News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Silk Stocking girl slumber party pillow fight elimination rd 1 W Classy Tramps

• 26 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
WELCOME ..
To the Silk Stocking Girls ESTATE!!

Sexy Stevie Stockings has decided. It is time for a Silks slumber party.
Some Silks busy .. YET Mosimostop, BustyTiffany35, and Aliyah Foster are coming to join her.

Not known to them the Classy Tramps have heard about this.
Using their beauty and some small bribes. Like a Classy Tramp will.
They have bribed a security guard.
Lexibabe and WrestlefunJ .. Will be crashing the party ...

There will be champagne .. Silk .. expensive party snacks .. Oh and PILLOWS!!!
One of the rooms set up for a slumber party ..

When all these ladies get together .. A pillow fight is going to happen.
WHICH lovely, sexy, gorgeous lady, from either group. Would win this fight?

This round the 2 Silks lowest votes and 1 tramp lowest votes.
Will be eliminated.

There will be 1 week break, for the ladies to recover.
Then 2 weeks will be round 2 losing 2 more ladies. Followed by final round, and winner take all.

LADIES have fun with this !!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Fighters .. SILK STOCKING GIRLS

Oh and ladies PLEASE feel free to add other photos of yourself, while poll runs!!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 02:49:15 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
i whack em  with pillows,janey slams them down on pillows...it's katie by the door for silk girls.
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
as a member of VF I sit in the living room to watch this pillow fight between these girls from different cliques...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
I don’t understand ?!?! Where are my votes ??? Come on everyone , as captain this whole match should be mine!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
I don’t understand ?!?! Where are my votes ??? Come on everyone , as captain this whole match should be mine!

Stevie ... You ladies need to post some back and forth .. WHAppp Whapp whappp pillow fighting action!!
Just like you would do in Cyberfight section ...  Some people looking in here. May not be looking in that section.

Silks n Tramps .. Make some noise.. eat.. drink and Paaaarrrtayyyyyyyyy!! Then hit someone with a pillow!!  ;)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2023, 01:51:54 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
I always look forward to anytime fighting next to my Sister tramp and leader Lexi. I have enjoyed taking on the Silks many times. My plan is to make this fun for all but especially for Lexi and me! I scan the room wondering who I should go after hmmmm. All  of them are very tempting!

Janey

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  see stevie....by the  tiki bar...looks like she's complaining to storm about something

not getting enough votes

i take a pillow...here's my vote for you stevie  swinging the big fluffy pillow,,smacking her in back of the head.
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
AS my late father would say to get folks to like you need to get them a reason to smile after Lexi nails Stevie with a pillow I g find my friend Mobina and sneak up on her and before she can turn get her flush in the back of her head with the the pillow. I turn to Lexi as she looks at me and we give each other air high 5s as we get in the first hits with the pillows. TRAMPS RULE!!!

Janey

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
 i clobber stevie,,once,,twice more with  the pillow, while janey   smacks  mobina

then i see the two other clueless silk girls  tiffany and  aliyah...and  whack  both of them

just cause,they need a good  whack !.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2023, 02:59:21 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
AS my late father would say to get folks to like you need to get them a reason to smile after Lexi nails Stevie with a pillow I g find my friend Mobina and sneak up on her and before she can turn get her flush in the back of her head with the the pillow. I turn to Lexi as she looks at me and we give each other air high 5s as we get in the first hits with the pillows. TRAMPS RULE!!!

Janey
before i can noticed Janey hits me with pillow and i fell on floor my ass is up and my head is down , dazed and surprised
Moaning as everything circling around my head .yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
hit her again janey
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
*I stroll into the room confidentially as I approach Mobina, ready to talk strategy*

Hunny....Let's make sure these nasty Tramp skanks don't touch our silk pillows! I have some icky cotton pillows that should do the trmmmph!!!!

*Before I can get the words out, I'm smacked right in my pretty face with one of my precious white , silk pillows....my hot pink lipstick leaving a streak......Dazed, I get swatted again to the back of the head, knocking me to my hands and knees....my booty high in the air.....the next moment Mobina falls right next to me , our stocking covered legs touching*

What.........what the hell?!? The match wasn't even supposed to start yet, was it?!?! Those girls are totally cheating!!!!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Gasppppp ...

Two very nice bootys exposed this way .. Would those party crashing Tramps.
Dare hit them with pillows?