News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Part 1 of a scorching hot series-sexpot Bobbi vs her teacher

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Part 1 of a scorching hot series-sexpot Bobbi vs her teacher
« on: April 17, 2015, 03:50:34 AM »

This is extremely hot Bobbi

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Part 1 of a scorching hot series-sexpot Bobbi vs her teacher
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 03:52:02 AM »

sorry no pictures of the teacher

Dear XXXXX,

My name is Bobbi and I just want to tell you why I am the exact woman of all of your fantasies and this is what is going to happen when we meet. First let me tell you that I am 23 years old, 5'4”, 115 lbs, with huge, firm, sexy breasts, a very beautiful face, a to die for body and an attitude that lets you know what a valuable find I am. I'm cocky, confident, I get what I want and I am very dominant, and I can get both as kinky or as sadistic as you want me to get. That's right, with me it's a fuckin experience each time we  make love or have a fantasy or both together. I know how to create illusions, character act like an Academy Award winner, kinky S&M and sex. I'm the one that always takes you to the next level, and although one way or the other I always get what I want, they get at least what they want, but I actually try to give them much more.

I'm a tomboy and I was always getting into fist fights with the other girls in high school. Those jealous bitches thought that they could prove that they were better than me if they beat me up, but the joke was always on them, because it was always me that beat the shit out of them. I never started a fight, but because I had to beat them up after they started with me, I would get off om forcing the stupid bitch's to perform very humiliating acts in front of large crowd of people. One time in high school I even knocked the shit out of one of my teacher who thought she was so tough, and who thought that just because I was a young high school student and she was the mature teacher, that she could humiliate me in front of the whole class. BIG MISTAKE. I waited until most of the teachers and students had left the building and  I went to her class room. Mrs Butler is a very preety teacher, with brunette hair, 5'8” 115 lbs and small, but pert breasts. I had already brought about a dozen students with me, because I told them that I was going to beat up that big mouth teacher Mrs Butler. There were another 10 students when we got to her class room. I called the bitch an old cow and told her that she deserves to get punched silly for the way that she humiliated me in the hallway earlier. She was very dominant and in charge when she warned me that I better get out of her class room instantly before I am in a lot of trouble.

I walked right up to Mrs. Butler and I slapped her hard right across her face. I knocked her fuckin glasses right off of her and Mrs' Butler put her hand to her cheek and said, 'Now you've done it girly. You are in big trouble.” I grabbed her by her blouse and I held her up screaming right in her face, “how fuckin dare you tell me that I'm in trouble you stupid cow. You're the one in trouble.” I shoved her back hard and Mrs Butler's green dress ripped right off of her body in my hands, and Mrs Butler stumbled backwards until she smashes “bang,” right into the black board. She's just standing there in her bra and panties in front of all of these students, and Mrs Butler was totally embarrassed.  Her face turned beet red and she started calling out, Barbara, go get security, Andy please go get the principle.” I laughed viciously as I walked right up to the old cow and I grabbed her bra, screaming right in her startled face. “By the time the principle or security gets here you will be punched into a bloody rag doll and I will have you licking my cxnt in front of all of these students. How fuckin dare you humiliate me, How fuckin dare you threaten me.” I grab Mrs Butler and I jerk her forward, and when I shove her back, Mrs Butler's bra just went sliding down her chest and was hanging over her stomach. I slapped her little titties first with one hand and then the other, “bam, bam, bam bam,” smacking her tits back and forth, and I scream, “Look at those pathetic little pancake tits of yours you cow. These look like they belong to a fuckin 10 year old.” The crowd is laughing and cheering and Mrs Butler has tears rolling down her cheeks, mixing with her black eye makeup.

Mrs Butler takes off. She walks right past me, walking toward the door, but Barbara and Andy are stading right in front of the door, and Mrs Butler screamed, 'Why didn't you go, Go please go get help.”  I walked right up to Mrs Butler and I grab her shoulder and I spin her right back around to face me again, and I'm laughing right in her face as I scream, “Looks like you're the one that's in big trouble girly,” I am in charge now, and I am going to make you lick my cxnt.” Mrs Butler was crying like a baby and crying out, “You are going to be in so much trouble, this is a felony you know. You're going to go to jail you stupid, stupid child.”  I'm infuriated and I roughly grab her by her fuckin hair and I pull her over onto her back on the classroom floor and I stand right over her and I start laughing as I take off my dress, pull it right up over my head, and now I'm standing there in my big, sexy bra and little lace panties. My breasts have been much bigger than most of my teachers ever since I was 14 years old. I scream, “look up at me you stupid old cow.” I can see Mrs Butler looking up through her tear filled eyes, and she starts crying even harder, crying out, “NO, PLEASE NO, I”M BEGGING YOU NO.” I laugh and I scream, “You're in so much trouble right now you big fat cow. This is a pussy.” I lower myself down and I hold my wet, hot pussy only inches over Mrs Butler's face and I scream, “Kiss it cow, kiss my cxnt.” Mrs Butler was crying, and crying, but she was scared. I scared the piss out of Mrs Butler. You want to know exactly how I know this. Warm yellow urine started to fill up her panties and make a big puddle, and I started laughing, screaming, “You're going to be in so much trouble for doing that, it's a felony.” The whole class was laughing and really getting off on this as I grabbed Mrs Butler's hair and I pulled her head  up off of the floor screaming, “kiss my cxnt whore.” Mrs Butler was scared and she became submissive to me. She  kissed  my cxnt. I said, :kiss it more you stupid bitch.” Sexy Mrs Butler held her wobbly head up off of the floor of the classroom and she started kissing my pussy over and over and over again. The class was going crazy, and I, I was getting off on this. I was totally incharge of tough, dominant, sexy Mrs Butler and my pussy was soaking wet. 

I was laughing as I screamed, “Lick it you stupid cow. Lick my pussy, its a fuckin felony you stupid fat whore.” I could feel Mrs Butler's body shaking and I could her her teeth chattering in her head. She was so scared she held her head up and she stuck her tongue out and she started licking my wet, hot pussy. It was so fuckin hot that I started to explode violently right on her face. It was the hottest sexual experience of my young life, but it made me think how much more passionate could an orgasm be????????

I got up off of her and she was laying on the floor all bloody and her face and her messy hair was all matted and covered in my cum and  my wet juices, and her makeup was all smeared. I stood over her and I grabbed her hair and I sat her up and I said “you think this is over, don't you bitch. Well I'm not finished with you yet. I beat you up and I can tell that you just can't wait to go running to the police and the principle and my parents. You really got me ha, BUT I'm not going to allow you to get me in trouble. That's right, if anyone is going to get in trouble for our little fun tonight, it's going to be you. Right Mrs Butler, say it.” Mrs Butler is still crying like a baby, but she is still scared. She is still shaking in fear as feebly she cries out, “If anyone is going to get in trouble for our fun  tonight, it's going to be me.” I start laughing like a crazy woman and then I scream, “alright boys, line up, Mrs Butler wants to suck all of your cocks, and we are going to video tape it. Then if she try's to get any of us in trouble, we will post her giving blow jobs to her students on the internet.” Mrs Butler starts crying even harder as several boys get on line and one at a time we video tape Mrs Butler sucking them into orgasm. Then the whole class left, leaving Mrs Butler with her little flat tits on the floor, totally humiliated and crying like a little girl

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Part 1 of a scorching hot series-sexpot Bobbi vs her teacher
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 12:28:07 AM »

Vicky and I think that Bobbi is smoking hot. Bobbi, did you like the story, There are more stories cum ming