News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bad Blood (Kim vs. Wendy

• 0 Replies

Offline Blndfan01

• Author and 3D Artist
    • Blonde vs.Brunette Apartment Wrestling League
Bad Blood (Kim vs. Wendy
« on: April 14, 2024, 03:58:16 PM »

SHORT STORY
Kim can sense someone has entered the stable. Judging from the voice it is none other than Donna. See the hazel eyed beauty has been dealing with “shit stirrers” like Donna all her life.  In Kim’s opinion She’s just another trash talking raven-haired bitch!
“And what are you doing here you brunette bitch!” Kim turns and exclaims, her little but subtle figure attired in a yellow jacket, white blouse, and white breeches, she is  also still wearing her yellow boots.
 “Ha! You look like a true bimbo. Blondie.” Donna replies. Wearing a pair of black boots, off grey breeches, and a white blouse.
“Whatever Donna, are we going to do this or are you all talk?” Kim replies to the brunette’s rebuttal.
“Bring it you blonde bimbo!” the challenging raven-haired beauty responds.
The Breeches soon become stain as they fall to the new hay. Hands in hair and lips contorted in sheer madness.  Both really want to prove just who is the better woman, let alone blonde or brunette? This rivalry has only fueled their taste for supremacy. Soon their subtle breasts  become targets as they pull and twist and tweak one another's erect nipples. This fight is not only one of competitiveness but also one of excitability. One thing is clear the winner will be the dominant and the loser the prey!
Flesh soon is reddened by the thrashing about. Nipples are displaying their abuse as the once again begin to roll back and forth, this time fingers seizing locks of light blonde and raven hair.
“Get off me you blonde slut!” Wendy scowls as Kim slither’s on top. Her thigh’s quickly astride her brunette rival’s upper torso.
“Make me you Brunette Bitch!” Kim responds as she has now secured a school-girl pin.
“Fuck You!” Wendy screams as she withers and bucks attempting to escape.
“HA!” Kim laughs as she begins to bounce her first derriere against the brunette’s breasts.
The dominant blonde is enjoying her current predatory role. Perhaps maybe a little too much as Wendy arche’s her back just enough to force her blonde aggressor to fall off to the left.
Wendy leaps on Kim and as she tries to smother her blonde nemesis Kim reaches up and grabs the brunette hair and begins to furiously shake Wendy’s head side to side. The cunning blonde simultaneously squirms just enough to roll back on top. Enabling their instinctive cat fight skills they roll over and over. Grappling their Breeches are torn and eventually are completely shredded. Both are fully nude except for their riding boots. As mentioned earlier although this is a true brawl the inherited eroticism has them both fully aroused. With this in mine as they roll on top the nibble at one another’s stiff nipples. This only influences more hair pulling and  they roll across the hay neither gaining an advantage.
“ I’m going to rip your hair out Blondie!” Wendy Scowls, as she pulls Kim’s locks aggressively.
“Dream on you Brunette on the contrary you’re going to submit to this blonde because I’m the better woman!” Kim answers with a hair pull of her own.
Ultimately Kim truly begins to dominate Wendy, both erotically and physically, The blonde grapevines her raven haired rival and  begins to move erotically while at the same time pinning the brunette’s wrists and using her legs she ankle locks Wendy. At first Wendy squirms and bucks like a trapped prey underneath her predatorial blonde rival.
“Let me up Kimmie she begs!” her body exhausted from the physicality of their grappling. “ Please I’m surrendering to you, NO not that!” she adds.
“ Call me a blonde bimbo you brunette bitch!” Kim exclaims as she moves forward. First, she uses her subtle breasts to muffle Wendy’s cries for mercy, then she abruptly applies a reverse face sit.
“ I’ll Teach you Bitch!” the blonde continues as she reaches down while. Face sitting her rival and begins to assault Wendy’s well groomed woman hood. As she does so the brunette suddenly throbs everywhere and then lies still.  The triumphant also enjoys her victory as well.
Robert Dimone