kick.

Knowing she couldn’t endure this much longer, Trachtenberg grabbed her opponent’s ankles and with a sharp grunt, rolled to her side, pulling Seyfried down off of the bed and onto the floor.  The two battlers now scrambled to get back up to their feet, but Amanda was an instant quicker, grabbing Michelle by the hair, pulling her head back, and stunning the brunette with a heartpunch that slammed flush between Trachtenberg’s pert breasts.  It lacked the usual power of the blonde's striking blow, but it was damaging nevertheless.  Letting out a pained moan, the brunette’s body went momentarily limp enough that she nearly collapsed to the floor.  But she managed to stay on her feet…although at the moment, that might not be the best place for her.

Now grabbing her foe’s chestnut mane with both hands, the leering Amanda dragged her over to the wall, and attempted to slam Michelle’s face into the plaster!  But at the last instant, the brunette recovered enough of her senses to lift her right foot up and place it against the wall, thus breaking the forward momentum.  Moving swiftly, she not grabbed the confused Amanda by her own hair, and an instant later it was the blonde whose forehead was slammed into the wall!

Panting hard for breath, Michelle dragged Amanda back over to the bed and threw her atop it, but as she began to climb on top of her rival, the blonde rallied enough to swing up with her right hand, slamming her palm into the brunette’s temple.

Both now lay on the bed, battered and exhausted.  Then, with no words spoken, both seemed to communicate on some wavelength only they could hear, and each roused herself enough to position themselves so that they could resume their headscissors dual of earlier that night.  Ankles locked, bodies glistening with sweat, their grunts and groans filled the air as once again each tried to crush the other into submission, both determined to prove her scissors was the better.  The contest seemed to go on forever, but in truth it was barely three minutes before history repeated itself.  Amanda and Michelle, both already physically spent, simply could no longer go on exerting so much power while simultaneously enduring so much pain.  Still, their iron wills refused to let them surrender, and thus they continued torturing themselves and one another, until in very nearly the exact same moment, they each again succumbed to the inevitable, and slipped into unconsciousness.

Twice in one night, they had battled to a perfect draw.

The doctor, after once more giving the two beauties a quick check-up and a good bill of health, carefully tucked Michelle into bed, while the host tenderly lifted the sleeping Amanda into his arms and said, “I think to avoid Round Three, I’ll relocate her to the guest house.  In the morning I’ll have cars deliver each of them to their hotels…where I think something expensive from Tiffany’s will be awaiting each of them in thanks for this private display you and I have just enjoyed.”

Offline Candice

• On Trillian I'm CandiceRed
« Reply #2195 on: July 05, 2021, 08:30:26 PM »
Wow, these are some incredible stories.  You're all so talented!   :)

Offline the_walkin_dude

« Reply #2196 on: July 06, 2021, 12:01:09 AM »

For the next several minutes they remained frozen in their violent tableau, each beauty pouring every ounce of strength in her body to their legs, with every muscle of their thighs pulsing with that power.  The sounds of their shared distress filled the room…every gasp for breath, even grunt of pain, every whine, every whimper.  Their faces, twisted into masks of sheer determination, grew darkening shades of red, as their eyes steadily began to glaze over.  Beads of sweat dappled their alabaster skin.

Any story that uses the phrase 'violent tableau' gets an immediate thumbs up from me. Excellent work as always, Flash!

~rf

celebrityfights

« Reply #2197 on: July 06, 2021, 11:07:52 PM »
Keeley Hazell vs Kaley Cuoco

{alt}
{alt}

Kaley sank to her knees with a stunned moan.  Keeley went behind her and planted a knee into her opponent's back while cupping her hands under her chin, then executed a chinlock.  But that was only the set up for her real move...she leaned down, letting her bare 32DDs teardrop down upon the face of Cuoco, smothering her.

The Brit gave a wicked smile and taunted her hapless adversary.  "Just another stupid Yank," she sneers.  "Don't you know that no American bitch could ever beat England's best...me?"

Cuoco's arms and legs flailed as she was being smothered out.  More humiliating still was that this was happening on the Fourth of July, and Great Britain was seemingly about to avenge their loss from the Revolutionary War!

No, that was one indignity too many for the patriotic blonde, who had specifically work a star spangled red, white and blue bikini to mark the holiday.  With new determination coursing through her, she blindly reached up with her hands, until her fingers found the nipples of her tormentor.  And then she pinched, twists and yanked them, bringing howls of anguish from the busty Brit!

In an agonized panic, Keeley released her hold and frantically tried to pull free of her rival, finally escaping the torture of her breasts.  She scampered backward across the floor, then gingerly massaged her throbbing nipples, fighting back tears as she glared at Cuoco, who was struggling back up to her feet. "Oi, yer gonna pay for that, ya chav slag," the English battler hissed as she also rose up to her feet and advanced on the American.  "Come and get it, tramp" Kaley said with a half-smirk.

But as she neared, Kaley slammed her right forearm down across her adversary's chest, staggering her.  Adrenaline now pumping through her veins, the blonde began to deliver chops to Keeley's chest, causing the Brit's bosom to bounce wildly as she stumbled backward, grunting and groaning from the barrage.  Finally Cuoco halted her attack; she grabbed Hazell by her hair while also lifting a foot up and placing it against the busty Brit's belly.  Kaley threw herself backward to the floor, executing a Monkey Flip that send the yowling brunette sailing through the air, until she crashed with a heavy thud to the carpeted floor.

Kipping back up to her feet in a blur of motion, Cuoco went over to her rival and again grabbed her hair, this time pulling the whining beauty back up to her feet.  Then, slipping one hand around Hazell's left shoulder while the other went between the Englishwoman's thighs, Kaley bent her knees, and with an Amazonian roar of defiance, she lifted Keeley up and held her entire body aloft in her arms in a magnificent display of sheer raw power!

The American held her foe like this for several moments, and then SLAMMED her to the floor, Hazell's lush body bouncing from the devastating impact.  The Brit lay there, dazed and groaning, and ripe for the plucking.

Sitting in a straddle atop her opponent's belly, Kaley stripped off her own bikini top, exposing her breasts.  She then pinned her victim's arms over her head and leaned down, letting her 32Cs envelope the face of the British beauty.  Hazell squirmed in panic beneath her gorgeous oppressor, frantic to escape.  But she was too spent, and soon enough, her body ceased moving altogether, and she fell unconscious, beaten ignominiously by her own trademark breast smother finisher.

The reign of Rule Britannia was ended, and now as the victorious blonde stood up and planted a foot triumphantly on the heaving chest of her slumbering rival, she was America the Beautiful writ large!

Happy Independence Day USA!

Good fight!

Offline Delacroix

« Reply #2198 on: July 06, 2021, 11:16:40 PM »
FLASHBACK 2012:  Amanda Seyfried vs Michelle Trachtenberg

{alt}{alt}

It was, to say the least, an unorthodox contest…but nevertheless tantalizing to witness.  The feud between Seyfried and Trachtenberg had more or less been a stalemate…sometimes Amanda narrowly won, sometimes Michelle squeaked by with the victory.  But neither had been able to so dominate the other as to claim supremacy.  They were simply too evenly matched in size, skill and abilities.  It was almost like watching mirror images at war.  Each would add new moves to her repertoire, only to find the other having inevitably mastered the necessary counter or means of escape.  It was more than a little frustrating for the two beauties, who had come to loathe one another with a smoldering ire.

Each was known for their devastating scissorholds, as both had spent years studying dance, and the muscles of their shapely stems were magnificently sculptured.  Always looking for an edge over her arch-rival…and ever-convinced of her own superiority…as the two beauties faced one another across the mansion’s large living room, Amanda smiled and suggested that they begin the fight with a dual of headscissors….”Unless you’re afraid,” she tauntingly added.  Michelle, no less confident in her own abilities…and never about to back down from a challenge by Seyfried…agreed.

And thus did one of the more unusual spectacles in celebrity catfighting unfold, as the two combatants willingly laid down on the floor, each on her side and facing the other, but laying in opposite directions.  When the signal was given, each snared her legs around the head of the other, clamping her thighs down around her rival’s skull as they locked their ankles.

As the contest neared the ten minute mark, it was obvious that whatever expectations that Seyfried and Trachtenberg had about swiftly driving the other into submission were long since dashed.

Their bodies now trembled from the relentless strain, and the competition had now become a test of endurance.  Suddenly and simultaneously, both combatants gave sharp mewls of anguish, followed my long sighs.  Their bodies went limp and their legs fell open as both Michelle and Amanda were squeezed into unconsciousness at the same time!

One of the spectators, a top physician, examined both and determined they were fine, just exhausted to the point of unconsciousness.  The two slumbering beauties were gently lifted and carried to adjacent guest rooms, where they were put to bed so that they could rest and recuperate.

Several hours later, all of the guests were gone save for the doctor, who sat in the study with the mansion’s owner, who was the host of this evening’s event.  As they finished their drams of single malt scotch, they got up to go and check on the ladies.  Walking down the hallway, they spotted movement in the gloom ahead…a figure stepping out of one doorway (the room in which Amanda had been placed) and slipping into the next (where Michelle was ensconced), closing the door behind them.  As the men neared that door, they suddenly heard the sounds of snarling and thrashing within the room.

Opening the door, the pair caught sight of the two arch-rivals resuming their battle, their lithe bodies, still clad in their one-piece suits with plunging 'V' necklines, tangled together as they brawled atop the king sized bed.  The Doctor took a step forward to break them up, but his compatriot stopped him.  “Let them do this,” he quietly said.  “They had worked themselves up into a rage for tonight, and they need to expel it.”  And so the two men stood there, silent witnesses to the savage spectacle unfolding before them.

Michelle and Amanda were still exhausted and somewhat dazed from earlier, but adrenaline and pure fury coursed through their bodies as they rolled back and forth across the bed covers, hands clutching and squeezing, nails raking, eyes blazing.  They gave animal grunts and growls as they fought, and it was clear that neither had any strategy beyond hurting the other.

But the brawl went from reckless abandon to somewhat structured soon enough, as Trachtenberg managed to sit atop her foe and began slapping at Seyfried’s head, as Amanda used her arms to try and ward off the blows.  The brunette knew if she could land just a few solid blows, it would give her control of the fight.  The blonde knew it as well, which is why she wasn’t about to get her adversary achieve that.

With a roar of defiance, Seyfried suddenly managed to shove her nemesis off of her, and as Trachtenberg fell to her side, she tumbled off of the bed, the back of her head hitting the floor with a thud.  She was in an awkward position, with her head and shoulders on the carpet, but her lower legs bent at the knees and still on top of the bed, and her body hanging vertically.  Moving with viper speed, Amanda sat on Michelle’s legs, holding her in this inelegant yet effective trap.

From her position, the blonde was now able to stomp her feet at her rival’s head, and it was now Michelle’s turn to try and block the fight-ending blows from connecting, but her arms weren’t able to stop every kick.

Knowing she couldn’t endure this much longer, Trachtenberg grabbed her opponent’s ankles and with a sharp grunt, rolled to her side, pulling Seyfried down off of the bed and onto the floor.  The two battlers now scrambled to get back up to their feet, but Amanda was an instant quicker, grabbing Michelle by the hair, pulling her head back, and stunning the brunette with a heartpunch that slammed flush between Trachtenberg’s pert breasts.  It lacked the usual power of the blonde's striking blow, but it was damaging nevertheless.  Letting out a pained moan, the brunette’s body went momentarily limp enough that she nearly collapsed to the floor.  But she managed to stay on her feet…although at the moment, that might not be the best place for her.

Now grabbing her foe’s chestnut mane with both hands, the leering Amanda dragged her over to the wall, and attempted to slam Michelle’s face into the plaster!  But at the last instant, the brunette recovered enough of her senses to lift her right foot up and place it against the wall, thus breaking the forward momentum.  Moving swiftly, she not grabbed the confused Amanda by her own hair, and an instant later it was the blonde whose forehead was slammed into the wall!

Panting hard for breath, Michelle dragged Amanda back over to the bed and threw her atop it, but as she began to climb on top of her rival, the blonde rallied enough to swing up with her right hand, slamming her palm into the brunette’s temple.

Both now lay on the bed, battered and exhausted.  Then, with no words spoken, both seemed to communicate on some wavelength only they could hear, and each roused herself enough to position themselves so that they could resume their headscissors dual of earlier that night.  Ankles locked, bodies glistening with sweat, their grunts and groans filled the air as once again each tried to crush the other into submission, both determined to prove her scissors was the better.  The contest seemed to go on forever, but in truth it was barely three minutes before history repeated itself.  Amanda and Michelle, both already physically spent, simply could no longer go on exerting so much power while simultaneously enduring so much pain.  Still, their iron wills refused to let them surrender, and thus they continued torturing themselves and one another, until in very nearly the exact same moment, they each again succumbed to the inevitable, and slipped into unconsciousness.

Twice in one night, they had battled to a perfect draw.

The doctor, after once more giving the two beauties a quick check-up and a good bill of health, carefully tucked Michelle into bed, while the host tenderly lifted the sleeping Amanda into his arms and said, “I think to avoid Round Three, I’ll relocate her to the guest house.  In the morning I’ll have cars deliver each of them to their hotels…where I think something expensive from Tiffany’s will be awaiting each of them in thanks for this private display you and I have just enjoyed.”
Hats off to you Jackflash, once again you have outdone yourself. One can never go wrong with Amanda Seyfried and Michelle Trachtenberg

Offline Swedish Cats

« Reply #2199 on: July 07, 2021, 05:59:01 PM »
The crowd looked on in a hushed silence as the two latinas circled each other. Salma and Sofia hadn't expected to see each other at this red carpet affair but once they did, it had been impossible to stop them. Their previously stylish dresses hung off their hips now, shredded and torn beyond repair or recognition. Their large breasts swung as they moved, circling each other but never breaking the eye to eye lock they had as if trying to burn a hole in the other latinas head with their hate filled eyes.
The two had let out twin shrieks of rage as soon as they laid eyes on one another and from there on it had been a feral affair, both latinas pulling hair and tearing cloth, slapping faces and kicking shins. Their high heels had been lost some time in the first minutes of their fight and now they padded the red carpet bare-footed, their legs sliding in and out of the slits in their red dresses.
"Puta," Sofia spat.
"Zorra" Salma spat right back and with that the two let out a furious shriek and leapt at each other. The crash sent them both to the carpet, hands firmly embedded in their hair as they began to roll around, legs appearing out of slits in dresses only to wrap around each other as the two locked up together, hands alternating between yanking at dark hair or clawing at exposed backs, their large tits pressing together as they fought.
"Should we try and stop them?" someone asked only to be immediately hushed.
"No you idiot, let them fight!"
And fight they did. Salma raked her nails across Sofias face only to have Sofias nails rake down her left tit. Sofia pulled out a big handful of Salmas dark hair only to have her right aroma scratched. The two churned over and over in a ball of red fabric, dark hair and long limbs, shrieking at each other in Spanish when they weren't howling in pain.
The two latinas rolled over again and again until they reached the edge of the red carpet, the flashes of the cameras illuminating their skin as they began to roll back toward the middle of the carpet again this time each roll took longer and longer, the two latinas slowing down as their fatigue began to catch up with their fury. Almost as if they had mutually decided it, they slowed to a stop in mid-roll, laying side by side. Then, glaring in to each others eyes they reach for the others breasts, spreading fingers wide to grasp as much of them as they could before they dug their fingers into the soft mounds.
With twin screams of pain and rage the two began to maul and twist each other's prized tits. Fingers and nails dug in to the brown skin, tits warped into shapes never seen outside a bakery as both Salma and Sofia knew they had entered the final battle ground.
Howling, the two twisted, kneaded, mauled and clawed each other's tits forcing the weaker willed of the onlookers to look away at the horrible carnage.

"Are.... are they dead?" someone asked as the two latina quieted down, neither seeming to move any longer.
"No, they're breathing," someone replied. Just as he had said that, one of the brown/skinned women began to move, slowly propping her body up by her arms until she sat up and looked down at the silent and weeping woman. "Puta," She spat in the face of the prone woman who tried to hide her face from the snapping cameras and the gasps of the spectators.
The victor stood up on shaky legs, inspecting the rags of her dress that still clung to her body, ignoring to cover up as if displaying her naked skin in a display of superiority.
Salma looked down on the prone Sofia once more before she turned around and walked down the red carpet toward her limo as the crowd parted to let her through as Sofia lay prone on the ground, wowing revenge.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2200 on: July 22, 2021, 06:51:49 PM »
It's more Christmas in July, courtesy of the Walkin' Dude!

Scarlett Johansson vs Lucy Hale

{alt}{alt}

Before: Scarlett nearing the end of her MCU / Disney fighting commitments and while no one has accused her of phoning it in (save for a few Twitter ‘journalists’ in the pocket of Warner Brothers) some comments given to the press suggested she was ready to be done with the phenomenal grind of big studio AHW bouts. Not that she was going easy into that good night, mind you, the curvaceous redhead was coming off grueling victories over Jennifer Love Hewitt and Chloe Bennett in JMD and Boots & Bottoms bouts respectively in as many weeks.

The announcement that Lucy Hale would be her next adversary on the ‘Black Widow Farewell Tour’ raised more than a few eyebrows, though considerably less in certain inner circles where it was a poorly-kept secret that Lucy had been chosen for the bout after an exhaustive mud-wrestling victory over her nemesis Vanessa Hudgens the weekend prior. Disney execs understandably disappointed as they were far more eager to promote a clash of home grown stars, but they changed their tune when at least one of the Powers That Be pointed out how Hale had spent the last five years of her fighting career carving out a niche as one of, if not thee single most tenacious flyweight on the circuit. Win or lose, this executive noted, Lucy would provide Scarlett sustained minutes for her highlight reel before the perky little pixie inevitably succumbed to Johansson’s vaunted juggs. Thus assuaged, there was minimal ‘big timing’ of the small screen star, though under no circumstances was she to wear red, black or white, as these were Scarlett’s colors. For her part, Lucy nodded and smiled through it all, the one-time ABC Family afterthought clearly delighted and eager for what was without a doubt the biggest match of her career.

Come fight night she’s out first (of course) sporting not the traditional pre-match robe but a short gray hoodie emblazoned with the ‘Gritty Little Lucy’ moniker that’d been catching on various social media platforms as of late. The hoodie only offered peek-a-boo glimpses of the brunette’s bottoms, but once removed she earned a murmur of approval for a matching set of leopard print bra & panties done in shades of turquoise and gold.

That murmur grew to a full-on roar when Scarlett made her entrance, the A-Lister immediately commanding every eye in the room with her red silk robe and black crushed-velvet bra & panties. Offering a quick nod and smile to her gathered supporters, Johansson’s expression grew carefully neutral when she turned to Lucy. Out of her robe in a single effortless shrug, Scarlett tapped the red hourglass insignia emblazoned on the right cup of her top, then pointed a finger at Hale and beckoned her forward. Still smiling, Lucy obliged her.

Early: The opening minutes were exactly what you’d expect for this match: Scarlett imposing her will and Lucy working to deny or thwart as quickly as possible. If Johansson wanted a handful of hair, she grabbed it. If she wanted to slap Lucy’s face, she slapped it. If she wanted Hale moved to a different part of the carpet, she simply wrapped the brunette up tummy to tummy and marched her into the desired position. Not that Scarlett acted with complete impunity, mind you. Hale’s counter hair-pulls were just as energetic as her foe’s efforts and one tart little paintbrush of a slap across the mouth connected with enough force to narrow Johansson’s eyes in ‘how could you’ fury.

Still, it played out just as the nameless executive had predicted, with Lucy providing just enough competition for it to not feel like piling on when Scarlett bodied the brunette against the floor to ceiling windows on one wall and smec-smec-SMECKED her fireplug frame against Hale’s tummy and tits with a trio of truncated Splashes. Johansson forcing brazen eye contact in the aftermath, the redhead making Lucy carry every bit of her weight to ensure the ‘starlet’ knew who was in charge. Interlude ended with Johansson snatching a handful of hair to bounce the back of Lucy’s head off the glass, but not before she leaned in to whisper something that contained the words ‘not in my league.’

Later: Scarlett encounters her first real problem just after the nine minute mark. She’s got Hale smudged up against the wall on the far side of the living room waiting for her fifth Knife-Edge Chop when Lucy abruptly twisted out of the way, leaving Scar Jo’s hand to CRACK painfully off the elegant, cream-colored plaster. Redhead instinctually wheeled around to protect her hand only to discover Hale’s got another target in mind. Catching hold of Scarlett’s waistband, she reeled her foe in and clouted her across the lower back with a Forearm Smash. Two more follow before Johansson’s able to free herself, but the answering slap was nimbly avoided as Hale kicks it into hummingbird gear to get behind the heavier wrestler.

Just like that she’s got a shoulder to Scarlett’s back and the redhead can’t get her hands up in time to prevent Lucy from plowing her into the wall! Hale ignores the surprise from her opponent and the guests, she’s entirely focused on the forearm braced along Scarlett’s shoulders and the broadside Kneelifts she THWUMPED inches above the waistband of her opponent’s briefs. Johansson frees herself after half a dozen impacts and though she looks none the worse for wear, there’s a certain wariness present that wasn’t there a minute ago. Lucy knew she could hurt Scarlett, now Scarlett knows it too.

Finale: It took almost thirty minutes, but Scarlett Johansson finally learned the frazzling, maddening contradiction that is Lucy Hale. Namely, how can someone who moved like a hummingbird while upright transform into a goddamned millstone when things sprawled to the ground? The action had remained vertical for another five or so minutes after the missed Chop and though Johansson landed her fair share of shots (including a massive overhand stereo SLAP to Lucy’s modest assets) she never really regained the control she’d enjoyed in the early going. Now she was chasing after Hale and more often than not missing as the brunette dipped away at weird angles just to double back and land a few stinging shots to her opponent’s increasingly achy back.

The tide turned for good (though no one knew it at the time) when Lucy swept Scarlett’s legs out from her to send the redhead to the carpet in a facedown sprawl. Hale pounced at once, straddling the pits of Johansson’s knees, then leaning forward to slip her arms around Scarlett’s midsection. Kneeling Bear Hug, Lucy Hale to Scarlett Johansson. Scarlett too woozy from the landing to respond at once, though she began to groan and writhe when Lucy dug those knotted fists into her navel.

Head turned so she could rest a cheek against the center of Johansson’s back, Hale worked the hold in complete silence for almost a minute before she asked, “Give?”

“Kiss my ass.”

Lucy nodded, tightened her grip and earned her first real boisterous applause of the night when she barreled Scarlett back and forth across the carpet with an energetic Gator Roll! Utterly disoriented by the unexpected trip, Johansson couldn’t capitalize when Hale released the Bear Hug and scrambled into a seat in the hollow of the redhead’s weakened back. Lucy could’ve grabbed opposing biceps for what came next, so it was rather telling that she chose a double handful of hair instead. Yanking Scarlett’s upper body off the floor, she threaded the other wrestler’s arms over her thighs, then laced her fingers under Johansson’s chin and craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanked with all her might.

Credit the resolve of Scarlett Johansson, she endured the Camel Clutch for more than three minutes, but aside from one bout of frantic wriggling very early on, there was never really any indication that she’d escape the hold, especially after Hale relinquished the Chinlock in favor of gaudy, greedy handfuls of that fight-winning rack.

“Give.” Scarlett huffed not long after Lucy began clapping her juggs together over and over.

“Huh? Could you repeat that?”

“Give!”

Hale smiled, kept working. “I don’t think the folks at the bar can hear you.”

“I SAID I GIVE, YOU BITCH!”

After: Scarlett’s handlers try to move in as soon as the ombudsman sounds his chime in an effort to end this debacle as quickly as possible,  but damned if they’re not intercepted by none other than Florence Pugh, who’d been watching the whole bout with a close eye. “Let’s just see how this plays out, shall we?”

Unaware of this interjection, Lucy got to her feet, grabbed Scarlett by the bra-straps and pulled her upright for what was presumably a galling Walk of Sha-- Hale dipped a shoulder, threaded that arm between Scarlett’s legs and let out a cavewoman bellow as she muscled the redhead onto her shoulders in a Fireman’s Carry! Beaming under the weight, Lucy slowly turned in a circle, then a second, third and fourth, each rotation growing progressively faster until she ground to a halt and tossed Johansson to the carpet with a single effortful grunt.

Scarlett was a beautiful shipwreck, all fluttering tummy and jostling jugg, but Lucy wasn’t finished quite yet.

Shooing some flabbergasted suits off the closest couch, the brunette made her way onto the armrest and waited there to make sure she had everyone’s attention. She did, even Johansson’s handlers had paused to see what Hale had in-- Lucy leapt from her perch, executed a flawless mid-air toe touch, then stretched out full length to THAWHAM down across Scarlett’s defenseless belly!

Jackknifed by the big Splash, Johansson flopped onto her side and curled into a ball, the redhead unaware of everything save her own agonized respiration and the faint press of one dainty foot atop her conquered hip.

Beaming in the wake of this stunned almost silence, Hale struck a Rosie the Riveter pose over her defeated adversary and held it until Johansson’s team finally made it to their client. But by then her point was made. Gritty Little Lucy was legit and no one, not even the A-List, could deny it any longer.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2201 on: August 21, 2021, 08:38:17 PM »
Its been a while since I've had a chance to post anything, so here's a quick flurry of pieces to try and make up for the wait.  ;)

HWA FLASHBACK 1977:  Suzanne Somers vs Barbi Benton

{alt}
{alt}

"Turn around, you idiot!"
"Are you blind?"
"Do your job, ref!"

The angry shouts from the crowd were all-but-drowned out by the sheer volume of boos that cascaded down upon the ring.  At this particular moment, the referee was heatedly arguing with Debra Paget, a retired wrestler now serving as the manager of Somers.  She had chosen now to step up onto the ring apron and engage the zebra in an argument over the quality of his officiating, and he was ordering her to step down.

Not coincidentally, this was distracting the ref from the action behind his back, which was an opportunity that Suzanne seized.  Having untied the tag rope that hangs from the top of the corner ringpost, she now proceeded to wrap it around Barbi's throat, strangling the brunette.  Benton, her face turning deep red as she struggled for breath, sank to her knees, her blue eyes glazing over.

Finally concluding that she had tempted fate long enough, the blonde undid her makeshift garrote and threw it between the ropes to the arena floor below.  Her manager, seeing this, chose now to finally relinquish the argument, and she also returned to the floor.  The referee turned around to see Barbi splayed across the canvas, her chest heaving as she gulped in precious air, while Suzanne was scaling the nearest turnbuckles.  Steadying herself on the top ropes, Somers then leapt down, delivering a Diving Knee Drop, which slams like a jackhammer into the brunette's forehead, leaving Benton barely conscious and ripe for the pin.

Rising up, Suzanne stands in a straddle over her foe, and her feet start to slide in opposite directions on the mat as she executes a cheerleader-style leg split, her patented "Sweet Somerstime" pin, deftly executed as her body drops lower and lower, until she is sitting on the chest of the brunette, and the referee slaps one...two...three, as the crowd erupts in furious protest over the defeat of their beloved Barbi by this blonde bitch and her conniving manager.  Paget joins her charge in the ring, and they two are all smirking smiles as the referee raises Suzanne's arm in victory, and the boos wash down over them.

{alt}

+++

FLASHBACK 2011:  Michelle Trachtenberg vs Ashley Tisdale

{alt}
{alt}

Michelle was widely feted for having one of the best rear ends in celebrity catfighting, but this wasn't how she preferred to show it off.

From behind, Ashley had Trachtenberg's left arm jacked up behind her back in a hammerlock, while with her right hand, the blonde had grabbed her rival's bikini briefs and was jerking them up in a wedgie, the fabric painfully cutting up between the hemispheres of Michelle's derriere until it disappeared between them.  The brunette mewled in anguish as her opponent made her walk over to the penthouse wall.

There, Tisdale suddenly released her dual holds and, taking her adversary by her brown hair, suddenly slammed Trachtenberg's forehead into the unforgiving plaster three times in quick succession.

Her glassy eyes spinning, Michelle drunkenly stumbled backward, reeling across the carpeted floor until finally she dropped to her hands and knees.  Ashley knelt down next to her on one knee and pulled her adversary across her bent leg.  She then proceeded to add insult to injury by subjecting the brunette to a blistering spanking.  Tisdale's open hand cracked in rapid succession on Trachtenberg's butt, turning the skin a bright red as the hapless battler yelped and whined in pain and humiliation, still too weakened and stunned to resist.

Finally, the blonde decided it was time to end the match.  She shoved her rival off of her knee to the floor, where Michelle lay on her back.  Ashley then sneered, "Time for you and everyone to see who has the best ass here!"  And with that, Tisdale sat down onto Trachtenberg's fear-flushed features, smothering her with a face sit.  It was an additional dose of humiliation for Michelle, as this was her own preferred finishing move.  She thrashed beneath her oppressor, but to no avail, and all too soon she was driven into slumber.

{alt}

+++

Melissa Rauch vs Naturi Naughton

{alt}
{alt}

"Heh heh heh!"

The blonde cruelly smiled and cackled with sinister delight as her fingers pinched and twisted the nipples of her howling opponent.  Naturi, her lush body paralyzed with pain, slowly sank to her knees.  It won't be long now before the embattled beauty sobs her submission.

Except that wouldn't be any fun, Melisa thought.  She was going to enjoy playing with her new chew toy, especially after the savage battle that Naughton had given her up to this point.  No, Rauch was going to make this bitch pay...in pain.

So, Melissa released her insidious grasps on her opponent's tender nipples and, grabbing her by the hair, pulled her back up to her feet.  The blonde then paused for the span of a few moments, pondering what fresh hell she could unleash on her adversary next.

But those precious seconds were all that Naturi needed.  Adrenaline pumping through her veins, the electric crackle of pain still inflicting upon her bosom, and red-hot fury in her eyes, she gave a sudden growl and unleashed three quick chops across Rauch's bare chest, each blow cracking like a whip across her alabaster skin, and causing the grunting beauty to stumble backward.

Her back now against the Bel Air mansion's wall, there was no escape for the blonde as her rival balled her fists and began slamming blow after blow into Rauch's bare breasts.  If this were a cartoon, the sound effect would be BUDADA-BUDADA-BUDADA, like a boxer hammering away at a speed bag.  Instead, it was the heavy thud of fists slamming into sweat-soaked flesh again and again.

The mauling drove Rauch into a dazed stupor, as finally Naughton halted her onslaught and stepped aside.  The blonde staggered drunkenly forward to the center of the room, then sank to her knees.  The brunette strutted toward her, and swung her leg, slamming a kick between Melissa's breasts that sent her flat onto her back, her knees bent beneath her, causing her body to arch.

Kneeling down above her opponent's head, Naturi pinned Rauch's arms to the floor, then bent down so that her breasts could envelop the face of the blonde, their mutual sweat forming an airtight seal within the satiny prison as Melissa was smothered.  Her muffled moans and feeble squirming revealed both her panic as well as her helplessness, but soon enough both ceased as she was driven into unconsciousness and defeat.

Rising up, Naturi triumphantly placed a foot on the chest of her beaten rival and flexed her arms in victory, a joyous smile on her face.

{alt}

Offline Mr. Drake

• God Member
« Reply #2202 on: August 22, 2021, 05:03:30 AM »
A trio of excellent pieces! Of course I always love seeing Tisdale in action, so seeing her humiliate one of the best in Michelle like that is just icing on the cake.

Also, I think I just became a fan of Naturi Naughton  ;D
Gary King : "To err is human, so errr..." (The Worlds End)

Offline C.M.

« Reply #2203 on: August 22, 2021, 10:11:45 PM »
3Short masterpieces. Lovely,despite Melissa's defeat. Many thanks.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2204 on: August 28, 2021, 04:40:16 PM »
I love those last pics of the gloating victors. Thanks for posting!