News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Trash talkers on video

• 3 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Best Trash talkers on video
« on: July 21, 2012, 09:26:51 AM »
  My list of the best trash talking Wrestlers and Catfighters..... 

#6  Nikki  catfightingangel    New Catfighter from NY  ... Tiny Feiry Red Head that loves to talk doing the match... Her first wrestling match she talk all during the one-sided domination

#5  Santana from the 90's  ... She sounded pissed off in every match...

#4  Dragonlily  ... Once seen her grab a fighter in US Rd 4  by the hair, riding her back and make her yell load that she was the better fighter and laughing

#3  Robin the All American Blonde from Cali  .... Her match Vs Anne Hurricane is classic as Robin tells the camrea her thoughts on Anne quting the match early and not injured ... Think Robin layed on the beating as a warning to the other European fighters.

#2  Jet from Hong Kong, fighting out of London  ...  Jet had the sexiest asian voice from many years living in Hong Kong... She loved to talk down at a beated openents from Europe...

#1  Kassidy from London... The strong and skilled Black fighter loves to tell her oppent, how much more powerful she is and laughs at them!!!

Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Best Trash talkers on video
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 09:34:57 AM »
gemma frome ecwnc

kerry from we bring it

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 03:15:51 PM »
gemma frome ecwnc

kerry from we bring it

Gemma is smoking hot!!!
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 05:32:21 AM »
I love trash talking in catfight, especially the talk down by the winner. I think it should always happen. Makes the match even more appealing.
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)